Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th April 2016, 5:04 pm

Calesto continued to act as though he was asleep while the rest of the squad explained more about themselves, Liara giving both Cherish and himself praise for their abilities. However Calesto never really thought of himself as a leader, as he knew that his own abilities were lacking and the rest of the team was there to pick up whatever it was he couldn't handle on his own. As he continued to "sleep" he could feel Liara rubbing his back to try and aide him in sleep, so add to his act he would flop over onto his side, resting his head on Liara's lap and he started to snore. "Mmmm...... You're... The best" Cal would mumble in between his snores as one of his arms would wrap around her waist to try and get more comfortable, maybe he was laying it on a bit thick but he hoped that this would help his team mate become more confident and comfortable around others.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th April 2016, 2:46 am

Liara blushed as a sleepy cale complimented her. But she didnt reply, she didnt want to wake him. " Oh! Thats neat....." Liara would say as she nodded her head and thought about the skill set they had. "I have nothing special, the chimera ants are very powerful, but i like my bees, im very familiar with them and they have alot of moves circling around them. I guess....in an act of defiance. " Liara would then shy off and talk about movesets. " Cale is good at ninjutsu, nintaijutsu, sensory, and....alot of applications that maks him a better person.......in a physical sense. Takeshi, is good with barrier ninjutsu, fuinjutsu, genjutsu, and hes just...... talented in his field.... As for me, i'm undecided. "Liara would then play with her hair a little.

I think im ok alone, but together, i can make someone better. I'm good at medical ninjutsu, supporting with my bugs, and i know a little bit of barrier ninjutsu of my own...just a little. " Liara would then smile. "I hope that helps. ...its nice to meet you Cherish...and you too omito. I hope you can trust that ill do my part and keep it together, i have faith in you guys!" Liara tied to sound uplifting, Calesto helped a little with that.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th April 2016, 11:42 am

Jazz would listen in she had figured most of Team 10 out regardless but Liara had given her some information of Team 8 which she appreciated. She would actually doze off for a bit forcing her body to sleep so that she could have enough energy to be ready to potentially fight. Time would pass and when she woke up again she would notice the landmass reminiscent of Port Otonashi causing her to get up stretch a bit and decide to wake up the others if they weren't up yet. "We've arrived guys, it's time to head out." Jazz said hopefully Summer would break out of her reverie and actually lead but she didn't seem like the overwhelmed type rather going form their fights she seemed like she thrived under pressure unlike Jazz herself who preferred to plan in advance. She would sigh and wait for the boat to stop before patting herself to check her gear one last time and then hop up off the boat onto the sea. They couldn't dock in the port lest they wanted their presence to be noted by all of the missing nin, bandits and mercenaries manning the port besides this way they could cut through without any the wiser.

(Mass Topic Exit please resume posting in Arrival: A New Life)
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]   Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 7 Mini Plot - Ka Retrieval Mission (Travel Topic) [Closed Hunting Party Participants]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2