Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Dirty work

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dirty work Empty
PostSubject: Dirty work   Dirty work Icon_minitime9th May 2016, 12:51 am

Guardian-sama once lived here, which he'd constantly bring up in conversations regarding the lower section. He says that everything has a color, if he'd to choose the color of the lower section it'd be the color; dark green. Thus representing their ambition to rise to the top, no matter how high the climb; the greed to keep moving even if it kills them; and the emulations, that strive to become original. All-in-all they want to become strong enough to protect things dear to them.

The words circle around in Ty's head, barely realizing he's arrived at the defined location until "you must be the young academy student who took my request!" A elder lady spoke, rising from a chair and pointing to the sewer "my sweet little muffin got stuck down there!" She informed the student who only could watch the sewer. "why did I want to become a ninja again, not for this!" Ty sighed as lifted the sewer cover up from the sewer releasing a hot destructive gas. "Oh my god!" Ty yelled as he cover his nose, But it'd seem to be to Late; the air itself had already made it into his mouth, leaving him with a foul taste. damn this isn't right! Why do I have to deal with this?

He jumped into the sewer, landing on both of his feet trying not to touch any of the water. "Once I get home I'm taking a long bath!" He complained, spreading his chakra over his face to work as a gas mask. From what he could see, the sewer lead straight for some time. Ty began to walk, listening for Any sound from muffin; instead he'd often hear the sound of the water fighting to go the opposite direction. Ty heard the voices of people talking, which soon faded away.

"do you know, if anyone saw you!" Ty heard after walking on the path the sewer lead him to, for the last 20 minutes "no one followed me, but there was a genin who I sensed entered when I did; he's head in this direction. You can take care of him while I bring this cat to the boss." He directed as his footstep went from light to transparent. "So genin show me what you got!" The large body builder stated, as he began to flex in his tight black suit. Ty began to run to the body builder, but soon came to an abrupt stop "fire style: dragon's breathe!" He yelled after releasing a large horizontal fire from his mouth, catch the body builder inside of it "it's over!" He yelled catching both men in his genjutsu. Ty ran pasted the body builder who could no longer see him, and went straight for the sensory type which could only be found farther down this path.

"It's over genin!" The sensory type stated, turning around to look at Ty. Behind the sensory type was a bright light, which was brighter than everything else in that sewer "this is the lair of the munchkins!" The sensory type said holding the cat in one hand, the cat was seen tied by tap; revealing to be just another ordinary cat. "Munchkins!" Ty giggled at the childish name, that not even he would of thought of "how about this, you return the cat and I'll spare you base?" Ty offered. "Genin, do you know how it feels to be left alone by everyone else; to not be given a chance to succeed before you can even try! Do you know what is of the lower sector have seen?" The sensory type explain, but Ty just wasn't having it as he burst into action. He took a deep breath, Within seconds Ty would rush to the boy and kick him in his chest; causing him to throw the cat in the air. "I'm not even from a clan here, ain't I similar to a migrating missing-nin! I'm not even a genin, just a student." He stated as he caught the caught and rushed back to the sewer hole he jump through.

Once he arrived at the sewer hole, the lady smiled as she received her cat from the hands of the ninja who hopped in to retrieve him. "Muffins!" She yelled. Ty had finally completed the job that he wanted to quit.
Back to top Go down

Dirty work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty work   Dirty work Icon_minitime11th May 2016, 6:37 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Dirty work
Page 1 of 1