Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Empty
PostSubject: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime25th April 2016, 2:16 pm

R'tari had been having an overall normal day before a messenger bird arrived in the window of flat and tapped the glass until he opened it. Once he read through his eyes would widen as apparently one of the genin had gone rouge and the hunting party sent to retrieve him now faced additional difficulties. He would quickly get dressed putting on his deep purple shirt, black shorts and pants as well as black bandages around his forearms and shins. He'd wear his Hakagakure forehead protector and slip on a sleeveless black jacket to go along with his black sandals while wearing his original Kaosgakure Forehead protector as a belt. Itami on the other hand would follow him out of the door as he raced to the meeting location. He would eventually arrive his mind still racing from the scroll he had received.

"Okay breathe everything will be fine, none of my kohai will die on this mission, especially not Nyen. I won't let that happen again, ever." R'tari thought to himself pacing and fully ready to head out once the others arrived. He knew once everyone arrived they would have to set off immediately for the boat that would take them to their destination. He hadn't met the Rikigaku before but he knew that Fang Tsunami had participated in the Chunin Exams just a month ago. Thus his promotion was still fresh hence why he had been chosen to lead the mission due to his experience and the fact that he had served in the war alongside his Bringer of Chaos organization members. Still he recognized Fang's promotion and considered him the secondary team leader if anything should happen.

Message Scroll:

Reserves, Current Technique List & Bank:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime25th April 2016, 11:59 pm

Nyen rushed in, having sensed the urgency in R'taris note. She came to a screeching halt infront of R'tari, noting that no one else was there Wh..Where is everyone? Am i late? she would gasp, before realising if R'tari was still there it must mean she was early. She laxed her stanced and took a moment to notice how silly they must look beside each other. She had rushed out of the house as quickly as she could, taking only a few seconds to grab her Bronze staff, her gourde and some bandages she had wrapped around her elbows on the trip here. She was wearing a tight white tank top and loose fitting white cotton pants. Her and R'tari looked like complete opposites causing Nyen to giggle a bit.
"Well Hey R'tari! I guess I left in a bit of a rush. I hope the others don't take TOO long though." she said, her hand scratching the back of her head. "I just thought you seemed worried in your message. What's all this about?" focusing now on the task at hand. She also thought about the other two team mates they would be working with. She didn't know Fang or Armenezra but she had heard a of fangs promotion to chunin She hoped they were nice people, and at least she knew R'tari well enough to trust him to have her back. She hoped he felt the same about her but from their previous training sessions he probably only thought she would get in the way again...

Reserves, Tech List and Bank:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime5th May 2016, 5:33 pm

We Could Be Heroes

This seemed like another typical day, everyone going about their routine. Armen was scheduled to meet up with Himiko and Decimus today for there usually three way spars and tactics meeting. They’ve really come along way, putting in work into their combat arts as if this was what they loved to do. Just the day before Armen had etched all his weapons, making sure they’re all marked and in good condition for any fight. It didn’t take him long before a damn rat would launch itself at him, scaring the hell out of him and causing him to scream like a girl.  It took him a minute to realize that this rat isn’t going anywhere. So he would then notice a scroll attached to it. He would ask for the scroll and the rat would deliver it. Upon reading the scroll, Armen’s Demeanor had changed. “AHHHHHH FERRRRKKKKKK”. He would already be fully geared keeping about 10 of his weapons stored in the bar code on his neck and the rest strapped on him under his black jacket. So he raced towards the meeting spot to find a male and female shinobi. Armen would land near them crouched before standing upright. “ Wat da hell mane, we leavin now aren’t we? I aint even gunna get to leave a note of nothing fo mah fam". He would look at the team  and sigh once more realizing that he knows nothing about them and how he could even work with them. At worst they probably cant even understand a word that hes saying. “ Bruh hol up”.He would pick up a rock and find a log just lying around.  He never understood why there were always freshly cut logs around, its like everyone needs to use substitution. He would carve a message into the log for anyone to find. But the message was to his family which read, “ Keep Ya Head Up, Fam – ADR”. After writing his message he would return his attention to the group. His eyes just telling the story of how much he rather not go, but this was also his chance to see if what hes been training to do had any valor.  “let’s jus do da damn thang".
Reserves, And Gear:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime7th May 2016, 7:20 pm

R'tari would stop pacing and turn when Nyen arrived causing him to smile, masking his nervousness as he didn't want to unsettle her that wouldn't do on a mission such as this. Truth be told he felt a higher rank squad should of been sent on the mission but knew the ASN just didn't have the manpower to spare the last war had been brutal and they were still working overtime to build back their forces all the while with the threat of Pandora looming across the borders. He was grateful that the mission office had the foresight to assign Fang to the squad mainly because he had heard of his exploits in the chunin exams and being that he was being apprenticed by a Dipu Hunter-nin he would already be partially trained in terms of mission protocol.

