Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

so yeah umm...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

so yeah umm... Empty
PostSubject: so yeah umm...   so yeah umm... Icon_minitime11th March 2015, 5:50 pm

So yeah guys and gals. My activity will drop. Bills are getting real bad so im stepping up my search for a job. Trying this one food supply store then a warehouse and a few other places. If none of these work ill probably be looking into getting into the police academy and if that doesnt work ill probably be heading to try getting in the reserves. Ill try to get on and do some posts at night but i doubt ill be on to talk
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

so yeah umm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so yeah umm...   so yeah umm... Icon_minitime11th March 2015, 7:09 pm

Oh damn Koga =/ I wish you luck stupid bills and stupid job search because of bills. Just be optimistic and you've got to find something.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

so yeah umm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so yeah umm...   so yeah umm... Icon_minitime11th March 2015, 10:15 pm

Im in a similar situation at the moment, only times i can get on right now is when i mooch off my friends wifi i may have a job in a bit not sure but im bustn my ass to get one so we will see
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

so yeah umm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so yeah umm...   so yeah umm... Icon_minitime13th March 2015, 10:44 pm

Good luck, I hope you find a good job and can get back to being active before long.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

so yeah umm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so yeah umm...   so yeah umm... Icon_minitime18th March 2015, 12:09 am

You should look out for restaurants, most around me are hiring, maybe its like that down there too! If all else fails; good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

so yeah umm... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so yeah umm...   so yeah umm... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so yeah umm...
Page 1 of 1