Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

D Rank Mission: "An Apple a Day..."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Decimus

Decimus

D Rank Mission: "An Apple a Day..." Empty
PostSubject: D Rank Mission: "An Apple a Day..."   D Rank Mission: "An Apple a Day..." Icon_minitime3rd July 2016, 10:02 am

Decimus would just be leaving the office for his mission, he wanted to get it done quick so he could get this money. The task was very simple, at least the way the accountant had described it, someone needed help with a fruit shop, easy. Though his stomach protested heavily, working around food defintely wasn't going to sit well with him. The location was placed on the scroll so he would follow them accordingly. Decimus arrived on the scene shortly afterward, his person of interest was an elderly couple whose son seemed to be out of town or something. He would enter the shop and announce his arrival "ello! I came to help wit this shop?!". He awaited a response, meanwhile he inspected the place. It all seemed to be in good enough condition, nothing too dirty but it wasn't all super clean either. He continued looking about when an elderly man stepped out from the back. The older man seemed a bit distraught and was rushing to fix his pants and his shirt "You, boy! What are you doing coming all up in here hootin' and hollering and such!". Decimus was thrown off guard a little as his confusion was apparent, he would pull out the scroll and read it over and over again. "You going to pipe up or what?!" as the man spoke some girl would peer out from behind the back room before quickly ducking back in. Decimus would pay it no mind and quickly readjusted "Aye aye aye, no need to be yellin' at me boss, I heard you needed help wit dis shop so I'm here". The old man would look at him quizzically as if he was internally inspecting his appearance. Decimus wasn't sure what to do so he would just remain still for the time being. Minutes would pass before finally the old man would snap his fingers "'bout time ya got here boy". The older man would start giving out instructions for Decimus to follow, some cleaning here and there as well as some stocking of new items that should be arriving anytime now. Decimus would nod and set to work as the old man would return to the back room "dang mane, old folks can't keep it in they pants, always tryin' to get some action" he would say softly to himself.

He began reorganizing the shelves first, taking the fruit labels and putting them in alphabetical order. It took a bit longer then he thought because of the labels seemed to be super glued to the walls. Eventually he got them rearranged and moved on. He found some clean, or at least he hoped, gloves in the drawer behind the desk. He would begin throwing out the old and moldy fruits, which meant if one was moldy the whole rack had to go just to be on the safe side. He hoped that this fresh shipment would be arriving sooner rather than later. As if the store gods had heard his desire he could hear the boxed piling up outside the shop. He would sigh in relief now that he could get these shelves finished off, it was almost time to open. He would walk outside and inspect the merchandise (7 boxes huh). Instead of complaining he would just heave the box up on his shoulder and take it inside, repeating this 5 more times. As he went to get the 7th box it would turn up missing. He searched around frantically before spotting a group of about 5 teenagers hulling the box off in the distance. He would immediately go to chance after them, tackling the one closest to him onto the ground. The sudden force and the missing person caused them to drop the box of fruits, causing apples to sprawl everywhere. An annoyed look would don his face as he looked to the culprits. The group looked around his age, if not older. "You want some fruit then go pick that ish off a tree dontchu be coming ova hur stealin' mine" the four kids would all pull out some knives, preparing to fight for the food, that is until Decimus drew Slicanig from its sheath. They would all scatter quickly, they weren't all that brave for kids who had him outnumbered. He would let the boy up who he had tackled and give him 5 apples. before collecting the box and returning to the store. He would clean the apples, stock them, and sell a couple of fruits before being on his way. "I'm out old man!" he would call out but the only thing he got in return was some soft moans and some shushing. Decimus would shake his head. The old man had already signed off on the scroll so all he needed to do was taking it back and get this money.
Back to top Go down

D Rank Mission: "An Apple a Day..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Rank Mission: "An Apple a Day..."   D Rank Mission: "An Apple a Day..." Icon_minitime3rd July 2016, 11:58 am

approved
Back to top Go down

D Rank Mission: "An Apple a Day..."
Page 1 of 1