Nyen on the other hand, he felt it was too early for her to be on this sort of mission. He did not doubt her strength despite only being a genin for a couple of months she had grown in leaps and bounds and he knew she was fairly powerful. Much stronger than he had been at her age that was for sure, as he could see from just training with her that she had the most potential out of the three of them in Team 9. No what he was worried about was her confidence and ability to kill, during their training sessions he had notice that she was less willing to go for dangerous set ups but he chalked it up to leniency because they were all squad members. But if she had that hesitation even on the field then it would be horrible, he knew she could do it but she would have to be decisive, and confident not second guessing her actions and following through with them. "Indeed, I'm worried but not for us rather our comrades at arms. The longer we wait the smaller the window for us to arrive in time to back them up gets. I take it you have all your gear?" R'tari said looking her over with a critical eye before noticing Armenezra in the distance.

He was an unknown, same generation but he hadn't seen him around so he had probably graduated from the Reserves Platoon or enlisted straight as a genin rather than attending the Shinobi Academy, or he could of just simply not stood out enough for R'tari to have heard word about him. "Indeed Armenezra, I would like to head out soon as well but we are still waiting for one other, hopefully he arrives soon. Do either of you have any questions about the mission parameters so I can discuss them while we wait?" he would hold out his hand for Armen to shake once the shinobi was done carving his message, as it was only proper to show respect for another shinobi seeing as they were all comrades.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime8th May 2016, 12:01 am

Nyen would watch Armenezra closely as he came near. She recognized the dialect from some of the other children she used to play with back in the day, making it easy to understand. "Sorry but yea we kinda have to go soon. I just hope we get there in time." She thought for a moment about the retrieval team and praid they were doing alright out there. Nyen knew she had made a lot of advances lately but still wasn't sure how this mission would go. All she knew is she would try her best and try not to get killed.

As for questions Nyen had a few. Were they going to die out there? Would there be anyone to come back THEM up like they were the retrievel team? She didn't want to make R'tari think she was scared. She couldn't now, it was much too late to go back and besides, she knew they needed them. She wasn't about to let a whole team down just because she was a chicken shit, so instead she would shake her head and simply say "No not really, but we both know each other pretty well R'tari, would you be cool telling us about yourself Armen? I'd be happy to answer any questions you got about me and i'm sure R'tari wouldn't mind." He seemed like a nice enough guy, especially leaving a note for while he was gone. She had a moment of jealousy realising there was no one here who would care if she were to go missing. Her clan knew she was gone training and probably wouldn't be surprised if their tiny leader didn't return. She also didn't know this guys strengths or styles of fighting so she hoped to get some useful information out of him that she could use while they were in battle.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime8th May 2016, 1:59 pm

The male shinobi would speak to Armen while he carved his message. For a moment it would look as if he was completely ignoring everyone, until he finished and turned to face them. Once his attention was on the two, he would notice the male shinobi offering his hand as a greeting. Armen would put on a stern face as he focused now solely on the hand offered to him. Armen didn’t know these guys nor did he know where that hand has been. Above all he just didn’t trust an unwarranted hand shake, he felt that was a very corporate thing to do. So after staring at the hand for a few moments and back at the man. Armen moved closer using his right hand to smack the front part of R’tari’s hand and then the back part, following it up with a gentle fist pound going down, then a gentle fist pound going up and then finishing it off with a dap. “ wat dey do, blanc"?

