Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Give the devil her due [Jazz]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Give the devil her due [Jazz] Empty
PostSubject: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime29th August 2014, 2:43 pm

Not an hour after his training session with his team mate Jazz in the dome Ka could be seen walking out of the medical center with his hand bandaged up. The doctors told him that the damage wasn't to severe and that it should be better in a couple of days, however he would still have to take it easy with the hand. Sure Ka didn't really have any plans to do anything with his hand for the rest of the day, but who knows what Jazz would have in mind. After losing their fight to her it was decided that he would become her slave for the next week, so it really wasn't up to him how he would be spending his next week. Once out of the hospital he would see Stalker laying down in the middle of the street, resting. What the hell is this? He thought with a grin on his face as he walked up to his pet and giving it a light kick in the hind quarters.

"Come on, time to get back to the compound. Who knows what the little girl has in store for me" Ka said as climbed onto Stalkers back. They would take off into the air and begin their journey to the Jiko compound, it wouldn't take them longer then a couple minutes to arrive where he was greeted by the a couple clansmen on watch. "Should have someone stopping by in a little while, she should be asking for Stalker, just show her to my quarters" With that he would disappear into the compound.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime5th September 2014, 3:59 pm

OOC: Completely forgot sorry.

Jazz had sent a letter to Lynx-sama and had fallen asleep in the hotel that she was currently staying in as her own clan district was in the land of anguish and thus it wouldn't be cost efficient nor practical to go back to it everyday, on the other hand she did know that come the weekend if she wasn't on a mission she would head back to the clan for training and then arrive back monday morning her sleep schedule being very minimalistic but efficient enough that it wouldn't mess her up that much. Either way she would wake up and bid her guards farewell for the time being before heading over to the housing districts having to ask someone where the Jiko clan district was and being pointed in the right direction. Hello, I'm looking for Ka Jiko, he's my teammate on my squad. Jazz said politely as she wasn't rude to adults just ones she could either beat up or get away with disrespecting, thankfully she was rather cute and one of the guards would awh a bit before telling her the way. Thank you.

It wasn't that long of a walk and she would arrive at his house before knocking as well and stepping back waiting for whomever to open the door so she could introduce herself or if it was him she could collect him and promptly go out to do what she wanted to do today. Meanwhile she would think of possible things she could potentially make him to, though she realized that she didn't want to burn him out in one day after all they had an entire week to do stuff her way. I should probably not overdo it lest he get vengeful and call off our bet. Though it should be just enough that he's annoyed enough that he wants to win to get his pride back. she thought to herself a she realized it was interesting, sparring against people her own age it gave her insight to what might possibly happen during a chunin exams scenario.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime5th September 2014, 6:46 pm

Alas who came to the door was not Ka, but in fact it was his mother who would greet young Jazz at the door. "Oh you must be one of Ka's team mates" She would say embracing Jazz in a warm hug, his mother though tough as nails was just as caring and heart warming as any mother should be. "Now don't tell me, you must be Jazz. Or princess as my son likes to refer to you as. Didn't quite expect you to be so young to be in a shinobi squad, must be really strong" Ka's mother would usher her into their house and lead her down towards the basement door, where she would knock before entering. "Ka you have a visitor" She spoke before nudging Jazz into his room.

The room was rather massive, almost looking like a dojo more then a bedroom. Swords and other weapons hung motionless on the walls, tatami mats on the floor, a training dummy standing in the corner, and books, books everywhere. Stacked in huge piles around the room, open books scattered on the floor. A small bed in the corner where Stalker could be seen sleeping peacefully. Just as Jazz was being pushed into the room, three shuriken would race past her face close to skimming across her nose before they would hit a target on the walls. "Oh crap sorry about that Jazz, didn't mean to throw those so close to you.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime5th September 2014, 7:41 pm

Jazz would blink before she would suddenly be crushed originally she had thought it was an attack but the tone of voice plus the fact that while it was smothering it didn't feel as if she was attempting to break her bones. It's a pleasure to meet you madam. Jazz said her voice muffled of course by cleavage she recognized that this was a hug, Jazz's first hug actually she wouldn't know how to feel and would be slightly out of it when she was released only managing to nod slowly before following the woman and then being nudged into the room. While she was still out of it however she would almost be hit by a shuriken prompting her eyes to widen turning towards the source of her near death experience. I would think it would be smart if you moved your target away from the door leading into your room, baka. she said upon closing the door her voice as cold as ice.

