Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu)

Go down 
+2
Chi
Gorotsuki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu) Empty
PostSubject: Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu)   Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu) Icon_minitime19th March 2015, 12:53 am

Reiver didn't know where people were as he stumbled around looking. "Cherish, Colt, Summer!" he yelled out as already do to the attacks there was mass panic and people trying to flee. It would be tough to find anyone with all this chaos happening around him. "Damn it where are those kids..." He sighed out as he started to yell out for his squad. "Cherish!" he would only take a couple steps as he called the next name "Summer!" this would be harder than it seemed in his mind. "Colt!" Damn it where could they be, it shouldn't be this hard to find people should it? Damn Dobutsu, why here why now. He was now worried he had left for a meeting, and now he was back after who knows how long wounded to boot, with the Dobutsu outside was it possible for his squad to have tried and been killed? No it wasn't time to think of that he needed to make sure they were alive or dead. "Damn it where are you kids at!" Meanwhile, while he was looking for them his body kept shifting about back and forth between his org seal being active and not active, this actually scared a good handful of non-combatants around.

Chi

PostSubject: Re: Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu)   Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu) Icon_minitime20th March 2015, 4:29 pm

Kaida got lost in the crowd of panicking and screaming people as Dipugakure was under attack and she tried to make her way out of the swarm. Navigating against the motion of the crowd to find a spot out of the chaos she felt something move up against her, "Ugh what the hell?!" she seethed as she was shoved hard out of the way by a panicky passing civilian. The force from it caused her to lose her balance and she ended up tripping and bumping into a guy with silver hair, a strange mark on his face who seemed to be calling for someone, but realized it was more than one persons name he was calling, by the way he looked perhaps his missing squad members. She noticed he seemed to be changing between a human and something else entirely and embarrassingly enough was forced to grab the random stranger to keep from falling. Still feeling a little chagrined about having to grab him she quickly tried to get back on her feet, but paused as she was intrigued by what was going on and what he was doing and glanced up at him, "Ugh sorry about that.." she laughed a little as she looked away quickly from his face, attempting to mask her obvious curiosity not wanting to get mixed up into his affairs, but just had to know. She stood and let go of his collar, then simpered at the guy, "Hmm seems like you're looking for some people huh?"
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu)   Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu) Icon_minitime20th March 2015, 7:13 pm

There was a couple noises then Reiver suddenly felt someone latching onto him "Well hello..." He looked down at her. She was kind of cute to be honest, although he realized he should be thinking straight right now since there were Dobutsu at their front door. "Its not a problem" he helped her to her feet and noticed she was wearing a identification band. "You're a genin i take it?" He looked at her a little more, liking what he saw. Wavy emerald like hair, golden brown eyes, and tanned skin. What was there not to like. He suddenly realized he was staring a little bit. "Yes im looking for the members of squad Ten.... Im their Jonin instructor. Reiver Ogura." His head started to work again as he started to think, sure he wasn't her squad leader but he could use her to help gather non combatants and bring them to the main dome for safety. "You are?" His eye shot up, as he could see, just barely, that the dobutsu were starting to attack the other domes around them, causing him to speak under his breath "Well shit times not on our side..."
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu)   Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu) Icon_minitime20th March 2015, 8:43 pm

"Honey do you have both of your weapons on?" Her dad's voice called out through the house and she replied back with an affirmative, strapping the second of her three nagamaki on to her left hip. Patting them both to make sure that they were both in position she dusted herself down and reached over, grabbing her boots and sliding them on, lacing them up quickly. She was about to leave until she remembered that she actually had a third weapon and she turned around to grab it and the sheath that she had for it, a simple black steel one that wasn't adorned at all like her other two. She strapped that to her right hip and stroked the crystal hilt before nodding and patting the pommel which was weighted exactly like Glimmer. It didn't feel the same when swung but that was to be expected, it didn't have a soul.... It was a dead weapon, at least in comparison to her own.

A second later she felt her mother outside of the room and the door opened, her mum in full combat dress with her hair tied up. "Right Summer, you need to meet up with your Sensei, I've had word from a few of the other jonin that he was somewhere out in the main dome shouting for you so go find him." Summer nodded, gave her mum a hug and her dad a kiss on the cheek, a bit too emotionally shocked to properly speak before turning and bolting out of the door. She was worried about her parents, of course she was but they were strong, they could survive and once the Dobutsu were pushed out they'd meet up again. Right now she had to meet up with Cherish to make sure that she was fine and the best way to do that would be to find Reiver.

