Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Empty
PostSubject: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime29th March 2016, 12:55 am

Jazz was waiting fully geared up and pacing back and forth she had found that she became increasingly annoyed the longer she had to wait, she knew that Ka had a head start and every moment they wasted he was just getting farther away. "That idiot, missing nin get hunted, they die how could he just betray his clan like that, how could he betray his family." Jazz thought to herself that wasn't something she even thought about fleeing to become a missing nin to become a traitor that fool over something as petty as the chunin exams. Did he feel that the only way he could measure up was to leave? He was the heir he couldn't just leave that was like spitting on his birthright no she could force him to explain exactly what happened and if he did turn out to be a traitor she would beat him within an inch of his life and drag him back to his mother.

She hated traitors, but still despite her anger at the situation she kept feeling a strange feeling and it was making her her even more pissed, on some level she did feel like he betrayed her. Not that they were close like that but he was her squad member and she didn't see it coming, it called into question her own capabilities, a blemish on her otherwise perfect shinobi career. Didn't he realize his actions had consequences for those he left behind, now she wouldn't be Jazz D. Kukinorite, Jonin before her 1st birthday of Team 7, now she would have his defection attached to her file forever. She could just think back to another occasion where the boy she had a crush on had defected as well only to end up dead and the pain that Styx went through. She didn't understand why she felt such a strong parallel to that but she swore that it wouldn't end like that she would find him and she would bring him back that was all.

Jazz Reserves, Current Tech List & Bank:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Savannah

Savannah

Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime29th March 2016, 5:03 pm

Cherish had been haggling with a alchohol vendor for a better price when a messenger bird landed on her shoulder and proceeded to peck her until she paid attention to it and unraveled the small scroll attached to it. Reading the mission she would pale and settle for the price filling the gourd she drank from to the brim with sake and capping it up. She was wearing her new combat outfit a partially zipped  Dipu Flak jacket fully armed with equipment, her blue tank top covering her modesty. Her Dipu forehead protector was securely tied around her head her bangs parted so the Dipu symbol was visible and her long hair was tied into a ponytail, her neck wasn't bare instead Dipu style goggles were hanging from it lose enough to easily be worn if need be. On her back were her gourds slanted diagonally with the Haka gourd on the bottom right while her "Not Alcohol" one was on her upper left both of them being secured so that they wouldn't move while she ran.

She would wave a quick bye to the vendor with her haka style glove covered hands having gone out of her way to purchase beige shorts and shinobi sandals so as to coordinate her outfit. She would arrive and spotted Jazz in the distance slowing down into a walk and putting her hands in her jacket pockets as she pensively approached the one person in the ASN she didn't want to be alone with. She wondered why she had been chosen, wasn't there anyone else or was it because she was the most familiar medic Jazz could gather at this time. I got your message, so what exactly is this mission about? Cherish said not exactly enthusiastic but still polite, sure she might not like the girl but if she was calling her for a mission then she was probably overseeing this mission.

Cherish's Reserves, Technique List & Bank:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime29th March 2016, 5:21 pm

It was interesting now that Dipugakure was out of the water. It had taken a little while to get used to the open sky and the sun but it was nice, she preferred it this way. She had to thank her sensei properly for doing such a thing for Dipugakure although apparently some people didn't like it very much. Summer currently was sitting on a roof, thinking over this, her legs hanging off the edge. She was watching the sky with her hands behind her. Then something entered her Vexos range and she threw her hand up, the bird landing on her wrist. She turned her head and softly stroked the creature's feathers. "Hey there cutie, got something for little ol' me?" She murmured to it, cooing at it in return before taking the scroll off of its leg and sending it flying once more. She unraveled it and read down with her shining pink eye. It quickly widened however and she gasped before shoving the note into her pocket. She hopped to her feet and then down to the ground below.

She turned and dove into her house and into her room, grabbing her jacket and tossing it on. A pair of black gloves followed and she replaced her rather normal looking eyepatch with her forehead protector, angling it down to cover her left eye. Her four other swords, those other than Glimmer and Vexos, were pulled out and strapped to her hips. She tapped each one in turn to make sure they were fine before dashing out of her home, slamming the door over. She bolted towards the meeting location, hands tucked to her chest to ease her running. With a soft exhale she reached the meeting point just in time to hear Cherish's words. "A genin of the Allied Shinobi Nations has deserted the village I believe; Ka Jiko. We are going to bring him back, I believe Jazz feels something towards him as she was once part of his team." She said simply, stepping up beside Cherish and giving her a hug. "Omito should be here soon hopefully and then we can get this on the road. Is there anyone else you are bringing, Jazz? Team Summer is on the case either way." She nodded to the girl and then stepped towards her, offering a hand. "We'll get him back, don't worry."

