Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The New Puppeteer [Dual Training]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Satsuki

Satsuki

The New Puppeteer [Dual Training] Empty
PostSubject: The New Puppeteer [Dual Training]   The New Puppeteer [Dual Training] Icon_minitime8th April 2016, 12:09 am

The New Puppeteer [Dual Training] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyRcn-5vFwtkZ2H3nnirZ_1mdZlzpdLP7xnBQH5h9wlYJ86BBn

Uroko was now a Pilus. Unlike others who proved themselves in Tartaros he had managed extremely high grades in the Academy which immediately allowed him to become a Pilus instead of a Principles. He was proud of this as it just proved again how much better he was than the average soldier. However, he knew that currently if he actually fought someone with experience it would be a near impossible win. Lucky for him, today he was being assigned a squad leader. He heard it was a girl, but little would he expect it'd be more like a child than a woman. If he thought he was special, then he didn't know the word till he met her. And so he waited outside on a bench where he was told to be on the look out for some hot badass looking woman to come by as his sensei.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The New Puppeteer [Dual Training]   The New Puppeteer [Dual Training] Icon_minitime15th April 2016, 10:28 am

There was a brand new ninja on the block nowadays. However, he didn't have much of anything to contribute to such potential so far, Sada simply went there bare naked and all." Well isn't this a pretty dull day. " Surprisingly so, Sada wasnt too much of a fan of training, it was something that cut into his manga time. He kind of liked the lives that were lived in comics, but kept it a secret that the romance novels were his favorite. Either way, Sada managed to crash this training session as he looked ahead and noticed Uroko. " Hm...." Who is this genius again? What would this training even consist of?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The New Puppeteer [Dual Training]   The New Puppeteer [Dual Training] Icon_minitime15th April 2016, 12:52 pm

Taking a break from her usual excursion to the Pits of Tartaros or the nice pleasantries with her gracious Ningyo Hosts, Jazz would find herself taking a stroll through the residential district of Sheol. She had decided to take on a pet project, apparently Satsuki had an older brother who wasn't the heir to the Bishamon Clan. She hadn't known this but still it was interesting she had been going through her squadron and realized that with Raven Sasori having dropped out to dedicate her life to the Church of Kami but more importantly choosing to become a civilian instead well she was missing a Pilus in her lineup. While she knew having three Bishamon lead by her wasn't ideal due to the potential danger arising from a simultaneous "Switch" at the same time she wouldn't have to worry about them refusing to work with each other on a basis of non-Bishamon being "lesser beings". Still it wasn't like she was necessarily afraid of a Bishamon in Switch just wary like any sound minded individual, they were notorious for their strength and destructive capability after all.

The New Puppeteer [Dual Training] Juri_han_school

She was wearing her usual outfit, except her Kohai forehead protector was no where insight instead she was wearing one of the now no longer in production Shogunate ones, black with a gold plate which was tied to her arm. It would have to do for now until she could get enough money to buy the proper armor for her rank, she was quite fond of how the Shogunate armor was constructed truly a skilled blacksmith had worked on them. Even though they were mass produced it was superior to that of the ASN and very distinct and apparently fairly recent otherwise in her opinion the Shogunate would have steamrolled her homeland. Still it was fortunate her position allowed her to purchase them, she would probably leave them unaltered she didn't like to stand out and her size and age already did that enough no need to wear custom armor. Sure, she could be confused as a child which she was but any proof of her identity would only necessitate her revealing the Reaper Scythe of War.

She would manage to spot this Uroko sitting on a bench but he wasn't alone which made her raise an eyebrow but otherwise didn't affect her too much. She would almost passively analyze the two of them just to get a feel of what they could do. She knew Uroko was a Pilus like his sister but was he similar in demeanor or was he something else, and this other individual she knew absolutely nothing of. "Might as well introduce myself" Jazz thought to herself making her way and then sitting on the bench next to Uroko before turning to him. "Hello, you must be Uroko-kun yes? I'm the person that you were to meet here, you may call me Kukinorite-san or Jazz-sensei whichever you prefer." she would get straight to the point, having no reason to pay attention to the other person here while not seeing the point in concealing who she was.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: The New Puppeteer [Dual Training]   The New Puppeteer [Dual Training] Icon_minitime20th April 2016, 11:57 pm

