Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

My Brother, My Shield.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nik

Nik

My Brother, My Shield. Empty
PostSubject: My Brother, My Shield.   My Brother, My Shield. Icon_minitime4th February 2015, 10:03 pm

Kid would over look his family home and push the door open with a small sigh before looking around and placing his things on the side by the door, it was quiet and considering with the time that he had been gone. Not much had changed though he know was on his brothers team that would be the person he was looking for. All in all Kid has not seen his brother much lately even before he left he had felt a lacking of attention from his older brother and that was easily explainable with the current war going on.

"Yo Ka?"

Kid would shout out as he walked down the stairs toward his brothers room, he would knock twice on the door then peak in making sure to see if his brother was here. If he was Kid would walk in and over look his brother with a smile waiting his him to respond.

If not Kid would move toward his room upstairs and fall down on too the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Brother, My Shield.   My Brother, My Shield. Icon_minitime4th February 2015, 10:40 pm

Ka had just finished packing his gear for the mission when he heard his brother open up the door to his room, and was just starting to clean up his mess from earlier. The entire Jiko family Library had been torn to shreds due to his violent freak out, and was now looking through each and every scrap of paper, searching for ajoining papers so he could bring these book back to life......... So to speak. Gods it has been a long day. "Yeah, come on in" He said as he started laying out pages and repairing them with tape. Stalker however was laying on his bed watching Ka clean up, that was until he himself noticed Bayi, only to then go barreling across the room to tackle Ka's brother to the ground. Stalker always liked Bayi as he seemed to be a kind of anchor for Ka, while he mainly like Jazz because he could play with her without really hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: My Brother, My Shield.   My Brother, My Shield. Icon_minitime5th February 2015, 7:54 pm

Kid would walk in and look at all the torn up paper he didn't even bother to ask what they were simply watched ka start tapping them back together meaning for the most part they were important, Stalker would jump on Kid and he would fall back on too the wall before talking to stalker in his mind, "Hey stalker how have you been buddy?" kid would straighten himself off of the wall and move toward Ka plopping down on his bed and picking up a piece of paper and holding it up.

What is this?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Brother, My Shield.   My Brother, My Shield. Icon_minitime5th February 2015, 8:33 pm

Ka would continue to reassemble the torn up pieces of the hundred of books now scattering the floor, he had read most of the books in the library and had somewhat memorized most of what he read, but in this condition it was like doing a jigsaw puzzle. God damn his temper that had formed since becoming a genin, it was going to get him into a lot of trouble. Then again there was only so far a person could be pushed before they decide to push back, and damn this team could really piss him off even Roxas, and now Ada quit the squad only to be replaced by Ka's brother. Ka heard his brother move through the room and flop down on Stalkers bed, personally Ka didn't need to sleep at all and had spent most of his time training or reading. "It's one of the books, blew my top and destroyed everything"
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: My Brother, My Shield.   My Brother, My Shield. Icon_minitime5th February 2015, 8:41 pm

Dumbass, let me get a look at it.Kid would say moving closer to the paper pieces and starting to put some together based off of words that fit and other obvious things he had not done much reading but he had read most of the books in the family home for the most part he could not tell which book it was.

He would stop trying to piece the papers back together and would lean back petting stalker for a moment before looking out of the door that he had left open. The basement was not very cozy. Kid always wondered why he even liked it down here.

Has mom and dad seen this, they are gonna bust a blood vessel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Brother, My Shield.   My Brother, My Shield. Icon_minitime5th February 2015, 9:08 pm

"Go for it" Ka said as he finished off a page from what looked like a book on the basics of Fuinjutsu, one that he would have to look at later however he still a lot more to do before he could do that. It only took a few seconds after stating he was gunna help before Kid gave up, which made a chuckle come out of Ka. "Mom and Roxas showed up just after it happened, and both gave me hell for it, dad however I havent seen since the meeting"
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: My Brother, My Shield.   My Brother, My Shield. Icon_minitime7th February 2015, 1:18 am

Kid would look over the papers again, he had not seen his dad lately either but his mom also so there was nothing out of the ordinary there he had been in Hakagakure while his family stayed in Dipugakure.
Kid would stand up after awhile and move toward the door before turning around and looking at Ka.

"i am gonna go grab some ramen you want anything from the kitchen?"

Kid would wait for his brothers answer then move upstairs and into the kitchen were he would start making himself a bowl of ramen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Brother, My Shield.   My Brother, My Shield. Icon_minitime7th February 2015, 3:10 am

Ka listened as his brother stated he was going to get something to eat and shook his head showing that he didn't need to eat, then again neither did Kid as they were Cyphers and had no need to eat. So to prove a point Ka would grab a couple of shuriken and threw them at the door and his brothers chest, he knew his brother should be able to dodge them. So just in case Kid evaded the blades Ka would grip Dragon's Tail, and would dash towards his brother at vacuum release.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: My Brother, My Shield.   My Brother, My Shield. Icon_minitime14th February 2015, 1:58 pm

Kid would move too the side and fall on stalkers bed before clasping his hands and smiling before standing up slowly and watching his brother. There would be noticeable changes in the area, the room would be about 50 feet bigger but for the most part the same. Kid would clap his hand and his legion of sentinels would arise from the ground following that kid would clap his hands again in order to bring forth his labyrinth which would cover the entire area in a maze. Following that Kid would begin handseals and would form two shadow clones which would quickly start moving at C rank speeds in order to be at both sides of Ka, there movement pattern would be awkward if Ka could not see the maze but if he could he would see the clones moving through the maze in order to reach the part Ka was in, once they did they would both pull out a kunai launching them at Ka at bullet release speeds, the kunai would simply appear as birds flying toward Ka.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Brother, My Shield.   My Brother, My Shield. Icon_minitime14th February 2015, 2:40 pm