Relevant Information:
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime29th March 2016, 9:52 pm

Omito was sitting down with one knee bent while his foot was planted into the ground. His left arm rested over that one knee as he held out a book in front of him. The book wasn't really a book, more so a magazine of the new ninja tools that the village received. Omito wasn't really impressed though, but he had nothing else really to do, so he might as well check the whole thing out. The past few days have been pretty dry, he was hoping that he would bee able to do something interesting to spice up his life a little. Maybe he would call over his teammates to go train, or maybe even go request a mission. Whatever it was, he needed to do something productive. He was sitting in his backyard before he spotted something in the air.

He recognized the bird that was coming towards him as one of the village's messaging birds and stuck out his arm to allow the feathery animal to land on his forearm. The whole time he was unraveling the scroll attached to the bird's leg he was wondering what was going on. What could be so important that he of all people was getting an urgent message. After reading the message he let the bird go before quickly walking inside and began to gear up. There wasn't too much detail on the message, only saying that he was going on an important mission and was needed immediately to meet up at the spot that was on the message. He figured he would be filled in better once he arrived at the meet up point. The boy quickly got dressed and grabbed all his tools before starting for his destination.

Omito would land lightly on his feet in the center of the three girls as soon as Summer finished talking. He was wearing his all black t-shirt, his black 3/4 pants, black gloves and belt, and his black sandals with his Dipugakure flak jacket zipped all the way up over his shirt. His black mask was pulled up over the lower part of his face, all the way to the bridge of his nose. He also had the giant tessen strapped to his back, just in case he needed it. Omito shoved his hands in his pants pockets before his light sea green eyes looked around at the three who were around him. It looked like his whole team was there, as well as Jazz, someone he really didn't care for. The boy had heard the mission description when he was landing near them, so there was no need for Summer to repeat herself. Omito shook his head with his forehead protector tied tightly on his forehead, "I never really talked to Ka like that, but I never expected him to be one that would abandon his own village." Omio had no doubt in his mind that they would be able to get him back though. This was a retrieval mission that had to be succeeded.

INFO:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime30th March 2016, 12:34 am

Calesto had just finished his morning jog around the island chain, a regular activity that the boy enjoyed to do in order to keep fit and healthy. It had been just over a week since he was nearly killed by some unknown assailant, forcing his body to undergo a transformation of sorts which apparently turned him feral for the duration of it. However since then the boy had learned to control this primal side of him taking over again, and in fact was on his way to go see someone to ensure he wouldn't be injured like that again. Liara was a good girl, sure a bit shy but she was smart and extremely talented in the ways of medical jutsu, and coupled with the fact that she can merge with nearly anyone made her a deadly opponent. The reason why he was on his way to her place this morning was that he needed her advice, her advice on medical jutsu. Sure the Kurogane were renown for their skills in medicine l, but Calesto more or less skipped those lessons in order to be a great hunter. So after a short while Calesto would find himself in front of his team mate's residence, that was when his nose picked up the faint scent of a bird, yet another scent was accompanying it, smelled like a scroll to be honest.

So he would lift his arm up so that the bird could land on him, and at the same time would knock on Liara's door, just what could be so damned important that he would be bothered on his only day off. So he would read the scroll as he waited for his partner to let him inside, and judging from the contents of the letter it was opportunity knocking. Once realizing this Calesto would enter Liara's home whether or not she had already let him inside. “Time to go darling, we have been summoned for a mission” He would say upon entering and waiting for Liara to merge with him. Once that was done the Kurogane would leave the home of Liara and made a mad dash back to his own hotel room to get geared up. A few moments later Cal and Liara would come to a screeching halt a few feet away from the group as they all spoke of the mission. “Oh so we're hunting down the kid that failed the chunin exams? Sounds like just the mission to sink my teeth into”

Reserves, Tech List:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime30th March 2016, 5:59 pm

Liara was busy making lunch for her ciblings when the door was being knocked on. "Hmm? I wonder who that could be? I really wanted to clean the house before hand. Sagura, can you get the door please?" Sagura, Liara's little brother was one of two brothers. She had an older one and a younger one, Sagura was home today with his big sister and was pretty hungry. " Ok big sister!" Sagura opened the door and looked back at Liara. "It's that Calesto guy, looks like its important!" Liara was a bit startled and stuttered. "Oh, one of my friends came to visit me? This is, a bit unexpected.... i didn't even finish cleaning!!" Before liara completely freaked out, the reason why Calesto was here was brought to light, they had a mission to do.