Before we start today, I want to establish rules for the entire week and for any other occasion that you are my slave. Rule number one, it's not Jazz, we aren't friends nor are we close like that to use my name without honorifics. You will call me Sama while your my slave and I would prefer -san anytime else. I'll decide the other rules as we go along today, but there will be seven in total. Jazz said her monotone as she looked around and saw that his room was messy and decided to make her second request something small. Now then..Hello Ka-baka how are you today, your room is messy you should pick up the books and arrange them properly. she said as she looked for a place to sit settling for one of the mats and moving into a seiza position as she waited for him to get to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime5th September 2014, 8:07 pm

Just as Jazz would start calling him an idiot for having a target next to the door, Ka would already be moving towards it anyways in order to get his shuriken embedded within it. "Sure it would be smart to move it somewhere else, but then how would i he able to test your reflexes as you enter my room?" He would say with a smile, not moving the target. She didn't order him to do it, just simply implied it would he better. He would take it into consideration as he went towards his shuriken stand, and placed his weapons there before turning back to jazz. She was now going off about her "Rules" during his enslavement to her, which did sound reasonable for the time being, and would give him ideas for his own when he would finally win against her. However she did say something to him which really didn't sound fair, he had to call her Jazz-san when he wasn't her slave. "Sure I'll pick up my books Jazz-sama, but when I'm not under your control I will call you whatever I want...... At least until you stop calling me baka"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime5th September 2014, 8:48 pm

If you beat me once I'll stop calling you baka as much only when your actually doing something stupid. Jazz quipped back if she was capable of showing a smirk right then that would of been the perfect time to do it but alas conditioning made that difficult. She would look around his room noticing that there were a lot of books and would get up avoiding tripping over the ones on the floor and then rapidly scanning them top to bottom looking for something interesting to read. You have a lot of books for a baka. Do you actually read them or are they just here to make you look smart. If the former do you have anything on fuinjutsu and or kugujutsu, I haven't access to a clan library while I'm stuck in this death trap of a village and I'm behind on my reading. Of course I mean no offense when I say your village is a death trap, just if the structural integrity was breeched this entire village would collapse due to the water surrounding it. Jazz said as she continued to look through the titles of his books keeping her eye out for anything which caught her eye.

When your done we are going to talk, about your capabilities. I mean all of them, I might share mine maybe. I'm honestly just curious on how you survived getting blown to bits. I know it's not a natural defense otherwise your hand wouldn't of been so injured so it had to be some sort of barrier. But I was under the impression that Cyper weren't capable of that so are you perhaps a hybrid of some sort. she said turning back to him and looking him over before her eyes narrowed as she looked him over and concluded that he probably wasn't which made her go back to her original theory that it was some form of displacement aura manipulation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime5th September 2014, 9:47 pm

So........ She will only stop referring to him as Baka once he finally beats her in a sparring match, seemed fair for now so he wouldn't complain for the time being. Ka would begin cleaning the floor of his books, and stacked them in another pile while still open, he wasn't about to lose his pages he was on due to her. "Of course I read them, part of my duties as the heir of the Jiko clan, learn as much about the world as possible. However I am partial to fiction novels, specifically science fiction" he would say as he would skim the titles from his books, then pulling out a dozen books of the subjects Jazz requested. He would bring her the books after cleaning up his room, and dropped them in front of her. He didn't take offence to her name for the village because she was absolutely right about it, it was something that he would have to improve upon in the future. "Oh that? Yeah that is ability i developped back in the academy in order to protect me from getting too messed up in fights. So to answer your question, no I am not a hybrid, pure robot"

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime5th September 2014, 10:06 pm

