Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

In need of a part time job?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chidi

Chidi

In need of a part time job? Empty
PostSubject: In need of a part time job?   In need of a part time job? Icon_minitime5th May 2015, 10:51 pm

If any one is looking for a gig , holla its easy to get into but the outcome of how much you make is totally on your efforts. Best thing is its very simple ,buy gold and save at a very affordable price if interested inbox me. The name of the company is Karatbars international- legit and their product is pure gold bullion 999.9% . Well hmu for more info if interested. - Chidi
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: In need of a part time job?   In need of a part time job? Icon_minitime6th May 2015, 4:24 pm

I want gold
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: In need of a part time job?   In need of a part time job? Icon_minitime6th May 2015, 9:25 pm

Sounds like a bs scam
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: In need of a part time job?   In need of a part time job? Icon_minitime7th May 2015, 1:19 am

Sounds like your too immature to handle truthful lady or man, you probably haven't researched or looked at the website to know full well it is not a scam it's for future survival. Its funny you say that though not knowing your everyday life is a scam, probably scared D's of the truth so go back into your little cave of illusions slave and burry your head, I can blow your fraction of a mind (apparently its not all there) just with the info alone on how this world really works hahaha come talk to me when you have done your research on life. Better yet just search " fiat currency " lol talk to me when your ready. Still love you random person if not carry on rping lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a part time job?   In need of a part time job? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of a part time job?
Page 1 of 1