Armen would greet him despite not knowing what he’s about.  Although they were pressed for time the female shinobi wanted the group to share being as they were a team and the best thing was for them to learn how the other operates. Armen understood the question a different way. He wasn’t in the mood for this, and judging from the urgency and worry on the faces of the other two, this mission was going to be something Armen wants to come back from sooner than later. He would sigh and take a few moments before answering. “mah name  Armenezra Doublestackums. I lik ta eat gud food, train, and bad bishes. Mah dislikes are few: I dun lik hoes, da white shinobi, da guvenment, ,werk, bad food, dawg shit, gurls dat are talleh den me, homewerk, demons, ghosts, public resrooms, white poems, poems dat dun talk about da struggles, peeps dat dun kno about da struggle, afros dat aren’t picked out, dull weapons, the white shinobi’s jelly, mosquitoes, wen girls dun wear pants in public, fat people, puzzles even tho im gud at em, bish ass niggas, punk ass niggas, snitch ass niggas, sneak ass niggas, whiny ass niggas, drunk ass niggas, dodge ass niggas, dumb ass niggas, cry ova a bish ass niggas, give a nigga a small piece ass niggas, broke ass niggas, don’t hustle ass niggas, dirty ass niggas, no hygiene ass niggas, color blind ass niggas, kicking peoples animals ass niggas, sendin pigeons late nite to ya gurls house ass niggas, dick piercing ass niggas, dodo nose havin ass niggas, and just ass niggas. You know da ones wit da big asses? Shit unnatural, and i hate wen da white shinobi says nigga. Mah fightin style bes describe as Strategic Redirection and Barricadin. Imma proud memba of squad 6". Armen would give them a few moments to let it all sink in before starting again. “Wat dis mission bout, and how hard dis is? Be real”.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime8th May 2016, 4:28 pm

R'tari would notice as he didn't shake but would instead go something else with him instinctively mimicking Armen with a smirk on his face having shook like that since he lived in Kaos. Then when he spoke R'tari would definitely confirm the accent and have little to no problem understanding him, after all before Kaosgakure got taken over and destroyed by Pandora he used to know a lot of people to talked like that. After the admittedly long winded introduction he could see that his fellow shinobi just wanted to know the details of the mission and the expected difficult so he would nod a more serious expression slipping onto his face. "It's an A-rank mission initially it was only given that rank due to urgency but was more like a high B-rank now however it has escalated to the point that combat with external forces is guaranteed. Essentially our mission entails backing up the hunting party sent to retrieve Ka Jiko, we were chosen due to our potentially high combat capabilities and it will be our job to make sure that the confirmed enemies are dealt with while ensuring that the hunting party make it back alive. We have 6 confirmed Pandora Knights, one of them who killed the scout after breaking up from the main group. That particular individual is the most dangerous approximately jonin level, the rest are unknowns but likely genin-chunin level due to being subordinate to that one. he would list out the most crucial information before looking at Nyen to make sure she was also listening closely.

"We will be heading on a boat to the Land of Graves, cutting across it straight to the Land of Madness, from what the scout said they were heading to the Coarse Savannah most likely looking to cut through Mt. Lucid into Pandora Territory along the Land of Silence border. Just so we can get an idea of our roles, I specialize in Taijutsu and most other forms of physical combat, I'm highly focused in that due to the Dark Fist likewise making Ninjutsu and Genjutsu ineffective against me for the most part, as such I will be the primary assault as it's a role which suits me best. Nyen, was probably recruited for her defensive capabilities, I'm assuming your support and Fang was brought in due to his training as a hunter nin whether to track, in addition to myself as well as fill in other roles as need be. Nyen can tell you more about what she can do, but when Fang arrives we will set out immediately and continue the discussion on the way."
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime9th May 2016, 1:32 am

Nyen would watch as Armen would greet R'tari with his form of a handshake. As he rattled off his likes and his MANY dislikes, Nyen would realize this would be one hell of a trip seeing as Armen seemed to want to be anywhere else but with them. So much for making this a more lighthearted trip, seeing as they were about to possibly die on this trip. Though really with that considered she couldn't blame him. R'tari would then explain the mission. as he did, she would grow more and more worried. sure she had defensive capabilities but she hadn't been able to put them to good use other than againt common ninja. This Ka Jiko guy sounded like the real deal. Looking Armen up and down she knew he was trying to come off as tough and maybe he was but she knew better than anyone else about putting up a wall. Either this guy was seriously this thug or...

Nyen would sigh when R'tari changed the focus onto her. "Uh, well I've been focusing lately more on helping other team members with their attacks by defending and immobilizing the enemy. My techniques are based around my paw prints, my lightning jutsus and mostly my Iron sand. R'tari's been teaching me and my teammate a lot about working as a team....trying to support one another, but also trying to show our own strength, so i hope we can find a way to focus on the mission and do our best to help the retrieval party by working off of each others strengths. if you want to know what i hate..." She would pause, the silence causing her eyes to turn silver in distress. She hated having changing eyes showing her emotion. she tried to hold them back as much as she could but with such a daunting task ahead she was truely scared. She hated meeting new people, she hated having to explain herself to new people...she just wanted to go home. forget anything was happening. But she knew she couldn't do that. She couldn't do it with her clan leadership roles and she couldn't do it now.

