Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Empty
PostSubject: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime13th September 2015, 10:50 pm

Jazz had excused herself to the bathroom right after her match, but in reality she had run off to try and find her opponent who she had claimed the arm from. She honestly did want the information from him and knew exactly how to get such a thing and thus would head to the hospital bay to seek him out knowing that he'd at least most likely be getting some treatment from the trauma that was losing an arm. She would dart into the medical bay and look around hoping to spot him or at least his squad members or jonin. Hopefully this works.. she thought to herself and she continued looking around for the boy.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime13th September 2015, 11:00 pm

Genmaru was sitting alone on the hospital bed, the doctors having left for another patient. He didn't appear to be overly fazed by the loss of his limb, mostly due to the desensitization from stretching the nerves system within his body, and without any blood to worry about, his arm wasn't a priority to the medical staff. Honestly, he was just daydreaming, trying to keep his mind occupied on something to prevent boredom, but suddenly a figured jolted in through the doorway. His hopes were filled on someone from his team coming to see if he's alright, instantly perking up, however as soon as he realised it was just the girl who had stolen his limb his face dropped. "Oh, its just you. Should have figured no one else would come to visit me..." But that was to be expected, when your this old and still just a failing genin with a team of child prodigies acing through the qualifiers and carrying the whole way. "What do you want now?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime13th September 2015, 11:06 pm

Jazz would rush over and stop seeing that the boy was still rather depressed from his loss and thus would unseal his arm from her Digitized storage before outstretching her arm while holding it. Here, take it. It would be pretty mean of me to just take your arm like that even if it's gonna grow back. I'm still curious though? What is that, is it like some sort of clan ability or did you inherit it. It's pretty cool and what was that masked thing you made. Jazz said rambling a bit before stopping herself as she was still in her bubbly persona before inhaling and then exhaling calming herself down and assuming her actual personality. Sorry, let's start over. I'm Jazz D. Kukinorite everything I was doing in the exam was an act after all I'm smaller than everyone else so if I don't act my age it would be really easy for people to just brute force me if they took me seriously. Your Genmaru but I didn't catch a last name? Do you have no family name or? she said trailing off a bit mainly to see whether he'd respond.

I realize that you might be quite pissed at me, or upset but I didn't want to part on such a bad note just because we were matched against each other in the exams. So..me giving you back your arm is the peace offering okay?
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime13th September 2015, 11:55 pm

He would sigh. Of course she came with more questions, why else would she be here. He would take his arm, placing it on the bed beside him as the threads from both his body and the displaced part would begin to reach out and tied themselves together, rejoining. "I know it was an act. The Kukinorite are one of the more famous clans, they wouldn't let a retard keep the family name. They are threads, like as in thread release, a signature of the Mikaboshi clan, but I'm not one of them, and I don't have a last name. My body has been like this for as long as I can remember." He would sigh again, as a thread began to make stitches for the now joined arm, just another scar to add to the list. He was starting to look a little like Frankenstein these days.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime14th September 2015, 12:08 am

You'd be surprised then at how many people it fooled, still your clever, yet you don't have a family name. Thread Release I see, interesting but your technique isn't just thread release, it has to be some sort of Kinjutsu or something like that. Still you have no name right? What of family or are you on your own. Jazz said watching his body as it simply accepted the threads back along with a new scar it was quite fascinating and something she just had to have. If you are on your own then perhaps I can fix that. I am the heir to the Kukinorite Clan and you, seem unfortunately but not unskilled perhaps it is just due to you doing everything on your own that you do not have much success in regards to your promotion. With the backing of the Kukinorite Clan such things can change think of it as a formal adoption of sorts. she said looking away from his body instead into his eyes. No catch other than you telling me more about this thread ability of yours as I'm curious.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime14th September 2015, 12:24 am

"No. No family that I know of. But that still doesn't make me inclined to simply accept your proposition. These scars don't make themselves after all, I'm a rare talent for scientific harvest, a project to pull apart and put back together." He would wiggle his fingers slowly, making sure the threads had reconnected without any problems, before standing up, placing both hands in his pockets. There wasn't much point remaining in the medical bay when his injuries have already healed, save the spot for someone else who needs it more. "But yeah, its Kinjutsu, usually. Why are you so curious anyway? Its not just to fill a void in your knowledge, what are you trying to use my ability for?" He emphasized the you to ensure she understood just how often people come with questions for 'curiosity', when in reality they just want something for themselves. Straight forward honesty is better then beating around a bush.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime14th September 2015, 1:37 am

