Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Arrival: A New Life

Go down 
+4
Blade
Xi
Co
Satsuki
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Arrival: A New Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival: A New Life   Arrival: A New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th April 2016, 3:52 pm

Calesto had picked up Ka's scent faintly once they entered the port, the artificial skin flakes on the shirt was holding up for the time being, but at some point he would need to find a new source to follow. So after stepping off the boat they were on Cal would already start walking in the direction of where the scent was strongest, however he would stop upon seeing a rat run towards and climb up on Jazz. She would read the scroll and almost instantly Cal could smell that the young girl was upset upon reading what the rat had delivered, to which Cal would then grab hold of his partner's hand and look at her in the eyes. "It's time for us to get serious, I need you inside me" Calesto would say cracking a grin nearing the end of his statement, whether or not Liara would get the hint he would then look over at the rest of the group. "I've got a strong scent of his near by, So Liara and myself are going to check for clues. And judging by Jazz over there, shit has hit the fan so I suggest yall handle whatever happened with that note while we go pick up his trail"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: A New Life   Arrival: A New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th April 2016, 1:11 pm

Liara followed behind silently, but the sound of Pandora wasn’t something she wasn’t anticipating. “”P-p-pandora?! But I heard so many stories, what if a fight breaks out…they cant be killed right?” Liara wasn’t too educated on Pandora, but she heard rumors of the terrifying beasts that lived there. Was she ready to face them?” Maybe… he really needs our help…maybe Ka isn’t the one we should be fighting…”  They started to get serious and it was about time that Liara started to get serious too since Calesto was ready to fight. “Alright Calesto-San, I’ll do my best. Everyone! Please be safe!” With that being said, if any of the team was panning attention, Liara would meld and disappear inside of Calesto.  She checked his vitals and kept her ninachi completely under control.

To be honest, this wasn’t even Calesto’s final form, she was only 2/3 of how formidable Calesto could possibly be. Hopefully she was enough for him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: A New Life   Arrival: A New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th April 2016, 2:29 pm

Omito smiled when he noticed Summer finally got herself back in control. It was a relief to know she was okay. Omito would hop off the boat, landing lightly on his feet before standing upright. The boy would almost immediatly notice the rat that crawled on Jazz and noticed the scroll it had. He simply shoved his hands in his pockets before, waiting for either Jazz or Summer to fill him in on what was going on. It kind of sucked to not be leading the mission, he wasn't jealous or anything like that, but he felt like he was a pretty damn good shinobi and that he could lead a team. Omito's eyes widened when he overheard what Jazz said. It looked like their target was heading towards Pandora. That could mean two things. Either Ka was planning to join them and give information on the ASN, or he was kidnapped. Him being kidnapped happened to make a lot more since to him, especially with him being an heir to his clan and the like. Omito would nod his head before pointing at the scroll, "Calesto, you should try getting a scent off of that scroll. Possibly it can lead us to where the person who wrote it is at, which would most likely lead to more clues."
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: A New Life   Arrival: A New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th April 2016, 9:40 pm

Cherish would continue moving onward like Summer had instructed more focused on remaining alert as she remember the last time that she had gotten complacent with her surroundings. "Never again." Cherish thought to herself as her mind wandered back to their sudden ambush her having to preform surgery so her best friend wasn't turned into some sort of cripple. Now she would be watching and ready just in case. She didn't have much to interject at the sudden change of circumstances but would merely tighten her fists her resolve only hardening, first it was a retrieval with a chance of resistance and now it was one were they would knowingly be prepared for combat. She was glad she had brought everything she needed this wouldn't be like her other battles in the real world, this time she wouldn't hold back it wasn't the time for it. She noticed Liara seemed to have merged with Calesto causing her eyes to widen as she hadn't seen that before and would spare a glance at Omito as he spoke about getting them to track the messengers scent. She didn't know much about tracking but that seemed like it would work. Especially if he had been in proximity to where Ka was when meeting with the Knight who must have killed the scout, then maybe they can trace it back to the bar and get the scents of the other cloaked individuals.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: A New Life   Arrival: A New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd April 2016, 2:47 pm

OOC: Blade's internet is down, from now on Ness will be posting for both Cherish & Summer so that the plot keeps moving (excluding fighting)

-----

Jazz would wait for Summer's instructions but would interject when she saw that Calesto & Liara were on the move. "Ka was last seen at the "Red Dragon" bar. Don't know where that is but, if you track the scent to the place maybe we can figure out where they went to. I have something that might speed up the process but it's a long shot and only possible if we can get to the exact location Ka was originally." Jazz was usually tight lipped about her capabilities but she was willing to reveal one of her skills if it meant that they could find Ka quicker. Especially since whoever had kidnapped him had a head start on them and was probably only getting farther and farther away the longer they wasted time. However on the subject of capabilities when Liara had actually merged with Calesto's body it did pique her interest.