I hate the feeling of being useless she would admit to herself, but of course she wouldn't say that out loud. Armen would think she was a pussy and be even more of a pill for it. "...I hate people who abuse kindness." She would say, her eyes changing slowly back to their normal emerald green. It wasn't wrong, she did hate those kind of people, but who didn't. Hoping Armen didn't take it personally, she would slightly glance at him. He kind of intimidated her with his standoff attitude. Nyen hadn't let him know yet but she understood what he said just fine. She had learned a lot of dialects from playing with the children who came with their parents to meet her father - the Clan leader at the time - as a kid, or from her siblings when they returned from their trips before everything went to shit. NO, not now. there's no time to dwell on it now. there's a mission we need to get to. she thought, taking a short moment to wipe her thoughts and start fresh again.

"Where the hell is this Fang anyways? Did your messenger get lost or something R'tari?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime10th May 2016, 11:07 am

Fang had received word of the mission while down swimming beneath the docks. A messenger fish (I don't know where shinobi get all these messenger animals but I love it) bumped into him during his underwater weight training. The fish opened its mouth, producing a scroll with a tiny seal making it waterproof so Fang would be able to read it underwater. Once the fish's mission was done, it quickly departed in a flurry of bubbles. Fang untied the scroll and read carefully, frowning as he did so. If they were being sent as backup it meant the original squad was in serious trouble. For a moment, Fang considered denying the mission. After all, Ka Jiko was a worthless liar who didn't deserve Fang's help. If the boy didn't want to be a shinobi, then good riddance. Then again...Ka did owe him a sword and if Fang didn't save his sorry ass then Ka would never pay him back. The fishman groaned and rolled his eyes as he crushed the mission report in his right hand. Crouching down on the harbor sea floor, Fang launched himself upward, exploding from the surface of the water with enough force to land flawlessly on the pier.

Fang shook his body, wiping away much of the water, though his skin was already drying in the high noon sun. He grabbed his clothes and weapons, which he had left tied to one of the pillars under the floor of the pier and ran off towards the mission vessels, the boats specifically assigned for taking shinobi to and fro missions. He was already down by the docks so he might as well commission a vessel for their departure while he was here before meeting up with the team. After doing so, Fang hastily put on his clothes, standard issue Dipugakure style everything, from his flackjacket to his goggles, which rested lazily around his neck.

With the ship chartered, Fang rushed towards the meeting location. Upon arrival he noticed he was the last one there and immediately made his way to R'tari, who had been designated as squad leader, Sorry for being late everyone, but I was down by the docks so the vessel is already chartered and waiting for us. I'd like to get to know all of you, he said, looking particularly at Nyen and Armen, but time seems to be of the essence and we'll have plenty of time to talk once we're on the ship.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime10th May 2016, 11:21 am

Armen would hear the rundown of the mission and grow a bit worried.  Armen has never even taken a C rank mission yet an A rank mission. He couldn’t help but feel that this whole ordeal could have been prevented if the higher ups would’ve been more attentive.  Losing a shinobi named Ka Jiko just seemed like an act of negligence. It’s not like losing a tool, or a pet; it was a full grown person. Either way the mission seemed very urgent and all the group is doing is standing around. Armen would listen carefully to their personal introductions about their fighting styles.  Both Nyen and R’tari had some interesting fighting styles, but Armen wouldn’t be focusing much on what they say. His main focus despite having heard them out, was their body language and other notable things. It seemed to Armen that manners were either not a common thing for the two, or rather they both had trust issues much like Armen did. He assumed that it’d be the latter, because although they seemed very polite and slow to anger he noted that not one of them gave their names. Armen would think back at the first time he was placed on a team, wither he wanted to be in one or not, the first thing they did was a team was introducing themselves first by name. Giving out your name is a sign of letting your guard down, which none of them seemed to have done. Armen would look at Nyen confused at the change in her eye color. She seemed more emotional than before, she is definitely freaking out was the assumption Armen used to disregard there being anymore to it. Despite them not giving out their names, he knew that the girl’s name was Nyen because R’tari had said that she was chosen because of her defensive capability, and she was the only one in the group thus far that can be referred to as she. “Nyen, who da ferk is R’tari?” Whoever R’tari was he didn’t know because all she said was that person has been helping her improve, but not that the man was here. It wasnt until she asked about the message that she figured that R'tari was the dudes name.

