Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

this is good bye

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nik

Nik

this is good bye Empty
PostSubject: this is good bye   this is good bye Icon_minitime9th June 2015, 4:22 pm

Made up my mind I'm leaving this site, from what I have seen there is no way I could have a good rp with any characters on this site, my just never get checked and I mean never been waiting since feb8 for tech too get a glimpse plus this site seems more old members based. Civis are overpowering add on legacy's this site does not mesh well with new members so with that I am saying by might stop by but not likely

And the chuunin exams really made me wanna leave anymore no one was remotely ready I mean small site but still people should still have too qualify not just be thrown with a team they never used. The outcome of that will be the slackers still slacking
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

this is good bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is good bye   this is good bye Icon_minitime9th June 2015, 4:52 pm

Well honestly I will say the civi's aren't exactly what I had in mind back when we discussed them and legacy's make it slightly disappointing to the newbies when they see them sure. If you want something checked you need to bring it to someone's attention. The best way is posting in the "Need mod work topic" but even I have to say you should actually bring it to some one's attention to get it checked promptly. For instance you came in chat a moment and said it needed checking with just me there, and I'm not really a mod or anything but I have time so I was looking them over but you decided to make this post.

Sorry to see you go but honestly I don't see how you say you can't rp with your characters here. I mean if you really want to complain, my character has been tied up in a topic since new years. Just have some patients and bring it up to people when you can. PM a mod if you get really despirite. I'm go back to checking your techs in case you return but no reason to fly off the deep end.

And the exams always seems to come at inopportune times but its fun that way. You still have time to do any training you need before them, and honestly you should know that its rather hard to pass the exams on the first go into them.

At any rate GL where ever you may go.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

this is good bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is good bye   this is good bye Icon_minitime28th June 2015, 12:01 am

This may sound a tad harsh since im on a phone so im being more to the point, but unfortunately people get tied up and unable to do things, how ever to be honest you pop up then vanish for a while then pop up again, And id just like to point out that while yes there are a couple things that tend to make it seem more favorable to older members to say that it is hard for newer members to get in on the action is rather not true it makes it a little tougher but in the long run it depends on how much you really want to rp. And if you like to rp with anyone. Oh and the chunnin exams generally happen regardless if there is enough it is a time event more so

With that out of the way id have to say its sad to see you go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

this is good bye Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is good bye   this is good bye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is good bye
Page 1 of 1