Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Relaunch of Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!

Share | 

Hard Work Makes A Strong Shinobi [Training/Solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaiza

PostSubject: Hard Work Makes A Strong Shinobi [Training/Solo]   10th June 2015, 2:30 am

Jutsu Training:

1400 Words Needed

It was the normal, average, basic day in Dipugakure. The only thing that was different was that there was a new Genin around. That Genin's name was Omito Fantom. He had just recently graduated from the academy a few days before and was sleeping in bed because he was exhausted from what he had been going through. After he graduated by defeating one of his fellow students in a fight, his parents got all worry some. They started telling him that he could be killed if he was a shinobi and that they would never get to see him again. That was true, but he believed in his abilities to survive and to become strong. They were proud of him, but it ruined his mood after he graduated because they were more scared for him than happy for him. The other reason he was sleeping in was because he was tired for training to become a Genin and needed a little break, that was what his life was the last few days, just chilling out and sleeping. Well he was a Genin now and this day was the day he decided he was going to start his Genin duties such as training and missions.

The boy with black hair rolled around in bed for a little bit before one of his eyelids opened, revealing his light sea green colored eye to the world and the world to his sea green colored eye. After a loud and long yawn, along with a stretch, the kid sat up in bed and through the blankets off of himself. His eyes wandered around the room and noticed everything was the same, like it always was, but then his eyes reached his night stand, which had a forehead protector resting on top of it. The sight of it caused him to smile slightly. It was not only a symbol of him being a full fledged shinobi, but also all the work he put in to get to the point of where he was. He was a part of something great he believed. The boy stood up and walked over to his calendar, only wearing his light green boxer shorts as he made his way over there. He marked the day that was circled and then turned towards his dresser. He grabbed his most basic outfit, a black t-shirt, black 3/4 pants, a black mask that went up to the bridge of his nose and black gloves that went up to his forearms. Lastly he grabbed his forehead protector and tied it around his forehead. His hair really never needed for something to happen to it, it stuck up just the way he wanted it to all the time. The most he ever had to get done to it was get a hair cut every week or two. After looking in a mirror, he nodded to himself and headed out the door to his room.

When he walked out of his room he noticed he didn't have any of his gear and figured that one of his parents must have took his equipment as a final move to try and stop him from being a shinobi. Omito walked into his mother and father's room and looked under their bed for his stuff. He sighed as he spotted his things on the ground, like shit, it wasn't even hiding good. After grabbing his gear he attached it all and made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen. Everyone was gone in his house, it was super quiet and only his footsteps could be hard in the whole house. His family was at the restaurant they owned, working. That's what his parents wanted him to be doing, working there. Omito had a better idea for himself though, he wanted to become strong and become able to protect himself. The boy grabbed a rice ball off the counter and pulled down his mask, then took a few bites of the food, eventually eating the whole thing. He then pulled his mask back up. Omito grabbed some paper and a pencil and wrote a note for his family so they would know he was out training, then he would leave out the front door, locking it behind himself.

As soon as he got enough money, he was moving out of the house, he was sure he could do it too after getting money from missions and stuff, perks of being a Genin. After a little bit of walking he made his way into the training grounds. The area was big and open, it had a lot of room to do almost anything. Omito lifted into the air and was just hovering for a second. He took a deep breath and then started flying around the training grounds at max speed, trying to see how fast he could fly. He seemed to be faster than before, he was really getting around. He stopped and landed on his feet. He loved flying, he really did. It was a really big bonus of his life, flying in the sky and all. Flying was only just one of his abilities too! He could also create ectoplasm. It was a light sea green color goo energy thing, which he thought looked pretty cool. It kind of took the place of elemental techniques other kids had, but he was happy with his own stuff. It made him unique ans he liked that. Omito had came to practice some stuff, so he sat down and began thinking. He was thinking of a technique that would be cool to use with his ectoplasm, then he got an idea. Omito stood up and began making ectoplasm in his hands. After a second of creating the ectoplasm, he threw both blobs of it at a dummy. Both hit at the exact same time, causing an explosion to occur. Ectoplasm flew out and hit other things causing Omito to smile under his mask, it looked really cool. The thing about the Ectoplasm was that he had to think of all his own techniques, but it was fun.

