Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th October 2015, 10:19 pm

He would throw back the rest of his whiskey, throwing it aside as he lifted an arm to create another barrier. Yes, the same as before but much stronger. You threw that at the ground at A-Rank, gravity would have increased it to S-Rank, meaning...it would be sent projected into the air back at you at a crazy speed, no doubt going a fair distance to kill a bunch of people. A whole building, flying through the air. "You did not tell me, no. But I was figuring it out." He had his suspicions, after all, the teleport was a signature of theirs, and this clone held too much chakra...The bullet was the final test in that department. "Not that it makes too much of a difference."
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th October 2015, 10:36 pm

Amamiya was upset that he managed to do this again. The real Amamiya shot down as she saw the shield form and, remembering the previous rebound, dropped down immediately to avoid the flying building. She would bite her lip and pant, her arms aching from using more strength than her body could take. It didn't really hurt but it did exhaust her quite a bit from the stamina drain. "I think I'm running out of tricks. Is there anything else you want to see from me or have you gotten your fill?" she would ask.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th October 2015, 11:00 pm

Tumu would begin to roll up his left sleeve to reveal a whole forearm of Fuinjutsu tattoos. "Yeah, I am entertained." He would say, as he tapped the seal, the chakra in his fingers opening the technique and creating a bang of smoke. But...Nothing happened. Nor will it for awhile. In fact, it won't happen until you post 2 more times. Cool huh? Anyway. "Lets go get some food." he would say, picking up all his weapons and walking off, staggering like a drunk fool, playing his role as useless. A role he played so well, even his old mentor cast him aside as a failure, Carmen...pssh she hardly even acknowledges him. But the benefit is that no one ever expects Tumu to do anything for them. He can do whatever he wants and no one says anything.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th October 2015, 11:19 pm

Amamiya and her doppelganger reverted the wings back around themselves as a dress. Since the doppelganger wasn't destroyed it would revert back to nega energy and resupply Amamiya with its nega energy. Amamiya would then walk beside Tumu. "So how did I do?" she would ask, hoping for a perfect answer though she would be happy with supportive criticism as well. She was only an apprentice, but maybe she was strong enough to even get praise. She had beat a bronze Knight and almost outplayed her mentor. Though that defensive technique and phase was a bit annoying. Plus she couldn't use genjutsu, her specialty.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th October 2015, 11:36 pm

Almost outplayed her mentor? You trippin', I was just going easy on you of course. Haha....Well whatever, Tumu would start walking towards some place with food. I'm feeling like a chicken parma and some chips maybe a side of mash or something. "Yer leave yahself open lots. Coulda' killed yah a few times, but it wasn' bad, better than Hiraho or whateva." From sober to drunk in an instant, crazy right? Yeah, no, actually he was pissed the whole time, I just forgot to throw up the tech that lets me fight through it, but no matter, its makes no difference now. They would find themself at a fancy resturant, sitting at a table with fine linen and stuff. Tumu would grab the jug off the table, pour it on the floor beside him, and fill it up with whiskey instead, emptying a full bottle that he got from somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 12:10 am

"Your really hard to understand yah know," she would say as she looked at the menu. She would squint her eyes as she tried to read but it all looked jibberish to her. She would reach out with her right hand for her chair but see her left move. What the hell was going on? She would move her right again just to see her left before getting angry. She turned on Tumu with a sharp glare and snapped. "What the fuck did you do to me?!"
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 12:19 am

He would pour himself a glass of his special water, before looking around for the fool who was suppose to take his order. "What the fuck did you do to me?!" Oh boy, she seemed mad, better answer her before it gets out of hand. "Vtla gohusdi." There, that should ease her mind. More so since it would immediately disappear as he spoke. On the inside, he was laughing, on the outside, he looked like he had no idea what she was talking about. Finally, someone came over to take their orders. "I wanna Parmi wif mash'n'chips." Somehow, this guy managed to understand that. Suki was free to order whenever she stopped being cranky over something i know nothing about.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 12:39 am

Amamiya raised her fist, preparing to punch him when she noticed it was the correct hand this time. She would glare at him before taking a seat. When the waiter arrived she ordered some country fried steak before going back to glaring at him. Of course she had no idea what he had said.... But whatever he did gave her an idea. "What did you do to me?" she asked in a more sociable tone.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 12:45 am

"Vtla gohusdi." He would say again, Pouring himself another glass. "Do yer wanna Aditasdi? Err...Drink?" He would ask, but showed no signs of actually offering to pour it for her. It was more like permission to drink then actually asking if she would like some. In any case, He had her physical attributes down, both in regards to skill and measurements, but her mind was still a difficult one to get a grasp of. He had to analyse her further to make sure there are no surprises like that last female apprentice he had. She was a weird one. "Yer should tell me 'bout yer history. Where ya from, what 'appened? Iyusdiquu..." He would have another drink, wondering what he should do when she tries to hit him next time the mirror effect comes up.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 12:57 am