Jazz would turn before looking at the covers and then would decide to pick them up before moving them over to the mats and sitting back down her legs now crossed as she flitted through the covers though he said he read, though he was the heir so it was to be expected, his clan however seemed a lot more lax tha- Your mother is the clan head head...she hugged me I didn't even so her the proper respect.[/i] Ugh..I couldn't of known Lynx-sama isn't one for hugging how could she be..[/i] I need to formally apologize to your mother. It..slipped my mind that you were a heir like myself. Jazz said with a frown appearing on her face but deciding that when she left she would say it seeing as the woman had in fact propelled her through the house and into his room immediately. Either way she needed to change the subject of the conversation back to what she was comfortable with and thus would pick up the book she had been interested in, Basic Fuinjutsu Theory in regards to Applied Physics by Sukina Zukimu.

Pure Zireh, I see. In that case it must be Displacement Aura then, interesting use for it I had thought it was a purely offensive technique. I would take it your upper limit defensively would be roughly around A-rank level? The attack I had used was one of those I preferred in the battle simulation training exercises Lynx-sama made me run through, though it was at half the strength I usually used it I wasn't trying to kill you. Honestly..I didn't think you would attempt to hit them head on though now that I've thought about it more I should of realize you were the type of person to do something just like that. she said as she opened the book and would begin to flip through the pages at swift release speeds her eyes moving through the book quickly before she would finish it and put it down before picking up another one, Fuinjutsu 102 by Tomina Kazenaki and promptly repeating the same process.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime6th September 2014, 1:50 am

Little did Jazz know, Ka's mother had been standing at his door watching the two and listening to them talk. It was kind of adorable they way they spoke to each other, like a mutual respect mixed with some disrespect, with maybe just a dash of tension. Meanwhile Ka was kind of flabbergasted by the way Jazz spoke to him about his mother, he had honestly never heard her say anything respectful towards him or his family, kind of threw him off his guard. "Yeah she is like that, no matter what was going on in the village or within the clan she was always there to treat people with kindness and respect" Just then his mother would come up behind Jazz yet again without a sound and hugged her. "There no need to thank me, just come by and visit more often. Ka here has never really had that many friends, so it is good to know he has one now"

You could see Ka's face getting red as he started pushing his mother out of his room while she was laughing, then closed the door behind her. "Nice yes, knowing when to shut up not so much" He said rubbing the back of his head as he watched Jazz flip through the book like it was nothing while talking about how he was able to not die from the explosion, and how she trained with someone named Lynx. "Is Lynx your mother?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime6th September 2014, 2:41 am

Jazz's eyes would widen slightly as she would blush ever so faintly, two hugs and both times she didn't see them coming..this woman was skilled, thankfully Ka didn't seem to inherit her dangerous traits otherwise he might just be a worthy rival. She would zone out once again but shake her head vigorously before collecting herself now wasn't the time to be spacing out because her heart felt somewhat...warm and she would pick up another book before looking up at Ka. Genetically she is, technically she's my grandmother, officially she's the most influencial clan elder due to her formerly being the clan head before Roxas-sensei took over. Jazz said having relapsed to sensei as even though she disrespecting him she feared what he could do to her currently and thus had unconciously taken to calling him sensei once more.

She would look back down before flipping through three more books the same way before looking back up at Ka. In case your confused it's because I'm a clone of my "mother" who was made due to her not wanting to become the clan heir and dropping out of the academy to become a civilian. That led Roxas to become the clan head of the Kukinorite clan and while my "mother" has done well for herself and is probably one of the richest blacksmiths, it wasn't what Lynx-sama agreed with and so she had me commissioned to be created. she said in a monotone as if she was reciting something that she learned by repetition, it was after all drilled into her head by her instructors as well as Lynx-sama. Constantly do good or you will be replaced, as since you are a clone you are expendible, and thus she did good, more than good, so good that she broke the limits of their expectations and she would continue to do so until her short life ended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime6th September 2014, 3:07 am

