Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

First Thing First, Progression [Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiza

First Thing First, Progression [Training] Empty
PostSubject: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 4:14 pm

The sun was out on this fine morning. The wind rolled over the port, creating a slight chill even if it was sunny. Everyone was out of their homes. Children were playing, adults were shopping. The day was so nice and the sky was clear. The smell of fried fish coated the whole port and the wind pushed it inland, causing travelers to come and visit due to their growling stomachs and the smell of the cooking fish.

Kyo walked out of the inn he was staying at with a smile on his face. His blue eyes filled with excitement and his black hair blew in the wind. He was wearing a black t-shirt with his normal tan colored 3/4 pants and his sapphire necklace. He took in a deep breath through his nose, smelling the fried fish. He was hungry, but he had to do something first. He was back at the port to find those two girls who were going to be his new partners. The teen walked down the road, watching all the other people enjoy their time. After a little bit of walking, Kyo met the doorsteps of the place that the two girls were supposedly staying at. He knocked on the door, "Bella! It's me Kyo. Open up."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 4:24 pm

Belladonna-nii isn’t home” A voice said from behind the boy who was standing at the door. The little white haired girl stood with a bitter expression on her face as she held several large brown paper bags in her hands. Belladonna had been searching the entire Land of Madness for Sylv and had left Lori home to watch over the house as it was quite dangerous for young girls in and around madness and so Lori had decided it would be best that Bella came home to a nice home cooked meal when her search ended up in disappointment yet again, but of course she had no intention of telling that Kyo boy about where her Belladonna was or what she was doing. What was he doing here anyways? Didn’t they ditch him awhile back? “What do you want?” She said dryly as she struggled with the large bags fumbling every other step before push Kyo out of the way so she could open the door to get in.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 4:46 pm

Kyo heard someone speak to him from behind. It as weird, it sounded like it was a little girl. He turned around and spotted the white headed chick from before. Oh, it was a little girl. Oh no. Not this little bitch again... Kyo sighed and looked the little girl in the eyes, "Oh hey uh, whatever your name is.." Kyo remembered the girl never introducing herself. He was going to try to be nice though. Even though he really dislike her. The small girl asked what Kyo wanted and the teen brushed his black hair back with his hand after he took a step to the side, dodging the girl's bull rush to the door that could of knocked him down, "Ummm... Bella said to come here and meet up with you guys. You two are going to be traveling with me once Bella gets back." He said this with an awkward smile because he knew the chick wasn't going to be happy about it.

Last edited by Kaii on 17th July 2015, 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 4:55 pm

……..” He’s joking right? He had to be joking. Lori thought when she heard the reason he was here before their home. Scoffing she would put the bags of groceries on the steps and dipped into her pocket and pulled out a skull key. “I doubt Belladonna-nii would team up with the likes of you.” She stated bitterly as she inserted the key in the hole and turned it slightly to the left to unlock the door. “You’re nothing like Sylv-nee…” She muttered as she unlocked the door, picked up the groceries and headed inside. Why would Belladonna-nii even agree to something as stupid as traveling with this boy? He wasn’t even a gentleman! He just stood there as the poor little girl struggled with the groceries. Heading inside she would place the groceries on the table and began unpacking, sadly she was unable to close the door behind her so now nothing stopped him from entering the house.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 5:08 pm

As the girl unlocked the door he couldn't help but laugh when she said that Bella would never team up with him. It was so funny because the girl already agreed on doing it, "Well that's funny because she already said she wanted to." He had no clue who Slyv was, but once the girl walked in he followed in behind her. Once he was in he shut the door and locked it before walking over to where the girl was. He began to help unpack the groceries, setting them on the counter since he didn't know where any of them went. "Yeah but since your girlfriend isn't here, I guess I'll just have to train with you." He knew she really wasn't going to like those words coming out of his mouth. Kyo yawned after everything as unpacked. His stomach then growled, "Come on. I'll take you out to eat and then we can get training okay. Think how proud Bella would be to see you learned some new stuff. If you want I could even teach you some of my own techniques."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 5:23 pm

The fact that he was in their house, touching their stuff, in her own space and breathing her own air made Lori’s stomach churn. But the fact that Bella had agreed to travel with this person would mean that she saw something that she didn’t, maybe the boy could lead her to Sylv-nee or perhaps she was looking to use him for while to get her own plans off the ground, so that would mean Lori would need to play along, that wouldn’t mean she would be nice to him though. “Just because two girls are travelling and living together doesn’t mean their dating you sicko. I can tell you must be real popular with the lads fish boy.” She said sarcastically before putting away all the groceries. “And also, I’m not interested in anything you have to offer. Your kind could never know anything that could interest me.” She added before popping a grape in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 5:47 pm

