Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

To Shine as One [Dual Training]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

To Shine as One [Dual Training] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th April 2015, 2:52 pm

Cherish wasn't really that smart, she was sort of an air-head but she did understand that something fishy was going on still he was her sensei and that was all that mattered, other than Summer, Summer's parents and maybe on some level Colt those were pretty much the only people she cared about in this place. No matter what you'll always be our sensei. So if you can meet up with us then we will have to become Chunin so we can meet up with you, right Summer? she said turning the puppy dog eyes on her friend so that she could agree with her, before shaking her head rapidly because her sensei patted her. No more sad talk sensei, teach us something super cool. she said deciding to change the topic into something more fun she didn't want to be depressed especially if this would be the last time they'd see their sensei regularly she was taking cues from her Onee-san as Cherish had cried and whined and completely wasted the last day they had together. Not a day went by that she didn't regret it, maybe if she hadn't worried her Onee-san so much she would be here today...
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th April 2015, 4:04 pm

Summer paused suddenly and looked down at her wrist at the watch that was placed there, checking the time and gasping loudly. "I'm really sorry you two, I've got to go back, my mum and dad wanted to take me shopping and I completely forgot! I'm already late!" She squealed and dashed over to Cherish, snuggling her tightly and kissing her cheek before waving to Reiver. "You two have fun, I'm going to run off now!" She bowed to both of them and then turned around running away with her weapons clinking against her and a bright smile on her face. It was fun playing with Cherish again and getting to spar against her... Although Reiver did drop the mood a little and my oh my was that alcohol starting to work against her... That was going to be bothersome.

Jutsu Learned:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th April 2015, 12:02 pm

Reiver rubbed the back of his head and laughed softly to himself as Summer left the area to go do what ever she was planning on doing. Now it was only Cherish and Reiver. "So lets see, you want to learn something cool huh? Well what type of thing are you hoping to learn?" He tilted his head and looked at Cherish for a moment. It wasn't awkward in any normal sense, it was more awkward in the sense he had just killed a leader of ASN and was currently pretending he wasn't involved just yet, he had left the head near by as he was on his way to meet with the Shogunate to make a deal to save a nation he was forced to aid. He held no real ties to ASN however he still didn't wish to see its people or its way of life be destroyed. "So missy, what do you want to learn."

OOC: I tried to talk to you on the chat Ness but lol it didn't work, sooooo well there you go, if you wanna continue lemme know if not i can "send" Reiver to meet in madness.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st May 2015, 5:52 pm

OOC: This is a dual training it's liquid time, head to the meet anyways.

Cherish would give Summer a quick goodbye hug though she would blush due to the kiss on the cheek her smile returning full bloom and she would watch Summer head out before realizing she too had something to do anyways. She would move up to Reiver before hugging him tightly deciding to say what was on her mind. No matter what you do sensei, your still our sensei and we will always think of you as the best sensei in the world even if you really aren't. So go do what you have to do, the only thing your not allowed to do is die... I can't lose another person to war I just can't. Cherish said with the last parts being muffled due to her hugging him but she knew he would probably make out what she was saying. She would pull back when she was done wiping her eyes a bit before dashing off in a hurry she had to go check on her crops.

(Cherish Exits)

Trained for:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st May 2015, 8:54 pm

Reiver heard every drop of words Cherish had said to him even while hugging him. 'Don't die huh' that was a new concept for him normally he wouldn't have people worry about him too much, but this felt different. "Thank you Cherish, You'll see me again..." His arms had wrapped around her in a gentle hug as he smiled at her. '... I hope' it was the one part he left out of the vocal portion of his words to Cherish. "Go now ill be back some time" He smiled as he watched her leave the area and thats when he went and grabbed the head of Roxas and headed for madness.

//Reiver Exited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Shine as One [Dual Training]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2