Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Fly's Arsenal(Kratos)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nik

Nik

A Fly's Arsenal(Kratos) Empty
PostSubject: A Fly's Arsenal(Kratos)   A Fly's Arsenal(Kratos) Icon_minitime22nd March 2016, 12:43 pm

Last edited by Nik on 29th May 2016, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fly's Arsenal(Kratos)   A Fly's Arsenal(Kratos) Icon_minitime24th March 2016, 8:02 pm

Fly Glue - Approved

Sound Deflection - From the way your wording the jutsu, it sounds like what your trying to do is have a defense against sound based genjutsus. If this is true then I would switch this up to C rank, Change the range to AOE.

Vibrating Bone - B rank Medical Ninjutsu.

Wing Growth - Approved

Extra ligaments - Keep in mind of what vix had told you about upping your extra limb speed. I would suggest making an Extra Limb: Speed Add-On just so that those legs can move at your speed.

Direction Destruction - B or possibly even A rank medical Genjutsu. If you want this to be a D rank I suggest you think less grandiose in your attack scale. D rank Genjutsu at most can usually make the target think they have changed directions.

Hit the floor - Give it a table with post count (Going up by intervals of posts per effect), Effects (Lightheaded, dizziness, loss of balance, Collapsing)
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: A Fly's Arsenal(Kratos)   A Fly's Arsenal(Kratos) Icon_minitime5th April 2016, 11:30 pm

Last edited by Nik on 29th May 2016, 2:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fly's Arsenal(Kratos)   A Fly's Arsenal(Kratos) Icon_minitime8th April 2016, 5:33 pm

Genjutsu usually have a style name such as Demon Illusion: False Surroundings. So i would suggest you first adding your gen style to the beginning of your genjutsu.

Swarm: Approved, just do the gen style thing i mentioned before.

Spit: Just gagging, unless the person has a severe fear/disgust of bugs I don't see anyone throwing up from swallowing a fly. Change the range to Short

Vanish: Change the range to Short. And if you want a black out effect in 2 posts it's going to be at least an A rank technique. If you want to keep it D rank make the black out effect being at least 10-15 posts. Also what do you mean by changing their thought process?

Fear token: Approved with the required changes.

Chakra Camo: Is this using nothing but chakra to make you invisible? If so then you'd be using a lot of chakra to use thing, meaning D rank chakra sensory techs would be able to find you. but you would be undetected by C rank and lower visual sensory techniques. Keep in mind that only stops people from seeing you, so tracking you using other senses would still work.

Spiritual Camo: C rank (D rank Blood and D rank chakra cost per post)

Soundless Fighting: Approved

Chakra Sensory Novice: Approved

Smells Basic: Put in a rank table (Rack Of Character - Distance odour can be tracked [Use the item and measurment thingy to figure oure the ditance per rank of your character])

Taste Basic: Put in that you can only detects posions and other stuff of equal rank to your technique.

Mental Camo: So this isn't hiding your mental signature from sensors but a genjutsu to make the target think your invisible? if so then sure it's approved.

Rampage Burst: Make the genjutsu adjustment i mentioned before.

Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: A Fly's Arsenal(Kratos)   A Fly's Arsenal(Kratos) Icon_minitime8th April 2016, 10:51 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Fly's Arsenal(Kratos)   A Fly's Arsenal(Kratos) Icon_minitime9th April 2016, 4:51 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fly's Arsenal(Kratos)   A Fly's Arsenal(Kratos) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fly's Arsenal(Kratos)
Page 1 of 1