Kyo was pretty damn sure that lads meant young men or boys. So that meant that the girl was calling him gay. He took a deep breath, not trying to think of his last girlfriend. The teen listened as the girl said that he possessed nothing that she was interested in, causing him to laugh a little bit, "If you're so powerful. Why don't you spar against me so I can show you how weak you are little girl." He actually knew not how strong she was. It didn't matter though, he was confident he would wipe the floor with her. The teen would start walking towards the door, "Lets go get some food, I'm hungry. If not I'll have to eat the food you just got." He looked at her with a smile, hopefully that got her to want to come and eat with him.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 6:11 pm

Lori couldn’t help but giggle at the fact that it was so easy to wind him up, oh how much fun she’ll have with teasing and taunting him. “What I consider strength and what you consider strength may be two different things.” Lori condescendingly as she popped another grape in her mouth. It was quite obvious he was a power hungry boy with little regards for anyone or any moral codes, I mean who would want to beat down a defenseless little girl? What a creep. “I prefer playing a supplementary role, my main concern is to ensure that Bella-nii is in tip top condition whenever any fight arrives and also ensure that she wins.” Lori added before pulling out a scroll she had stolen from Dipugakure. “My aim is to become a great medical ninja, unfortunately for me I’m more like a small fish in a big pond, as you both belong to clan whereas I’m clanless. So instead of butting heads with everyone like you do, I prefer to study so I can catch up to those who have a head start.” Lori couldn’t help but frown at the thought of her being utterly and completely useless to Bella-nii but she would die trying to become the best she could become. “I suppose we can go get something to eat.” After all it would get you out of the house and away from Bella-nii, she would’ve added but she decided not to say. Walking by him she would nudge him out the way so she could close the door behind them. “Where to?
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 6:41 pm

Kyo shrugged his shoulders. He didn't say that power was the only way to be strong. For instance, if she could out smart him, that'd make her stronger, but if she was scared he wasn't going to push the issue. He was just tired of her talking so much shit. It was annoying. Kyo nodded when she said she wanted to be a medical ninja. He was about to actually say something nice but then said hat he butted heads with everyone. He walked out, getting bumped by the girl. She then asked where they were going. Kyo pointed down the road, "A place sells fried fish up there." As they walked it was quiet so Kyo decided to speak up, "See that's your problem. Whenever you say something, something negative about me comes out of your mouth. You're the only person I met that I but heads with and that's only because you're so rude." He sighed and walked up to the stand that was selling the fish, "Catfish and fries, get the girl whatever she wants." Kyo was kind of acting like a dick recently. Probably because Kirin left him. The man behind the stand nodded and looked at Lori.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 6:54 pm

Unfortunately for him, talking shit was just Lori’s thing but if they were going to be traveling with each other he’d get use to her personality eventually, and even if he didn’t it’s not like he could hurt her anyways unless he wanted to travel on his own. “Fried fish huh?” Lori muttered surprised he wasn’t looking to bring her to a ramen shop after all he seemed to really enjoy the stuff, maybe as much as Lori did. “Well you’ve yet to do anything to make me change my mind about the type of person you are, after all I don’t trust you and I don’t know you’re intentions.” She added before they arrived at the shop. Lori’s eyes would scan the stand before coming at a conclusion on what to buy. “I want fish sticks, thirty two of em please.” She said with a smile before turning to Kyo. “My name is Lori by the way.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 7:14 pm

That was true. He didn't really prove to her that he had good intentions, but he didn't prove to her he had bad intentions either, she just assumed he was bad from the start. Kyo sighed, not really wanting to get into it. The teen heard the girls order and his eyes widened in shock, Damn this girl can eat. He looked over at her in surprise, "That's nice of you to share, but I already got my food." He was just kidding though. He sat down the money and after a few minutes there food was done. Kyo grabbed the two plates and handed the one with the mountain of fish sticks to Lori, "Here you go." Kyo started walking away, knowing a cool place to eat, "Follow me, I know a chill spot to eat at." As he walked he ate his fries. He was way too hungry to wait until he got there. After a few minutes and after half of his fries were gone the pair made it to a large cliff that was covered in grass. If looking down, the view of the ocean was there. Kyo sat down in the grass and picked up his chopsticks. He then quickly devoured his salmon. "I should of got something to drink....."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 7:30 pm