He still had to think of two techniques for his ectoplasm. He believed 3 new techniques for it would be a good start for the first training day of a Genin. He stood around for a while, looking for any type of inspiration, and he got nothing. After some more thought, he thought of something. He formed ectoplasm out of all his pores, creating ectoplasm around his whole body. After a second, he formed some hand signs and the ectoplasm shot out off his body in all directions. The ectoplasm shot off his body pretty fast too. He was pretty proud of himself for thinking of these techniques in such a short time. For the last ectoplasm technique of the day he had to think deep. He thought about how ectoplasm had a sticky nature to it and how he could use it in combat. Omito put his arms high in the sky after he got an idea. A large, green, round orb of ectoplasm was created above his hands. After a moment, he threw the orb at the ground and it splatted all over the floor. It created a green battle field that was made of ectoplasm. Now he had to check if it was sticky. He put a rock in the goo and he had to use all his strength to pull it out, and he was pretty strong! He smiled under his mask as he finally though of three new techniques for his ectoplasm. He was getting way stronger. Now he had one more idea to train. This was a Genjutsu. A technique used to trick the opponent into believing something fake. Omito walked over to a dummy that was in he training grounds. He put chakra around his fist as he punched it, this caused the dummy to believe that it was being hit through a bunch of walls. Well that's what it would of believed if it was alive. Omito could tell it was starting to get later and decided he should head home, he trained enough for the day and he was drained. He lifted off he ground and flew home. Hopefully he would just be able to go home and rest and not have to help out at the family restaurant because that would really suck.

Words Needed= 1400
Word Count= 1402
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Co

PostSubject: Re: Hard Work Makes A Strong Shinobi [Training/Solo]   10th June 2015, 2:56 am

approved, no training for 5 days.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hard Work Makes A Strong Shinobi [Training/Solo]   10th June 2015, 1:09 pm

Unapproved until Ectoplasmic Flooring is fixed

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hard Work Makes A Strong Shinobi [Training/Solo]   10th June 2015, 4:45 pm

Ectoplasmic Flooring fixed, training approved.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Hard Work Makes A Strong Shinobi [Training/Solo]   17th June 2015, 5:55 pm

Jutsu Training:

1000 Words Needed

This morning Omito rolled out of bed and quickly went over to his calendar, marking the day in his red boxer shorts. He was so excited for the day because he finally got the chance to train his new Shurikenjutsu techniques. The black haired boy had been thinking of a clever way to use Shurikenjutsu for a few days and the previous night he had actually thought of something cool and useful. He was going to focus on using something to trick the opponent. Omito grabbed some clothes out of his dresser and then put them on. He put on a black t-shirt that had the sleeves cut off and tan shorts. He then put on his mask and pulled it up to the bridge of his nose. The kid grabbed his shinobi headband off his night stand and then walked out of his room. He then sighed as he forgot his equipment and walked back in his room. He grabbed his equipment and walked out his room again.

The sea green eyed boy sat down at the table in his house as the aroma from his mom's food filled his nostrils through his mask. His mom turned around and said good morning to him and walked over and gave him a kiss on the cheek before walking back over to the kitchen, flipping pancakes. Omito hugged his mom, "Morning Mom." He was surprised that his mother didn't start complaining about him being a shinobi and how dangerous it was. This caused Omito to smile slightly under his mask, she usually would pester him until he got out the house, this tme it was just so much more relaxing. Omito took a sigh of relief as his mom set down a plate with about 5 pancakes on it. The boy grabbed the syrup bottle off the table and flicked the lid open, "Thanks for breakfast." He squeezed the bottle over the pancakes, causing the weird, semi-liquid to drizzle down, soaking each pancake one by one. After all the pancakes were drenched e grabbed a fork and began eating the pancakes, of course after pulling down his mask. His mom handed him a cup of orange juice and he drank it quickly after finishing his food. The boy then bolted up and started for the door, slipping on his shoes, "Bye Mom! Thanks for the meal, gotta go!" He then ran out the door after his mom said bye. He was just trying to get out of there before she asked him to help with the dishes.

