Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Meeting of a lifetime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chidi

Chidi

Meeting of a lifetime Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of a lifetime   Meeting of a lifetime Icon_minitime9th December 2015, 8:59 pm

Osiris walked, well to be honest he didn't really know where he was walking into but Cthuhlu's temple had to be here. It was a little dark but if one had excellent vision they would be able to see his attire. He had on a nice mask which covered his face from prying eyes, a sort of woodland tunic covering his shoulders and green shirt. His bottom half was covered by some dark beige shorts which stopped at his knees, his feet had nothing being that he had no footwear. Walking more info the temple he processed that no one was there but him, so he would do what anyone would do alone in a semi dark temple; yell out for the person he was searching for. Cthuhlu o great God, are you here or not? I am here to serve you and do your bidding as you see fit. Name your price and it shall be done. After saying so he would begin to get down on one knee and bow as if he was waiting for his arrival.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a lifetime   Meeting of a lifetime Icon_minitime9th December 2015, 10:45 pm

As he entered he would find others also in the temple all wearing masks some wearing robes other nothing at all but the commonality was that they were all drinking while a group of girls was fanning an unassuming guy who was sitting on a throne of some sorts. Said man would take a swing from a giant tankard with just one hand drinking for several minutes without even taking a breath before belching loudly all of the people who were drinking cheering. The man would then look at the newcomer with a smile before snapping his fingers causing the cheering to halt.

"Ara ara, what is this? Chidi? Kujo no your name is.... don't tell me. Osiris like the Egyptian God from their mythology on Earth. Odd name seeing as we are all on Gaia must be your Narrators influence, it's amusing yes how despite being set in a clearly Japanese storyline people chose various types of names English, Arabic, Chinese even Egyptian. But you clearly have no clue what I am talking about even though your Narrator does doesn't he. Do you have any idea what you are getting into Osiris Tamanegi, waltzing into the temple of the maddest of gods. My temple and uttering the name Kathool..and yet you are not even an Adept. A Novice more like lesser men have been driven mad by merely thinking of my name. Names have power you know. But enough rambling an aspect of myself I am, yet though I am me, me is not I. So tell me or this me, what am I?"he man spoke his voice echoing across the entire temple and radiating power that could be felt in ones very mind.

"But before you answer that, I must ask you something....WHAT ARE THOSE?!!!!!!!!!!!" he would point at Osiris feet, to inspect his footwear or rather lack of stylish footwear and would burst into cackles while the the others in the temple would explode into jeers and shouts hyping the shit out of the roast.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a lifetime   Meeting of a lifetime Icon_minitime9th December 2015, 11:28 pm

Hmmm what an odd bunch, he liked there style; he liked it a lot. He would see people and mask, women were there which was a plus and they were fanning a man on a throne. He wanted some of that action but the man would snap and speak causing him to stop his actions and thoughts completely. Guessing his name he had to be some sort of divine gift but he would continue to listen to what seemed to be Cthuhlu's words before he asked him a question. He was stopped before he answered his question to be asked another which was very immature of the God but Osiris had to laugh as it was funny how poor he was. Ha hahahahaha these are my feet, funny joke. I am sorry for any disrespect by screaming your name. As for your other question, um you are you? The almighty am or I am.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a lifetime   Meeting of a lifetime Icon_minitime9th December 2015, 11:43 pm

"Not quite, I'm an Avatar! No like the Airbender or that bitch Korra I hate that fucking show by the way. But you can call me Sam or Sheo short for Sheogorath Avatar of Cthulu. An aspect an Avatar is it's slice a slice of pie. Yum...pie maybe blueberry or blackberry you know like the phone. That you can use to call me and from there you can connect all across the globe assuming your data plan covers that. Oh wait what were we talking about, crappy nickolodean television shows? No that doesn't seem right ah yes what you can call me. I like Sam it's a nice name." Sheogorath said going off topic several times and gesticulating wildly as he rambled.

"But hey you there you wish to become my servant. Why did you come seeking the truth of how the world began and recognized that I am the most epic deity in all of existence. Because I am you know. I mean just ask the Xenomorphs oh wait don't do that or they'll lay an egg inside you and a baby Xeno will burst out of your chest. They are so adorably savage like to play with intestines they do, they take after their papa you see. Pity they don't enjoy jump-rope that's what I usually do when I disembowel someone, did you know a human's small intestine is as long as a street lamp. Or was it the large intestine who knows all I know it's like a jack in the box it's why when you cut open the stomach it all comes spilling out. Gotta push it back in and duct tape it up so it stays in."
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a lifetime   Meeting of a lifetime Icon_minitime10th December 2015, 12:05 am

Osiris knew from the jump that he would not be able to follow Sam but he would try his best so there relationship would be strongly bonded. Yeah those shows are the craziest in how they depict certain things, must be the illuminati or you Sam in the background trying to send television watchers a message huh? He would smirk as he was joking with Sam, in doing so he had forgotten why he was there in the first place. I guess Cthuhlu or Sam would do that to you.