She would decline the drink and order some water instead. She would drink another time, for now she wanted to learn. "My parents were exiled from the Rikigaku clan for trying to usurp the clan. They wanted more control for the clan and thought the current leader, Tierno was too soft. Well, we moved here to Pandora and try to make our own clan ways here. For a time they pushed everything on me. I was a wreck back then. Constantly having mental breakdowns from the stress. Until Despair grew," she said, revealing the black fingerless glove with a skull and blue flame on it that looked like the soul glove from the anime Bleach, haha. "When she got strong enough she fed off of all my negative feelings allowing me to focus. She feeds on negative mental energy. Whenever I am harmed by mental attacks I still take the damage but she stores it away. I don't know why she stores it though."
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 1:07 am

"Living weapon..." They were a rare occourance in this day and age, and only able to be wielded by those machines. Yoroi...But this girl was soulless. That can only mean she is a hybrid, which makes her all the more dangerous. Best keep her away from the black dome for now, that wouldn't end well for anyone, least of all her. Parasitic, it would have to be? Then again, if it absorbs the negativity and destroys it, perhaps it could be of the Holy branch? In any case, they are known to absorb other unique weapons, so its best to stay away from the glove at all cost, else he might lose a few things, which would be a terrible pain in the ass. "Sounds like a nices story~" He'd say, to which it was, especially here. Everyone has such depressing back-stories, it sucks. I'm not even an exception...geez.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 1:41 am

When her food arrived she began digging in. When her mouth was empty she spoke. "When I'm deeply disturbed and push all my negative feelings to despair though, I become kind of a sociopathic killer. I don't think, I just do what I'm told. If I'm not given specific orders then things usually end in blood shed. And lots of death. Allies or enemies. My main goal will be to complete the mission regardless of what gets in my way. So if the time ever comes, make sure to let me know my exact orders. Who to kill, who not to. Cause I will try to slaughter all in my path till my mission is complete." She would continue eating.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 1:48 am

Oh wow, fast service here. Nice. "Sho long as yer dun kill me. I dun care." He would reply with, before his food came. It was beautiful, glorious even. Digging it, and nope. It tastes like a plastic microwaved meal. Damn, no one has decent food in this crappy place. Assholes. I wonder if Miya can cook? Maybe that should be one of her tasks. Cook at least a 4 star course for all three main meals of the day. That could solve quite a few problems, but at the same time, it could be a pain to travel around for food, or having to wait on food, or whatever else happens. Focusing on the matter at hand though, his new apprentice appeared to be very unstable. However, the fact that she will do his every order is probably a good thing, in case he needs someone to disappear or something. "Oh, by teh way. I've no money, so we're gonna need teh run afta'."
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 1:56 am

Amamiya grinned as she raised an eyebrow. She looked around the room then leaned in close to whisper. "Just let me know when. I'll distract them. When I expose myself, kaii out of a c rank gen and run, I'll be right behind you. Suckers won't know what hit them. He he," she would say with a devilish grin set on her face. This mentor of her seems extremely fun. She hurried to finish her meal so they could get out and back to training.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 2:25 am

Tumu would have already finished his meal by now and would look up to find her whispering a bunch of stuff to him. "Err...right, yudo that, I will meet yah out back. He would say, reverting to his phased form before walking straight through the wall out the back. In his hand was the jug with the remainder of his whiskey, drinking that while he waits for his little apprentice to come by. Wait...maybe he should go back, I mean he could really be missing out on something here, didn't she say she'd expose herself? Damn, should have been paying more attention or something. Welp its too late now, might as well as get ready for the next part of the training. Genjutsu style. First thing is first, we have to make her understand the inspiration for the techniques. It'll be a bit...interesting from this point onwards.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 2:30 am

Amamiya would join him outside soon enough, she was brushing a little bit of gravy off her wing when she came around the corner. "So.... What now?" she would ask, slightly disappointed that her sensei made things a little less interesting. She was honestly beginning to get bored after her adrenaline began wearing down now. She had been having fun tossing buildings around and trying to smash her mentor. Maybe they could do some more training soon.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th October 2015, 2:36 am

"Now, we need to train. But first, you need to drink." He would pass the remainder of the jug to her, before walking towards the village exit. Honestly hope she isn't a puker, because that could be nasty. Anyway, she needs to get drunk as anything, then have all the genjutu's used on her, then try to recreate them when sober. That is how it works. To perform a drunk man's move, you need to be a drunk man...or wo'man. Same thing really. Not to mention it's pretty entertaining to see rare drinkers drink. Cause they are pretty bad at it, not that Tumu can really say much, but at the same time, that is his reputation, not theirs. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th October 2015, 9:37 pm

Amamiya took the jug and held it up to her nose. She took a quick sniff and then snapped her arm out, holding the jug at arms length. "Yuck. You want me to drink this shizz?" she would say as she followed him apprehensively. She would hold her nose and take a small sip, immediately coughing and gagging at the foul taste and burning of her throat and tongue from the alcohol. She tried forming words but stopped herself. Her stomach was rumbling and she felt if she opened her mouth the contents of her previous lunch would return.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th October 2015, 10:17 pm