Omito walked along the road, but this time not towards the training grounds, no, he was heading for the shop to purchase some weapons. He had got 1000 Xei for doing a mission a couple of days ago and now was going to spend some of it. He walked along the road, trying to get to the store before it got too late, he still had to do the training and he wanted to have enough time to do so without taking up his time at night. After a bit more of walking the boy made it to the shop and walked up to the man behind the counter, "Hey, can I get some shuriken, kunai and wire." The man handed him the weapons asking for 1000 Xei, causing Omito's eyes to widen, "Aw, but that's all my money." The guy shrugged obviously not caring that the Genin only had a little money. Omito sighed as he gave the man the 1000 Xei and took his weapons. He was obviously pissed as he walked away with a frown after putting his new equipment away. He the started walking towards the training grounds, he got his new weapons, got a good, big breakfast and was ready to start training.

As Omito walked he thought about his new team mates, Summer and Cherish. They both seemed nice and he thought Cherish was kind of cute. That was was the weird thing about being 12, you just start thinking about the opposite sex and things are strange, but yeah. Both of his squad members were on a mission with a kid named Colt, their old team mate. Omito doesn't know why, but he took Colt's spot on Team 10. The kid finally reached the training grounds and started practicing. He began throwing his weapons, trying to see how his aim was, it was actually pretty good, he was hitting all the targets dead center. It caused him to smile a bit because he was pretty good at it. Omito then decided it was time to start practicing his new style, Fake Inaccuracy. He grabbed two kunai and threw them, flicking his wrist when he did so, causing the kunai to start spinning around each other. After about 20 ft the kunai hit each other and both flew out to either side, hitting the markers that were facing side to side. e smiled when he was able to complete the technique. He also practiced using the ninja wire to connect to his weapons and pull them back. Omito practiced throwing 2 shuriken at the same time to make one look like a shadow as well as wrapping a dummy up with ninja wire. He also practiced a technique where he pulled a shuriken from behind the target. These were all to get the target caught off guard. He was going to call the back up of the techniques second chances. These second chances were going to be the main attack and were going to be hard to dodge as well. He was happy with all the things he learned and proud of himself for being able to think of a clever Shurikenjutsu style that was unique to him. He then walked home after gathering all his equipment, he was going to sleep well at night. When he walked home he yawned before looking towards the sky. He hoped his team mates were doing well on their mission. He was excited to be on a team and work together with some people. He wanted to make them his friends so they could all be close.

Words Needed= 1000
Word Count= 1024
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Co

PostSubject: Re: Hard Work Makes A Strong Shinobi [Training/Solo]   17th June 2015, 10:56 pm

approved. No training for 8 days.

Neo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Hard Work Makes A Strong Shinobi [Training/Solo]   26th June 2015, 3:11 am

Jutsu Training:

1900 Words Needed

The day had just begun. It was very early in the morning, about 5 O'clock to be exact. It was so early the sun hadn't even fully risen yet. Under the domes it was dark. If it wasn't for the lights that lit up the underwater village, it would be too dark to even see anything. Omito was already dressed with his gear on him and everything. He was wearing his all black outfit. It was getting closer to the Chunin Exams and he had to be ready. He wanted to get promoted, after all, he would get one step closer to becoming a Kage. The boy had already ate breakfast, just some cereal since no body was up to cook yet. Well he was heading to the training grounds and he was going to be there all day so he had to leave soon. He packed a lunch already, so he was ready to leave out the door. He quietly opened the front door and left out, not trying to wake up anyone in the house that was still asleep. He then locked it and put his key away before walking away. He had a sorta long walk ahead of him.

The boy walked the road with his hands in his pockets. He was all by himself, barely anyone liked to wake up at that point in the morning. Only dedicated shinobi as himself, who wanted to get stronger woke up at this hour. Well, that and everyone else who woke up around that time. His light sea green eyes stared in front of him as he walked, he was lost in thought. He was thinking abot how he would fair against everyone else in the Chunin Exams. How strong was he? Last time he sparred with someone he got destroyed by a nut crushing blow. The worst part about it was he had no chance of dodging it, he barely even saw it coming. Omito wanted to be just as powerful as his team mates, not behind him. The boy really hoped that he didn't slow his group down in the Exams, he did not want to be the weak link. A smile appeared on his face as he walked, No. I'm not going to be the weak one. That's why I'm out here this early. I made up my mind and decided I'm going to be one of the ones that get promoted to Chunin. I know I'm strong enough to do it, I'm going to train my butt off so I can do it. He was now motivated to do his best and work really hard so he would not get left behind by the others. Omito was really excited now to get training. He really pumped himself up to actually really learn and develop from this training day. The boy reached the North Dome, also known as the training grounds. When he reached the area he wanted to train at he sat down and began stretching. He didn't want his training to get cut short by a small injury that was possible of occurring. He imagined he was going to be at the training grounds all day and didn't want his body to cramp up from exhaustion or something like that. After stretching multiple areas of his body, he decided that he should most likely get started. So he set down his lunch that he brought and set it over on one of the benches that were in the area. He was filled up on cereal and ready to go.