It was surprisingly easy to weave through the crowds of the main dome especially when you could feel every single being that was around you, where they were moving and the slight gaps between them that she could exploit. Vexos was much more useful than it seemed at first, the ability took a while to get used to but now whenever she put Vexos on... It was like she became whole, something that was missing had been returned to her. It didn't take too much longer to find Reiver who was shouting her name. "Sensei, don't worry I'm here! We need to find Cherish!" She called out, stepping up in front of him and only then noticing the other girl. Sharp pink eyes looked over her before she gave the female a bright grin. "HEY! Oh god you're adorable! I'm Summer it's really nice to meet you, it's good to have another fellow shinobi around, you stick with me and I'll keep you safe, alright?" She said a bit too quickly to Kaida, accidentally letting slip a bit of the hysteria that she was feeling... After all Dipugakure was under attack but she had a greater priority than that, she had to keep her friends alive and potential friends... Which this new girl fell under the category of!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chi

Chi

PostSubject: Re: Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu)   Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu) Icon_minitime22nd March 2015, 11:11 pm

Kaida looked back up at the guy who helped her back to her feet, then stuttered a little, "O-oh well, good then." she replied in a neutral manner, but couldn't help but smirk to herself noticing him staring a little longer than what a friendly glance would be. "Well well, looks like someone fancies what they see," she snickered quietly to herself, and then answered him coyly grinning as she did. "So that's what you are doing, and yes I am a genin. It's nice to meet you sir. My name is Kaida Marakot, I'm pretty new around here.." She winked playfully at Reiver as she brushed her hair backwards off of her shoulder, then rested her hand on her hip rather smugly; she guessed her shapely figure and look would catch quite a few lingering glances. The look in his eye took her interest and her playful nature made it hard for her to resist questioning his staring teasingly, but she restrained herself. Right now wasn't the ideal time for idle chit chat as she noticed him averting his stare at something else and turned realizing what it was: dobutsu.  She then noticed a girl coming towards her and Reiver, who she assumed was one of the ones he was calling for. After the girl introduced herself Kaida grinned at the girl, told her her name and introduced herself to her, "It's nice to meet you too Summer." She then laughed softly to herself and thought, "Awww what a sweet girl, this works out perfectly-  if she wants to offer me her protection it would be one less thing I won't have to worry too much about right now"  She loved well timed opportunities when they presented themselves and the potential for making new friends, she was grateful someone would be watching her back during this time. She turned to the two, "Do you think that the others will get here soon?"
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu)   Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu) Icon_minitime23rd March 2015, 1:38 pm

Reiver smiled softly to himself as he saw the enthusiasm from little Summer. "Don't worry Summer, thats...." He groaned in pain as his broken arm came back out just as someone smashed into his side causing his arm to bend at an awkward angle. "That.. what i plan to do, have you seen Colt...." His throat constricted as he gulped down hard as he got over the pain. "First thing we need to do is calm the civilians down, we will find the others in time, another thing we must do is bring all the civilians into the main dome.... That way the Dobutsu can't do much damage to them." He was still debating on if he should tell the two or not he figured it would be easier to explain it once rather than a dozen times. "Kaida, who else is on your squad?" His words came more are a commanding statement than a question, but this was to be expected from someone who not only was a Leader of an organization, but one of the leaders of the ASN. "The domes will hold a while but not that long so we need to hurry and protect the ones who cant fight AKA the Civilians, and the injured. You two understand that?" He honestly was surprised at the berth the people were giving them now as they panicked, then again it wasn't common knowledge that he was part of an Organization let alone one that dealt with seals and transformations. There was so much unknown about their organization that even Reiver didn't know how extensive things were, but he planned on taking back the old Headquarters to rummage through the rest of the left over documents.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu)   Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu) Icon_minitime24th March 2015, 1:37 pm

Sure enough R'tari would arrive in the main dome, and after moving around he would hear someone calling people's names one was familar to him though, and that was Colt not to mention he recognized the voice of whoever was in fact calling the name of the boy he tutored. "Nyen we should head that way." R'tari said glancing back to make sure she was still following him before moving at quickly as he could at swift release speeds to arrive at the place he heard to shouting voice. He'd arrive and his eyes would widen slightly as he saw not just his former assigned sensei Reiver but also Kaida causing him to get more confident as he had been worrying that Kaida might of gotten lost in the craziness. He would stop running once he got to her and would move in for a hug half, glad that he found her and half making sure she was actually real thought it wasn't really a concious thing it was more of a overcome with happy emotions overshadowing the very real fear of him losing another comrade.