Uroko had overlooked the little girl at first as he was expecting an older woman. But when she sat next to him and introduced herself he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. "So, youre the rumor around campus. The youngling that has a strong position. Interesting, very interesting. Though you look cute, rumors say you can be scary. Though its hard to tell. That short skirt is distracting," he would say before pulling out a small flask and taking a few gulps from it. He would sigh heavily in happiness with his cheeks turning a little red before holding out the flask to her. "Soulless are always older than they look. Plus you're a Centurion, right? Here, have some. Its my own special brew," he would say holding the flask that held a strong scent of jasmine to it.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The New Puppeteer [Dual Training]   The New Puppeteer [Dual Training] Icon_minitime21st April 2016, 1:03 pm

Oi! I'm crashing this training session...." Sada spoke up as he walked towards the group. He didn't have any sort fear towards the fact that uroko was around and offering a little girl something to drink. "I'm not one for drinking on the job and i'm sure as heck ill take this training more seriously. " Sada would then point to Uroko. "See, he's not even sober, so Jazz, arguably the best ninja of all time, you should train me instead. " Maybe Sada was jumping to conclusions, but he felt as if Uroko was self-entitled and thought that because he was related to the head directly, he should be trained by the best ninja. But Sada wanted to prove it false.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The New Puppeteer [Dual Training]   The New Puppeteer [Dual Training] Icon_minitime21st April 2016, 1:32 pm

"Ara ara it's not polite to make assumptions on the age of a woman." Jazz wasn't offended at all and would accept the drink in good faith putting her lips to it but not actually drinking just making it seem as if she did. Sure she had a resistance to toxic substances and could identify exactly what was within it but she had already been stressing her body as is. After all her resistance was only as a result of her unique physiology and the fact that she repeatedly exposed herself to her own poisons. This was one of the reasons why she had taken so long to arrive having been pricking her skin with samples from each of her Legendary Sannin line of puppets to build up her natural immunity towards them. "Actually, my official designation is a Doctoral Legionis, I made Jonin rank prior to my arrival here. Though, I'm not a ninja, nor am I a shinobi anymore. I prefer being referred to as a soldier like you two after all I have earned my rank in the Pits of Tartaros rather than simply coasting by being an ambassador." Jazz said in reply though with a smirk at this new individuals antics.

"So you wish to crash this training session, sigh. Well no matter I'm more than capable of teaching the both of you. What is your name?" Jazz said crossing her legs and gesturing for the new arrival to sit on the other side of her. Once he replied she would nod before speaking once more. "Tell me, what do you think of puppetry, and what do you consider to be superior. The pure expression of it devoting oneself to the craft to the point of learning the complex interconnections between a formerly living being and learning how to foster connections between yourself and your organic puppets. Or the hybridization of elemental ninjutsu with puppetry utilizing your own innate affinity to bolster your craft and refining your artificial creations to the point of making them indistinguishable from a living thing. Or in simpler terms whcih do you prefer, True All Kugujutsu or Pseudo All Kugujutsu. she would see what their own interpretation of puppetry was and if it lined up with her own vision then perhaps she would invest herself in these students. Otherwise she would teach them what they wanted to know and just that improving on their fledgling knowledge with her understanding of the art but not inspiring them to push the limits of puppetry with her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: The New Puppeteer [Dual Training]   The New Puppeteer [Dual Training] Icon_minitime21st April 2016, 5:22 pm

Uroko took another swig from his flask after it being returned before looking at the newcomer with a raised eyebrow. He wasn't even sober, what kind of comment was that? Clearly this boy was inexperienced. Uroko wasn't even buzzed yet. He decided to ignore the low life that decided to crash them and went back to looking at the little girl in front of him. Yeah, he didn't know her exact age, but he knew she had to be part soulless or pure soulless to at least have the power she does with her own outward appearance. Which means she would be a nice little conquest for him. He had seen a few of the slaves of the Bishamon naked before, but all were older women and were never around his age. This girl was younger in body, but maybe actually older, which in this day and age isn't weird. So he began to think curiously on her. Soulless were sex slaves at one point, even in the clan they were still somewhat used as pleasurable stress relievers. And if they got pregnant it made no difference, even incest wasn't looked down upon in the Bishamon clan due to the fact their bloodline could never become corrupted.