As Ka dashed towards his brother, he watched as Kid would start to drop onto the bed in order to avoid the shuriken. That was when he would make his move as his brother would start to clap like a retarded seal in order to trap Ka in a genjutsu, so he would throw his sword towards his brothers hands with Crashing ground speed and Hyper Break strength in order to stop the genjutsu from starting in the first place. Then after seeing a pair of smoke bombs on the floor, he would activate them in order to fill the room with smoke, to hide his location and action, but also to trigger his own genjutsu. If kid was to breath in the smoke at all he would appear to start giggling from the smoke, meanwhile a set of chains would emerge from the ground in an attempt to wrap around his limbs, all the while Ka jumps directly to stalkers bed at Vacuum release speed in order to smash into it with hyper break strength. "Dear brother, your going to have to try a lot better then that to trap me in my own mind"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: My Brother, My Shield.   My Brother, My Shield. Icon_minitime14th February 2015, 10:13 pm

"Your words almost hold conviction, name one time you can say you bested me in a mental bout?"

Ka would find himself held by chains and with a migraine slowly starting, and likewise due to the telepathy connection currently happening Ka would be unable to stop the entering of his mind it happened in a instant. Kid would take a single step forward and his face would change into that of Jazz was that her name the girl Ka always talked about who was now on the two's team. But that would not be it, Ka would find himself starting to laugh having his genjustu simply flipped back on too himself.

"I wonder how long it has been since you seen my skills, they have grown i can assure you that. Becoming a genin opened a numerous amount of doors."

The warriors made of shadow risen prior would now lift there hands aimed at Ka though they would not yet make a move instead, Ka would be stricken with another genjustu which would cause his vision to falter.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Brother, My Shield.   My Brother, My Shield. Icon_minitime15th February 2015, 3:59 pm

To say that Ka was surprised by his brothers advancement since graduating the academy was a major understatement, the complexity of the jutsu's and how they were executed almost made him happy that his brother was now on his team. However this was a test of their abilities towards each other, so Ka would simply grin as his vision started to falter. With dragon tail still in his hand and the giggles starting on him, Ka would clutch the hilt on his blade, with a grin on his face he would look up to his brother. "Not yet" He said trying to hold back his laughter, then would begin to stab himself through the stomach with the blade in order to stop the genjutsu's from happening. Luckily for Ka he knew where his organs were in his body, and would completely miss his reactor core.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: My Brother, My Shield.   My Brother, My Shield. Icon_minitime15th February 2015, 4:11 pm

Kid would watch as his brother began stabbing himself and would chuckle, "don't you know cypher's don't feel pain. And this is no normal illusion this is a nen technique. Worst then Genjustu and Fabrications." Following that each shadow soldier would lift a bow and would fire into the air, shooting arrows into the air above Ka. In a quick motion each arrow would begin expand into arrows made of shadow before beginning to converge on Ka almost appearing like a shadow simply raining on him. The one hundred fifty arrows would darken the sky and once they began reaching Ka the first one would appear like a shot directly in between the eye's it would cause him to pee his pants and once he came to he would see that non of the arrows were real however Kid would be gone leaving only the shadow warriors and Ka.

Kid in the middle of the arrows had began handseals utilizing his sniper's cloak technique to simply fade from view and with everything going as planned he only needed a little longer in order to finish this spar.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Brother, My Shield.   My Brother, My Shield. Icon_minitime16th February 2015, 11:59 pm

Ka knew that he was beat this round and would simply close his eyes as the genjutsu arrows made their was towards his body. "I Yield" He with his eyes close, but the words never made a sound from his lips. You see Ka was able to hear where his brother was standing as he moved, and had thrown his voice to just behind Kid's head. He wasn't a mental savant like his younger brother, but due to recent event he had gotten a lot stronger. Next time they would have to duel using their projectiles, maybe then Ka might actually be able to defeat his brother. Then again he would like to see how Kid would match up against Jazz.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: My Brother, My Shield.   My Brother, My Shield. Icon_minitime17th February 2015, 12:20 pm

Kid would smile and the genjustu would be ended Kid would then fall on the real bed and look at Ka before offering a chuckle and wadding up some paper and tossing it toward him, "your gonna have to help me to train physically, i am lacking and i can see your very fast." Kid would then start petting stalker before looking around. "also, what is this Jazz all about. I only know what you have told me. Is she a good teammate?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Brother, My Shield.   My Brother, My Shield. Icon_minitime19th February 2015, 9:31 pm

"Good is a matter of perspective there Bayi, you would have to meet her for yourself as my opinions on her may differ from yours" Ka said as he sheathed Dragon's tail, and would walk towards his brother. That ability he had to bypass mental defenses was one to be admired, but not by Ka as he severely did not like people to be in his mind, no matter who they are. "As for training you, I can only take you so far due to our biology, or better yet lack there of. As for lesson one...." He said as his hand moved at breaking ground speed in order to hit Kid's face with A rank strength in order to knock his brother out, however he would stop just short of contact in order to scare his brother. "Stay out of your clan heirs mind unless we're on mission"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Brother, My Shield.   My Brother, My Shield. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Brother, My Shield.
Page 1 of 1