So Roxas wasn't just being an asshole before by calling her a clone, well okay he was being an ass. However he wasn't being an ass because she was a clone, but because of her position within the clan. "That explains why he almost killed you before, you took his place of power just by being born. We may have to keep an eye on him in case he tries anything funny" Ka said with a grin from seeing the look of shock mixed with embarrassment from being hugged yet again. Lynx apparently wanted Jazz's "Mother" to be the clan head but ultimately ended up creating his new team mate for that very task. "Any other bomb shells you want to drop on me? Stuff may come in handy later on" He would say as he would walk towards his closet which was stocked full with junk food, he never really ate the stuff all that often, but figured what the hell for right now. So he would grab a couple cans of soda before grabbing an empty notebook, then would make his way towards Jazz and her books. "Want one?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime6th September 2014, 3:51 am

...No not really that was pretty much it for now but yes I would think that was why he said such a thing or it was the fact that I called him a bot or something like that. Jazz said before reaching out and taking the aforementioned offered soda from Ka before looking at the ingredients and promptly wondering something outloud. No offense but is it safe to drink, I know Zireh have different internal body structures than organics I won't die by drinking this or anything right. she said eyeing him slightly weirdly before deciding to place the can down and not drink it until he confirmed it. Instead she would continue to flip through the books until she read the last one and closing her eyes for a bit as she ran through the information she learned, it was...adequate she had caught up to what she needed to catch up to even though it was of course..lacking her original book list. Then again with perfect recall and high processing speed she was running out of new books to learn from eventually she would need to access the various restricted sections in library's though to get such a pass she would need permission from Roxas..tch.

So...do you have a training ground or are we going to stay in your room all day. I've finished the books you gave me thank you by the way, but you may put them back where you found them. she said before getting up and picking up the soda can as well still wary to drink it but still she might as well get it over with and would open it before taking a small sip. She had never had soda before, it was...fizzy but good she liked it and would continue to drink it though little sips at a time aware that her body tended to filter out poisons quicker than most as long as she took her time.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime6th September 2014, 4:14 am

Ka would let out a laugh as he opened his can and started took a swig of it before looking at Jazz. "The only things in this room that can harm you is probably the weapon on the wall, or the dust from the books if your asthmatic" It was a little off putting that she would think that he would do such a thing as poison her, but he would just chalk that up to poor upbringing for now. As she seemed to close her eyes to process what she just read, he would collect the books from her and begin piling them within the corner with the other books. Turning as she spoke about where they could train he would laugh, sure this was his bedroom but it was also his personal training grounds. "We can go outside if you wanted to and just have a roof top brawl, or we could train in here. Concrete with re-enforced steel, won't do much harm unless you plan on using that hydra fang attack again. Oh speaking of which, we should try to find a way of causing that exact explosion again without blowing me up as well. Could really end up saving our asses against an enemy"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime6th September 2014, 4:22 am

It was good. Jazz thought to herself finishing her can and looking around for a bin before finding one and putting it away before walking back over to where Ka was a spar yeah she could do that she had been meaning to train for something anyways and would pull out a kunai before pricking her slicing her thumb before putting the kunai away and wiping the blood down her arm and then putting it in her mouth to stem the bleeding. She would be excited, of course but that was only because this specific technique needed blood in order to be active and seeing she was the only one who could bleed out of the two of them she had to make do. I won't use fangs on you outside of a serious spar and I only use the hydra when I'm serious as well. Anyways, can you punch me real quick? I need to try something, in the stomach preferably. she said before putting her hands behind her back and waiting for him to agree or complain about it.

But I'm confused by what you mean by you want to cause an explosion again, ah I get it, you mean using the Hydra Fang combo with that defensive technique of yours to pin down enemy and when they detonate escape unscatched while they get hit by it point blank due to thinking I wouldn't attack my own teammate? she said with a slight eyebrow raise her voice still of coursing being in a monotone despite finding what she said humourous she wouldn't in fact laugh. It was a joke though he probably might think she was serious, she didn't joke often..people never seemed to get them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime6th September 2014, 4:45 am