Sagura laughed in the background when he saw his sister act all crazy. " Well, give me one minute Calesto san...." Liara finished the box lunch and left two of them on the table. "One of them is for your older brother, don't eat both. Also, tell mom and dad i'll be off on a mission ok?" Sagura was already munching the meal as  Liara disappeared inside of Calesto. "Okay!!"

While they were outside  and stepped a bit away from the group. " Is it safe to talk? I-i didn't think we would have to be hunting someone so soon. We didn't even finish our routine together, are we doing this without Takeshi?" Liara didn't want takeshi to think they didn't prefer him in the group, she really wanted to build the solidarity.  She hoped she was ready, she didn't want to hold Calesto back.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime30th March 2016, 6:35 pm

Jazz would stop pacing when they arrived and would look towards Cherish about to answer though Summer would reply albeit the abridged version of the full mission report. She decided to wait to speak though she accepted the hand shake from Summer with an inclination of the head to express her gratitude for the willingness to assist her in this retrieval mission. They could of refused, shinobi weren't forced to go on missions unless they were hunter-nin those weren't allowed to refuse missions but others especially those in the general forces weren't obligated to take missions that they felt they weren't prepared for. "Thank you, all of you for coming. Approximately 36 hours ago, Ka Jiko, former heir to the Jiko clan fled from the village as was state in the message I sent to all of you. It has been designated as an A-rank high priority live capture retrieval mission, however if not possible then. Jazz would begin her voice completely serious and lacking the seemingly cheery atmosphere she had during the chunin exams. Termination of the target is authorized. But it shouldn't come to that, and while I can understand if none of you have the sentiment I have for my squad member you will get paid extra if he his brought alive. So far he's been linked to a sunken ship reported to be headed towards Port Otonashi, lives were lost and thus officially he has been labelled a C-rank missing nin. A scout is currently following his trail leading to madness and we will hopefully receive a report upon arriving in the Land of Anguish with additional details. she would look at each of them before continuing.

"The Target is a Cypher, age 14, 5'3", weight 130 lbs. He has reddish orange hair, waist length, green eyes, medium build & he's a member of the Plagues of Hakagakure with the Plague of Primal. He's heavily specialized in physical & spiritual based combat, more specifically Elite Genin Level Kenjutsu, Upper Chunin Level Shurikenjutsu, Upper Chunin Level Taijutsu & Lower Chunin Level Fuinjutsu. Other abilities include some skill in Ninjutsu & Genjutsu & a Phase Release affinity. Physical conditioning wise he has Chunin Level Speed & Reaction, Genin Level Barrier and thanks to his Plague Mark Jonin Level Strength. He is expected to be heavily armed as his mother reported that his room was cleaned out and I know for a fact that he has dozens of kunai, shuriken and explosive tags as well as other assorted weaponry. Final note, he has an iconic technique something to improve his durability to the point that anything short of an S-rank  physical technique won't dent him so if combat occurs employ alternate means to bring him down. she said finishing the debrief and moving on to specific roles.

"I asked you all here for specific reasons. Cherish for your medical skills and multi-terrain tactics. Omito for your ranged skills and unique abilities, Calesto & Liara it is from my understanding that the two of you work in tandem but I recruited you primarily because of your respective tracking abilities. I managed to obtain an article of clothing with a scent, I'm assuming your capable of scent tracking right? as she spoke her eyes would dart from one individual to another though when she looked at Calesto she would pull out a rolled up undershirt before tossing it at him. "Summer, if possible I want you to lead this mission I think my familiarity with the target could compromise my judgement. While I am good at prioritizing I'm confident in your ability to lead, that way I can prioritize on the mission objective and exploiting my closeness to the target to convince him back with minimal combat but if combat does occur I know him how he thinks and how he fights better than anyone. I will keep his attention and make openings for any of you to bring him down."
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime31st March 2016, 11:16 am

Cherish would hug Summer back but wouldn't agree or disagree with her teammates affirmation that Team 10 was on her side, still the little monster looked like she was bothered by her teammate going wrong so maybe she was human after all? Sike, she's probably just biding her time or something and maybe all of this is an act just like her naive childish act during the exams. Sorry little monster but your not fooling me. Cherish would repress the urge to sneer with a thoughtful frown. Still when everyone else arrived and made their comments Cherish would just remain silent sticking close to the people she knew while covertly trying to peek at those from Team 8. They were rookies like her and the monsters's team yet they hadn't been at the exams maybe they wanted to play it safe and wait a year before trying their hand at the exams. She didn't bring it up as it would be impolite to ask since she didn't really know them all that well but if the monster thought they were skilled enough to join on their tracking party then they had be up to snuff right?