When did she say she was going to share her fish sticks? Lori thought as her brow ruffled slightly. After taking her fish sticks, she would follow behind the boy while eating. God she loved fish sticks and before you knew it by the time they had arrived at the spot, all thirty two fish sticks where done, which was quite disappointing after all they were quite good maybe she should’ve ordered some more food. Wiping the corners of her mouth with a napkin she would pull out the scroll once more. “Even though the food was good, I didn’t come here to play with you. Do you know anything about Fuinjutsu or Medical Ninjutsu?” Lori asked with a serious expression on her face. She hated feeling useless and if they were going to travel together she would have to start training fast to start earning her keep.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 7:43 pm

Kyo sighed when the girl started talking. She was so damn annoying. Kyo looked at her after finishing his food. "Lori. If I wanted to play with you your clothes would be off right now. Luckily for me I'm not here to do that either." He gave a smile to the girl as he stood up and rubbed his hands together, rubbing the salt from the fries he had into the grass and off his hands. He rubbed his chin as if he was thinking about her question even though he already knew the answer, "I don't believe I do." Yeah he wasn't adept in either of those skills. He yawned and then looked at the white headed girl, "I focus on taijutsu, ninjutsu and genjutsu. Either of those I can help you in." He felt ba he couldn't help her with what she was looking for, but he could help her with other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 7:58 pm

Well that response was completely unexpected, seems as if someone’s hormones were getting the better of them. This of course made her even more uncomfortable around him than she already was, she had the strongest urge to kick him in the nuts and run away shouting molester at the top of her lungs but she would just take a step back and cleared her throat. “Keep your vulgar and unwarranted comments to yourself please.” She said as she kept a close watch on the perverted boy. “Should’ve known.” She muttered to herself as she bit her bottom lip in thought. She shouldn’t have expected much from him after all he and Bella-nii are from the same clan so they must’ve shared similarities in regards to techniques, maybe it would’ve been better if she was here to train with him. Letting out a soft sigh, she would began reading through the medical document.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 8:39 pm

Kyo laughed after he got a reaction from the girl. Looked like she was easy to rile up as well. Kyo looked around like something crazy happened, "Woah did you guys here that? She said please! Looks like she has some manners after all." The teen laughed as he watched the girl back up with her eyes trained on him, "Ah, stop you're worrying. I'm not going to do anything to you. Unless you want me to." He gave the girl a wink and started laughing as he held his stomach, it was starting to hurt he was laughing so hard. Tears filled his eyes from the laughter. He watched as she pulled out a book, nd he fell to his ass and sighed. They weren't getting anywhere. Other than getting a few laughs at each other.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 9:03 pm

Letting out a soft sigh, Lori couldn’t help but think all her efforts in becoming useful were wasted. Not only she was a clanless shinobi with zero talents, she just didn’t know what path to take. Everything thing she thought of there were multiple clans or people she knew that could be easily better than her and it would only be a matter of time Bella finds someone more useful than her. “This was obviously a mistake.” She said out loud before turning on her heels and walking away. Dejected at the fact that no one could possibly help her with the issues she was currently going through, she decided it was time to just call it a day and go home.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 9:26 pm

Kyo watched as Lori sighed and said that training with him was a mistake. This snapped Kyo out of his laughing state and turned him into serious mode. He was just playing around, but now he wanted to help this girl, and he wasn't just going to let her walk away and give up. The teen easily got to his feet and rushed over to Lori at B rank speeds and grabbed her forearm lightly with one hand and would spin her around so that she was facing him, "Okay I'm sorry. But listen to me. I might not be able to help you with exactly what you want, or you might not even be able to learn what you want to. But those aren't the only ways you can be of use to Bella. You only have your mind set on one thing, nut there are so many more options that you could choose from." His blue eyes looked down to what he was holding, he realized he still had a hold on her arm. He felt kinda weird and let her go. His blue eyes met hers, "What about protecting her? Huh? You could go for a defensive role instead of a supportive one. Or you could even be offensive." Kyo took a step back when he noticed he was still a little close to her, "I know you think I shouldn't be one to talk since I was blessed with all these abilities from my clan right? Well my whole life I didn't even know I was part of one. I just recently figured out about the Zakiyoshi Clan. All my abilities and skills I developed on my own without anyone to help me out. I was alone. At least you have Bella to take care of and to help you. Shit, you even got me out here trying to help you out. Now come on, let's try to think of some stuff that can help you out." There we go, good ole' Kyo trying to help people again. The teen would stuff his hands in his pockets, "So Lori. Do you have any elemental abilities that you know of?" Hopefully she had the water affiliation because then he could help her more.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 9:53 pm