Oh god, what was it with this girl and cutting herself? Think she may have to seek some professional help later on through life, seriously though. It didn't make Ka nautious to see her do that, it just really bugged him that she was always willing to cause herself harm so willingly and without regard, and always at the beginning of a fight. "Okay, but I gotta ask, whats with the cutting?" He said as he would make his way towards Jazz, and would do as he was told. He would punch her as hard as he could, albeit not that hard at all. The one downfall to being a cypher was your inability to get stronger, almost have to require physical upgrades in order to do something like that. The thought had crossed his mind to hit the nerves within her stomach, but then he would be cleaning up one hell of a mess and most likely get blown up strictly from pissing her off.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime6th September 2014, 4:54 am

Sadomasocism runs in my family and it's tied to the blood we see, depending on how much bloo- Jazz said before being punched clenching her stomach and not feeling a thing from the punch which would prompt her to nod before continuing. d. We see our blood lust increases the adrenaline produced by our body in order to grant us superstrength. Usually I just cut other people with Castilion but since you don't bleed there is no point cutting you. Jazz would say pretty simply before looking downward and patting her stomach sure enough it was rock hard causing to to click her tongue as she had gotten down the concept of what she wanted to do down thankfully. Okay now we can lightly spar if you want I won't use fangs you don't use things that can kill me. she said before putting both of her hands slightly spread apart to her sides before moving her leg forward slipping into her preferred fighting style.

She would of course be watching him for movement as she tended to do during combat depending on how high of an exchange he intended to take this she would match him, but she wasn't going to go all out with her max tiers unless he did so ultimately the pace of the match was up to him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime8th September 2014, 3:16 pm

Ka always knew that Jazz was not right in the head, but getting stronger at the sight of blood was just too much. Being a cypher granted him the ability to not feel a thing, but he knew that pain was something most people would avoid. Not this girl though, she seemed to almost get off on the thought of pain alone. This means that Ka would have to probably keep her from going overboard during a mission and hurt a lot of people. With her word of not using her fangs during the fight would put his mind at ease, this meant that he probably would not need to use his armour during this spar. Not really knowing what she was talking about when she brought up a jutsu that could kill her, didn't really think anything would have been able to kill her yet. So guessing it was his drill fist technique he would decide to start things off with a punch aimed at her chest (NOT USING THE DRILL FIST) at C rank speed. Meanwhile his other hand would bunch it's fingers together and go in to strike Jazz's left knee to try and prevent her from using her legs at all.

Jutsu Used:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime9th September 2014, 2:12 pm

Jazz would notice his reaction to her explaination and thought it was normal for him to think she was strange often people would grimace within the clan when she sparred and got bloody after all they had seen how Lynx-sama was fighting and knew exactly how brutal she could be. Jazz was the same way just a lot more controlled she didn't let the blood lust consume her rather while she enjoyed the bliss inflicting pain on others gave her and the euphoric rush she felt when she sliced open a body blood gushing out, she still maintained her calculating mind and thus to many she was even more terrifying than Lynx to spar. She would notice how he immediately moved to go for bullet release speeds and would copy his movement analyzing his technique and replicating it causing her to drop downwards into a split.

She would avoid the hit to the chest due to her dropping down and would parry his attack going to her knee by throwing out her own hands both of them bunched together the first would be to knock away his incoming hand the second being thrown forward to target the nerve cluster located on his forearm. Nerve clusters interesting choice of taijutsu. Jazz said leaning to the right during the attack so that she could simply roll out of the split and into an upright position if need be.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime9th September 2014, 3:25 pm

Thats right, dodge the attack Jazz. The moment she had started to drop into a split Ka had started on his own counter to hers. There were perks to being a cypher, like the inability to feel pain, the lack of blood or muscles, but their reaction speed was their greatest feat about them. As his hand would pass over her head, he would drop down to a knee while turning his body to the side. As he would drop down he would bend his arm so that his elbow would drop down on Jazz's left shoulder. He did this in order to stop her nerve cluster strike on his arm, but also to make her learn not to use his own techniques against him. Who the hell was she to steal his jutsu from him, the bitch.