I want to join you because I feel your the only deity I was made to serve. Seeing as we have talked for a few i know i can be comfortable having you shower me with your acceptance and blessings. Plus i heard from a source that you be having the wildest parties and by the looks of it I'm down with that. He really didn't know what else to say to Sam, he just wanted to get in good with him, maybe fuck on some bitches while he was at it.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a lifetime   Meeting of a lifetime Icon_minitime10th December 2015, 1:03 pm

"Oh so you've heard of my parties they are quite fun after all I am the most fun. Could you imagine the Stiff or Gamigami throwing a party ha unlikely. Well Susy does throw ragers occasionally but they are more celebrations than actual parties, Old One eye is still too locked up to party could you imagine being all chipper if you were locked in a jail cell? Nope not I and the voluptuous and sensual Gaia well I've asked her to come to my parties but she's always turned me down odd considering you'd think she'd be obligated to show up considering we are partying on top of her." Sheogorath said while picking up the large tankard and then flinging it away so it hit a wall and shattered.

"Cleeeeean up on aisle three, somebody anybody needs to deal with that. Ah yes you were saying you wish to be my servant yes well then open your mind to me let me see the depths of your convi- Oh hey you have a history of making missing nin don't you. Not being tied down by villages and what not. Me thinks the Narrator doesn't play well with others. I can agree with that I would much rather others play with me. But you know that route is so lonely and restricting but don't worry I shall fix that for you yes Sam Wise here will fix all your loner problems with every task I give you. You will mingle, with others but try not to die, that would be very bad."[/quote] he said and Osiris would feel as if his mind was shattering into a million pieces and putting itself back together randomly.

Hm yes, you'll fit. But before I grant you a boon you'll have to do something for me.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a lifetime   Meeting of a lifetime Icon_minitime10th December 2015, 3:01 pm

Osiris became uneasy for a bit as Sam spoke, not because he was uncomfortable but because he knew so darn much; would one really expect anything less from such a creation. He would continue listening to what Sam was saying about the other deities but mainly about himself and his loner complex. Hearing that he had to mingle with others wasn't such a bad idea as he did want to form something like an organization with other "loners" but that was really for the future as his first goal was to become Cthuhlu or Sam's right hand man, of tasks was needed to be accomplished first. What is it that you request of me Sam, I will handle it with no problem. Oh and your right about the loner thing, I will try assembling a team in the future for company. Osiris felt his brain shattering which was weird because of his clan prowess but it was all coming together so randomly it didn't make sense at all, knowing him he would figure it out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a lifetime   Meeting of a lifetime Icon_minitime10th December 2015, 4:15 pm

"Task hmm what to ask something hard something simple something complex something easy. Oh I know something particularly devious, I want you to go to Limbo remain out of site there is a small group of Shinigami worshippers who are going to sacrifice 3 virgins without even defiling them first. What a waste, anyways kidnap the virgins bring them here so they can join the party but mainly because fucking with Gamigami makes me the happiest kid in the world." Sheogorath would clap his hands happily as he thought just how furious his fellow deity would be.

"Oh you can kill the worshippers if you like you don't have to. But if you do Rip out their entrails! And skip rope with it, you'll find it really fun and relaxing. Go then, bring the virgins and I'll give you a boon. Fail and well.....you don't want to fail me now do you Chichi."
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a lifetime   Meeting of a lifetime Icon_minitime10th December 2015, 6:08 pm

Osiris would smirk at the request of Sam, it was out of the ordinary but it could be done. He would stay on his one knee as he did not know if it was cool to stand until he was sent away, sort of courtesy to the deity. On his mind was a request which did not know if it was polite to ask or not but what the hell he would go ahead and ask anyway.Sam would it be too much to ask for some xel to buy some supplies to complete the task that you requested of me; would be a huge help. Also can i bone one of the virgins as I am still one myself? He would then stand to his feet awaiting his master to answer his questions then would begin to leave to complete his mission and bring the virgins back hopefully one wouldn't be a virgin.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a lifetime   Meeting of a lifetime Icon_minitime10th December 2015, 6:27 pm

"Xel hmmm, do we have money? Ah damn.. sorry old chump throwing parties ain't cheap I'm afraid we've exhausted our cash at the moment please try again later. Oh well, the virgins. I don't know if they are girl virgins or guy virgins, well no that's a lie I do know haha I know everything. Tell you what, when you get back with the virgins we'll rock paper scissors for the hottest one, and if you beat me you can fuck her. I promise I won't reality bend Sam here ain't a cheater...well sometimes I am some times Define cheating exactly?" Sheogorath said trailing off and tilting his head to the side before regaining his wits or rather lack of them. He would make a dismissing gesture, as if shooing his new servant away. "Go on, fulfill my task and I shall grant you my boon. The first in a series that will give you ultimate power! Do you know what you can do with ultimate power, you can get well...everything really it's like if you had a hundred dollars you could by 100 Arizona cans and by drinking one of those delicious cheap drinks each day you won't go thirsty for a hundred days. Now ultimate power is like having..oh I went off tangent again did I? Sorry about that I can talk for centuries without getting tired so go on then I'll see you went you get back."
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a lifetime   Meeting of a lifetime Icon_minitime10th December 2015, 6:51 pm

Well no xel, hmmm it was worth a shot, I mean what is the worst that can happen messing with the followers of another deity? He got his answer so he would walk out of the the presence of Sam and head out of the temple, what awaited him? Who knew? Anyways it was a fresh start, his brain had came back to him after being shattered into a million pieces so that was great. Training would do me some good for sure, I guess I could get some done before i head out to limbo huh. What a time to be alive, this was going to be a great test and i might lose my virginity which is like fuckin right. HYFR! I'm gonna get me some pussy hahahaahah!

[OSIRIS EXITS?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of a lifetime   Meeting of a lifetime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of a lifetime
Page 1 of 1