Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

So yeah this sucks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

So yeah this sucks Empty
PostSubject: So yeah this sucks   So yeah this sucks Icon_minitime7th March 2014, 12:28 pm

My net has failed on me, and seems like it will be two weeks before i can get it back up and running. So unfortunatly I won't be able to post for the mean time being. With that being sad I will be withdrawing from exams in order to help move this stuff along, again I apoligize for all this.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

So yeah this sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah this sucks   So yeah this sucks Icon_minitime7th March 2014, 12:36 pm

Damn dude that blows...shitty timing...except not really because the last week has seen no movement on this site. So who knows, maybe by the time you get back we'll still be in the exact same place as before. Regardless, hurry back.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

So yeah this sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah this sucks   So yeah this sucks Icon_minitime7th March 2014, 6:27 pm

I'll be on tomorrow so expect things to pick up. Sorry for the delay...IRL stuff. Also Knight I'm sorry about your predicament.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

So yeah this sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah this sucks   So yeah this sucks Icon_minitime27th May 2014, 10:35 pm

Yo soo my ipod got stolen with all my Nb stuff on it(46 war npc's fucking gone, fuckin assholes) buying a new one maybe thursday or friday, so i should be back on then
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

So yeah this sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah this sucks   So yeah this sucks Icon_minitime27th May 2014, 11:15 pm

Mmmk, sorry to hear it. Don't bother remaking the war NPCs, just trust me on that.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/

So yeah this sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah this sucks   So yeah this sucks Icon_minitime31st May 2014, 12:55 am

Got a new ipod today, and I WILL MAKE THOSE NPC'S
Back to top Go down

So yeah this sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah this sucks   So yeah this sucks Icon_minitime22nd January 2015, 3:28 pm

Forgot to pay interwebz bill, so got cut off until i pay it on sunday
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

So yeah this sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah this sucks   So yeah this sucks Icon_minitime22nd January 2015, 7:59 pm

K, keep on top of things. My personal suggestion is a diary, or you the calendar on outlook so it syncs with your phone as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So yeah this sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: So yeah this sucks   So yeah this sucks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So yeah this sucks
Page 1 of 1