Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Ya' boi po in these streets [Mission Thread]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Decimus

Decimus

Ya' boi po in these streets [Mission Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Ya' boi po in these streets [Mission Thread]   Ya' boi po in these streets [Mission Thread] Icon_minitime4th April 2016, 6:53 pm

You even had one of those days where you wake up and look at the time for an extended period of time as if it would make a difference and time would just magically freeze itself or something? Well Decimus was having one of those kind of days. He lazily rolled out of bed and landed on the floor with a thud. He laid there for a couple of minutes before finally letting out a soft sigh and getting up. He stared at his bed as he contemplated whether or not if he should just get back in bed and let the day pass by. Despite the increasing urge to return to bed he would go off and clean himself up before donning his regular regalia and heading downstairs. He approached the fridge and stared inside for what seemed like hours. "... There's no food en hur!" he spook aloud as if that would magically summon the food from above . He would slam the fridge shut and mumble to himself "fatass niggas, alwayz eatin' up all da food n' ish, aint even leave the homie a chiken leg". He would gather his materials and gear and jump out the window as opposed to using the door. He went walking down the street with his hands in his pockets. He set to work trying to think up a way that he could get him some grub. He tugged on his empty pockets turning them inside out and letting the lint fall out before shoving his hands back inside. "I wouldn't be goins through this if them fools didn't eat up all the food". He finally decided that maybe if he got some money then food wouldn't be no issue, seeing how no one was around to go out and hunt with him. He would make his way to the kage building and stroll in nonchalantly and approach the service desk. He had no idea what he was supposed to say or do so he would just wing it as best he could "Sooooooo uhhhhh I'm po fam, so I came up in here to get some money, what I gotta do?" he had heard from somewhere that this building is where people go to get there money so why not try and see?
(Mission Requested?)
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Ya' boi po in these streets [Mission Thread]   Ya' boi po in these streets [Mission Thread] Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 9:16 pm

The girl at the counter was in the middle of filing her nails. Rather then speaking to the boy, once he asked for a mission, she'd instead finished of the nail she was on and hold it out in front of her, ensuring it was perfect. A few more attempts and finally it was good enough. "Um...Like what? Do you even speak English? If you want a mission just take this one..." She would pull out a random paper and place it on the table before him. "I think its like a fruit shop or something like that, I don't know, but they're going to pay you, so it might help with your 'po' situation." The mission request was indeed a fruit shop, one which needed help around the store whilst their eldest son was out of town. The duties would include stocking shelves, helping with sales and preventing/stopping thieves. "Sooo, can you like...go now?" She would return her attention to her nails, filing away with no more thought to the weird kid on the other side of her counter. I mean, she did her job...right?
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: Ya' boi po in these streets [Mission Thread]   Ya' boi po in these streets [Mission Thread] Icon_minitime3rd July 2016, 10:07 am

Decimus would return to the desk so that he could turn in this mission. He looked forward to getting paid but not too much with dealing with that female accountant, she had some issues.
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com/t7562-d-rank-mission-an-apple-a-day#58500
"I did the thang though, let's keep rollin' now".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ya' boi po in these streets [Mission Thread]   Ya' boi po in these streets [Mission Thread] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ya' boi po in these streets [Mission Thread]
Page 1 of 1