Meanwhile his hand occupied with the oncoming nerve shot would cease it's attack in order to start a defence. Ka would focus his displacement aura around his hand in order create a small disc shaped shield just inches from his hand, in hopes of stopping her attack on his poor hand. Whats with her and her hatred for his hands? First she blows one up, and now she is trying to take the other out of commission, not like he ever fondled her before.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime9th September 2014, 4:14 pm

Jazz would recieve the blow to her left shoulder however it didn't alter the course of her left hand at all, due to her natural defense however it was the displacement shield which ended up stopping her from using his own attack on him. Her right hand however was free to attack as she would instead reach forward to grab onto his shirt and if she was able to do so, due to the close proximity between his arm and her body she would pull so that essentially he was jerked forward to trip over her. Regardless of if she was successful at grabbing him however she realized she was in a vulnerable position and she would exhale outward using her leg strength to lift herself from the ground straight from the split with D-rank strength. If she was however successful at grabbing him it would essentially lead Ka into a rising shoulder tackle with Jazz literally fliping him over her body to land on the ground.

Granted it would be very amusing if someone was watching if it did happen seeing as a boy had just been flipped by a seemingly 4 year old little girl. Though thankfully in this instance no one was watching, Jazz eyes of course were trained on Ka's body watching observing and seeing if she could incorporate any of his fighting style into her movements, that sudden attack she had noted wasn't something she could preform naturally. His Cypher genetics obviously playing some part in that, however it was a good thing he was fighting Jazz rather than someone else as essentially he was getting lessons on fighting ronin for free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime15th September 2014, 4:52 pm

Seemed his counter wasn't strong enough to stop her fist, but he had stopped her from launching an attack on his nerves. She is turning out to be quite the girl to be able to copy his attack after only witnessing it once before, remarkable how she was built strictly to kick ass and not give a shit while doing it. Her hand would contiue onwards however now aimed to clutch onto his shirt, she seemed to grow in stubborness with each waking moment, determined to win. However Ka was quick enough to leap back from his crouched position, getting in close with her would prove to futile since she had the strength and speed to counter most of his taijutsu attacks. Not to mention he really couldn't do much distance fighting with the skates of hers could pretty much trump any situation she was in. If only there was a way he could keep her guessing when it came to the next attack.

Then it hit him, it had been so painfully obvious that he was mentally kicking himself for not thinking of it earlier. As soon as he straightened himself out, Ka would run towards his weapons stands as fast as he could, if either of them had noticed before but there was an entirety of 2000 shuriken hanging off the walls of the room. Ka's hands moved at B rank speeds picking up and throwing the shurikens at Jazz. Aimed all around her body, however mainly towards those skates in order to stop her from moving anymore then she has. Intentionally not aiming for her vital organs so she wouldn't bleed out too quick, but still hitting her with the intent of making her bleed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime18th September 2014, 1:30 pm

Tch. Jazz said as he jumped back just out of her grasp before she pushed off the ground with her legs standing up straight from her split. Ka had jumped back causing Jazz to do the same having been mimicking him so when he started grabbing shuriken she likewise did the same due to their thankfully being more than enough to simply pick up and throw, speaking of which he sure had a ton of shuriken. She would watch him throw and would do the same each of her shuriken being thrown backed by her D-rank strength thanks to the bloodlust empowering her body and would collide with the shuriken he threw and if they weren't thrown with just as much strength or higher they'd end up simply deflecting them while keeping on course aimed to pin Ka down just like he would her. I can read your moves, think of this like Ronin training with a distinct edge, and adapt accordingly Ka or...you'll get predicted. Jazz said before spinning on her heel while her "field" became active, of course it wasn't visible to Ka unless he was capable of detecting electrons but she had been wondering if she was capable of utilizing this particular trick.