The pre-teen thought a good idea would be to get a good warm up in first. So that was exactly what he did. There was a track wrapped around the training area and he was going to fly around it s few times. Most would wonder how this would be helpful, but flying actually took energy and was just like running for him. It would definitely get the blood pumping for sure. He would start flying in the air at B rank speeds completely horizontal to the ground with one of his arms fully extended in front of him. He liked doing this because it felt like he flied faster when he did it and it made him look like a super hero. He was like a super hero in some ways since he could fly and had other little powers, he just never saved anyone yet, but he was looking forward to it. After a few laps he'd stop and would land on his feet, breathing kind of hard. He would then do a few push ups and sit ups along with some jumping jacks. Sweat dripped down his face and his heart pumped from the exercising that he was doing in a short period of time. He walked over to where his lunch was and grabbed the large water bottle that was over there. He pulled down his mask and began chugging some of the water. His light sea green eyes looked around as he drank, looking for anyone else who was wake and training. He pulled the water away from his face and took a deep gasp of air before twisting the cap back on it and pulling his mask back up.

Okay, that was just his physical conditioning that he had to do, now was the time for hand to hand combat, other wise known as Taijutsu. He was fairly adept in Taijutsu due to his speed and strength, but he had a few ideas for making his Taijutsu more useful and effective. Well, he been thought of the technique but now he was finally able to put some of it in action, which was great. The boy smiled as he made his way over to the dummies so he could practice his striking. When he reached one of the dummies, he balled his fists up and began relentlessly hitting the straw dummy with all his strength. Punches, head kicks, side kicks. Everything was flying at this straw figure, no type of striking was being held back, he even headbutted it one time. He looked like he was filled with anger, but it was actually just real determination. He had a lot of fury in his hits though, it did make him look like he was kind of mad. He was a little upset he loss to Summer, maybe that was the reason he was working so hard, so he wouldn't lose again. On the last hit of his barrage of punches, the bot coated his knuckles in ectoplasm and then punched the head of the straw dummy, he hit it and the ectoplasm kept connected to his knuckles and the head, so when Omito moved his fist passed the dummy with C rank strength, the whole dummy's head broke off of its post and slammed into the ground. Omito broke off the ectoplasm from his knuckles and fell to his ass, with his hands propping him up from behind, so he wouldn't fall over. His whole body shook as took in deep breaths, his body was so tired from all this physical work. He slowly stood up and was ready to practice his next technique.

Omito picked up the dummy that he already destroyed and threw it in the air. He then quickly flew behind it as it sailed in the sky. He knew this was the Shadow of the Dancing Leaf. He wanted to know if he could preform it or not, which he could. It could be a good tech to be built off of later on. He landed on his feet, still breathing rather hard. He went back over to where his water was and took a few chugs and set it back how it was. He took a gasp of air and wiped the extra water off his face. A lot of sweat dripped down off of him, he was really tired already, but he knew he had to keep going if he wanted to be at where he visioned himself being. He wanted to be powerful and believed that he could actually get to be that strong. He just had to keep working at it all the time. At this point though he was solely set on just passing the Chunin Exams. It was now later in the morning and more people were showing up to train. He guessed many were there to train for the Exams like him. Now he could get some help with his training. He walked over to one of the guys training and asked him to close his eyes. Omito made a few hand signs and created an illusion like the Dome was burning on the inside. Omito told the guy to open his eyes and then the man was scared. Omito told him it was a Genjutsu and the man broke it quickly to see the Dome having holes in it and water quickly feeling up the Dome. Omito thanked the man after explaining that too was a Genjutsu. Omito made a few more hand signs in order to produce another Genjutsu. The man would believe that mist filled the area. Omito would end it after the man started looking around all weirded out. Omito was happy there was a guy willing to take his Genjutsu so he could practice it.

