Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Leaving the site for good

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Leaving the site for good Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the site for good   Leaving the site for good Icon_minitime25th September 2014, 2:58 pm

I am leaving the site too rp on another since everyone on this site does not want me around does not want too rp with me cause i do too much trying too fight people or simply dislikes me and says the way i talk and act is wrong or something i don't need this shit, delete all my people please and i will not be coming back.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site for good   Leaving the site for good Icon_minitime25th September 2014, 3:48 pm

Well its unfortunate to see you go, I hope you realize that flat out leaving and deleting everything is a little immature and come back, but if not then I suppose I'll see you around, either way, was nice knowing you Mu, keep it real.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site for good   Leaving the site for good Icon_minitime26th September 2014, 12:35 am

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site for good   Leaving the site for good Icon_minitime26th September 2014, 10:24 am

I...see currently regretting partying now if this is what happens when I'm not here.. Um..I'll have you know I'm tot's not one of these people who dislikes you nor not wanting to rp with you considering did have you as a major part of the epsilon plot line with each of your characters (Bar Castus). But I mean..considering you deleted your account and what not I'm probably just talking for nothing right now. Either way if you ever change your mind, your welcome back whenever I do hope however that you change your mind and try not to let people's opinions on the site (cuz everyone talks shit) affect your choice to rp here or not =/.

Either way take care of yourself Mu. It was fun while it lasted well at least in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the site for good   Leaving the site for good Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving the site for good
Page 1 of 1