Jazz would back up when he stood up though he did pose a fair point, she could of learned it by dissecting him and possibly recreating it on her own, but she wanted to try a different approach diplomacy while also gaining a potentially diverse specimen to join her clan she could see how useful he could be with more development. Truthfully? I like to think of myself as an artist always looking for ways to further my vision, that which I chose to express myself is puppetry. You wouldn't know it at first glance of course but I'm very skilled at it, your threads sparked new inspiration for me and that is why I'm curious. But my offer is a genuine one, if I wanted to take you apart I would of kept your hand and tried to reverse engineer your technique myself. But I'm not, instead I'm offering you a place where you could be safe from those who are curious yet have bad intentions unlike myself. Jazz said with a shrug, her voice lowered just enough for him to hear her.

I truly believe your ability is one that will further my art and thus something to share with the world when the masterpieces I've made with its help are complete. But I don't seek to reap the benefits without any consideration towards you. I am a Soulless after all, so if I wanted to replicate it, there are a couple of methods I can do, but ideally one which wouldn't cause you any harm would be best. But if your not interested in my proposal I guess I can't force you, though I would like to know more about it and after that I won't bother you again. Still I would implore you to accept my offer, you have everything to gain from such an arrangement and the only thing you'd lose is being alone in the world. Besides Genmaru Kukinorite, it rolls off the tongue don't you think.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime14th September 2015, 1:55 am

"I wouldn't exactly say it rolls off the tongue...What would I do within the clan. Its not as if I'd fit in, i'm no good at fighting, I'd be the most unintelligent, and to top it all off, I have hardly any balance." Not to mention unable to give children. Great at sex, you know with the splitting penis threads and all, but nothing comes out at the end. Blanker then a piece of paper, but there was no need to let the kid on in that. "So you're a puppeteer? Then I can see the appeal in my threads, after all, its pretty much every puppet masters dream to be able to do this." He'd pull out one hand from his pocket threads erupting from his fingers to add an additional 12 fingers and 3 thumbs, wiggling them around all gross like before they returned to his skin. "Tsk, fine. What did you want to know? I can't answer most of the questions, like I said, I've just always been like this, I don't know why."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime14th September 2015, 2:05 am

Jazz would smile a bit seeing his opinions on how it would be a bad idea, but there weren't too much of a concern. Balance can be improved through training so can fighting and if your worried about your intelligence everyone adopted into the clan has the same problem initially but we have ways of increasing your intellect we sort of specialize in that sort of thing. Jazz said waving her hand a bit as if they weren't problem which honestly they really weren't after all the Kukinorite were non-kg and thus everything they had could be learned by others it was just much easier to do so, as well as plenty of advantages of being born a Kukinorite instead of simply adopted in. Though when he finally relented and consented to her questioning she would clap her hands together lightly.

Perfect. Your threads is your body completely turned into threads what organs do you still possess if any. Do you need to breathe, eat, sleep. At first glance I can see it gives you a very rag doll like physiology and whatever organs you do possess your not exactly attached to them like say someone without your ability is but that being said no technique is perfect. Still how does it progress do you need certain things and finally what is the deal with the mask thread thing you created or is that just some way of identification.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime14th September 2015, 2:32 am

"Slow down, please? You'll hurt yourself." Someone is pumping this girl with far too many stimulants, either that or not enough. "Yes, I still have organs. I have a heart, though it can move around my body as needed. Well, its not really a heart, its more like me entirely, at least I think? That's just what i've been told. Never seen it, never want to. I eat, yes, I sleep yes. I Breathe, yes. My threads are like numbed stretchable muscles, they need air. But unlike a muscle, they don't die without it, they are just immobilized, its why i'm able to reconnect lost limbs. I don't know what the mask thing is, its just always inside of me, but I feel like there are more, and they are missing something. Its hard to explain. Did I miss any questions crazy?" A million miles per minute with this girl. Give him some room to breathe and think.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime14th September 2015, 2:49 am

Jazz would listen slightly upset that he said she should slow down she was so curious about it, but she understood that some people couldn't process as fast as she could especially whens eh was excited about something and thus she would pause process and nod. Missing? What do you think it could be missing like some sort of food source, then again hmm you did mention that your heart was sort of you perhaps.. follow me. Jazz said taking a guess and then walking off so that they could get out of the hospital room and thus find a more secluded area so she could show him something. Once they got to a more isolated location she would pull out something from her digitized storage, a body part more specifically the heart of Raizen Denkou and hold it out. Just a test, also I know it's freaky to just have a heart randomly sealed up I know, but humor me. You said your heart was...you maybe what your mask is missing is it's own heart and thus it's own sense of self so maybe if you take this heart into your threads it'll do something.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime14th September 2015, 3:53 am