While she was normally not so concerned with body modifications she did mark Liara as a person of interest, her dna would make transplants very interesting, the little blip about her possessing an Earth affinity had already piqued Jazz's interest. Thus Jazz would keep an eye on her but for now she would have to rely on their tracking abilities. "I'll have time to work on my art and add to my collection for now, finding Ka is more important." she thought to herself staring at the two of them just long enough to analyze them noticing that their capabilities seemed to have overlapped in this combined form. She would put her attention back on Summer, waiting for further instruction.

Last edited by Asterisk on 25th April 2016, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: A New Life   Arrival: A New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd April 2016, 4:01 pm

It always felt weird whenever Liara would enter his body, he had grown acustomed to the act by now but it would always feel odd none the less. Although he did feel better knowing that he was now fully protecting his team mate, and with her now inside him he could now take on anything, or so he thought. He would take not of the reactions around him as his partner would merge with him, finding it odd that only Cherish and Jazz would take notice of it. Meanwhile Omito seemed unphased as by it would ask Cal to try and track the dead ninja's whereabouts, which without even really giving the note a sniff he could already tell that would be a pointless act. "Sorry man, only thing i can smell on that is paper and ink. However with this new news I would suggest someone getting word back to the ASN, we may need some back up if we're really fighting pandora" Cal would say as he did some stretching, getting reacquainted with his new body mate. "Promise me two things Liara, to run in case the danger gets too high, your too important for me to lose right now. And to keep an eye on my heart rate if you can, I don't want my adrenaline going too much" He would whisper to Liara who was now in his body, he assumed that they couldn't speak telepathically so for now he would have to whisper to keep things quiet between the two of them. After relaying the message to his partner Calesto would head in the direction that Ka's scent was strongest, taking off at swift speeds down the street as he didn't want to exert himself right now. "Seriously, someone call for back up while the rest of us go search for clues"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: A New Life   Arrival: A New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd April 2016, 8:37 pm

"W-w-w-w-wwha?!! I'm important to you?" Liara only thought about it for moment with a shocked reaction. She didn't think that Calesto felt that way. Even though Liara was inside of Calesto, she still poked ehr mouth out in Calesto's shoulder. "Don't worry, i'll be sure to take good care of you. You're the leader, i can't just leave you behind.....and.....you're important to me too..." Liara would say a tad bashfully but she honestly meant it. "LEt's not worry about that right now, i'll watch your heart rate, i'm going back in. " Liara would then sink back inside of Calesto.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: A New Life   Arrival: A New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th April 2016, 4:06 pm

Omito would nod his head once Calesto informed him that there was no scent on the scroll. It didn't really matter that much though, after all, it seemed like they already had a trail to follow. Omito would have sent out a requst for backup, but he had no way to relay the message without heading back. Maybe if he he had followed through with meeting the summoning animal of his Sensei's sooner. There wasn't anything he could do at the time being though, so he decided to just follow Calesto in order to protect him if there was some kind of trap at where the scent lead to.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: A New Life   Arrival: A New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th April 2016, 5:39 pm

Summer gave a hiss out through her nose as she looked over the scroll. Someone had already been lost. Already that was a small failure. Being a scout had its risks but Summer hadn't expected them to die. She closed her eyes, hands closing over into fists before she let out her breath and looked up. "Calesto. Liara. Move on. We move to the Red Dragon." She growled, her voice cold. Seeing them meld into one another was strange but she couldn't afford to get distracted, so she was going to command them and get this on the road. "Everyone move with them, we stick close until Jazz can find out exactly which way they went. Once we find that we are going to go after them, quickly. They are moving towards Pandora, one of the worst possible places." She looked over each of them before nodding and pointing forwards. She wasn't going to let any of them die. One loyal shinobi already had and she was going to make them pay for that. "When we find who took the target..." She grit her back teeth and narrowed her eye. "...We show them no mercy."

Summer could already feel her hatred, that dark bubbling energy within her heart, bubbling up and searing her veins. Did those from Pandora seriously believe that they could get away with kidnapping a member of the ASN and killing another? She wasn't going to stand for it and even if she detested herself for the blood she had spilled she knew she would have to do it more. She wouldn't back down... She was going to show these bastards why she was nicknamed Death Touch. She breathed deeply to prevent herself from grinding her teeth before starting to jog forwards to follow along behind Calesto, hoping he would pick up the scent soon enough and they could start properly moving.