That Genjutsu took up some of his chakra but now he could get back to some of his physical practice. He had more energy to work out again. This time he was going to focus on Shurikenjutsu. He had some more ideas to trick the opponent into getting caught by the blade of a kunai or shuriken. The boy flew at dummy with B rank speeds with a kunai held in reverse grip. He would then attempt slashing the dummy. He'd then pretend that the dummy "dodged" and would flick his wrists at the next dummy over, sending the kunai flying at C rank speeds and hitting it dead in the chest. He then spun in the air and came to a landing on his feet where he threw 5 shuriken at the floor of the dummy. He then threw shuriken at the ones that were planted on the ground, causing them to bounce off them and fly straight into the dummy's head. These both went with his Fake Inaccuracy shurikenjutsu that made the opponent think he missed all his throws.

Sweat started to drip off his head again after he practiced each technique a few times. He was breathing hard again and thought he was pretty adept at the techs and decided to do something else. He got some more water and then noticed it was almost evening time. He had really been training for a long time. His eyes widened as he remembered about his lunch. He opened his bag and pulled out rice bowl. It was teriyaki chicken,  he loved rice and chicken. Two of his favorite foods really. After finishing, he threw his trash away and saw a man with some scrolls. Omito walked over to him and asked what they were. The man told him that they were for Fuinjutsu. Omito knew what that was, he learned about it in the academy. Omito asked the man if he could teach it to him. The man agreed and Omito started training to learn it with the supplies the man had. Hr learned to store, summon, and unseal things with the man. After he was done it was dark again and his body was whooped. He learned a lot and he was going to be ready for the exams for sure.

Words Needed= 1900
Word Count= 1941
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hard Work Makes A Strong Shinobi [Training/Solo]   26th June 2015, 10:58 am

Approved

Jax...Don't make me punch you in the face:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Hard Work Makes A Strong Shinobi [Training/Solo]   13th December 2015, 3:32 am

Spec Training: Team 1000 words needed

Omito sighed as he sat down on his bed. He had just got back from passing the Chunin Exams. It was time to relax. The boy layed down and looked up at the ceiling. The past few months had been hectic with him becoming a genin late. He had to do so much training in a short amount of time to be ready for the exams. His body was so worn out. It was worth it though, he managed to prove his strength to everyone by getting promoted. He faced adversary and beat it down by frinding and working hard every day. Even his parents were so proud of him and now acknowledged his strength.

Omito's time as a Genin didn't last too long actually. He graduated from the academy early for his class, but late for his age. When he graduated he was the only one to do so, and it was in the middle of the year, meaning he was behind the other Genin. That didn't stop him from doing his best to catch up or even surpass them though. Omito started training quickly after, trying to make up for time, he couldn't be left behind. After some days of training and a mission here and there, Omito found out that he was going to be having a squad, a team. On a specific date, Omito got to meet his new teammates at the training grounds. He found out that he was being teamed up with two girls. One was Summer, she was few years younger than him and had pink hair. She was a samurai and was pretty talented. The other was a girl named Cherish, she was skilled in ninjutsu and terrain change, plus Omito thought she was cute. After being taken out by a blow to his genital region from Summer in a group sparring match, Omito realized how hard he would have to work to catch up. His group had to go on a mission without him, so he handled some small missions of his own while they were gone. He also manage to get some training in. A few days later he heard his team got back from the mission. He was eating at a ramen shop when he saw his teammate Cherish, the one he had a little crush on. Cherish seemed to be sad that day, Omito talked to her about what happened. She told him how Summer suffered an injury while on the mission, which costed her an eye. Omito managed to cheer up Cherish by explaining it wasn't her fault and that she did the best she could by replacing the eye wit the enemy's who died.

