Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 8 Missions "Liara"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

Team 8 Missions "Liara" Empty
PostSubject: Team 8 Missions "Liara"   Team 8 Missions "Liara" Icon_minitime2nd April 2015, 6:11 pm

Liara would walk inside of the building with a confused look on her face. She wondered if she was supposed to be here to begin with. "umm....." Liara didn't want to be too loud or disturb anyone, but her bugs were practically nagging her to ask around or even ask another insect if she was too shy. " Gulp..." Liara walked over to a spider and it directed her towards the front desk, it was surprisingly nice for some odd reason. "Hello..... i'm... Liara Shinto from team 8. Is there anything....for a beginner like me? I also want my friends to take credit too...." She tried her best to keep eye contact, but eye contact was scary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Missions "Liara"   Team 8 Missions "Liara" Icon_minitime2nd April 2015, 6:26 pm

Calesto was already sitting in the reception area when he noticed Liara walk through the doors, was honestly able to smell her before she even entered the building and would sneak up behind her as quietly as he could. Many thoughts ran through his head in order to make the situation a bit funnier, and a grin would would ross his face as the perfect idea came to mind. He knew she could probably sense him as well through her bugs flying around in the air, their wings making a low buzzing in his naturally enhanced ears. So he would lean forward so his mouth was by her ear, and bark loudly like a wolf right next to her. "My team mate means to ask if we could get a few missions that we can get through together throughout the day"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Missions "Liara"   Team 8 Missions "Liara" Icon_minitime8th May 2015, 1:55 am

Seeing as they were being ignored by the receptionist Calesto would grab onto Liara's shoulder and lead her away from the desk. "It would seem we are bothering these fine people, I'll come back later and see if I can grab a few mission's for us how about that?" He would say leading the poor girl away from the mead old administration building, how dare they just ignore the two of them. They were so charming together. Seriously how could anyone not think these two weren't pure awesomness?

[Topic End. Also why was this in haka when we're in dipu?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Missions "Liara"   Team 8 Missions "Liara" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 8 Missions "Liara"
Page 1 of 1