While thinking all this Uroko hadn't realized he was staring at her legs, almost catching a glimpse of her panties as well since her skirt was so short. When he caught himself looking he just took another swig of his drink before listening to what Jazz was asking. "Being a Bishamon, one wouldn't expect me to utilize Kugujutsu at all. And most would also believe the purity would be best. However, I want to have my own strength. Not just the same as everyone else. It is why I stepped down as head of my clan. My answer would be True All Kugujutsu, as one who barely focuses on the path cannot hope to fully master it. However, i am also Pseudo All Taijutsu, as i hope to one day combine the aspects of Puppetry and the aspects of Taijutsu to create my own true path. The most powerful Kugujutsu users aren't the ones that follow the same path as every other Kugujutsu user, as there can only be one at the very top out of hundreds. No, the true strength lies in those who seek their own path in Kugujutsu. Just as I will one day when I combine the power of Taijutsu with the power of Kugujutsu to revolutionize puppetry and show my clansmen that the true strength of the Bishamon isn't in the constant, unwavering path they choose, but the unique path of the true Bishamon that will further the evolution of the stagnant clan." Uroko spoke in a way that seemed casual from his tone, but if one looked in his eyes they could see a deep passionate fire burning with his spirit.

Last edited by Satsuki on 22nd April 2016, 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The New Puppeteer [Dual Training]   The New Puppeteer [Dual Training] Icon_minitime22nd April 2016, 1:14 am

Sada would look towards the guy that was called Uroko and rolled his eyes. “As if you made an actual sacrifice? If anything happened to your sister, you’ll be right back on top. Your ambitions for the clan foreshadow one crucial detail, because you’re the ex-head, you think you’re entitled to the best teacher? And now you feel as if this path is the only path for you, is that what you truly believe?” Sada would step forward. “ Why am I here? Why do I want it? It’s nice of you to ask the easiest question you could possibly ask me. Puppetry, the art of creation, a style that’s considered artwork for the time and effort that you put into your creations. The satisfaction with your more human puppetry series taking hold of the helm. Puppetry is the only artistic way of life that an individual commits to fully and wholeheartedly, discarding ninjutsu as a whole in order to achieve true supremacy within their talents, beyond what they came possibly reach. To follow this path is sacrifice! you must surrender something, and that is a quality no others have.
Sada would then curl his hand into a fist. “I am Sada, and I am an Inkan. I have nothing in common with either you, but I have something that completely resonates with you Jazz sempai, and that is…. Emotionless passion. I feel nothing but drive, there is nothing behind the action of moving forward, no revenge, no petty qualms, it was almost if moving forward is my identity, it's who I am as a person.” Sada would then continue.” What’s superior is accepting who you are as a person, your background, your heritage, and making the most of it and molding yourself into an unrelenting force. That is the most superior result that you could ask for. No offense to the true All Kugujutsu, but Pusedo All Kugujutsu is the only path for me. With what I am , with what I have…. It being the only thing I have to offer, no fancy bloodline caring me, I will make the most of my talents within the utmost ability in order to achieve a combination unlike no other, unique to myself. “ Sada would then bow. “Jazz sempai, you are the best, you are true to this path, but knowing of what lies beneath what you are and what you have, within your clan and yourself, you add to it. You are the only one that’s capable of being my teacher.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The New Puppeteer [Dual Training]   The New Puppeteer [Dual Training] Icon_minitime22nd April 2016, 1:49 am

Jazz would lean backwards looking into the sky as they both spoke and would contemplate what each of them had said before speaking. "Hm, okay. You are fortunate, I am capable of both a benefit of what I am I suppose. Still your opinions are acceptable, I'll teach you if you are willing to listen to my instruction. Puppetry is art, however it is unfortunate that it has become stagnant the doctrine of the Red Puppeteer still holds true to till this day even though it's almost been a millennium since he brough forth revolutionary changes in the craft. Like all art it is timeless, eternal once fashioned a puppet becomes a lasting mark of the puppeteers signature. Style, craftsmanship, preferences, gimmicks whatever makes up their identity it is recorded in their creations." she would stretch a bit before placing her hands at the back of her neck and continue speaking.