If either of them met her eyes she would smile, a Shinto & a Kurogane and unlikely pair she definitely was shipping them usually the Shinto stuck to themselves or their offshoot clan the Yaju but she knew her clan was always frendly with them after all plants and bugs have an almost symbiotic relationship. She couldn't say that much for the Kurogane clan but it wasn't like she was biased or anything she had little love for her clan and refused to let it define how she treated people but from her observations Liara seemed pretty timid whereas Calesto was cocky a good balance. She would pay attention when the monster began to speak about Ka's abilities who knew how the mission would go and it would do them good if they knew what he could do in case he was hostile. She had already experienced first hand what one of the members of that squad could do and recalled his brutality during the prelims, if she was wary about associating with Team 7 before this all but confirmed in her opinion that they were all just dysfunctional in comparison to the rest of her peers. Not in ability or anything like that far from it, but she didn't think she'd get along with any of them.

What did pique her interest was when the monster had differed leadership to Summer, she was glad mainly because she trusted Summer to lead her. Seems like a pretty well rounded team, ugh I just don't know why but I keep getting a bad feeling that this is going to be one of those missions where everything goes wrong again just like stupid delivery mission. Cherish thought to herself glancing at Omito and the Summer to see fit they were thinking the same thing. If they weren't then maybe she was being paranoid but if they were then she would have to make sure that everyone made it back alive, especially her team.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime2nd April 2016, 12:56 pm

It seemed as if there was still one more person to arrive after Omito. His light sea green eyes gave a glance to the new arrival. He had never met the person before, but he seemed like someone who liked to fight after the comment he made about sinking his teeth into a mission. Omito assumed that the kid was a Genin due to the fact that he wasn't wearing a flak jacket. If this mission was so important why would Jazz ask a Genin to come along? Surely there was someone higher ranked that could replace him. The kid must be really good if he was being asked to come along. Omito turned his attention to Jazz when she began to speak. So it seemed like Ka had been missing more than a whole day, meaning that he had some distance between his pursuers. The group was going to have to move quickly if they were going to catch up. Omito nodded his head once Jazz explained that they should be able to stop him without killing him, but if need be they had the authorization to do so.

Omito could tell this wasn't going to be easy. This Ka kid seemed to be really powerful, he wondered why he couldn't pas the Chunin Exams if he was this strong. It didn't really matter though, Omito was ready to go, despite how hard the mission would be. Omito listed as Jazz explained that Summer would be leading the mission, which made Omito smil under his mask, he was expecting that. He was happy that Summer was leading though, he was use to following orders from her so it would be just like any other time they had a mission.

The boy would see Cherish looking at him, and he could tell she was feeling uneasy a little bit. It was true, the mission was going to be hard, but he knew his team well and knew that they were all prepared. Omito took a step closer to his teammate and put his hand on her shoulder and gave her a smile before talking at a low voice so not everyone could hear him, "Don't worry Cherish. We'll be fine." He only talked quietly because he didn't want everyone knowing that Cherish was feeling weird, it could make others feel the same way, he was mostly worried about the Genin getting discouraged if the Chunin weren't all completely confident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime4th April 2016, 8:36 pm

So the kid they were tracking down was to be the next head of the Jiko clan, hopefully this one wasn't as full of himself as the other one he ran into a few months ago. However as Jazz would go on about Ka's abilities, coupled with the rumors he had heard about the guy his hopes dwindled down to a non-existent level. So he would look around at the others that were supposed to be going along with this mission, and would notice the one girl looking at both him and Liara, only smiling when they caught her glances. That's when he heard the news that Ka had caused the loss of many lives when he sunk a ship, which would cause Cal to turn his head back towards Jazz with a visible look of anger on his face. Just because he wanted to leave the ASN did not mean that he had to kill so many helpless people, and the fact that the guy was a cypher only made his job more difficult. He had already memorized the scents of all the people here so that wasn't an issue, but since cyphers don't have a circulatory system or exude any sense of a body odour only made tracking him all the harder.

