Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

My first mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nik

Nik

My first mission Empty
PostSubject: My first mission   My first mission Icon_minitime2nd February 2015, 3:11 pm

With the major war going on kid had nothing else on his mind but train train train but for the most part he had learned more than the average shinobi could in the little time he had been in hakagakure. It was time for him to actually test his skills or he thought so for the most part, this caused his current situation. The young genin in his apartment provided by the village was currently packing his tools and crossbow as well as arrows and other essentials.

Once he was fully packed he would toss his backpack over his back which was holding his arrows and crossbow along with other shinobi tools and his money minus the 5 xel stuffed in a wad in his pocket. His clothes simple, a black button up shirt which stopped at his waist and elbow. Along with that the collar covered his neck entirely his shorts where brown in color with two pockets along each side not counting the pockets on the top of the shorts.

Kid would push his door open and walk out closing it behind him and locking the door, after he checked it one time he would begin his walk to the office for Shinobi of the alliance in this sector of the village. It would not take long and Kid would keep a slow and steady pace not being in much of a hurry but he was excited on the inside he had not seen R'tari or Shiro lately but he had not been out much the past few days mostly training his mentality and testing his own limits.

It didn't take long for Kid too reach the office the area was heavy with shinobi presence all of the injured in the area ended up here cause the Medic nin were here, the council being so low on high ranking shinobi could not afford to allow the medic nin to be anywhere but in the safety of one of the defended area's. Kid would push the door too the office open and look around before walking to the main desk which house missions and such as well as bounty's for hunter nin. Kid would smile once he saw the person who was working the desk today then place his hand on the desk in order to get a better look over.

I would like to see any C rank level missions for a genin
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

My first mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first mission   My first mission Icon_minitime12th February 2015, 11:13 pm

There was a man behind the counter chewing on some jerky as he watched the boy come in. "Mission eh? All right kiddo i got one for you right here, you seem the kind of lad to enjoy a good fight?" He laughed as he handed the scroll over to kid with the information about the mission.

Scroll:

Mission rank: C
Request by: Anonymous(for their safety)
Mission Details:
Attention Shinobi,

There is a group of thirty or so bandits wandering near by Hakagakure. These bandits have been terrorizing those who choose to live within a short distance of Hakagakure. Your mission is to remove this hostile threat, you have authorization to use lethal force if needed. Be advised out of the group of bandits our scouts have noticed only three of them have any remote control of chakra, the extent of their control is currently unknown proceed with caution.

Godspeed Shinobi
-Shinobi Council
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

My first mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first mission   My first mission Icon_minitime12th February 2015, 11:22 pm

Kid would look at the man from behind the desk, he was eating jerky and in a rather sloppy way at that. Kid would grab the mission scroll after the man's remark, he was looking for a way to test his skills this could possibly be the moment he was looking for. He would open the scroll and offer a chuckle...he could only think wow thirty bandits and the mission was marked as a C rank. They had to be weak considering there where only three and considering they were terrorizing the locals they had to be at least teens in age.

Bayi would sigh as he moved out of the building pushing the door open and finding out the direction he was headed. He would take a moment to think, how could he handle the situation if he could not think of a way alone then he would not attempt the mission. It took him only a few moments to start walking steadily toward the location outside of hakagakure, first he had to get out of the middle sector and up one more then out. After a short while Kid had made the trip and would look out at the sky with a sigh or relief or almost awe as he had not seen it for almost a week it was a welcome site to say the least.

He would begin the walk toward the area marked on the map within the mission scroll, there seemed to be some civilians trying to live within and around the area and nothing else was mentioned within the scroll.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

My first mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first mission   My first mission Icon_minitime13th February 2015, 2:15 pm

Everything seemed quiet to any one observing. However that was only a ruse of how things were. The people always so strong trying to cope with the thought of no one willing to help them. It was about that time of day as soon as the sun would start to set, anyone watching would easily be able to see that any of the residents in the area were in panic as they started to scurry about to get to the minor safety of their homes.

Just behind the treeline there was a group of men roughly thirty or so lurking waiting for the right moment to strike fear into these people's hearts. I wonder what caused this group to hunt down innocent people to lay claim to their belongings. It was the same as every night so they thought, they would enter the village gather everyone around and select what they wanted and pick out one female for them all to enjoy in front of the whole village. To them it was as easy as taking candy from a baby because the three stooges, i mean leaders all happened to be ex shinobi from up north. "Lets get them boyyyyssss!" One of the 'leader' called as they started to mad rush the village. The way they did things were rather set they would pillage one night then wait so many nights before pillaging again so that the village would lower their guard and be that much more scared when they came back.

Will a lone hero save the day? or will the village be desecrated once more?
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

My first mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first mission   My first mission Icon_minitime13th February 2015, 2:35 pm

Kid would reach the location and would stop looking around for a moment before stopping around a couple of rather large rocks he would place himself in the middle, a perfect place in order too see the village where the people were already starting to hide in order too run from most likely the thugs. Kid would pull out his crossbow and would position it in a standing placement aiming toward the general direction of the area, Kid would then pull out a kunai and would cut himself forming a crossbow bolt holster, following that 5 red arrows would form within the holster followed by 5 white arrows then 5 Dark Blue arrow's, Kid would place the first arrow a red one within the bow and would begin aiming readying to fire at the first sign of aggression.