"I will teach you puppetry as it should be, not how it has been. First comes control, both of you I want you to complete a series of chakra control exercises. Absolute control of your chakra is paramount in Kugujutsu without it manipulating a puppet with mere tendrils of your chakra is impossible. Your Calligraphy is the next thing which needs improvement, seals are the bread and butter of Kugujutsu let no one fool you to think that they aren't required. A puppet is personal, you are the one shaping it, adding onto it, guiding it to eventually become a finished product. Every slot requires your input if you want it to launch kunai you must learn how to make such a thing possible. Most cop out, instead taking a shortcut and stuffing a puppet filled with ready made mechanisms, if you are to be my students you will not do such things. I despise those who use shortcuts in regards to Puppetry because they can never become true masters, not to mention it makes repairing your puppets in the middle of battle near impossible." she said with a sneer her voice filled with anger in regards to the subject. Shortcuts was what led her betrothed clan to become complacent, weak, conservative yet acting as if they were the masters of puppetry when they had abandoned it's core principles.

"Answer this, when you think of puppets what is the first thing you think of in regards to manipulating them? What of the second or the third? Besides the obvious strings, but hypothetically you have a puppet and need to manipulate it yet can not use strings what do you think you could do."
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: The New Puppeteer [Dual Training]   The New Puppeteer [Dual Training] Icon_minitime22nd April 2016, 2:33 am

Uroko lost his composure for a second and glared at Sada when he spoke but quickly caught himself. This silly Nova sure seemed high and mighty considering his race was nothing but sex objects. Nonetheless, Uroko kept his mouth shut and looked around as he then listened to Jazz. It was a curious question she ended up asking. There were the obvious answers such as the yorois ways and the Ningyos ways. But what she looking for that answer or something more unique? He had to ponder this for a second and as he did something behind them caught the corner of his eye. He stood up and reached behind the bench, pulling out an old weathered tin lantern someone clearly discarded as it was no longer useful. "Hmm. That is a tough question. For my answer I'd wear it as one way. Another would be mimicry if I had the materials, like say Shadow Boxing. Another way would be using seals to give it specific instructions on how to act. I'd create a type of puppet with its own program that when given an order would fulfill the order within its capabilities. However, shadow boxing is insufficient to a certain extent. The best outcome for me would be to wear the puppet for my future style. Use it as both a puppet and eequipment. Using seals for direct orders would be an interesting concept but seems more suited to our Inkan here."
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The New Puppeteer [Dual Training]   The New Puppeteer [Dual Training] Icon_minitime22nd April 2016, 10:27 am

What would i do to manipulate my puppet? Since he ended up saying all of the good things..." Sada would then fold his arms and close his eyes for a moment. It would probably take alot of work. "I can use my ability as an inkan to apply a seal with certain instructions for the puppet, to react a certain way depending on the situation. Just by looking at then at a moment's glance and focusing my thoughts , commands can be apparent. The chakra would materialize and do self-repairs as well. " Sada decided to supply his own answer instead of following long with what Uroko said. Perhaps he was a bit stubborn to share anything. "Perhaps i'll even seal a person into a puppet to create my own version of human puppets. Either way, lowering the full sense of manipulation to a science doesn't take away from hard work or is a shortcut as well. Time management can be put to somethign else in the middle of battle.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The New Puppeteer [Dual Training]   The New Puppeteer [Dual Training] Icon_minitime22nd April 2016, 12:39 pm

"Hm your missing the third Sada. No matter it just means your third will be chosen for you. Also sealing a living thing within an inanimate object is rather complex, in principle you have the right idea the traits of the living thing sealed within can be harnessed by the object in question but it would be limited by the fact that it is a puppet. For the best results it would be best to seal a living thing inside of a human puppet. But how to make sure whatever is within it stays alive, that is the question." Jazz said before removing one of her hands from the back of her neck and holding it out. Palm upward she would begin to manifest threads from each of her fingertips with them first extending upward before directing them to stick to a pebble a few feet away. She'd pull it into her hand before moving her fingers and causing it to spin while hovering about four inches above her palm, to her students it would look as if it was floating unless they could see chakra that is.

