Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

World bonds(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nik

Nik

World bonds(open) Empty
PostSubject: World bonds(open)   World bonds(open) Icon_minitime13th April 2016, 6:11 pm

The day was nice and Kratos being the active bu he was could not help but get a early start on the day. Over looking the islands Kratos would be floating in the air givving off a low buzzs as he rubbed his eye with one hand and stretched his other five ligaments outward taking in the day. He woukd use one of his hands too fix his headband then swoop down at C rank speeds toward the island everyone had gotten used too Kratos but he still got ugly looks every now and then something he had gotten used too from his ability and looks. His goal today however was too start anew a new ninja and he needed too meet his comrades who had noo choice but too like him or so be hoped.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

World bonds(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: World bonds(open)   World bonds(open) Icon_minitime13th April 2016, 6:26 pm

Liara was walking amongst the village of dipukagure for the while, hoping that she would be able to kill enough time before she would be able to hang out with Takeshi and Calesto once more. “Hmmm…” Liara would hum to herself as he would start a conversation with a butterfly. “How are you doing mr Butterfly?” Liara would say to the passing by bug as she waved, but the butterfly had a different response for the girl. “Damn girl, you don’t want to go over there. I mean shit, I’m a man and yet im a butterfly, a beautiful man. But let me tell u missy, I don’t know what the hell that is over there….” The butterfly would say as he flew away, leaving Liara stunned. “oh…umm…………” What the hell just happened?”

training
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

World bonds(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: World bonds(open)   World bonds(open) Icon_minitime13th April 2016, 10:05 pm

Kratos would be flying and see a girl talking too a butterfly, either she was crazy or hsd a ability too talk too animals possibly hokkai, Kratos could not think of any other clans but he was sure she was a shinobi. Flying down Kratos would hover over the girl and wave one of his ligaments before touching down on the ground in front of her his giant eyes o overlooking her.

"Hey my name is Kratos"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

World bonds(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: World bonds(open)   World bonds(open) Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 11:33 am

Due to the fact that liara can speak bug, she wasnt too sure what language he was speaking. She understood him of course, but she just was having a bit of a hard time to figure out what this man was speaking so it would be better to communicate. Any normal person would be scared of this individual, granted, liara moved back a few paces. However, he was an insect of some sort, and Liara lived her life with her friends. " Hello, my name is Liara. You are ....different from most insects i seen in my life. Are you part human?" Liara wasnt too shy either, this was just like mr butterfly right? He's just living his life, this is nothing to be ashamed of. However, she still wasnt sure if the insect was speaking English to her or not.

Trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

World bonds(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: World bonds(open)   World bonds(open) Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 11:41 am

Kratos wod take a moment and just stare she was speaking weird, and it did not take him long too notice she was using animal language too speak too him and start switching over too fly talk.

Bzz bzz bzzz
"I am a Ronin"

Kratos would say placing his hands on his hips then raising one too offer a greeting too liaria.

"I just turned genin nice too meet you"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

World bonds(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: World bonds(open)   World bonds(open) Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 12:19 pm

Oh!! I'm Sorrry!!!" Liara would bow twice quickly and immediately. "I thought you couldn't speak english, i wasn't insulting you or anything. "Liara would say as she switched back. When he told her of his graduation Liara eagerly shook her hand. "Thats wonderful! Congratulations Kratos! I'm a genin too.... but...i'm not that good so. " Though, Liara noticed that she was holding his hand for a long time and let go quickly. "Sorry, it's just that.....i havent met too many kids my age nowadays. Either everyone is.....some sort of genius or.... something of the sort. " People were strong and powerful, it would be pretty tough for Liara to get ahead when the competition is so fierce. "So....Kratos San...what are you doing here? Do you venture alone alot?"

TRaining
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

World bonds(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: World bonds(open)   World bonds(open) Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 1:11 pm

Kratos would look too his left then his right then behind him, his eyes did not move but with there size he could see the insects flockijg too the area and his innate pull toward Liaria he could only deduce she was using some sort of clan technique.

"I don't usually hang out with others, i learned people could be mean in the academy. However new life and i won't stand for bullys anymore."

Kratos would say staring down Liaria as if she was a bully.