Armen would take a moment, and then crack his knuckles. He would think of the long travel, and how this mission seemed like a suicide mission for younglings. Armen would look at R’tari and then Nyen and begin to speak. “ Ya no blanc, dis aint alright. We can realleh lose r lives out der. We all gots dreams and goals we wanna see come true. Most of da times I tank dat r lives dun even mattah. I gots siblings to come back to and a team dat needs me. A lotta peeps mite tank that’s a blessin, but at da same time itsa responsibility”. Armen would go silent for a bit, he then looked at R’tari. Armen would then reach into his coat and pullout Itami and hand it over to R’tari. “Strategic Redirection, jus incase yall wondeh wat dat is... you can trust me.” As Armen says this Fang finally appears ready to go. "Well we out den"

Spoiler:

Reserves: Same
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime11th May 2016, 5:17 pm

R'tari would nod as Fang finally arrived and would then take off, at C-rank speeds, so they could get there in time not to mention they would have time to rest on the boat. As he moved he would leave Nyen to answer Armenezra's question, having realized he never said his name, he had completely forgotten. "It is nice to meet you Fang. Before you arrived we had made introductions, and sharing a bit of information about our respective skill sets and potential roles we were chosen for in this mission." R'tari said and if they all moved at similar paces they would get to the docks fairly quickly with R'tari relying on Fang to lead them to the vessel that had been chosen for them and once they all were on it once more R'tari would speak yet again.

"r'tari Mikaboshi. I'm specialized in Taijutsu, enough to net me a T. Jonin promotion in the past that I turned down, Shurikenjutsu, Ninjutsu & Kenjutsu I have Low Chunin levels of skill, while due to what I am, my primary fighting style, the Dark Fist, makes me immune to most genjutsu and fairly resistant to ninjutsu thus allowing me to focus more on Taijutsu. I have no affinity, but am capable of tracking chakra signatures as like other members of my clan I'm a natural born sensor. Finally I am a member of the now defunct organization the Bringers of Kaos. As such, in addition to leader, I feel that I should take the assault portion, at least be in the fray directly as such a role suits my skill set. I do wish to split the leader role with you Fang, so that if I ever become incapacitated you can lead the other two. he said pulling down his collar to reveal his Bringers of Kaos tattoo though he essentially said the same as what he had told Armen a few moments earlier, except with a bit more information. Now that the full team was here he could reveal the rest so that everyone could get a picture of what each and everyone could do, and no longer had to worry about having to repeat it later or pressed for time seeing as the boat would leave once they were all on board. Itami would pulsate with chakra if Armenezra had decided to try and pilfer something from it's wielder R'tari, the Amatsu more than capable of detecting approaching chakra on it's own.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime12th May 2016, 3:25 am

As soon as fang arrived she would realize that it was on. This was it, the start of what might bethe most dangerous journey she'd ever been on. She would dash off after R'tari, making sure to keep pace and realizing she also hadn't properly introduced herself to Armen either Ah shit. We;; this is getting off to a GREAT start she would scold herself coming to the conclusion it was too late to formerly introduce herself now. Glancing over at Fang she would shout "Hey, I'm Nyen Kaironokuma. Welcome to the team, i guess." This all felt so rushed but Nyen didn't really knwo what else to do, they had to get to the retrieval team and fast. Once on the boat she patiently listened to R'taris introduction which even had some information she didn't know. She was surprised he hand't told her everything before but took note of the new stuff and decided to talk about it once the mission was over...

If I'm still around after the mission. She took a quick glance at her team mates. One she was almost sure hated her by now, one had been hiding information about themselfs from her all along and one she still had no idea about, yet she was supposed to trust them with her life? She could forgive R'tari easily enough. It may not have been important information at the time they had met but now it was, but Nyen had already gotten off on the wrong foot with Armen. Hopefully she didn't screw up with Fang. As they were just about to set sail Nyen realised just how much she hated the ocean. Since most of her Jutsu's depended on sand and earth she never like large open bodies of water, that and her seasickness. Luckily she had learned a couple of quick tricks to get rid of it since her first boat ride and had gotten good enough at those tricks that she could usually go a whole trip without hurling.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime12th May 2016, 2:14 pm

Fang took off after R'tari, following the boy down to the docks where Fang himself took lead towards the wharf with their ship waiting. Pleasure to meet you all as well. Fang said to the three as they made their way through the docks. As for me, my name is Fang Tsunami. I'm a kenjutsu specialist with a natural affinity for water style jutsu. I am a Tokubetsu Jonin in rank and will gladly take on position of leader should you be unable to fulfill your position R'tari, though I don't expect that being a problem. I also want to make something clear. Regardless of how well we know each other, the elders have placed us in a squad. That is important to me and I will do everything in my power to make sure this mission is a success. Fang said before turning down a pier towards a humble ship with a crew of about seven not including themselves. The ship was nothing impressive, twin mast, about three decks. The wood was old and some of the paint peeling but it floated proudly in the azure sea with bone-white sails and a kind crew. The ship was light and small, it would be a quick journey to their destination, hopefully with little problems.