Soon, after some training and such, the Chunin Exams rolled around. Omito thought that there was no way he was going to be prepared in time. He ended up going for it though and started training his ass off, he wanted to be useful to the team. A few weeks later and the first test of the exams has begun. It was a written test, so he was ready to take it on. Omito quickly filled out the answers, he knew them, he was prepared, he was worried about his team though. After everyone was done the proctor played a trick and said his team failed before quickly telling them that they passed. The next round they ended up in a maze. It was gross and dark. They ended up fighting another team. Omito ended up killing another Genin. He knew that it was kill or be killed, and he couldn't let his team get hurt. In the next round it was one on one's. Omito faced a girl that used wind style techniques and a giant fan. He ended up using genjutsu to overwhelm her before defeating her and taking her fan as a prize. He was now going to the finals. He got a month to train before he showed up on the day he was suppose to be fighting some kid named Rai. Omito tried using his ghost abilities to his advantage, but Rai had something to counter almost everything. Omito tried using genjutsu as a last resort and even that was countered. At this point he had to break a finger to break free of one of Rai's genjutsu, and he still didn't land a hit on the kid. Finally he thought of a genjutsu that he could use without Rai knowing what was coming. The genjutsu concealed Omito, allowing him to land a surprise combo on the small boy. This lead Rai to bleeding. Rai used body replacement for the last attack. Omito followed the blood trail to Rai, who was hiding behind a bush after transforming into a snake. Omito then crushed the boy's legs, winning the fight. Omito watched the next fight, which was Cherish's. She ended up losing to some girl named Jazz. his next opponent. He went to the medical bay to go comfort Cherish for a while before going back to the stadium to watch the fights. The boy's next fight came eventually. He had to fight Jazz, the same person who defeated his teammate. He gave her everything he got, using ever type of techniques he had, but none of it worked. He ended up getting beat easily, after being sliced down his torso. After healing up in the medical bay, he missed the rest of the fights, including the final match between Summer and Jazz. Jazz ended up quitting, even though she could of one. He then found himself in the Kage's Mansion after the exams ended. That is when he found out he and the rest of his squad were promoted to Chunin.

Omito found his eyes closing before he fell asleep. It was all so crazy. He had met some great friends and improved so much in just a short amount of time. He was a Chunin now too, a leader. He had to protect the village now, he knew he was going to have to work harder than ever to be strong enough to do that too.

1017/1000
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hard Work Makes A Strong Shinobi [Training/Solo]   13th December 2015, 1:04 pm

Approved

Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Hard Work Makes A Strong Shinobi [Training/Solo]   26th March 2016, 2:14 pm

Jutsu Training:

Quartered Training/Word Count= 1525

Inside one of the home's of Dipu, a boy named Omito was still in bed, even though it was mid-day. His spiky black hair was the only thing visible from under the covers. He was really tired because he had been training really hard ever since he got back home from Kohai. He had plans today though, so he could not just sit around all day in bed sleeping like he had nothing to do. His window was open, so the sun shined straight into his room, bringing light into his house. As the sunlight hit his body, he felt his temperature rise after a while, so he kicked his blanket off and sat up in bed. His light sea green eyes roamed around the room, looking for what woke him. He couldn't put his finger on it though. That was when he remembered he planned to do something today. Something new. The boy stood up and stretched, while also yawning at the same time. He was still tired evn though it was around lunch time. Maybe he would go get some food before he handled his business for the day.

Omito made his bed and then headed into the bathroom, shutting the door behind himself. He then took off his pajamas and turned the water on for the shower. While he let the water run, letting it heat up, Omito took a leak in the toilet before flushing. After about 2 minutes, the boy hopped in the shower and started rinsing the previous day's grime and sweat off his body. He was still in his parents' house, but he was going to be moving in with his teammate Cherish. She didn't feel comfortable at home anymore so Omito offered the idea for them to buy a house together. She immediately accepted his offer, but the two have yet to find a date to go house shopping. Omito soon put some soap on a sponge that he had in the shower and started scrubbing himself down, creating foam all over his body. The boy knew training was important, but it was weird because that was all he was really doing now a days. Just training. It had been s long since he was asked to go on a mission it was crazy. Maybe he would have to go ask for one himself. It was weird though, he thought that Chunin always had work to do. He could also ask for Cherish to come along, that way he would have some company, and their teamwork is exceptional. Omito would rinse all the foam off his body before turning the water off and hopping out of the shower. He would grab a white towel that was hanging up in the bathroom before using it to dry off. After getting most of the water off of his body, he wrapped the towel around his waist and grabbed his toothbrush. He put on the toothpaste before brushing a way.