From the sound of Ka's abilities, Calesto instantly knew that him going toe to toe with the Jiko would prove to be fruitless, so perhaps he and Liara would be a distraction if a fight was to break out. He could do that as he always tried to keep the attention on him by trying to crack a joke, so that could be easy enough if he found the right joke to get under Ka's skin. From the looks of all the others in this hunting party both Liara and himself were getting, he could already tell that getting the attention of Ka could be easy enough, then again they could just be curious as to why they were there. So he would catch the undershirt that was tossed to him and would bring it up to his nose, much to his surprise he could smell the artifical skin flakes on the boy's shirt, and along with the distinct smell of steel he was almost certain that he could find the boy if close enough. "Well from the sounds of it, looks like we'll be given a run for our money, you okay with that Liara?" He would say to his team mate as he handed the shirt to her, Liara bugs were just as good at track as he was so it would only be foolish not to have them sniff the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime5th April 2016, 12:19 am

When Liara saw Cherish, she would smile and give a friendly wave to the girl. However, hearing more about the person that they were trying to capture struck a little fear in her. He sounds very dangerous….” Liara would say with a bit of an unsure tone in her voice. This Ka guy seemed to have killed quite a bit of people, leaving due to the fact that he didnt do so well on the chunin exams.  “Why did he kill so many people  on that boat…that’s…terrible..” Liara wanted to cry, but she had to be strong in front of her peers. She was Calesto’s teammate, she didn’t want to embarrass him. When Calesto said if she was ok with what was going on, Liara would nod her head.
We should make sure we take him alive, I don’t think anyone else needs to be hurt because of this anymore. Maybe if…he saw Jazz, he would come back? That’s his friend right? But… it's wishful thinking…” Liara would say more, but the shirt was tossed at her, which she would give a small squeal. “Eek!” After fumbling it with her hands, she would regain her composure and call out her main hive to swarm around the shirt. After they were done, a few would buzz near her head and she would then nod. “Ok, they’re finished.” Liara would say as she handed the shirt back to Calesto. " A bee's olfactory sense is so acute—as much as 100 times more sensitive than a human's nose.  I'm not as good as Calesto, but i believe in my Hive at least... so i won't be completely useless." The Ninhachi were bee based, so it was a good chance that they can help.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime5th April 2016, 2:15 am

"Understandable. I thank you for giving me operational command and I will defer to you if needed." Summer nodded firmly and walked up to stand beside Jazz before turning around to look at everyone. "I imagine everyone knows but I'll go over quick details so that everyone knows what to watch out for. Cypher in particular are very tough, they do not have vital organs like most others and can take an extreme amount of pain without noticing. Hopefully there has been a mistake and we can bring our target back without harm but if need be, we attempt to subdue him. This will require knocking him unconscious or rendering his limbs useless so that we can restrain him and carry him with this. On the small chance that we must attempt to terminate the target, we cannot target normal vital points as Cypher do not possess blood either. Target either the head or within the chest there is a Core, the only vital part of a Cypher." She said to everyone, pointing out the locations to target when fighting a Cypher.

"We will let the trackers lead with myself and Jazz as escort and guard. Omito, Cherish, I want you to stay slightly further back, to either run and bring reinforcements or to come up and reinforce us yourselves if anything goes wrong. Everyone needs to be on high alert and there will be no slacking on this mission. The target is potentially hostile and very dangerous, I watched his fight in the exams and his physical skills are exemplary."
There was no warmth in Summer's tone as she spoke, pointing out where everyone would walk before looking to the trackers. "Liara, Calesto, I want to thank you both for coming along on this mission. We do require your skills but if you need to withdraw, tell me and I will make sure you get out safely. Other than that, try and stay back from the target and leave it to those who are more experienced." She said, her voice softening as she spoke to the genin before she sighed and crossed her arms over her chest, her weapons clinking softly.

"If everyone is ready, it is time to move out I believe. Onwards to the end. If you have queries or suggestions, give them to me. If for any reason I cannot be reached in the field, Jazz is my operational second in command and you will report to her. One last thing... As much as it is our objective to capture the target, I do not want you putting your lives on the line, that goes for everyone. If it looks like things are turning south on your end, you leave, even if it means giving up the target. Your safeties are more important than the mission, we need every able bodied warrior we can get and I won't have you killing yourselves to grab someone that might be a lost cause anyway. Now then, questions?" She stated, scanning her solitary pink eye over everyone to make sure that no one had any objections with what she had said so far.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime5th April 2016, 2:40 am

Jazz would nod before staying silent as Summer took command, and she would turn pointing towards the docks. "A boat has already been acquired for our mission use. K- The target already has over a day head start on us, if we leave now we should be able to make the trip to Anguish in twelve hours. On the main land I've calculated that if we move at academy level speed we should get to the Land of Madness in 18 hours, genin level in 16, chunin level 14. Optimally if we are able to locate an indication of where he is we can rest for an hour to regain our stamina. Though if we sleep on the boat we will be rested enough to travel without having to rest again at our destination. So...shall we be off?" Jazz said as while she had been silent she was mentally calculating the distance between the Land of Madness and Anguish and their average travel speed. She knew she could peak out at Sannin level speed, all Kukinorite could given enough time thanks to Trick Speed but she would exhausted and she doubted any of them besides perhaps Summer could keep up with that pace. Even chunin level speed would probably be pushing it, but that's why she mentioned the differing hours so they could weight it on their minds and pick the middle one.