Kid would then poof a shadow clone, which would begin walking toward the village this was just a way of making sure he was not seen before he wanted to be, he would first try to simply ask the men to leave if that didn't work he would simply beat them up into leaving or at least try. It didn't take long got Kid's clone to reach the town he would watch as everyone began fleeing but he simply stood watching and once he caught sight of what was in the distance he would stand somewhat in their way the group would need to pass Kid in order to reach the town behind him the kunai he had used before would still be in his hand dripping with blood that would stain the soil beneath him.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

My first mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first mission   My first mission Icon_minitime13th February 2015, 2:48 pm

The group of men were charging as they saw a single boy standing in their way.... HA! as if he was in their way out of the group about ten of them would half circle Kid while the others ran past using the group of ten as a shield to keep him from following them. "Aye boys looks like we have our selves a hero child. AHAHAHAHA" the group laughed as they slowly started to tighten their formation around him. None of them were really fast nor did they have much intelligence thus why they werent the leaders. Speaking of the leaders the three decided like usual to stay behind the tree line as they waited for their minions to do their work. However, one of them noticed that a small group of their men were stopped and not pillaging. This would be the group around the clone of kid. "Aye brothers seems we have something stopping our boys there." The one who noticed them stopped pointed it out to the other two.

Back with the village a small number of villagers noticed Kid, they also noticed the band which marked him as a ASN shinobi, his rank they didn't know they were just glad someone picked their request to save them. But alas that was short lived as one of the men started to drag out a young girl she didnt look a day older than fourteen. "Aye i got our meat, 'urry up and deal with that brat so we can dig in!!!" the mother came rushing out of their house trying to stop them. "NOOO PLEASE LET HER GO! HELP!HELP!"

Would this would be hero save the town or would he be cut down by this group of mad men? STAY TUNED!
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

My first mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first mission   My first mission Icon_minitime13th February 2015, 4:26 pm

Kid would lick his finger and would aim at the man pulling the young girl out the arrow would let loose and would move at A rank speeds in order to hit the man trying to take the girl  the arrow if it hit would deal C rank spiritual damage and lethal as Kid was aiming at the man's head. The clone would simply look around at the people circling him then would clasp his hands together forming the labyrinth now they could not get close to him and everyone within would be afflicted with the same genjustu, 10 warriors made of shadows would appear in a circle surrounding the clone and each would simply stand there for a moment before Kid lifted his hand, Either you leave, or i will be forced to defend myself and the people of this village.

Kid the real kid would then load another arrow and would then begin aiming at the people already within the village, he didn't wanna have to kill all of the enemys but he could not afford to let them pillage the town. If the 10 surrounding the clone decided to attack they would find that they could not move how they wished, they would be blocked of by the maze and the shadow phalanx would attack each one for a member surrounding the clone they would move slow D rank speeds but would aim to simply slice their targets by any means using the labyrinth to there advantage. The clone would likewise pull out four kunai readying for combat before looking around, he could use his reaction to tell where the hiding three were that meant they were the leaders he would jump into the air and launch all four of his kunai aimed at the enemy's that had passed him when the 10 circled him, each kunai would be thrown with a boomerang shoot and would move at bullet release speeds in order to hit a thug then swoop back hitting them twice and reach back to Kid.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

My first mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first mission   My first mission Icon_minitime13th February 2015, 7:46 pm

THHHHWHOP! There was a loud thud from the arrow slipping past the flesh of the man dragging the young girl before he fell over. "TED! SHIT THEY GOT TED!" The remainder of the bandits in the town started to panic slightly as they continued to do what they wanted one of them actually went to grab the girl but wasn't sure how to get over to her. "I cant et to Ted!" he shouted as he looked for a way to get to them. Meanwhile the leaders watched and stood as they were wondering what their group of men were doing. Back to the events of the town three or four of the men were hit by the kunai two wounded while the other two died from a severed spine. The ones around the kid clone looked at one another and then half charged at him while the other half tried to flee. What is this madness? The villagers cowered in fear out of the bandits and out of Kid himself, which they knew they shouldn't be, but what if he was only wearing the ASN band because he killed one of them and liked it? what if he was planning to do the same things to them?
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

My first mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first mission   My first mission Icon_minitime13th February 2015, 8:27 pm

Kid would watch as the madness began, Kid would launch another arrow aimed at the leaders this arrow would be unable to be seen unless one of the three had a way sense nen, the arrow would move at A rank speeds and aim to hit the one in the middle of the three in the head. Considering the leaders could not see nen the one in the middle would simply fall from the internal mental damage to hit brain. There would be no wound only the target dropping too the floor.

The clone would simply chuckle as the bandits all began bumping into the invisible wall's currently blocking their path. Since they ran forward or away in a blind rage they would hit the maze and with no speed tiers all of the original 10 bandits would be hit by the shadow fighters being dealt D rank mental damage. Next the clone would catch the kunai and launch them once again in order to finish the job of the target's that were living that he had aimed at before. The shadow warriors would each hold their hands up starting to launch forty shadow missile's. This attack would clear out all the bandits without causing too much blood shed, each bolt would hit one person and each bandit would be hit with 30 D ranks of mental damage killing anyone unable to escape the genjustu instantly.

Now there would only be the two leaders left and the clone would look their way and start to walk toward them, Kid would get his sights on the the leaders and would wait.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

My first mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first mission   My first mission Icon_minitime16th February 2015, 12:39 am

The man being targeted simply stepped to the side when he went to face his brother completely unaware of the fact the arrow was coming at where he once stood. "I think we need to leave or that guy over there might actually kill us we can cut our loses here and start a new we dont need to worry about this sorry lot anymore..." With a shrug he looked back at the group of men who worked under him while the other two looked at him "You sure you wanna do that? i mean it might be harder to find men stupider than the ones we had..." they looked at one another before the first spoke up again. " I mean we could do that or we could kill the kid and show that village we mean business and nothing will save them." The other two smirked and nodded they knew he wouldnt back out of a fight he thought he would win. "Lets go you two." they started rushing out at B rank speed as one of them started looking around to make sure there werent any more or any clones hiding about. "Seems clear right now"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My first mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first mission   My first mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first mission
Page 1 of 1