--

Cherish nodded along to what Summer was saying. Her resolve was hardened it was true but it was still difficult to see her friend conflicted like she was and the obvious disgust and hatred that she was harbouring. Cherish clamped her straw with her teeth to prevent herself taking another sip, she'd need to keep some of it by so that she wouldn't be out by the time they actually caught up and started fighting. So she quickly shook herself out and then started to jog to keep up with everything as they headed towards the bar to get this show on the road. Hopefully everyone would be fine... Another emergency surgery like last time and she wasn't sure she'd be able to take it, especially if her friends started to throw themselves into danger...
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: A New Life   Arrival: A New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th April 2016, 12:00 am

Jazz wouldn't have anything to interject instead she would follow behind Calesto using her Trick Speed to accelerate so that she wouldn't lose sight of him. If he could the scent then she knew she could utilize her Psychometry to determine exactly what had happened in the area and thus get led to Ka's location. Still then she would have to sit tight, she felt nothing for the scout he had been detected and died for it but she didn't have to be an empath to see how it affected Summer. It seemed she took the death of those she considered comrades even among the village nin seriously, she really did wonder what her goal was because she didn't seem like the type to lurk beneath the water. No she was more like the waves that break the surface, or for a better allusion she didn't seem like the type to remain out of the front lines.

Ka was much like that, perhaps in a perfect world he would of thought of her and Ada like family like some sort of protector. Instead it wasn't like that at all, and now she of all people was forced to act. She didn't even know if Ada was briefed of what was happening but most likely he would be after all it was going to affect their squad. "Would it change much though, probably Ada was the one who made the most effort to fostering friendship between the squad according to Jazz's reports. Then again between Ka's bullheadedness and her emotional distance it was hard to build up such bonds between each of them. Not even my teasing fixed it, if anything it just made Ka more distrustful of me, and Ada more apathetic." she thought to herself with a frown her hands had slid back to her usual place as she continued skating both of them resting on her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: A New Life   Arrival: A New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th April 2016, 2:25 am

Calesto would continue to run through the streets of port city, his senses screaming at him as he registered all the new scents whirling through his nostrils, the people, the food, the smell of the narcotics that seemed to just pass around constantly amongst the inhabitants of this town. Perhaps one day Calesto would have to make his way back to here and clean up this town one drunk at a time. However there was a scent that he was picking up off of Jazz, but would chaulk it up to nerves. It would take a few minutes of running for the trio to have made it to their destination, a seedy run down hotel which seemed like the kind of place where one would want to disappear for a while. So he would quickly scan his eyes over the surrounding area and could see the "Red Dragon" less then a block away from the hotel. "Looks like the walk to the bar was very long, guess they were in a hurry" He would say nodding his head in the direction of the bar that Ka was last seen at. "Funny, thought minors weren't allowed to purcha......... Never mind" He would about to bring up the fact that minors were prohibited from purchasing alcohol, but would instantly remember their Sake infused squad mate. So after shutting himself up Cal would make his way through the hotel, sniffing out the location where Ka was staying before being abducted. However looking for evidence of his departure was more then evident as he found a room where the door had been completely removed. "Just in here" Calesto would say as he could now really smell Ka's scent in the room, but it seemed to be masked by something else, just what was it? He would search the room, finding broken door shrapnel under the bed frame, a half finished note on the night stand. He would point Jazz to the note on the stand while he continued to search for clues of his target, and that's when he found it. "Well, found what was hiding his scent some what. Looks like our boy decided to change his appearance, black hair now" He would say pulling out a box of dye and a disposable applicator within it. "judging by the state of the room, I would say he wasn't even here two hours before he got picked up, and left the room. My guess to the bar"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: A New Life   Arrival: A New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th April 2016, 9:42 am

Liara was quite quiet, but she remained on standby. There wasn't much she could do right not and she figured that there would be nothing she could add towards the current situation at hand. Right now, it would be best to make sure Calsesto doesn't die. That was what she was focused on if anything. However, Liara could tell, things were starting to get a little too serious for her taste. Someone was going to get hurt at the end of this.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: A New Life   Arrival: A New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th April 2016, 6:18 pm

Jazz would follow, picking up the note before motioning for Calesto to follow her, if he had only been here for a short amount of time then it would be a waste for her to use her ability here, especially since it seemed like Calesto had pretty much figured out things. "Can you determine any other scent lingering here? If you can come lets head to the bar and see if you can find exactly where Ka had been before he was kidnapped." Jazz said skating to the bar after reading the notes contents. Once they arrived there and Calesto or Liara managed to point out where Ka had been sitting she would crouch down near it and extend a hand outward before touching the stool. Her mind would flash through images seeing the conversation and where the other individual was sitting seeing that he was cloaked upon touching that stool as well and moving to touch the ground where him and the group he was conversation with were standing so she could get a clear picture of exactly who were there.