Oh and one more thing, when we get Ka back, fair warning I'm punching that SOB right in the face. Bastard owes me a sword from a bet he lost, still hasn't paid it. Fang said with a smile, bearing some rather sharp teeth and leaving his new friends most likely unsure whether or not the fishman was serious. He looked back at his teammates behind him as he boarded the ship. They were an interesting crew to say the least, but he was confident if everything went to hell at the very least he and R'tari could get everyone home safe. He had seen the other boy fight in the chunin exams and had a decent idea of the kind of firepower backing him up on this mission. It was oddly comforting.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime13th May 2016, 10:43 pm

Armen would take off after everyone else not trying to get left behind. Before his original spot became out of sight he would take one last look back towards the village and dash on ahead at C rank speeds as well. He would pace himself but keep his attention up to listen to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime14th May 2016, 2:02 pm

"Heh...then we'll just have to make sure he does that when he gets back" R'tari would snicker grateful for the joke to lighten things up a bit as the boat headed away. He would find a place to sit, mindful so he could sit close to Nyen to reassure her if anything while getting comfortable knowing that they would be on the boat for quite some time. Eventually time would pass and they would be on the ocean, sailing towards the Land of Graves so they could cut straight across the border and into the Land of Madness. R'tari would wake up having dozed off, which was good seeing as it conserved his energy as he knew he would be needing it for the fight later on. He would stretch a bit looking for Nyen, and to make sure the other guys were okay Fang, and Armenezra respectively while Itami would hover into his line of sight pulsating faintly. "Hello to you too Itami." R'tari thought to himself with a smile before standing up and looking towards the sea.

It was dark despite being in the middle of the day due to the rare phenomena of a Solar Eclipse, which made the rany day extra gloomy and more foreboding. The sea was somewhat wavy though it didn't bother the boat too much. Between the rain and the darkness from the solar eclipse if the others also looked towards the south in the distance they could see a weird mountain formation snow white in coloration and jutting upwards. R'tari didn't know how big the mountain was but he guessed they were quite big as it looked pretty far away but he was most fascinated by how it retained it's coloration even despite being at sea. It was probably a dormant volcano or something as he knew that occasionally happened and one would be large enough to break the surface but he didn't know that there was a mountain on the route to the Land of Graves from new Dipugakure.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime15th May 2016, 12:34 am

Nyen would welcome R'tari's presence as her eyes continued to stay a light grey. She ended up dozing off before R'tari, gently leaning her head on his shoulder but awoke before him as well. she lifted herself as lightly as possible taking care not to wake him up. she would hobble over to the centre of the deck, catching her balance on the centre mast. Even though she knew they must have been at sea for a while, she doubted she'd get her sealegs before they reached shors. As she looked around she would realise they must have been sailing for quite a while since it was night time. She loved anything having to do with the sky. it always bewildered her and she would think of flying off to join the stars when she was upset and she almost wanted to do that now, heading off on such a high ranked mission but she knew it was no time to let her mind wander. Realising they were out in the ocean away from city light Nyen cast her eyes on the sky, expecting to see the stars shining brightly far above her but instead would see a giant ring of light where the moon would have been. An eclipse? i didn't know one was happening so soon. That would be when she noticed R'tari waking up out of the corner of her eyes. not neccesarily speaking to him specifically Nyen would state"My clan sees eclipses as a sign of triumph. What about you guys?" the question was more geared towards her team than R'tari specifically. She also had not mentioned that the triumph she spoke of was triumph through sacrifice. It was only a myth but it still put her on edge. Good thing my eyes have stayed grey this entire trip
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime15th May 2016, 6:46 pm

Fang found himself a spot below deck for the majority of the trip. He gambled and spoke with many of the crewmen throughout the day while his teammates dozed and rested for the coming battle. Many of the sailors he knew well from spending so much time at the docks. The camaraderie and card games made the trip pass surprisingly quickly. Well boys, this was fun but I think it's time I check in on my teammates. Fang said after throwing down a straight flush. He collected his prize coin from the table and brushed them into his money pouch while listening to the boos and jeers of the gathered sailors. Yeah, yeah, simmer down. Don't worry, I'll be back to collect the rest of your loot in a few days. Fang said with a toothy grin before walking upstairs to the main deck. He noticed his teammates were beginning to rise from their naps. The ship would dock soon and it was time to prepare for the true mission. He noticed the eclipse in the sky, careful not to look directly at it and frowned. Fang didn't have any real spirituality or any of that nonsense, but some primal instinct deep within him was on edge. His scaly skin was cold and clammy and even his mouth felt dry as Nyen asked the others about their thoughts on the weather. I see an eclipse as something out of the ordinary, that's about it. No point in dwelling on it. Fang said, not meaning to sound rude but something about the sky was bothering him and he'd rather not discuss it. He moved towards the front of the ship to get a better look at the horizon before them.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime19th May 2016, 2:59 pm