"The reason for the chakra control exercises is for the manifestation of chakra strings, think of tightly coiling the chakra within your hands and extending it outward. Yet you have to maintain its flexibility and constantly cycle your chakra from your body into the puppet and back again maintaining the connection without wasting chakra. Your finger dexterity has to be improved though it's more of a crutch than it being completely necessary muscle memory if anything to help guide the shape manipulation necessary to manipulate a puppet. Initially chances are it will take all ten of your fingers to manipulate just one puppet and they'd move at such a slow pace, however with increased finger dexterity and control over your chakra you'll be able to move them at speeds exceeding the norm. In this case Sada has the advantage, as an Inkan your chakra control and shape manipulation is naturally fine tuned and your ability to manifest it even more so, if I'm not mistaken there even is a way to link Inkan Fuinjutsu straight with Kugujutsu. On the other hand Uroko as a gate user you have something else available to you, increased chakra output affects your chakra strings their thickness and length namely their durability and the distance you can manipulate your puppets from would increase. However you'd have to learn how to refine your control even with your gates open. she said while the stone which she was spinning above her palm would halt in place before with a single twitch of her thumb she would flick it away causing it to land in it's original location.

"My advise would be to practice on dolls, they are small enough to not strain you so much while manipulating them and it is a good way to improve the speed at which you can manipulate a puppet. I'm going to give you a task, every puppeteer has a color representing them. It is their mark, more so than their actual name, so much that when their name is lost in history those knowledgeable in puppetry will know them as such. The White Puppeteer was the creator of Kugujutsu without him there would be no puppetry. The Red Puppeteer was known for revolutionizing puppetry and being the first creator of human puppets. The Green Puppeteer was the next major innovator for his creation of Titanic Puppets marvels of craftsmanship built for the express purpose of waging war and combating huge threats such as huge creatures, Boss or Colossus Summons, God Beasts and Bijuu. she would glance at both of them before continuing. "I'm known as the Purple Puppeteer, what I'm known for at the moment I suppose would be my poisons. Either way the task is for you to customize your first puppet. Whether you create it from scratch or improve upon a starter puppet it's up to you. The size should be either Small, Medium or Humanoid it's up to you.

Spoiler:

Teaching Both:

For Uroko:

For Sada:
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: The New Puppeteer [Dual Training]   The New Puppeteer [Dual Training] Icon_minitime22nd April 2016, 8:51 pm

Chakra control, it wasn't the Bishamon's strong point. With their regeneration they often could spam out high ranking techniques with high damage outputs suited to Area of Effect attacks without worry. This made learning weaker techniques often a pain. It was exactly the challenge he was looking for. "Along with my gates I have also reached maturity as a Bishamon. As long as there is a source of light I can use up all my chakra and within moments regenerate it all back. So I am only without chakra on cloudy nights or during a new moon in an isolated area. Like forests and underground. So maybe I can developed my chakra strings to further increase their potential beyond normal means. Hmm," he would say before going into deep thought over his color. He may have forsaken the right to become head of the Bishamon currently, but he did have the dream to one day reclaim the title of Bishamon head. He wanted to use his own power to do it, not just be given it because of birth. His favorite color was blue, but if he was to be head of the Bishamon he would need to prepare to represent them in the future. "This may seem cliche, but factoring in my plans for the future, I'll go with being the Golden Puppeteer. Representing my clan's color, along with the golden yellow hue of the Super Saiyan techniques. I believe that would become the best bet for me. Until I can afford golden puppets though I will need to utilize paint or something equivalent. Hmm. Then again if I really wanna play into it, I could do my puppets one color and utilize something with a puppetry transformation technique that when I go Super Saiyan my puppets too go Gold. It will be fun a little, having people guess why I'm known as such until they see my true power. What do you think sensei? Maybe go with yellow puppets and be the Golden Puppeteer and have my puppets go Golden when I go Super Saiyan? Or just paint them gold and collect money to make golden puppets?"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: The New Puppeteer [Dual Training]   The New Puppeteer [Dual Training] Icon_minitime22nd April 2016, 10:21 pm