Oh, i guess straight whiskey was a little much for the gentle lady. He may have misjudged her a little, but fortunately there was a contingency plan. He would reach into his coat and pull out another full bottle, taking the jug back and swapping it with this new liquid. "I've also got rum." He spoke innocently, yet he knew it wouldn't be any better for him. No matter the case, he would keep moving out of the town, down a hill, around the corner and onto a little plain field. Waiting for her to finish drinking.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th October 2015, 11:28 pm

Amamiya's stomach continued to churn. She couldn't drink back to back and had to be careful of how much she drank. But as they walked she did begin to stumble and shake every now and then. Her vision felt like it was having trouble seeing through her peripherals. Everything seemed dulled yet vivid. When she got down to the last bit of the drink and they came to a stop, she would go wide eyed. She brought her hands to her mouth and rushed for the nearest bush, making retching noises as she emptied the contents of her stomach a few times. She had hoped that would make her dizziness go away, but instead she found herself swaying worse and unable to walk straight. A couple times she even stumbled to the ground and had trouble pulling herself up. At some point during all this she noticed her wings were no longer wrapped around her, but instead seemed to unconsciously be copying her arm movements.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 12:33 am

Well now, she was not handling this well. She didn't even have that much, but then again not everyone has time and patience required to build up a tolerance like his. As she hopped on over to the bushes and let her guts rip out a new soil for the plants, we'll, i'd be lying if i say it looked attractive, lets just leave it at that. "You done?" He would ask, drinking from a new flask, as he had already finished off the jug on the trip. "We have work to do and what not." He would say, before taking a step backwards. "Machakw Dichali 'Tumu' Inakamono." he would say before bowing like a performer. As he did this however, his Inakamono Aura will begin to pour from his glands. "You, are going to start telling me your secrets." This should be entertaining.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cola on 9th October 2015, 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 1:36 am

When he asked if she was okay she held up one hand as a thumbs up as the other held her knee to try and keep her from falling over. God this feeling was awful. When he spoke his name she couldn't help but puke once again from a mix of dizziness. She would cough when done and look toward him, seeing him bow before feeling dizzy again and closing her eyes as she tried to focus. Bad idea.. She titled to the side and collapsed on her ass, laying back and breathing heavily as she scrunched her face. "W-what secerets? I hab. HIC. No secrements. Cough," she would say as she plugged her hands over her eyes to try and fight the feeling of intoxication.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 1:50 am

Tumu would smirk as she made her comment. "Everybody has secrets." A true statement, a concept which most honest people don't understand. Just because you spill the bean about everything you consider relevant, doesn't mean there isn't information only you know. Events that have occurred that never seen the light of day, knowledge held that simply isn't expressed because something more important came up, or some other reason. Of course she has secrets, but to be honest, he doesn't care much for them. This is just to pass time until she sobers up in a few hours, that's if she doesn't just crash first. Oh, and i forgot to mention what the aura does, you see, its reacting with the Phenylethamine hormone in his pupils body, making her fall in love with him. Of course, if I screw up, it could be a potential problem, but I'm confident I can get the balance just right, and make sure she doesn't end up stabbing him in the back. Or instigate it further...if she's into that sort of 'kill what you love' type of thing.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th October 2015, 5:06 pm

Amamiya would hold down some more vomit before speaking. "This is my first time drinking, how's that for a secret?" she would say through slurred speech as she was feeling strange, though she chucked it up to the alcohol. The thing was, even if she felt infatuation towards Tumu, it wasn't something one would normally blurt out. They would try to avoid the embarrassing feeling, though the alcohol didn't help much in even realizing this. She just felt like she was in pain from vomiting though because of the Genjutsu there was no actual pain and like she would pass out soon. If Tumu had controlled how much she drank, like two or three glasses, she would have been more lose lipped. But since she was throwing up most of the alcohol she was more dizzy and confused than loose. Too much alcohol can ruin a night, while just enough can create a night of pure fun.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th October 2015, 12:51 am

Tumu would release the aura, preventing her emotions from getting any worse. "A fairly obvious one." He'd say, drinking more himself. "Look around you. This is how I see the world. You haven't noticed, however you've been hit by two genjtusu's already. One which prevents you from feeling pain, and the other ensuring you wouldn't notice. These are the techniques I wanted to show you." He would motion for her to look at her left leg, which would have a small, thin cut on the side of the thigh. While she was vomiting, he'd thrown a kunai to see whether she'd notice. "Genjutsu is an art to confuse the senses. Alcohol is the most natural form to do the exact same thing. Distract their focus, give them something else to fight against, and use that opportunity to strike. Its a fundamental process that very few put in the effort to master. You are already ahead of most, but you are rash, cocky and unprepared for losses."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]   The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Drunk and The Whore [Dual Training]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next