Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Uhh... hehe... yeah!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cacao

Cacao

Uhh... hehe... yeah! Empty
PostSubject: Uhh... hehe... yeah!   Uhh... hehe... yeah! Icon_minitime13th September 2012, 3:10 am

Hi everyone! Cacao here, though my friends call me Lan. It's a long story. As you may be able to tell, I'm not exactly the grandmaster foofah of introductions or anything.

I've been roleplaying off and on for about fourteen years now, mostly fantasy or anime-based stuff, so I have a -little- experience, but I'm not exactly a sterling example of the competitive badass or anything. On the contrary, while I can be a little quiet most of the time, I like to think I'm pretty friendly.

As may be apparent from my colour, I'm a Kaos Ninja. Nin-nin-nin~(<3).

Not sure what else to say. I'll probably answer questions within reason, I guess?
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Uhh... hehe... yeah!   Uhh... hehe... yeah! Icon_minitime13th September 2012, 3:22 am

Hey Cacao!! From one new person to the next!! Welcome to the team :). I hope you like it here, were all friendly once you get to know us.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Uhh... hehe... yeah!   Uhh... hehe... yeah! Icon_minitime13th September 2012, 10:48 am

Zzzz ah she has experience perhaps you could shift the balance of power on the site...honestly I was getting strong by having only 3 people able to match me in combat.... TT..TT I wanna lose at least once...Kami.

Anyways welcome to the site ^.^ and sweet you joined Chaos its been needing people since Ness left and Meim is buzy with his marriage.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Uhh... hehe... yeah!   Uhh... hehe... yeah! Icon_minitime13th September 2012, 12:41 pm

thunderdome anus prep...yea yea hello new person
Back to top Go down
Cacao

Cacao

PostSubject: Re: Uhh... hehe... yeah!   Uhh... hehe... yeah! Icon_minitime13th September 2012, 12:46 pm

Thanks Amon, Devin. Sadly, I don't think I'll be showing anyone up any time soon. ^^

Tai, the word restraining order comes to mind for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: Uhh... hehe... yeah!   Uhh... hehe... yeah! Icon_minitime13th September 2012, 12:52 pm

i get that a lot standard tai greeting i mean nothin by it. welcome and have fun
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

PostSubject: Re: Uhh... hehe... yeah!   Uhh... hehe... yeah! Icon_minitime13th September 2012, 1:36 pm

Welcome to the site~! hope you like it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uhh... hehe... yeah!   Uhh... hehe... yeah! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uhh... hehe... yeah!
Page 1 of 1