"The scout was right, there were 6 of them in total, the first one arrived with Ka and is the one who initiated the capture and he was joined by five others who stood there, there, there, there and there." Jazz said snapping out of her state and pointing to a specific spot where each of the Knight's had stood. "Cloaked, they were cloaked I couldn't get more than that but you can detect trace scents right so there positioning should help if you can determine where they went from here. He didn't intend on going there, from the flyer he was probably thinking of reinventing himself and becoming a mercenary, last I checked Pandora was a life commitment." Jazz said turning to Calesto and the rest of the group, if Calesto or Liara could pinpoint the exact scents then they wouldn't have to linger around any longer and just head out. "Ah... it's becoming clearer, they've been here before it isn't the first time but rather they've been here two days prior and frequent it. So their scents should be familiar, old and new shouldn't it?"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: A New Life   Arrival: A New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th April 2016, 7:00 pm

Calesto was unable to pick up the scent of the attacker due to the lack of physical evidence of him being there, so he would just shake his head indicating to Jazz he was unable. So instead of talking more in the room about what happened, Jazz would decide that perhaps the bar was the better choice for picking up any clues as to what happened. To which he would just shrug his shoulders and follow her towards the bar, where he was instantly able to pick out the seat in which their initial target had been sitting before. He would watch Jazz as she would place her hand on the stool, and to be honest was astounded by her ability to recreate a past event in her mind. "You gotta show me how to do that one day" He would say with a bit of a chuckle as he walked over to the other stool in which the first cloaked figure. Surprisingly enough he was able to pick up most of the cloaked figures scent's since they frequented the establishment often. "We're slowly catching up to Ka and the other's, maybe half a day out. Less if we really push ourselves, but then again we'll need all the energy we can with those Pandorans"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: A New Life   Arrival: A New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th April 2016, 7:06 pm

Now not much could be seen but apparently Jazz had just gained a lot of information from not very much at all. Summer narrowed her eyes and then turned to look at the squad that had come along. She wasn't going to let any of them die, she'd go down herself before she allowed that to happen. Giving a soft sigh she reached up and placed two of her fingers over her covered eye before tapping and moving them away. "Right, we know where they are going, we know how many of them there are. We're going to follow them, pick up the pace but we're not going to exert ourselves too hard, we need to have energy for the upcoming fight and I know it'll be a fight. Calesto, you're at the front on point, everyone else follow behind and fan out, don't want to get spotted and ambushed before we can reach them. Jazz, with me. I want you to tell me what you saw all of them carrying if you can recall it, it might give us an insight on the kinds of combatants they are." She said before nodding to Calesto to get him on the move and following behind.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: A New Life   Arrival: A New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th April 2016, 7:31 pm

"It's something new, I picked up, always disliked telepathy so it was either this or something already granted to me by virtue of my Soulless heritage. Don't think you'll be able to pick this up though takes a certain element & energy source to pull it off." Jazz said as she stood up and nodded after Summer finished speaking. She would rub her temples to ease her head while watching the others head out, before using her Trick speed and following suit. Yet not heading straight after Calesto instead she would linger close to Summer in order to relay what she got from her Psychometry. "I couldn't 'see' much, but I know that there were six, the way they were standing the one who had approached Ka must be their leader but he isn't travelling with them. One touched down from above so at least one is capable of flight. Other than that at least two of them are pretty well built, the other three are slender so maybe two males, three females rounded with the initial cloaked individual who seemed to be built like a male as well." she said with a slight grimace as she looked at the numbers and they essentially matched them except they were Pandoran's and thus an unknown. 'I wish I could tell you more but it's a new ability I haven't mastered it yet."

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: A New Life   Arrival: A New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2016, 3:39 pm

Cherish didn't have much to say but noted how potent the monsters information gathering skills were, perhaps that was how she seemed one step ahead during the exams. Still she would stick with Omito heading out and remaining at the rear so that she wasn't in the direct line of fire and could quickly respond to medical treatment if necessary. That was her position in this hunting party and she had to be focused, so even though she was only here because of her teammates and her duty as a kunoichi regardless of her personal feelings on the matter she would just have to suck it up. No this time she wouldn't let her friends protect her, she'd be the one doing the protecting it was why she had trained so hard so that the burden wasn't on Summer or Omito.

(Cherish Exits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival: A New Life   Arrival: A New Life - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival: A New Life
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2