Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Good Bye, and best of luck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meimu

Meimu

Good Bye, and best of luck Empty
PostSubject: Good Bye, and best of luck   Good Bye, and best of luck Icon_minitime5th December 2011, 11:00 pm

Well guys, I am completely sorry about the happenings over the past chat. I instigated an argument that lead to not only several of the other mods getting extremely pissed but drove Cass to a bit of a new level. Again I am really sorry and I know that where I could have a voided it by not saying anything my all ready bad mood drove me to make the wrong choice. If anyone is to be blamed let it be me. I feel horrible about this.

Also because of this I feel I should leave the site, more than likely for good. I can't help but feel that if I stay another argument such as this is bound to erupt and so in a way of keeping this site up I take my leave. I wish you all the best and again any blame should be laid on me.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye, and best of luck   Good Bye, and best of luck Icon_minitime6th December 2011, 5:25 am

*sadface*
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye, and best of luck   Good Bye, and best of luck Icon_minitime6th December 2011, 6:24 am

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

MEIMS YOU CAN'T LEAVE D:

And on a side note, Tibs your signature is way too fucking long lol
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye, and best of luck   Good Bye, and best of luck Icon_minitime6th December 2011, 9:15 am

Side note fixed...

T.T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye, and best of luck   Good Bye, and best of luck Icon_minitime6th December 2011, 11:25 am

Uh...Best of luck?
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye, and best of luck   Good Bye, and best of luck Icon_minitime6th December 2011, 12:48 pm

No meimu dont leave...u havent taught me tarrot yet..but really dont Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Bye, and best of luck   Good Bye, and best of luck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Bye, and best of luck
Page 1 of 1