Surprised at the sudden seriousness of the conversation she couldn’t help but feel a bit saddened that she showed her weakness around Kyo. “I know that’ll be more than enough Bella-nii would need! I don’t need you tell me this, I’ll protect her with my life if I need to.” She stated as she tried to put on a façade of arrogance to make it seem that she wasn’t feeling down, though she wasn’t feeling like that anymore, thanks to him. “I do have the water element but it isn’t something that I’m well versed in but there is this one water based technique I am rather interested in.” Lori stated avoiding his gazed.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 10:08 pm

Ah... There we go! Now she was coming around! Kyo couldn't help but smile now that he helped get her motivation back. He had no clue why he had gotten like that but it felt like it was the right thing to do. The teen laughed when he saw the girl not trying to make eye contact anymore. It was kind of funny. She had said that there was a specific water style technique that she was interested in learning. Kyo was happy to learn that she was in fact a water style fighter. Kyo nodded with a smile, "What is it? I might even know it."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime17th July 2015, 10:33 pm

It was a technique that she had seen Bella-nii used once but it seemed to had taken a toll on her as it did take quite the amount f chakra to perform, so if she was able to learn the technique as well she could take the burden off Bella-nii and they could dispatch their enemies quicker and more effectively not to mention she would feel useful! Taking out another piece of paper with the words Suition scribbled on the top she would tap the paper with her right index finger indicating the move she was thinking about. “Exploding Water Colliding Wave, this move seems like something that would turn the tides in any battle for a Zakiyooshi.” She added as she waited for him to teach her the move she desperately wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime18th July 2015, 11:25 pm

So the girl wanted to know the one of the water techniques that he didn't possess. It didn't matter though because he had an even better tech that had some similarities to Exploding Water Colliding Wave, "Exploding Water Colliding Wave huh? Yeah I don't know that jutsu. Buuuuut.... I have a tech that is close to it, but is way more fast and powerful. You can also use the water for other jutsu afterwards, which makes it a great support jutsu for water style fighters like the Zakiyoshi Clan. The boy took a deep breath, he knew this jutsu was going to take a lot out of him. Kyo quickly formed hand seals at B rank speeds and channeled his chakra up his throat. He held the Ox sign as his cheeks began filling with water, "Water Release! Water Blast!" Water came erupting out of his mouth. It hit the ground making a large dent in it. He then lifted his head, causing the water to create a trail in the ground until it hit a tree, ripping it in half. After snapping the tree in half, water covered all the grass and a thick trail of missing ground went from the boy to the tree. Kyo put his hands on his knees and started breathing heavily, "See. Not too bad right?" Sweat dripped off his head. That jutsu really did take a lot of chakra, "Water Release, Water Blast. I created that tehnique by myself, it's an A rank classified jutsu...... So it takes a lot of chakra to use it...... Go ahead. Give it a try..."

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime25th July 2015, 12:06 am

How disappointing that he didn’t know the one technique she was desperate to know, if only he had known it, he might have scored some points with the young girl but she would just continue to see him in the same light she had been in the beginning, what a missed opportunity but she supposed that what he knew would suffice, for now that is. Lori stood and watched when Kyo performed the technique which was quite obvious that it took a lot out of him, maybe it was because he was weak. “It does seem useful.” The young girl stated as she examined thoroughly what was done to perform the technique. One thing she could agree with was that it was somewhat similar to the one she wanted to know and it would be useful, somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime1st August 2015, 7:34 pm

Kyo would finally catch his breath and would look over to the girl, "So you make the necessary handsigns..." He slowly made each one, trying to teach her them while he ended with the Ox sign, "Then you mold the chakra in your throat and then spit it out. Make sure you gather a lot of chakra first though so it won't turn out to be weak." He would walk over to the side and would gesture her to try it.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime4th August 2015, 10:42 pm

Closing her eyes, Lori would replay the image of the technique in her head as well as the handseals that were used to perform the technique. Judging from what she had seen, he had molded the chakra from in his lungs and then created a series of handseals which had ended with the Ox seal. It had seen pretty simple on paper and if a blockhead like Kyo could do such a technique, she should be able to master it with ease. Reopening her eyes she would take a deep breath and created a series of seals before ended in the Ox seal and instantly spit out a blast of water at a nearby tree, like he did and of course it was ripped in half. Noting wanting to waste anymore of her chakra however she would release the seal. “Easy enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Thing First, Progression [Training]   First Thing First, Progression [Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Thing First, Progression [Training]
Page 1 of 1