Kaida we found you.... Er Reiver-sensei, what's going on is it the Shogunate or the Dobutsu...or...Pandora???! he said once he was sure that Kaida was okay turning to Reiver to get answers, having missed his explaination of who was attacking due to arriving late.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu)   Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu) Icon_minitime24th March 2015, 10:13 pm

Cherish was currently asleep behind an alleyway having drank a lot yesterday and wandered around until she collapsed near a wall and peacefully snoozed away. Well that is until a boom and the ground vibrated causing her to groan before turning over and plopping right on her side continuing to snooze away blissfully unaware of everything going on. Fortunately she was not that far away from where Gorotsuki was shouting and would mumble a reply as she heard subconsciously that her sensei was calling her. Sensei...five more minutes... she said curling into a ball to get more comfortable while clutching her corked gourd like a teddy bear her thumb in her mouth and looking like the perfect picture of cuteness. Sure enough if one of the people in the group bothered to really look around past all the panicking people and into the alleyway to the right of them they'd probably notice the sleeping Cherish.
Back to top Go down
Chi

Chi

PostSubject: Re: Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu)   Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu) Icon_minitime30th March 2015, 10:29 pm

Kaida glanced at Reiver, "R'tari and Nyen are on my squad, I'm not sure where they are right now though" she hoped they were okay at the least and on their way. She was a little anxious thinking of the current event going on seeing that she just got here and only just met this guy who was already having her help him with what was going on. Only one from his squad was here, and things were becoming more and more pressing, she was hoping the others on his squad would've been here by now so she could've been on her way.
She inwardly sighed wondering what happened to her teammates, then simply nodded at what he instructed her to do. Suddenly, she noticed R'tari and Nyen off in the distance. Finally someone she recognized in all this chaos, her eyes brightened up and a grin spread across her face as she couldn't help showing her obvious happiness to see them. Before she realized it R'tari went to hug her and her face faintly became red being taken by surprise by that and hugged him, "Yeah, I got a little turned around while I was trying to navigate through all the commotion going on." She felt a little reluctant to admit that, but it was true.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu)   Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu) Icon_minitime31st March 2015, 2:32 pm

Reiver, well Reiver was shocked he was able to find so many people already only problem that was happening was the fact half his team was still missing. "How have you been R'tari? Hmm where the hell is the rest of everyone?" Reiver started to look around to see if he could notice anyone and just so happen he did, but not at first it took a few times looking at that area to notice the small girl in the ally way. "Oh great.. one second you guys." Reiver swam through the crowd and picked his way to the ally to see a passed out Cherish. "Damn it Cher....." Shaking his head Reiver carefully picked her up and made his way back to the group. "Cherish wake up now..." By the time he made it back they already had that small gathering. "Okay so lets see, we need to get these civilians into the main dome. I have something up my sleeve to save Dipu... Since most of us can't fight underwater even more so with the pressure from the water at this far down. once these domes crack it will be neat impossible to live. So quickly gather all the civilians into this dome. I'll take care of the rest okay?" He didn't want them to feel the pressure of being needed to this extent just yet, after all they were just kids. "We don't have much time so we need to keep them calm as well. R'tari, I want your Squad to handle keeping them calm also to get all the civilians to gather at the most central point of the dome. Summer, you take gathering the civilians from the north dome, Cherish, you take the south dome. Actually R'tari you do what i said for the main dome, Kaida i want you to take the west dome. I'll head to the east dome to make sure there is no personnel remaining in that dome. I want us all to meet up after we've done our jobs. Got it?" Reiver looked from each face then his eyes stopped when he made it to Cherish. "Cherish speak with me before you go to do your job, everyone else stay safe make sure you get out of there alive." Now all he had to do was wait for them to leave, luckily enough for him he was some how able to suppress the shifting of his seal so he no longer was changing at will.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu)   Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu) Icon_minitime31st March 2015, 11:57 pm

