Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Demon Inheritance [Minarai Castle]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satsuki

Satsuki

Demon Inheritance [Minarai Castle] Empty
PostSubject: Demon Inheritance [Minarai Castle]   Demon Inheritance [Minarai Castle] Icon_minitime4th June 2015, 1:26 am

Amamiya waited till nightfall to head to Minarai Castle as her eyes were a bit sensitive during the day since she had unnatural eyes that allowed her to see better at night than in the day time. She stood at the door to the massive castle, her legs shaking and arms wrapped around her body in a clear sign of fright. Even her pointed ears were pointing down slightly and quivering. One might at first think she's cold by how little clothing she had on but Despair knew it was fright that held the girl from entering. Despair focused on Amamiya's heart and began to draw in her despair. Miya, take a deep breath and relax. You've managed to control it for so long now. You can manage this. Give me your fear and desperation.

Amamiya looked down at the ground, her eyes closed tight. "Yes Despair. I know..  But I don't want to be cursed. But if I don't then they will kick me out of Pandora and I will become a failure as heir to the Rikigaku." said Amamiya, her voice starting shakey but with a small series of deep breaths she calmed in the end. Taking Despair's words in she cast the fear into the darkness in the back of her mind and stepped forward, pushing open the door to Minarai Castle. "Hello?" the young Rikigaku would call out.

Last edited by Satsuki on 13th September 2015, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Demon Inheritance [Minarai Castle]   Demon Inheritance [Minarai Castle] Icon_minitime4th June 2015, 1:42 am

The room was dark, only six lights seemed to glow in the distance, around twenty five feet in the air. They were tiny and red and they all seemed to be pointed towards Hiro as he stepped into the room, the door closing over behind him and sealing him in. The red lights then vanished for a fraction of a second before appearing much lower and much closer to Hiro, spreading out with one to his forward left, one straight ahead and one to the forward right. With the closer proximity it would be obvious that these lights were eyes and then the first voice spoke out. "Child of Carmen..." It was husky and dry, ancient, stepped in wisdom and age and the second was just the same. "...You come to us..." The third, identical, came immediately after. "...To receive a blessing."

Soon after this multiple panels lit up around Amamiya 's feet, each of them inscribed with a picture. The first was of a humanoid figure with rubies inset into the eyes and long bat-like wings stretching from their back; the vampire. The second appeared like a hybrid of a canine and a human, fur across the skin and sharp teeth bared at an unseen threat;the Werewolf. The next was a human wielding a staff, a large sapphire orb held in the other hand and energy streaming around their form; the Magician. The next was of a horrific beast, horned and tailed, beclawed and befanged, eyes of malice staring upwards at Amamiya. Next to this one was a creature of the same vein but more lithe, more sensual almost, sending thrills down the spine just from the heated gaze; the Incubus. Next came a shambling form, paper of exquisite quality sheathing its body and exposing no flesh; the Mummy. Lastly was a hybrid of bird and human, feathers covering the legs and wings stretching from the back, beady eyes staring upwards, eyes of onyx; the Harpy.

"Step forwards..." "...Choose...." "...Your fate."
(Written by Blade which small alterations)
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Demon Inheritance [Minarai Castle]   Demon Inheritance [Minarai Castle] Icon_minitime4th June 2015, 2:21 am

Immediately at the appearance of the glowing objects Amamiya closed her eyes in fright. Despair reacted at this and eight deadly sharp scythes sprouted forth attached to chains, each blade a whopping twenty feet in length. All eight were poised at the glowing objects but immediately disappeared as Amamiya opened her eyes and adjusted. The bright glow had caught her off guard and her eyes natural prowess allowed her to see the glowing eyed creatures in full. "W-who are you?" she would ask first before making her choice.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Demon Inheritance [Minarai Castle]   Demon Inheritance [Minarai Castle] Icon_minitime4th June 2015, 3:49 am

"We are sight." "We are thought." "We are blessings." Thin chance of receiving much else from the trio. Whom would watch the girl, waiting for her to make the choice. A lot of people took quite a while to decide which of the blessings that they wished for... Some even tried to fight or escape rather than become a monster but there was never truly a choice... The silence was eerie. The wait was expected. Which curse does this girl wish to receive. Which is she destined to receive. Will fate lead her through to her destiny, or will it end with the wrong choice. None can decide this but the subject herself. The crones didn't move, as if turned to stone, however their eyes, light up in darkness, would still pierce their object of interest, never blinking, never losing sight of the target.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Demon Inheritance [Minarai Castle]   Demon Inheritance [Minarai Castle] Icon_minitime4th June 2015, 3:54 am

Amamiya was annoyed by their response but she did not show it. She looked down at the panels and decided in an instant. "Fine then. I shall envelop the darkness of the world around me. I shall become the Demon of Lust of Pandora. I will hunt my prey in the dark of night. I will become the terror that haunts you in your sleep. I will become the Night." said Amamiya as she stepped onto the glowing panel with bat wings, her single step carrying weight in it and confidence, something she rarely displayed. It was odd, she should be terrified, but due to the darkness in the room she felt energized.

Last edited by Satsuki on 13th September 2015, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Demon Inheritance [Minarai Castle]   Demon Inheritance [Minarai Castle] Icon_minitime4th June 2015, 4:03 am

The stone Crones would crumble into dust. their eyes being the first to reappear, floating around the girl as their bodies built themselves out of thin air. The middle one would place her hand on Amamiya's chest, sending a searing pain through her body that would crumble her to her knees. A curse seal integrating itself into the body. "The Vampire," "Hunts its prey from the shadows." "And hungers for those closest." They would all fly back, waiting until the girl recovered several minutes later, never moving, never loosing sight. Not many survive the process, but it was always unlikely for a Playable characte....I mean destined child of the world to suffer such a cost. "Forsake the normal world." "For the realm of men no longer welcomes," "Those who have forsaken them."
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Demon Inheritance [Minarai Castle]   Demon Inheritance [Minarai Castle] Icon_minitime4th June 2015, 4:12 am

When the pain first hit, Amamiya lost all self control and buckled, curling into a ball as despair seemed to take over her mind. Her body ached in every tiny fragment of her body as she felt like she was going to melt away into nothing. But something pierced that pain and she remembered Despair's lesson. She took a deep breath and pushed it all to the back of her mind, burying the thought of pain and fright deep within her subconscious, feeding it to Despair. As she exhaled she stood, though clearly in pain she managed to get to her feet with her eyes closed, taking long deep breaths and pushing each moment of pain back into her mind, zoning herself out. She had to endure the process. She could not risk becoming a failure.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Demon Inheritance [Minarai Castle]   Demon Inheritance [Minarai Castle] Icon_minitime4th June 2015, 9:26 pm

The pain would wear off. Leaving on a mark of the vampire at its source, but the room would lack something. The crones, which were once the main asset, were little more then statues stuck at their starting position, watching the door and nothing else. The process was done. It was up to Amamiya to find out herself how to best use this gift from Carmen, this blessing from the god. None could teach her as the journey to enlightenment is not yet complete. I'm running out of things to say, so lets just say the entrance swung open, queuing for the girl to leave and the next victim, should one be brave enough, to approach the beginning of their life. Congratulations on your vampire curse stuff. That makes you a member of the society. One step above the undead, one step above those with an affiliated element, yet still only a middle class citizen. Or maybe I have the order around wrong. I don't know, i heard about the order a long long time ago during the nations creation. In any case. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Inheritance [Minarai Castle]   Demon Inheritance [Minarai Castle] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Inheritance [Minarai Castle]
Page 1 of 1