“Then I’ll make a synth puppet. I’m not so good with technology of the sort but if I can find a blood substitute and a material that can serve as a proper substitute other than a human body, it’ll easily be more reusable. Instead of a human body of some sort, perhaps it could be more synthesized? If you haven’t noticed, I like to contribute to the line, not just use something attuned to it. I feel that is the goal of all puppetry users. “ Sada would then shrug, he wasn’t going to just accept things as they were, he had to contribute. If he was going to follow the plan, he had standards that he needed to fulfill. Sada would nod his head as he listened to the fact that he had the advantage when it came to chakra control. It was something that he was good at, so it was something he needed to improve on even more. Hearing her color, Sada would then smile. “ Jazz sempai, that name probably suits you best. Even the most beautiful of flowers have the most dangerous thorns, looking at you as a child will be the downfall of many. You are the best, afterall. “
She was a good goal, who knew of Uroko could entertain Sada until he got good enough to pass him. Sada would look at the dolls and focus on his own task, but he would then listen to what Uroko had to say. “Super Sayian, what is that? A fabled story among children? If you are going to reference something, at least allow it to be something that exists in this world. “ Sada would roll his eyes as he focused on his task. “At first I wanted to be called the banishing sage, if I wanted something to go away… I’ll seal it. Concerning this, Puppetry as a whole….i’ll call myself the gray puppeteer. Ambient chakra of my fuinjutsu takes on a gray hue if I remember. Or who knows…. But whatever I’ll be known for in the end, it will be something worth remembering.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The New Puppeteer [Dual Training]   The New Puppeteer [Dual Training] Icon_minitime26th April 2016, 6:29 pm

"The color is symbolic not literal except in your signature should you choose to sign your creations." Jazz said with a sigh before adding something else as like her now late sensei Sada had misunderstood by what she meant by human puppet. "When I refer to human puppet I do not mean a human body I mean a puppet made from previously organic materials, when the Red Puppeteer created the concept he had only done it on humans, animals hadn't crossed his mind considering humanity was already filled with a wide enough spectrum of biodiversity due to Kekkei Genkai. Since then it's expanded far beyond that." she would unfold her legs and slip off from the bench to stand up. "For now until you manage the chakra strings and create your first puppet your useless to me. Seek me out when you've made progress in either of the two. Furthermore I'd advise you to harvest your own materials, it'll save you Xel sure it's like scavenging but the best puppets aren't store bought. Unless of course if they were made by me." she said removing one of her hands from her neck to wave farewell as she walked away. That is unless they didn't stop her with more questions and insist on bonding or something, otherwise she'd just be their tutor helping when they came across a problem and critiquing their work so that they could improve.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: The New Puppeteer [Dual Training]   The New Puppeteer [Dual Training] Icon_minitime20th May 2016, 9:29 pm

Uroko contemplated what she said, the whole thing with the Red Puppeteer was interesting, especially in the fact that similar to how he did it they could potentially use animals. It actually gave him an idea on how he would go about designing his puppets in the first place. He would unconsciously watch her cute little legs as she walked away, before turning to Sada. "Hmm.. I don't really need this so if you want you can have it," said Uroko as he pulled the basic puppet frame from behind the bench. "I got it from registering as a True All Puppetry student, and well... I'd rather make one myself than use this thing," he would say before standing and placing the puppet on the bench for Sada to take. He would then start to walk off with the old lantern he found, contemplating how many materials he would need to create it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Puppeteer [Dual Training]   The New Puppeteer [Dual Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Puppeteer [Dual Training]
Page 1 of 1