Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th April 2015, 1:05 pm

"We generally deal with it by having more chakra than you... Or being more focused on physical combat instead of chakra. Take Yoroi for example, they have very small chakra pools but they are highly proficient in Spiritual techniques, kinjutsu mainly due to the sheer amount of blood that they possess even as younglings. Dakar get around their tiny chakra pools by having Life Release imbued into their very genetics meaning they don't have to use up chakra to utilise techniques of that line." She said with a small wave of her hand and then stretched upwards, walking over to Satsuki and looking her over for a moment. "Hm... With your natural abilities, I do know of a way for you to combat your small chakra pool. Try creating a clone, waiting for your chakra to regenerate and then when you create your Chidori, at the height of the flux of chakra.... Banish your clone and take the chakra into yourself again. This should prevent you from burning out when you try and utilise that particular technique." She then hopped back once more, placing her hands together and activating both of her dojutsu to their fourth stage. "Now... Again."
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th April 2015, 6:47 am

Satsuki closed her eyes and took a deep breath and gathered herself, her body glowing as her chakra began to replinish as she took in the light of the Sun. She would exhale before replying, "Again? I currently do not have the chakra to facilitate the jutsu. If I attempted it would no doubt kill me. Let me regenerate my reserves." Satsuki continued to take deep breathes to regain herself. After a minute she would stand and look at Asura. "Your suggestion is appreciated, perhaps it will be useful in the future, but for now I would like to experience the drain so as to become used to it. If I am in the position where I need to use the technique but do not have a clone, then without experiencing the drain enough it would no doubt end up being my death in a fight. Do you not think so?" She would say, her voice carrying no hint of anger or sarcasm touching her lips.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st May 2015, 4:09 pm

"Unfortunately for you the drain generally won't be an issue so you won't have to deal with it too much. You are still training your chakra pool and using it, as well as letting it regenerate, will help eventually cause it to grow and you will be able to use greater jutsu. However you are quite correct, Satsuki-san, letting yourself become used to the feeling of being drained will stop it being so much of a shock, I am glad you are able to see such." What Asura didn't say was that she had never truly felt that sort of drain herself due to her natural heritage but... She was happy with Satsuki's change in attitude and she didn't want to ruin that by appearing to be gloating. Instead she sighed softly and started running through a series of handsigns, ones that Satsuki would probably not know a thing about considering she was practicing the signs for a Mishura specialty technique, the one that she was going to use to protect herself from the Chidori... Not that Satsuki would know that. "So then, would you like to try Chidori again or would you like to practice some other jutsu?"
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd May 2015, 5:23 pm

"I am almost ready. My chakra should be back to full strength soon enough. I am curious about something though. As I grow stronger my chakra will grow as well. Along with my regeneration, I can maintain a chakra fight for extended periods of time. From your own fighting experience, what do you believe would be the best way to manipulate having a large chakra pool with chakra regeneration? What would you do if you had the power to regenerate the chakra you have lost while in the middle of a fight?" Satsuki would ask, genuinely curious on the question. She may hate the woman standing before her, even more so for being a mudblood, but there was something Satsuki could not doubt. Asura was a high ranking Shogunate and that meant she had a lot more battle experience than Satsuki. Perhaps Satsuki could learn something from the answer.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th May 2015, 2:55 pm

"There's two honest answers to that question. There is the mentor answer and my own true opinion. To give the latter first... Heh, I would never have to watch myself. My Dojutsu would be active at all times and I would never have to worry if I had enough chakra to facilitate the largest of my techniques to unleash hell upon my opponents. There would never be a doubt in my mind as to what my course of action would be..." She shrugged and then gave a soft sigh through her nose, reaching up to shift her hair out of her face before looking back at Satsuki and raising an eyebrow. "In a mentor sense of that question however, I would be sure to utilise techniques that drained chakra over time, making sure that my chakra would be able to cope with it through the constant regeneration meaning that I could keep the sustain under control and not have to worry about wearing myself out. However what one does with near unlimited chakra is entirely dependent on the fighting style of the person in question, figure out what you want to be and use your regenerating chakra as an enabling device to propel yourself further along that path."
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th May 2015, 6:25 pm

Sastuki rolled her eyes at the beginning of Asura's little talk, ignoring her slightly till she got into the mentor version of it. "Utilizing jutsu that constantly drains chakra. I see. So if I use the right jutsu then even if I do continuously lose the chakra I will still be unaffected by regenerating the chakra. I'll take that into consideration. Thanks," said Satsuki before she held her hands together and began making the hand seals for Chidori once more. She focused on her lightning release nature before channeling the chakra to her hand. At first there were a few sparks, then Satsuki gripped her wrist hard and poured in more chakra. When the drain hit her she nearly collapsed. However, she expected it and held firm. Moments later the chakra took form and the sound of a thousand chirping birds filled the area as lightning began to spark from her hand at a wild and unpredictable form. Satsuki began taking a few steps then pushed off at c rank speed with her strengthening excersize 2. As she ran though her face slacked as her vision began to narrow and she found herself with tunnel vision, unable to control herself she would shoot forward, her hand aiming to pierce whatever was in her path.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th May 2015, 3:40 pm

Asura's hearing picked up on the chirping before Satsuki's would have and Asura knew what was coming. The girl progressed quickly, that was good, Asura knew that despite being a colossal bitch... Her apprentirce was at least capable. "Perhaps she will become strong enough to kill me..." Asura murmured to herself, smiling at the thought before she ran through hand-seals, her eyes powering up to fourth stage base as the Bishamon ran towards her. Rather than doding though, Asura slammed her hands together and at Blinding Light speeds, a massive warrior formed around her made of golden chakra. It's skull was human but with a quartet of horns extending from the brow into the sky. A blindfold of what was almost fire covered its eyes and its canines were very long and sharp. Its arms were placed palm down on the ground and its ribcage wrapped around Asura, the raw chakra tearing at her insides but she ignored the pain, exulting at the power that she felt wrapped in this skeletal figure. The Chidori of course would slam into the chest, the piercing helping not as it simply petered out against the Susanoo. "Very well done Satsuki, I believe I will conclude our training session there. We shall spar after you have upgraded your arsenal a bit more." With that Asura banished her Susanoo and turned, walking away from the training field, leaving Satsuki to take back the scrolls.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th May 2015, 9:04 pm

32 Posts. Claiming the following jutsu.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th May 2015, 9:08 pm

you're good
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2