Full Clip

Armen couldn't sleep well. From the moment he set sail on the boat, his mind was restless. He thought of the many different kind of enemies that he might face and how he would measure up with the arsenal that he has now. What if he lacked the element to take on certain foes? He thought as he would deem that he would have to conjure it up as a solution. If he needs fire, then he will have to cause friction, if he needs lightning then he will have to charge and store energy. So many complicated things, for him to do. But this was just the fear of the unknown.  What if he freezes up? He must not, he cant afford to. What if he miscalculates? Well then he must recalculate this was just too much to think about. His mind was like a maze and his thoughts was liken to a hamster desperately fighting to find a way out.  As he layed there slouched over and on the floor, leaning against the railings, his thoughts would finally come to a hault when Nyen got up. When she got up, he would dim his eye lids, hoping that the dark would make him look asleep, and he would listen carefully to whats going on around him. R'tari woke up a bit after and went to her, and she would comment on the solar eclipse. Armen hadn't even noticed that it was getting dark outside, but he was still relieved to hear that in her culture or religion that an eclipse is a sign of victory.  Armen would then  look at fang who gives his own perception of it and then proceed to remain quiet.  At times like this having his brother to tell jokes, and himiko around to sing is what he needed.  But he would whisper to himself, "Full clip, one shot loaded in a barrel. The devil has come in her darkest apparel. Not much we can do, and even less that we can say. Laying here hopefully that it's not we, she comes to take away.  But with one shot and a full clip i kind of like our chances. We'll kill we'll wound, We'll stop all of their advances. So the devil can shove it every which way. Because im coming back home and there aint much she can say?"  Armen would rhyme hoping it would sound like something decimus would spit out. " Nah bruh, shit sound corny as hell. i dun even own no guns. And dat wasnt even propa way ta tawlk."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime19th May 2016, 7:22 pm

R'tari would zone out especially when the thing he thought was a mountain would suddenly split into five long pointed objects which would begin to wave around the wind actually picking up ominously. What...the... Guys are you seeing this? R'tari said pointing into the distance where whatever those things were was apparently they had been coiled around each other making it seem like a mountain when it wasn't in fact. Fortunately whatever it was they were too far away to catch it's attention since even from here one could see that the water around the five waving objects would begin to evaporate and turn into steam obscuring that area even more than the distance could. He would try to see if he could see anything else but after the steam filled the area it was too blurry to make anything out but the five waving objects and he would turn to the rest of the members of his team with a unsettled expression. "Five... I don't know any fauna which have five tentacles but...we're at see and I do know what is associated with five... could it be one of them? No I shouldn't say anything what if I'm wrong I don't want to be laughed at they haven't been seen for over a hundred years apparently." he thought to himself deciding to wait to see if someone else made the same assumptions as he did.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime19th May 2016, 11:23 pm

What the heck was that!?" Nyen would shout to R'tari, seeing the giant cloud of mist rising in the distance. She would also notice the five flailing limbs of...whatever it was. No.....it couldn't be. There's no way... nononoNONONO"NONONO!" Before realising she was speaking out loud Nyen would jump to the rail of the ship and curl up behind it, shielding herself from the sight of it. "Is that...a Biju? I've only ever heard of them. never seen them. Why here? Why now?" As if this trip wasn't stressful enough. Nyen would look at R'tari with her silver eyes, tears forming. She wasn't ready for this. not at all. All she wanted was to jump off of this damn boat and swim all the way back home!

