Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Bonds [Calesto and liara]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

Bonds [Calesto and liara] Empty
PostSubject: Bonds [Calesto and liara]   Bonds [Calesto and liara] Icon_minitime13th April 2016, 3:51 pm

Liara wasn't too bold enough to ask the other team members to hang out, but she managed to gather the courage in order to do so. She wasn't used to being on a team and always had some sort of trouble knowing her own worth. She just wanted to feel as if she was able to accomplish something and even be half the medical ninja her mother is. But she just wanted to be closer to them, and so far only Calesto was approachable. "Will he come?" Liara stood by the pond with something in her hand, a big box wrapped with a handkerchief that looked evenly knitted. Maybe Calesto forgot he was meeting up with her today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Calesto and liara]   Bonds [Calesto and liara] Icon_minitime13th April 2016, 4:34 pm

Calesto had just gotten home after some early morning training, deciding to work on his stamina a bit more so that he could last longer during missions. Well missions and more favorable activities to be more exact of course. Feeling all sweaty from his workout the Kurogane would go and have a shower to clean himself off, although he is not exactly sure why? He was almost certain that he had no other plans, Today was his day off so there was no team training so there was no reason for him to get ready. Then why did he feel like he was forgetting something as he cleaned his body, he was feeling hungry so maybe that's what it was. So after using the shower and the other facilities Calesto would get dressed in his usual attire of denim jeans, purple t-shirt and denim jacket, and after checking himself out in the mirror he couldn't help but notice a piece of paper that he placed along the mirrors frame. Upon seeing the note Calesto's face would show nothing but pure panic, How could he forget?!?

Liara had invited him on an outing around 1 pm today, which according to his clock was about ten minutes from the time he was supposed to be at the pond in the park. So without hesitation Calesto would run out of his hotel room at bullet speeds, making his way through the village. Ducking and weaving through the crowded streets the boy would come to a screeching stop in front of Liara with two minutes to spare before the time he was supposed to show up. "Sorry (pant)..... for runn(pant)...... Ing late.... Nearly forgot about our date"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Calesto and liara]   Bonds [Calesto and liara] Icon_minitime13th April 2016, 5:17 pm

When Calesto arrived, Liara wasnt too sure what to expect. He looked as if he was rushing out just so that he couldn't be late. "O-oh, i'm sorry Calesto, i hope that asking for your company wasn't...too much to ask for.." She  was a bit skirmish as sh wore a nice spring like dress today. "Well, today, since you are always working hard and whatnot, i figured..i could do something for you. But i wasn't too sure for ideas, until  i asked my mom. S-she said that.... boys like.... food... which is like my brothers but i wasn't too sure what you would like. So....i made you a box lunch!" Liara covered her mouth, she blurted out that last sentence nervously as she  sat on the bench and opened the box lunch.

Though, before Cale started, she also added. The wrapping is a medium sized handkerchief i knitted for you, it has....dog prints on it. I didnt think you would like it. Since you seem exhausted.... would it be ok to eat here instead? I even made lemonade using the honey from my friends... i hope you like it...

Boxed Lunch
Spoiler:

Handkerchief
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Calesto and liara]   Bonds [Calesto and liara] Icon_minitime13th April 2016, 5:44 pm

Calesto was absolutely speechless when Liara had announced that she had made him a packed lunch, and a handkerchief to go along with it. It was totally adorable and sweet, really caught him off guard to be perfectly honest. His knees started to go weak but would force himself to stand up tall before Liara, his palms starting to sweat from the sudden onset of nervousness coming over him, however he would wipe his hands on his jacket and take Liara's shoulders in his hands. He would then lift her up and embrace his team mate in a warm hug, truly thankful for having such a great team mate and possible love interest. "Thank you Liara, I was blessed the day we were put on the same team together" He would say into her ear as he continued to embrace the Shinto, almost not wanting to let her go, but it would be rude not to eat the lunch that she had prepared for him. Which made Calesto think examine the meal before him, the aroma filling his heightened sense of smell which he would be lying if he wasn't salivating at the thought of eating her meal, but would suddenly snap out of his primal urge and release the girl from his embrace. "Did you bring anything for yourself? Or was I suppo........" He said stopping mid sentence at the thought that he may have forgotten to bring her a packed lunch, Stupid Cal, Stupid.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Calesto and liara]   Bonds [Calesto and liara] Icon_minitime13th April 2016, 6:14 pm

"!!!! Oh well.... i'm Hlad i mean...gab....cab......glad..i was able to make you happy..." Liara was surprised as well from the reaction, she almost wasn't speaking English for a moment and messed up her words. However, she was pretty happy that Calesto Liked it. "..... Did i bring something for myself?" Liara blinked twice and then shook her head. "No, i made sure that i ate while i was home. That lunch box was especially made just for you!" Liara would say with a happy smile. "Oh wait! I-i-...i almost forgot!!!" Liara would then reach from under the seat and take out the thermos that contained the honey sweetened lemonade.