Nyen had ran as fast as she could to try and keep up with R'tari, finally coming across the group. she recognized Kaida and nodded in her direction as acknowledgment. She didn't necessarily feel surprised to see Kaida there, since she knew Kaida could probably handle herself in a time like this. she seemed like someone who would take a leader role in a situation such as this if the circumstances had been different, but it seemed this Reiver was leading them. Nyen hoped that KAida didn't think of her as rude for not greeting her like R'tari did. it's just that Nyen had a tendency of being very serious during times of stress. She listened closely to Reivers instructions, glancing at R'tari when he mentioned their squad. She looked around the group as Reiver continued speaking. The other people in the group intrigued her, especially the one that seemed extremely intoxicated. She was probably loads of fun at parties. When Reiver finished, nyen looked over at Kaida, making sure she had also been paying attention.

"And me sir?" She seriously needed a map of some kind, usually she had an extremely good sense of direction, but she couldn;t remember if the main dome had been where they'd just come from. maybe it was because every dome seemed the same to her. Nyen reached over and held Kaidas arm, keeping her from running off just yet. " Kaida, people will be looking to you for help because of your medic abilities, but make sure you get everyone to the centre like Reiver said. get people safe, then look after them." Nyen hesitated to say more. She had seemed a bit harsh.

"What i mean is don't get hurt out there... okay?" Nyen half smiled, letting go of kaidas arm. Now she waited for her instructions.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu)   Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu) Icon_minitime3rd April 2015, 1:43 am

Cherish would snuggle closer to her sensei as he picked her up though when he said wake up again she would open one eye before looking around noticing everyone had a serious facial expression causing her to sit up and shake her head to wake up before squirming so that Reiver could drop her. Ugh...my head why is everyone talking so loud. she said rubbing her temples as she looked around before noticing that her sensei's arm was all types of busted and gasping. Sensei!...What in Cthuhlu's name happened you?! Don't worry I'll fix you up right now. she said rushing over to him her hands glowing with medical chakra as she gently would grab his arm in order to set it. Once she did noticing she had to expend quite a bit of chakra to do so she would pant a bit before backing up. Your lucky it was a clean break though who ever did that too you sensei I hope you got him back good.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu)   Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu) Icon_minitime3rd April 2015, 7:00 pm

R'tari would listen to what Reiver said at first he wanted to keep the squad together something that R'tari supported, but then he wanted to split them up which he was opposed to. I mean no disrespect but aren't genin put in cells for the exact reason of supporting each other in situations like this.. R'tari said slightly pensive as he was probably worrying but he really didn't want to get split up from Kaida and Nyen especially in a situation like this. It is just a suggestion..but you could have your team head to the south dome while we tend to the civilians here, the East Dome is of less priority than the West Dome which you yourself can attend to while you can send something perhaps a clone or even a Summon to deal with that. Thus in the event of a breach the teams are kept together and not seperated so that a potential enemy can't just pick us off one by one. he said frowning slightly, sure he would go if ordered to but it was on protest because he didn't feel comfortable with having his squad split up in a situation like this.

Itami would hover next to his head as his spoke bouncing in time with each sylable as clear indication that he was aggitated yet trying to keep a calm outward appearance. Unless..you don't mind splitting up from us Kaida? he said looking at her it wasn't so much a question as a silent plea that she'd agree with him, sure it was a bit selfish but he didn't want a situation that something happened to either one of them..he couldn't lose another squad member and know that he wasn't there to prevent it..
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu)   Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu) Icon_minitime3rd April 2015, 10:26 pm