After he was done brushing his teeth, Omito returned back to his room where he made his way over to the dresser beside his bed. He pulled out some clothes and put them on top of his bed before taking the towel wrapped around him off. The boy then put on his clothes, piece by piece until he was fully dressed. He put on his forehead protector and his flak jacket last, along side with all his tools. He was a Chunin now, he had to be ready to protect the village at anytime. He looked at himself in the mirror. He was wearing a black mask over the lower half of his face as usual, and was wearing black shorts. He put his gloves on as he walked out of the room, it was time to go get some lunch, well breakfast for him.

Omito left his house, shutting the door behind him and locking it. No one else was home it seemed like, so that meant everyone was at the restaurant working for the day. He figured one of these days he needed to go help out there so his parents could get a break. Despite how good the food was there, he didn't want his parents' cooking because he got it all the time. No, instead he was going to get some basic chicken and rice from one of the food vendors that were set up. He figured that would bee good for this day. As he walked down the semi-empty road, he felt the breeze from the wind blow his hair back. Ever since he got back he could but help feel good about the village being relocated to some islands. Now they could actually see the sun and feel the weather. Way better than being stuck in a dome underwater, it was like being a fish in a fish tank. Omito felt like it would be good for everyone to just experience the nice island weather. The best place for chicken and rice was on the West island so it would take some time if he walked all the way there. The boy then smiled, he didn't have to walk. His body lifted on the ground and he hovered for a second before taking off towards the West island at B-rank speeds through the air. He flied with his arms down by his side, he felt like it made him more aerodynamic. His hair and clothes flapped in the wind because of how fast he was flying through the air. All the civilians probably thought he was a comet or something, they'd be okay though. He liked being able to fly through the air, it let him see everything from a better point of view. Soon he reached the shopping district and he slowed down to a point where he softly landed on his feet. This area was pretty crowded so he got a reaction from the people who were obviously amazed at his ability. Omito laughed to himself before heading towards the little set up that has good rice. After a while of looking he found the place and ordered some teriyaki chicken with fried rice. He did love normal white rice, but he wanted to change it up a little bit for once. After he got his food, he found a nice open park to eat at. He was on top of a grassy hill eating, watching the children play at the playground. It was crazy how not too long ago he was that age, running around with no worries, now he was a bad ass Chunin with responsibilities. He smiled to see the village children were happy. Omito finished his food quickly, he still had something important to do.

The boy flew back towards the main island, the one centered between the other four. He was heading for the library. He decided he wanted to learn more about fuinjutsu and try to get pretty good at it. The first step was too learn all the different symbols, and then train himself how to replicate them completely. He knew better than to think it was going to be an easy task. He was going to have to stay focused the whole time. He knew he was going to have to do this for a couple days to get the hang of it, and today was that first day of the grind. There was so much that went into fuinjutsu, he got tired just thinking of it, but he knew it was going to make him stronger so he had to pull through. Omito greeted the librarian before finding himself sitting in front of a pile of scrolls that were stacked up on a table. He grabbed the first one of the table and smiled, he was excited to see what he was going to learn. He continued to read scroll after scroll. He was not going to give up no matter how boring staring at scrolls was. He figured he would memorize them all and then take to drawing them out himself. If he was going to do this, he was going to dive in fully, that was why he was putting in so much work. The time just got later and later. He could tell it was late, he was tired, but he knew he had to sacrifice some sleep time to learn this stuff. He just kept grinding, looking at all the scrolls, looking at every detail. After he learned and memorized them all, it was in the middle of the night. The librarian had told him to leave hours ago, but he told her he was a shinobi doing business for the village. She agreed to let him stay for as long as he liked and he thanked her sincerely. The boy started copying down the symbols, he actually was doing pretty good, but they weren't exactly the same. He tried tracing them first and then started copying them down from memory, over and over again. This better pay off, or else he would of wasted so much for nothing. After a lot of copying, he felt like it was time to go home and he'd be back the next day.

Words Needed: 1525
Word Count: 1532
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurielle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hard Work Makes A Strong Shinobi [Training/Solo]   26th March 2016, 3:14 pm

Approved

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard Work Makes A Strong Shinobi [Training/Solo]   

Back to top Go down

Hard Work Makes A Strong Shinobi [Training/Solo]
Page 1 of 1