No, they just needed to get to shore and get the hell away from it. To run as fast as theycould in the opposite direction. She then realised both Fang and Armenezra were going to see her crying if she continued. Wiping her eyes, she lowered her face, hoping with all her might that R'tari would prove her wrong. tell her it was just some freak weather or maybe they were just seeing the result of the battle they were headed towards but...she'd eat her own shoe if it wasn't. She had heard enough about the biju to know what she saw.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime23rd May 2016, 6:14 pm

While Armen say there criticizing his rhyming capabilities he would notice a shift in the atmosphere. His teammates seemed to be very on edge. Nyen would mention the word Biju in fear as R'tari appeared shocked and completely off guard. Armen would rise to his feet to notice in the distance five massive tentacles waving from a distance. What should have been a mountain was in fact a massive creature, with extraordinary power. Armen couldn't properly gauge its power but if it can be seen through the steam its producing from this distance, there was no doubt that this was in deed top game.  Armen would walk closer to the two as he felt almost thrown to its power. It was as if it came out just for him, but how in the world would little Armen be able to catch it. Armen used everything in his power to avoid his curiosity and remain on the boat. He would make note of the time and location that he first witnessed the creature from the distance. He would also note the estimated distance that the creature mustve been from the boat. Armen didnt really know what this discovery meant for him and the passengers on this boat, but everyone seemed relieved that the creature didnt seem to know where they were. All Armen had to share with the team, knowing very little to nothing about a bijuu is, "Mane i want dat. I mus hav dat." Armen would reach out his hands towards it as the group sail further away from it. Could it be fate?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime23rd May 2016, 9:48 pm

"Yes...I think it is Nyen. We are...lucky that it is so far away and even luckier that we aren't heading in it's direction. This will need to be reported to the Council as soon as possible, after this mission we'll have to inform them on it's whereabouts so they can at least be aware and direct civilian and shinobi sea transit away from it's path." R'tari said paling a bit, though when Armenezra had talked about wanting it he would give him a harsh look. "Bijuu aren't something you can just get, they are walking sentient natural disasters, even God Beasts fight them in groups. Monsters without equals...besides, even if there was a team assembled to try and seal one into some unfortunate soul you are far too weak to be allowed on it. We all are to be honest, Bijuu are the beasts hundreds of ninja like us take on." he said turning his eyes back to the six-tailed beast that was thankfully quickly disappearing over the horizon as the boat got closer to their destination.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime6th June 2016, 12:35 pm

Truthfully Fang was startled at the idea that a Bijuu was so close to Dipugakure, it made his heart clench at the thought of a Bijuu attacking the village just when it had relocated to the Northern Abyssal Ocean. It would be tragic especially since they still didn't have a sitting Kage just an intrem council of department heads and Sannin canditates each of them being too weak to really take up the mantle. So he wouldn't say anything merely grip his sword and watch as they sailed away from the monstrousity that was the 5 tails. He couldn't afford to lose focus but he knew if it ever attacked he would fight for his village with all that he had even if it meant him dying on the battlefield like a real samurai. Even though he wasn't technically a samurai he idolized them and really wanted to be one, his Nindo wasn't a Nindo it was Bushido stressing honor and duels of the sword. "Which is why Ka better give me that sword he owes me, other I'll make him give it to me the next time I lay eyes on him." Fang thought to himself looking at the others to gauge their reactions on the events that had just unfolded.

"Nothing we can do about that, we should just focus on the mission at hand."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime6th June 2016, 12:44 pm

Armen would chuckle at the sight of the bijuu in a distance as R'tari would go on about how dangerous it was. No doubt that thing looked much more dangerous than Armen could even fathom. But when R'tari started speaking about the amount of shinobi that it'd take to stop such a thing, yet alone capture, all Armen could think about was surviving so that he can get stronger. " R'tari mah ninja, all dat means is imma havta get strongah den ahunid shinobi! I can take on ahunid shinobi den imma be readeh to wrestle wit dis creature!" Armen would reach out his hands pretending to grab it, but remaining quiet as if his voice would alert it from the distance that it remained. " Thank ya fo showin me wat real powah luk like." They'd get far from it, where they couldnt even see it, and as they got even further Armens enthusiasm would die.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime7th June 2016, 10:47 pm

As the boat got closer to the dock nyen noticed she was extremely tense and now that the creature was out of sight she would allow herself to loosen a bit, her eyes begining to turn green aain before remembering why they had taken the journey and tensing up all over again. As soon as the boat docked R'tari would head the team as they burst forward from the vessel. Quickly following behind Nyen made sure to keep up with R'tari quickly asking him "Okay, so it's me and you as one group and Fang with Armen right? So i'll just follow you" backing up a bit to be beside fang Nyen would say to him "You know where to go? Armen will follow you and i'llgo with R'tari. I wish you both the best." bursting ahead once again to stick close to her team mate. This was going to be one hell of a trip alright and she was not going to let some asshole beat the two of them. Nyen felt determination bubbling up inside of her like a thick rolling bowl of anger combined with fear. Once they had passed the docks Nyen finally felt solid ground under her feet giving her the strength she needed to not turn back to the boats that instant.

[Nyen exit?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]    Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Reinforcements]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next