Or who knows they might surprise her and go for chunin level, the quicker they got there after all the better as every moment they wasted Ka could be getting farther away. Then again he was in Madness where else could he go what with Pandora to the West and the ASN to the East. He clearly preferred the missing nin life otherwise he could of tried to seek refuge with the Bachiatari like that kinslayer Reiver Ogura had. She wouldn't object at Summer's last comment, she was going to get him back, and would happily allow them to break off from the mission while she continued alone, she just needed them to find him for her. She didn't expect something unreasonable from them he wasn't their teammate he was just a traitor, to her he was both and that was why she needed to bring him back. Not because of his devastated mother who gave her hugs she did not want, or his annoying brother who would most likely hate him for leaving, Ada who would probably make a comment about how dysfunctional or even their sensei's "teamwork" speech haunting her from the grave. It's not like she cared about him or anything, it was a mission and she couldn't fail a mission so critical to her advancement, that was all it was. Regardless of whatever feelings that seemed to swirl within her at the current moment.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime5th April 2016, 5:11 pm

Cherish would nod at Omito's comment of reassurance, before replying to him. "Okay" Cherish would note that at least the Shinto waved back at her, the Kurogane didn't though she didn't see that as a bad thing maybe he was just cautious with people he didn't know. Still for the sake of her ship she'd look out for them on the mission, well she was the medic so she'd look out for everyone if she could help it really. Except the monster, she gets least priority because who knows she might already know the mystical healing palm technique, if she was jonin level and as smart as she was she should of picked it up those jonin who didn't were either incapable of it or stupid. Sure it was a basic medical technique but it could at least stop you from bleeding to death and treat surface injuries which could quickly add up during combat, but she was going of track and would focus when Summer spoke.

She wouldn't have any questions and instead would slip her hands into her pockets before adjusting herself and proceeding to walk forward. "I'd be okay with Genin level, anything above that and it's too tiring with my gourds weighing me down. Let's go then." Cherish would up her pace to civilian level speed figuring if they were just heading to a boat they didn't need to run as fast as they would be running during the time on the main land. That is if no one stopped her with another comment or something. She really just wanted to head out the sooner they caught the monster's teammate the sooner they could be done with this mission and the sooner she didn't have to be in proximity of that thing that mauled her team just a month ago.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime5th April 2016, 8:36 pm

Omito was happy to see that Cherish was okay. It looked like they were going to be taking off soon now. Omito looked at Jazz when she explained their travelling speed and such and how they would be taking a boat. Omito shrugged his shoulders, "Honestly we have enough time to discuss all this on the boat, we should probably head out now if he has more than a day on us." There was no reason to be wasting time to talk about how fast they were going to be moving when they had 12 hours to do so on the boat. After seeing Cherish take off towards the boat he would follow her. Just now thinking about what Summer said, she was positioning him at the back of the group. It didn't really matter where he was placed though since he could fight up close or far away, it didn't matter to him. He hoped that the group could just hurry up and leave, the earlier they left, the earlier they would reach Ka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime6th April 2016, 5:44 pm

Calesto couldn't help but smile and drape his arm across his team mates shoulder as she explained the uses of her bug, and the fact that she won't be quite as useless. "Your never useless Liara, if it wasn't for you I'd be lucky to be walking around at this point" He said with a bit of a chuckle before Jazz started talking about the time it would take to arrive at their destination, which to be honest was something that could have been discussed while on the boat. So he would remove his arm from Liara's shoulders and would take hold of her hand, and would follow the rest of the crew towards the boat that was to take them towards Anguish. "By any chance could we stop off at where the target's boat sank? He may have left more clues or something else we can track him with"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime9th April 2016, 11:22 pm

Liara was nervous, but she gave a confident nod instead. "Mhm, i'll do the best i can so that nobody gets hurt. " Liara wasn't a super violent kind of girl and she honestly never killed anyone before. At the very least, she could provide some support and cover for the other ninja to do their jobs if anything at all. However, even though Liar was a bit shy, she did have an opinion on her own when it came to searching for the ship. "B-but, wouldn't any sort of evidence be washed away? "It is alot more harder to track in areas that you don't normally dwell in, and Liara wasn't sure if Calesto had some sort of aquatic animal change with his life jutsu. Maybe it would be better if he contained gills of some sort with a jutsu to temporarily change his anatomy to suit the terrain, but Liara wasn't sure about that either.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime13th April 2016, 9:39 am

Jazz would head off as well skating until they reached the boat that would take them to Anguish and waiting until everyone else arrived on the boat before speaking once again. "Probably, he did sink the ship off of the coast which is why we should be able to meet up with the scout trailing the target when we reach the Land of Madness." Jazz said sitting on a barrel and moving her legs back and forth. It was an odd habit she picked up always sitting on a barrel while on a ship, for some reason it comforted her she wasn't able to really explain it but it just did. Styx had never been on a boat sticking to the Land of Beginnings her entire life but she was sure that Jazz had been quite used to them, as she knew how to walk on them and what not. She would take a deep breath, having looked at all of them analyzing, measuring them against each other since Summer was being quiet most likely deep in thoughts about the mission or something like that.

