Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Getting a mission(Kratos and Ty)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nik

Nik

Getting a mission(Kratos and Ty) Empty
PostSubject: Getting a mission(Kratos and Ty)   Getting a mission(Kratos and Ty) Icon_minitime10th May 2016, 5:03 pm

Kratos was waiting at the office for general missions, he had meet a ninja prior and he too had a style which complemented Kratos own. Likewise the boy wished too learn and here Kratos was going on his first mission with him, he would only hope it would go well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting a mission(Kratos and Ty)   Getting a mission(Kratos and Ty) Icon_minitime11th May 2016, 12:48 am

Ty was quite excited seeing as his new friend, offered to take him on a mission; that he'd wouldn't go on by himself. Ty followed behind the man-fly who'd took Ty in as mentee, even though they had different specialities. Ty began to become excited as he hopped around and about behind kratos "are we going to see mission-senpai, the big body one?" Ty questioned as he opened the door letting kratos inside first!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting a mission(Kratos and Ty)   Getting a mission(Kratos and Ty) Icon_minitime11th May 2016, 4:40 pm

The same muscle bound receptionist was found sitting behind his desk, just overflowing with mission requests. However instead of of having the overwhelming feeling of dread from the amount of work he had to do, he was feeling rather excited because he had just gotten back from the salon, and if I do say myself he was lookin' real good. He was about to go and admire his new look when he was disrupted by duo of children requesting a mission, one of them looked familiar, an academy student. He was probably here to pick up a C rank mission. "Now what exactly is the type of mission you two would like to go on today?"
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: Getting a mission(Kratos and Ty)   Getting a mission(Kratos and Ty) Icon_minitime11th May 2016, 8:04 pm

Kratos would walk into the building with a smile he looked ugly but his personality was solid, he would lock eyes on the man behind the desk he looked like he had just gone too the saloon but kratos did not actually care.

"We need a C-Rank scouting mission and i would actually like two we will come back when both are done if that is ok"

Kratos would say he would rather not come back and forth fir simple missions and he needed about 30 too 40 C-Rank missions under his belt before becoming a chuunin or at least thats how he saw it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting a mission(Kratos and Ty)   Getting a mission(Kratos and Ty) Icon_minitime11th May 2016, 10:38 pm

ty enter the room directly after kratos entered, ty hid behind kratos as he peeked behind the desk: it was the muscular-built-mission-sensei ty had became accustomed to "mission-sama I've completed the three missions you gave with precision." he stated, right after kratos had finished talking "what! I wanted to take on a breast the size of the village!" ty complained then, waited on someone to tell him its to earlier "but I want something that find me, before I find it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting a mission(Kratos and Ty)   Getting a mission(Kratos and Ty) Icon_minitime13th May 2016, 5:47 am

The receptionist would cock an eyebrow as the two talked, seemed like the little one had found a role model for the time being. Guess that would be okay for now as the older boy looked like he could handle himself in a scuffle if he was made to, so he would lean back and look at the mass of paper on his desk. "Well I do have a C rank mission that would be good practice for the both of you. It seems a few Kunchuu have made their way into a warehouse on the other side of the village, four in total from what we have been told. Should be simple bug squashing if you can find the buggers" Get it? ha ha ha i'm so funny, aren't I? Anyways the man would hand the two a scroll giving them the details of the mission to them. "Have fun, and do try not dying. I have enough paperwork as it is"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting a mission(Kratos and Ty)   Getting a mission(Kratos and Ty) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting a mission(Kratos and Ty)
Page 1 of 1