She would pull off four more shuriken before raising her leg in preparation for a kick, knowing that Ka was most likely extremely wary of the fact that she was going to kick, as he should her most dangerous attacks tended to be initiated via kicks, though right now she was mainly just gauging his ability and showing her own abilities subtly. Even though she disliked him due to him being a baka, she understood that on a mission they might have to at least give the impression that they were capable of working together. It didn't mean of course she would dive to protect him if she saw he was in danger, honestly she didn't care if he lived or died, but at the very least she wouldn't stunt her growth because she couldn't co-operate with him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime19th September 2014, 3:02 pm

The sounds of countless shuriken clashing against one another had woken up Stalker from his nap, almost looking like a cat as he stretched his legs as he slowly rose from the mattress in the corner. His red eyes popping open only to see Jazz raising a leg getting ready to attack, last time these two had gotten together Ka ended up with a messed up hand, and that was only a couple hours ago. So without a sound escaping from his body, Stalker would move around the room until he was behind Jazz. Then with his position established he would rush her at A rank speed in an attempt to tackle her with the sides of his body with B rank strength. Hopefully this would be enough to Give Ka an opening to exact some revenge on this woman.

Meanwhile Ka watched as Stalker moved through the room out of the corner of his eye and would grin as he stopped throwing shurikens at Jazz, only to grab a couple of smoke bombs from the shelf. He would drop one of the ground in order to mask his position and fill up half the room in the thick cloud of smoke. With his knowledge of what was in the room and where it was exactly, Ka would run towards his sword whilst hidden from the eyes of the Kukinorite. Once at his sword Stalker would begin his tackle attack towards Jazz and Ka would begin his own attack by throwing the second smoke bomb towards Jazz. With the smoke covering his position it would be difficult for Jazz to see where the bomb was coming from until it escaped the smoke, however by that time Ka would already be running around the room picking up fallen shuriken and throwing them at her to keep her guessing where the attack was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime19th September 2014, 4:02 pm

Jazz would notice Stalker waking up and moving only thanks to her Field being active, as a result her feint which was supposed to make Ka panic would be changed into her kicking outward at crashing ground speeds to deliver a point blank kick right at Stalker as he tackled her. She of course would get tackled simply because he was much quicker than her and though she had the sensory means to detect his initial movement when he accelerated it was too much for her. She would land on the floor tucking her body into a ball as she landed on her back before kicking upward with both of her legs as due to her size she'd be smaller than Stalker, the kick of course being done with D-rank strength in a bid to kick the pet off of her so she could regain freedom of movement. When the smoke bombs went off however Jazz would frown, he had cut her vision, it would make things more difficult for her that was for sure, as she couldn't copy him and was in unfamiliar territory.

Good strategy. Jazz mused to herself as the whizzing of shuriken would cause her to tense her body as they would collide with her skin and bounce off due to the hardness. It would seem her Sadistic Defense was holding up nicely now she simply had to wait until the smoke cleared or he attempted to take a chance to get to her. She would stop moving so that he wouldn't have an exact position on her location, sure Stalker would know only thanks to advanced senses and the fact that Nargacuga did hunt at night. For now she would have to bide her time tensing her body to make sure the shuriken didn't end up harming her assuming any of them had defense piercing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime22nd September 2014, 12:40 am

Stalker felt the kick to his midsection, yet it hardly felt like anything more then a bee sting on his scaled skin, so it would go without saying that he wasn't going to be stopped by it. His paws skidding across the floor with his claws embedded within the hardwood, ensuring he had a solid stance as Jazz would tuck underneath him. Sure the launching kick would connect with Stalker's underbelly, but as he would feel her skates touching him, he would pull himself to the ground with C rank strength trapping her underneath him tucked in a ball. The impact would start to clear the room of the smoke, and Stalker could be seen wrapping his tail around his body getting ready to take another nap only this time with a mini heater underneath him.

Ka on the other hand had no clue what was going on between the two in the center of the room, and would stop throwing shuriken and pick up a few explosive tags from a pile on the shelf next to him. He had no intention of using them against her, he just wanted to let her know that it was a possibility. She would have deserved it for his hand of course, but no, just no. Hearing the thump of Stalker hitting the ground would drive Ka running towards the source of the sound, being able to partially see by now Ka would simply grin. "Looks like you may be spending the night, ha ha"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give the devil her due [Jazz]   Give the devil her due [Jazz] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give the devil her due [Jazz]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next