It was a habit of hers her intelligence made her hobby of collecting knowledge on others easier now, she could tell how conditioned they were what sorts of things they specialized in due to their frame and build. Little things that painted a picture of sorts which she could easily fill in the rest either by speaking to them, observing them in combat or fighting them herself. She was by no means as proficient in information gathering as her teammate Ada and it would always remain a past time for her, she was too dedicated to her art to try and branch out into things like that. Either way she would look towards the water in the direction that they were headed, hopefully they would arrive quickly.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime13th April 2016, 2:35 pm

Cherish would get to the boat first looking around and placing her gourds down and rummaging around for some rum. Hopefully she could scrounge some up rather than deplete any of her precious sake, but she knew sailors drank a lot so maybe she might get lucky. Still it was an official mission so it might seem unprofessional but she was very much in control of her mental state while drunk, if anything it only helped her fight better. She would keep looking around to see if she could find whether a barrel or something before huffing as it seemed like this wasn't a ship stocked for long term sea travel more so expedient arrival at destinations. "So... how about a conversation you know get to know each other better since we're on a mission? Or are we just going to sit around and sleep the whole way there?" Cherish said after everyone had settled in. Maybe they could mingle or something and at least know something about the other rookie team since prior to this they hadn't really had a chance to talk.

Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime13th April 2016, 9:18 pm

Omito could be found sitting with his back against the side railing of the ship. His hands were placed behind his head to act as something like a pillow instead of resting it on the wood. The boy's light sea green eyes would shift over every person on the ship except for his teammates ofcourse since he already knew about them. His eyes would meet path's with Jazz's, but he would simply force his wandering eyes into a different direction. It looked like it was going to be a trip that consisted of silence until Omito heard Cherish's voice. He slowly turned his attention towards her as she spoke. Oh. She wants us to get to know each other. Omito yawned, for he was sorta tired, but assumed it would be a good way to pass the time. Omito simply raised his hand to get the attention of his peers, "Good idea Cherish, I'll go first." Omito would slowly stand up, only cause he thought it would be rude of him to speak while sitting on the floor away from the others. The boy would walk closer to the group before standing next to Cherish. Then he smiled under his mask, a little confused. He would scratch behind his head awkwardly before leaning in to whisper to Cherish, "When you say get to know each other do you mean abilities or personalities?" If it wasn't for his mask you would be able to see the blush on his cheeks from embarassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 3:37 am

Calesto would shrug when his question was batted away like some sort of pest, he wasn't saying that it would have been a pointless en devour. Like let me roll something past you for a moment, if you were going to go missing and were on the run, wouldn't you want to change your appearance like as soon as humanly possible so that you would be more difficult to locate. Then again that was just his own train of thought. So he would sit down against the railing of the boat, closing his eyes while his other senses kept a beat on everything going around him. Listening to the others interact brought a bit of a smile to his face, well they were all speaking but the so called leader of the hunting squad, which he thought was a bit weird. Almost like the lights were on, but no one was home if you catch my drift. "Liara can fill you in on us, I on the other hand am going to catch some sleep. Have a lot of work a head of me if I'm the tracker" Calesto said leading against the railing feigning like he was falling asleep, while actually just using an excuse to gather more intel on his squad mates. Well that and to see what exactly his team mate would say about them.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 11:49 am

Liara sat down quietly and she looked down, trying not to make too much eye contact. Liara didnt have alot of friends to tell the truth, they always thought the girl was some sort of mime and the fact that she only spoke to her bees made her seem wierd. But Liara was coming out of her shell, slowly but surely. That cherish woman seemed to be a bit outspoken and outgoing, Liara wished she could be more like her, but she stopped herself from looking at Cherish after she stopped talking. When Calesto fell asleep, Liara began to stutter" W-w-w-w-wha? You want me to do it?" Liara would look to everyone and sigh, rubbing Cale's back in hopes he wasnt straining it from the position he was sleeping in. " Well, this is Calesto, our leader..i mean... my leader... i mean.... the team leader. Takeshi isnt here but... Calesto is... . He's strong, fast, and can always be relied on. He also likes to exercise, his dream is to be a hunter nin.