Reiver smiled at Cherish, "Well Cherish. The Dobutsu are attacking. Also R'tari i understand why you are feeling that way but come with me for a moment so we can talk. Everyone else take in the situation." Reiver placed his hand on R'tari's shoulder and led him away from the group so they couldn't hear a thing the two spoke about. "Look R'tari I do i understand not wanting to split up from your squad. but right now there is a perfectly good opportunity to teach them a bit about leadership, which we both know they will need if they decide to move up in the ranks. I am going to have them take semi control of the others in each dome via my direct order so they can try their hand at being a leader, Look the others will keep them safe and the domes will hold long enough for them to get everyone out of the dome. As for the east dome, i don't know what happened there so far no reports have been brought out its been quiet far too quiet to hold our current prisoners. So im going to head there to make sure our people get out and the prisoners arent all over the place, and if they are ill be getting any one who is ours out alive and ill sink that dome. But let then do this, ill make sure they survive okay?" Reiver looked at him to make sure he understood. "We may not get another chance to teach them this skill, they will be safe okay?" Reiver patted R'tari's shoulder and headed back to the group. "Okay, new plans. Kaida, I want you to take the north dome, Summer take the west, Nyen i want you to take the south dome. Cherish and R'tari stick to the main down Cherish heal who needs it but dont push your self. R'tari i want you to be the civilians anchor guide them to the center and make it so the ones flocking to the main dome meet up with the rest. I will head to the East dome its been too quiet over there. Remember stay safe don't push yourselves too hard. Summer, Nyen, Kaida you will all be taking charge of the shinobi in your respective domes, half of them should be keeping the dome secure while the other half helps you evac the civilians to the main dome. remember they need to be at the center of the dome with R'tari and Cherish."
Back to top Go down
Chi

Chi

PostSubject: Re: Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu)   Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu) Icon_minitime7th April 2015, 11:41 am

Kaida acknowledged Nyens greeting. Before she moved she felt a tug on her arm, and turned back to Nyen and listened to what she had to say. She had a solemn look but still managed a small smile, "I know. Don't worry too much Nyen, and you stay safe too. Let's do our best," she gave her a hopeful look, and then Kaida noticed the other member Reiver was calling for, she found it odd for her to be blatantly intoxication during everything that was going on. Watching her snuggle up to Reiver looked so cutesy and made her giggle a little. "Seems like he really does have his hands full, but anyway" she thought to herself, and looked at R'tari. "I would've been glad to stick with you guys but it would probably be better for us to spit up and cover as many places as possible and as quickly as possible," she rubbed her chin gingerly understanding R'taris worry, now she had to think of how she was going to do this and the things she could do to help; she found this rather exciting even though she wasn't excited about just how much work this might end up being. "So if everything is settled are we all ready to go?" She questioned waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu)   Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu) Icon_minitime8th April 2015, 6:04 pm

Split up? That was a terrible idea, R'tari was absolutely right, they were in teams for a very good reason but it seemed like everyone else was just following along. Colt hadn't shown up but Summer still wasn't sure about him, surely he could hold himself though. Summer looked over to Cherish and furrowed her eyebrows, her friend didn't seem to be doing too great, she had passed out in an alleyway and that meant she wasn't too fit just now. To think that R'tari was left behind whilst Summer had to go to the dome though, one might think that Reiver had no idea what the personalities and abilities of the genin were like... She had to make a compromise. "Surely we don't need two people in the main dome, just one person with more authority than the rest of us to get everyone corralled. I would honestly much rather take Cherish with me to the west dome... Or if not that then send R'tari there so that I can stay with Cherish and look after her if need be. I'm sure I'd be able to direct the civilians into nice little groups if they were brought to me and Cherish can indeed heal them up..."

R'tari seems a little too emo and broody if you ask me, for that sort of thing at least." She stuck her tongue out at the male before smiling at Reiver, stepping loser to Cherish at much the same time and taking her friend's hand, squeezing it and trying not to show too much how worried she was about what was going on... This was all very, very scary but at least Summer had a friend nearby...
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu)   Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu) Icon_minitime9th April 2015, 7:00 pm

Cherish's eyes would widen, attack Dobutsu, she was scared and would move closer to Summer completely agreeing with her, splitting them all up what if they were attacked by Dobutsu she didn't want to be away from her friend. Sensei...we just became genin though.. aren't Chunin supposed to be leaders or at least seasoned elite genin we haven't even gone on a C-rank.. I don't think we should split up..what if something happened I'm scared.. Cherish said probably saying what everyone else was either two proud or to ashamed to admit, she wasn't ready for leadership she wasn't ready for splitting up from her squad wasn't that the point of putting them all together. She didn't even know these people what's to say they could really have her back and not leave her when the first sign of trouble happened...she knew Summer and trusted her. She also trusted her sensei but the fact of the matter was that he wasn't around for them so he didn't know what they really could do and she wasn't so sure about a trail by fire situation especially something as serious as this would be the best chance to see them "shine". He might have faith in them but she sure as hell didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu)   Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heal up and give orders (Open to people in Dipu)
Page 1 of 1