"It's an alternative from sugar, but to be honest with you, i'm not too sure about the potency of my bees. I think it might even be too sweet for you and i dont know if you are a diabetic or anything and...." This was the pits, what if Calesto didn't like things to be too sweet. "I trust my cooking...but...blending things like this is new... i'll take it back if you don't like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Calesto and liara]   Bonds [Calesto and liara] Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 4:04 am

Calesto couldn't help but chuckle as Liara tripped over her own words, it was kind of adorable to say the least, which to be honest was starting to pull on Calesto in the feels department. And to be honest he was relieved to find out that he didn't need to bring her a lunch as she had eaten lunch before meeting with him, still felt like an ass for not getting anything for her. So the look of guilt was on his face as he was about to bite into the meal that Liara had made for him, to which he was delightfully surprised to find out that she was an excellent cook. Any guilt or worries he was having before were now being washed away by the pleasure brought to his taste buds, and now she was offering him home made lemonade? how's leg did he hump in a previous life to get this lucky? So he would take hold of the thermos that she had brought and quickly downed the contents. The look in his eyes would confirm the fear that Liara had about her own blending skills, it was entirely too sweet and the honey gave the beverage. However being the nice guy that he was, Calesto would swallow the drink down and plaster a smile on his face. "Wow....... That is delicious, did anyone else taste this lemonade you made?"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Calesto and liara]   Bonds [Calesto and liara] Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 12:05 pm

"You....you like it? It isnt too terrible?" Liara gave a deep sigh of relieved as she rubbed her temples."Thank goodness, i was worried for a moment that i didnt have anything for you....to wash the food down. Liara would then shake her head. "No, this is the first time i tried mixing things at all. My Ninachi make honey combs from time to time, and the sweetness potency is something my brothers like on their pancakes. I just decided to make lemonade with it this time around and it tasted fine to me. But, i grew up eating their combs, so maybe i'm different....." Liara would try to fix her long hair and look ahead of her. i'.....im glad you came today.... " Liara was happy to say the least that Calseto was enjoying himself. " Calesto san... could you tell he how your family is like? I mention my brothers a few times but.....i'm not sure family is a subject for you and takeshi.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Calesto and liara]   Bonds [Calesto and liara] Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 2:26 pm

Well Calesto was now greatful that she hadn't subjected any one else to her lemonade, which meant that he was almost certain that she wouldn't know how it really tasted. This meant that she wouldn't have her feeling hurt for the foreseeable future, well at least until she tried it for herself. So he would wipe his mouth of the yellow liquid and would ruffle the top of Liara's head, messing up her hair slightly. "Yeah, but you're my kind of weird" He would say before continuing to eat the lunch she had prepared for him, trying to cleanse his pallet from the taste of her lemonade. Truth be told he really did not have the heart to make Liara sad, but there had to be one at some point in the future, however now was not the time. He had just finished swallowing a mouthful of food when Liara asked him about his family, to which he would lower his meal and lean forward, looking at the ground. "My mother was a very accomplished medical ninja back before I was born, sweet and shy like yourself, however there was hell to pay if you pissed her off in the slightest. I have one sister who is quite loud and outspken, that girl is never afraid to speak her mind and willing to get into trouble because of it. And finally there's my father........." He would say grasping his chopsticks tightly as he started to speak about his father. "My father is a scumbag womanizer, that thrives of making lives miserable. Then again if I had the spirit of a Zinogre I'd raise hell too"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Calesto and liara]   Bonds [Calesto and liara] Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 2:49 pm

"Im sorry to hear that Calesot San, i dont know what a Zinogre is... but it must be something bad if it was able to upset you so much. "Liara would shake her head. "Family is important, sometimes it doesnt seem all that perfect from time to time, but the most important thing is that you guys dont give up on eachother. Believe it or not...i think..there is some merit to that. " Liara didnt know what else to say. "Sorry for bringing it up... but your mom and siblings sound like really swell people. Oh, i just thought of something. When is your birthday? Did it pass already?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Calesto and liara]   Bonds [Calesto and liara] Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 3:19 pm

"Well then, lets hope we never run into a Zinogre in our journies. Although I've never seen a real one, my father is as close of an example as possible" He would say wrapping his arm across her shoulders as she spoke of family and what it meant to her, which he did agree with fully but what she didn't realize was that there were people in this world who held a different point of view towards family. However that wasn't how he viewed it at all, he did agree with his partner. Then she decided to ask something personal about him, not too personal like if he was a virgin, but still personal none the less. "My birthday should be coming up in a couple of months, how about yours?"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Calesto and liara]   Bonds [Calesto and liara] Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 4:21 pm

My birthday passed a while ago, but that's not important. I asked you because i wanted to bake you a cake or something, so i wanted you to tell me what you would like in it. " Liara would say with a genuine smile. "Its always a blessed thing to appreciate the one year that goes by, and being surrounded by people who care about you. I....want it to taste great...so i would like to practice now if i knew what flavor you liked. " Liara wasn't much of a baker, but practice makes perfect right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Calesto and liara]   Bonds [Calesto and liara] Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 5:41 pm

"You know if you keep making these lavish choices, I'm going to end up falling for you" Calesto said with a bit of a chuckle as he finished off his lunch box, closing the lid and placing it on his lap he would begin to think about what exactly he liked in his sweets. Although to be honest he really couldn't think about the cake at the moment, he was more focused on his team mate sitting next to him. It was a shame that he had missed her birthday, because he wanted to do something nice for her, and that's when it hit him. "We'll figure out what will be on my cake at another time, fr now...." He would say standing up and turning to face Liara with a huge smile on his face, he would then hold out his hand so she would take it. If she did he would begin to drag her away from the pond, however if she didn't take his hand he would simply take her hand anyways. "We're going to celebrate your birthday"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Calesto and liara]   Bonds [Calesto and liara] Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 6:32 pm

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-Falling for me?!!!" That statement kind of made Liara's heart jump a little. She never dated before, never the less thought about getting a boyfriend. "But we work together, wouldnt that get in the way of....and meeting your parents and....." Liara was flustered, but all of that shifted when Calesto took her hand. "Were going to spend my birthday together again? W-w-ait, Calesto San! Where are we going?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonds [Calesto and liara]   Bonds [Calesto and liara] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonds [Calesto and liara]
Page 1 of 1