Liara would then get a little nervous as she talk about herself. "Well, i'm Liara Shinto.... and.... i can talk to bugs... and i have both my parents and two brothers, one older and younger. I do housework, knitt...cook... and i aspire to be a medical ninja like my mom. I believe in helping ...people..." Though, Liara would look at cherish again. Youre so cool...cherish... you are a medical ninja that Jazz acknowledges....it kind of makes me feel like... i'm a terrible imitation. But! i... just want you to know that..... nevermind...." It was too much, liara wasn't brave enough to say that she would catch up one day. " How about you guys? "
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime15th April 2016, 5:40 am

Jazz would pretend to fall asleep positioning herself against the wall of the captain's quarters, she didn't want to participate in this bonding exercise sure there was keeping appearances but she wasn't in the mood with the seriousness of the mission. Besides she had fought in the chunin exams so it wasn't like her skills as a puppeteer weren't known or anything. Unfortunately it seemed like they were merely talking about their likes dislikes and stuff like that rather than their combat abilities so she was eavesdropping for nothing. Still she could relax and save her strength regardless as she knew with how stubborn Ka was that it would most likely take a fight to bring him back, she still didn't get his reasons for leaving but she would when she fought him, then they could talk actually talk instead of the tense conversations they've been having recently.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime17th April 2016, 1:44 am

Cherish would open her mouth to reply to Omito but would be cut off by Calesto's comment, she had wanted to say just general information rather than combat skills but seeing as Liara had went with it anyways she felt she didn't need to say it. Still Omito had said he wanted to go first so she would instead wait for him to speak before she went ahead and said stuff. "Ah I'm sure your an awesome medical nin Liara, whether or not that person awknowledges me or not we're all rookies only difference between us being that we took the exams right away and your team didn't but I'm sure you had your reasons in not going for it. Um, Boyo you can do our introductions for us then." she said with a smile knowing that Summer was out of it and the monster had no expressed any interest in participating. Still it would be good to at least know somethings in terms of combat abilities just in case. Thus Cherish would wait until after Omito spoke and told them about Team Summer's likes, dislikes and dreams before saying what she wanted to say.

"Um, I guess we could do a summary of our skillset? Our team is focused on Teamwork & Combinations primarily, Summer's our team leader & typically fills the Defensive portion of our team, she's a Samurai as you can see with 2 Affinities, shes a Physical specialist primarily though she supports it well with Genjutsu & Kinjutsu." Cherish said pointing towards her teammates numerous swords when she said the "as you can see" comment. "I'm the team medic & typically fill the Supportive portion of our team, I'm a Ninja from the Dokusei Clan unfortunately. Three affinities, Water, Earth & my Kekkei Genkai Nature, I'm a Chakra specialist and supplement it with Taijutsu & Kinjutsu." Finally Omito is our wildcard & typically fills the Offensive portion of our team he's a Ronin, and while he doesn't focus on a single damage type he's evenly skill with Physical, Mental & Spiritual based techniques. So..what about you guys?" Cherish said giving information but not as complete as when they had been briefed on Ka's abilities, this was because they were allies sure but they didn't need to tell anyone of their full capabilities. Not even teammates did that unless they trusted each other like hers did each other and even then occasionally they'd leave something out to reveal during training spars or something. Shinobi trhived on secrets and telling people about ones full skillset wasn't wise, this way she gave enough to allow them to get a picture and potentially work alongside each other in the future if abilities meshed well but they'd only have a theoretical idea of what Team Summer could do.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime17th April 2016, 3:26 pm

To Omito it was kind of funny to see some girl around their age admire and look up to Cherish. It made sense though, Cherish was really good at what she did, like really good. It made the boy happy to see his teammates skills becoming recognized by others. It seemed like this Liara girl respected her teammate a lot because she was pratically praising him in her introduction of him. Anyways, it seemed like it was his turn now. It looked like he had ro give a description of his team since Cherish decided to leave it up to him. The boy nodded his head before speaking, "I guess I'll start out with Summer. She's the team leader. She is really caring and wants the best for her friends. She'll go out of her way to protect them at all costs. Cherish over here is friendly and really outgoing. She really likes sake, so if you guys ever want to try out drinking talk to her. Me, I'm pretty chill. I like to do all sorts of things, but kicking back is my go to." After that Omito sat down, it felt weird talking about himself. He was kind of tired so he went and sat a few feet away from Calesto against the railing before closing his eyes and putting his hands behind his head. He knew Cherish wouldn't have a problem explaining their fighting capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next