Follow her? Why, was she the long lost food to fuel his hunger? As if she could just pop out of no where and solve the mystery of his life in about three minutes. I mean come one, now she just popped out a heart for him to...from within her hand the heart started beating again. "Uh..." He would take the beating heart, as threads erupted from his palm and assimilated it into his body as a natural response. "Okay...so that was weird. But um...I feel kinda...good?" What the fuck is he? Wait, no even worse, she just solved his life problem, answered a question he had been searching his whole life to find in like, a fraction of a second of thought. "God, I. Am. Pathetic." Genmaru was crouched into a squat, drawing a dusty square in the ground with his finger, reflecting on this new fullness which has been presented. "You know, you're creepy."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime14th September 2015, 4:03 am

"Fascinating. The threads just assimilated it and the hear began to beat again how..interesting truly a fearsome Kinjutsu technique though even more so now I want to know how to replicate it." Jazz would utter the first word before the rest she didn't speak out loud her mind already running through the potential of such an ability and likewise how it could benefit and advance her art. When he crouched she continued standing though now he was closer to her height she was after all only 3ft and 4 inches tall tiny by most shinobi standards but it couldn't be helped she was a child after all. "I get that a lot. But that's good, I figured that might work but I was unsure at least now you know how that works. But don't feel too bad I am highly intelligent and have a knack for figuring things like that out. Still fascinating what about that mask thing of yours does it feel any different?" she said stepping back a bit as if she were waiting for him to try and use it.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime14th September 2015, 4:17 am

"It's got what it wanted, but now there is another. It's still me, but at the same time, its not the same as it was before." As if to emphasis the point, he would reach out to the side as the beast grew from his arm, the mask now slightly resembling some of the traits of its heart's past owner. "Whoever the heart belong to before...They are a part of that now." It had adapted to its old masters genes, the chakra signature, build and appearance were all shifted to a new hybrid form. On one hand, he had full control, yet on the other, it was like the masked beast now had a mind of its own, separate, like watching on from afar. I really wish I paid more attention to his ancestor...I mean to that guy in canon NB with all this creepy stuff, because my creative influence is just going around in circles right now.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime14th September 2015, 4:30 am

Jazz would click her tongue in understanding before turning and motioning for him to follow her once more, thankfully they were in Kohai and thus it would just be a short journey to get to the Kukinorite Clan grounds. So it's settled then, you'll join my clan. If possible I'd love for you to learn a Thread Release ninjutsu or something chakra based, this way I can assimilate it into my Soul Orb and potentially recreate whatever it is you have via my own methods. Jazz said with one of her hands on her neck while the other was in her pocket, she tended to walk like that it was comfortable for her and not exactly common thus made her stand out more.

Though she also was a little kid so those who did see her wouldn't think much of her odd positioning, sure enough if he followed they would arrive in the clan grounds though while she walked she would utilize Soul Pulse on herself in order to purge her soul orb back to clear. Though it is curious, I suppose you share a symbiotic bond with the masks and the hearts you absorb, some sort of odd networking between threads and additional hearts. Which means if hearts are that important that they must also be a vulnerability and thus the main flaw of your technique. Hmm well no technique is perfect still quite interesting it is, do you have a name for it what is it called?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime15th September 2015, 4:52 am

She was saying a lot of stuff and it wasn't really making sense to him, actually she lost the boy before even starting on the 'symbiotic bond' so none of it really stuck. May as well respond with what he did know at least. "Uh huh, right. Whatever you said. I just call them thread beasts, sometimes I call them masked beasts, it really depends on how i'm feeling i suppose." Maru really was trying to play all this off as nothing, but it was overwhelming, the whole scenario was too much. Here he was, in the compound of one of the most prestigious clans within the continent, with a promise of adoption into the family...At what point did his life take such a turnover? When did everything suddenly start going his way? When his arm popped off? Whenever it was, he was thankful for this all, but manly pride forbids him from showing it openly. "This is a nice place. I didn't know it was so close to the exam location..."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime15th September 2015, 5:34 am

Hmm? Oh well we like being close to areas of conflict, and besides there was plenty of space so it ended up getting built here. If you think this is nice you should of seen the one in Shigakure our ancestral home, now those grounds were beautiful this pales in comparison. Jazz said as she briskly walked through the grounds the clan members who were doing various things would bow on sight of her though she would pay them little mind. Instead she would head to a central building near the back and push the doors open walking through looking back to make sure he was following before continuing on. They would come to a dining hall where another person was eating at the head of the table prompting Jazz to smile. Mother, I wish for this boy to be adopted into the clan. she said promptly her smile present but her voice utterly serious then again she didn't think she needed to say that her mother was the clan head. It was obvious due to her beautiful outfit and the amount of servants who were currently waiting in the room she was obviously very important.

Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime15th September 2015, 6:02 am

Maru would continue to trot behind, watching as everyone made their formal approval and recognition of this little girl as she walked past. "And will I be expected to bow every time you come by as well?" He would say as a closing comment before they entered into a whole another world. She was so different from anyone he'd ever met before, automatically submitting by the sheer pressure she naturally output. This woman...he really had a bad feeling about her. "This boy? Why would that be? What is it that led you to believe this...boy...is worthy of carrying our name?" She would say, her eyes piercing through Maru's body. Everything she did just made the moment more intense, the way she addressed him, like he was hardly even a living object. That was to be expected though, looking like a scarecrow and what not. Geez, is he suppose to bow and introduce himself? How long are they going to be here? He would look at Jazz, keeping the straightest face possible, hoping she would give him some inclination on how to act.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime15th September 2015, 6:12 am

Yep. Jazz said simply answering his closing comment her smile not vanishing at all despite the aura Lynx gave off, but that was because Jazz was well Jazz. The memories of raising the woman she called mother was still perfectly recollected in her mind and thus she felt no fear despite being far weaker than she was used to being. Still she could imagine how Genmaru felt, and would look towards him giving him a look that yes he should bow before turning back to her "mother". His body is unique, comprised of threads, which are able to act independently of his body. I see to incorporate it into my puppetry, and I do not want this potential to be squandered or worse snatched up by some other clan. Just think, how it could benefit the clan besides the face value if we could find a way to breed it into the worker branches constructing Treks how much more viable would they be if they were capable of functioning independently of our clan members. Semi-sentient regalia, it goes without saying how such a substance would work wonders for our technology, Okaa-sama Jazz said her voice still serious though her eyes were playful belying how much she wanted Lynx to accept her request.

Sure it was a gamble but, she knew it would be a good investment especially when they could devote time to researching the exact capabilities of such things, after all the one edge the Rikigaku had over them was sentient weaponry, if the Kukinorite could figure out how to replicate it even just using his threads as a base in the construction of their treks it would once again put them ahead of their rivals in all aspects thus proving that the Kukinorite were the better clan. Not that it needed proving but the Rikigaku were quite stubborn bastards.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime17th September 2015, 5:22 am

After being giving the go ahead, Genmaru to perform his belated bow, straightening up to see whether Jazz was convincing enough to get him a place. It was only now that it occurred to him...if she says no, its not like he'll be any worse off, what's the big deal? "Very well, I shall make the arrangements. Be sure to fill me in with more detail at a later point, Jazz. For now I have other business to attend to." Well, she didn't need much convincing, did she? But then again, if it was something Jazz felt could be a potential improvement to her art, what reason would there be for him not to be accepted? She and Jazz can later talk about whether he presents the correct qualities required, and if not, whether they are capable of being developed. So in a way, this was less of a full acceptace, but rather a promise to take it up as a future matter. Maru would bow again for some reason, nerves most likely, but Lynx would wave it off as though it wasn't even worthy of being called such. He'd never really bent over respectfully before, so it was a little...half ass'd to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime17th September 2015, 5:32 am

Thank you Mother, and yes I will be sure to. Jazz said before bowing shortly and walking away while motioning for Genmaru to follow her once more. Once they left the dining area as well as the house she would look around before stopping and then turning to him with a measuring look. There, she'll accept you for now you should go get your stuff from wherever your living and come back here when you've gotten them, I'll inform the guards and one of the servants will escort you to your living area. While explaining the rules and our traditions and the like. So I made good on my promise, I'm going to be realistic right now you sort of suck but you'll get better especially if you train with us. Eventually though maybe when I'm a chunin we can go on a mission or two together so I can get a real feel for your skill till then I guess just polish up your skills and if you can make a thread release ninjutsu or two. she said before making a face before clapping her hands.

Well I have to get back to watch the rest of the matches so, I guess I'll be the first to welcome you to the clan Genmaru Kukinorite. See ya later.

(Jazz Exits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]   Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jiongu Origins. [Closed Jazz & Genmaru]
Page 1 of 1