"So are you a hokkai are something?"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

World bonds(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: World bonds(open)   World bonds(open) Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 1:19 pm

"I see, i was bullied too. I kind of didnt talk to people much, kept to myself, and spoke to the insects around me before speaking to anyone else. Maybe thats why i'm so comfortable with you, usually... i wouldn't speak so much. But, it doesn't make you any less of a person!" Liara would say with a confident nod. "I'm not a bully or anything, i swear!" Liara would wave her hands in dismissal of the fact, there was no way that she would be lumped up with those guys. Though, she would blink and give a blank stare. "Hokkai? I heard of those people, they are really strong. But, no..... i'm not Hokkai, my family is a little more...narrow in there expertise.

Trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

World bonds(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: World bonds(open)   World bonds(open) Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 1:39 pm

"There are so many clans it is hard too keep up with them all, hey can i ask you a favor i been working on being soundless can you tell me if you can hear me?"

Kratos would fade from view using his spirtual camo then soundless fighting style in order too see how well it worked.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

World bonds(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: World bonds(open)   World bonds(open) Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 1:50 pm

Liara looked around and scratched her head. She was silent for a while until she shook her head. "But i think some of the local critters could probably know where you are if i ask them." Truth be told, she probably can ask the butterfly again, if it was valid that the butterfly had any way of tracking. "But thats really cool... i could only imagine what its for....." Liara was a bit uneasy of Kratos vanishing like that.

training
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

World bonds(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: World bonds(open)   World bonds(open) Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 1:56 pm

Kratos would fade back into view, behind Liaria and chuckle, "i can tell you did something tok your chakra their i coukd not see it for a moment."

Kratos would fly over Liara and above her. "I am a sensor ninja and i practice camouflage. My dad the only other fly in dipu is one of the best stealth and tracking shinobi in the land until he passed, i hope too one day be as good a hunter nin as him. What about you Liaria what are your aspirations as a shinobi"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

World bonds(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: World bonds(open)   World bonds(open) Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 2:26 pm

Oh, me? No , i sent my friends out a while ago, they kinda convinced me to train today. "Liara would say as a few of the ninachi showed up and swarmed around her. " These are my friends, i'm a member of the shinto clan. " Afterwards, Liara would smile in acknowledgement towards Kratos's ambition. "Really? That's wonderful! So you are just like Calesto then, he's a tracking ninja too. Maybe he would like a rival. But me, im not like you guys. I just want to be a medical ninja and help people, a silly dream right? It's what my mom is...." Though, liara would frown. "I'm really sorry for your loss, i bet he's really proud of you.

Trainrd
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

World bonds(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: World bonds(open)   World bonds(open) Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 4:25 pm

Kratos would nod makes sense she was a shinto though he could not tell when he first saw her it was most likely why she could talk too insects. Kratos would listen then shake his head he did not know about the other sensor she was speaking off but a rival could be fun however Kratos already had a plethora of sensing skills rivaling even some chuunin with his doujustu alone.

"I have never had a rival but i suppose if i did have one it would push me too come up with much more impressive technique's" Kratos would look into the sky at the thought, he needed too come up with some taijustu his reaction would make it easy. With his soundless fighting and Camo he had already thought of a style and began formulating it within his head.

Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

World bonds(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: World bonds(open)   World bonds(open) Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 4:40 pm

"I should definitely let you meet him then. He's really good, i promise. He is my team leader after all!!!" Though, a thought came in Liara's head as she was caring for her Ninachi and their coats for a moment. "Try not to look directly at them for a second alright, i'm kind of helping them breed right now and they get a little ...defensive..." Liara would say as she was moving her hands around as she crouched. " Hey, Kratos San..... how's your team doing? Did you meet everyone and your Jonin yet?

Training
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

World bonds(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: World bonds(open)   World bonds(open) Icon_minitime14th April 2016, 7:39 pm

Kratos could not help but at the bugs is eyes were big and with no lids he could not simply look away however he was getting slightly bored.

"Are you a fan of Genjustu Liaria?"

Kratos only asked cause possibly she could be a training partner for his mental techniques it was not every day that one could practice with another versed in the same technique style.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

World bonds(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: World bonds(open)   World bonds(open) Icon_minitime15th April 2016, 12:23 am

"Not really no, i'm just breeding them a new set of coats to be honest with you, any user of animals of any kind should want to take care of their pets. But i'm not sure whats going to happen to you if you do so kai out it as soon as possible if something does happen. " Liara wasnt really in a mood to fight, she did give warning first hand.

Trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World bonds(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: World bonds(open)   World bonds(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World bonds(open)
Page 1 of 1