Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Thug Life Chose Me (C Rank Mission)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Thug Life Chose Me (C Rank Mission) Empty
PostSubject: Thug Life Chose Me (C Rank Mission)   Thug Life Chose Me (C Rank Mission) Icon_minitime23rd January 2015, 5:45 pm

So this is where the Shogun raises his puppets.” Jean muttered to himself as he entered the grounds of the dorms keeping his eyes peeled out for anything or anyone suspicious. He had never been to the dorms before seeing as he was originally a missing nin before coming to the West Continent. He still didn’t understand how it was possible for two thugs to terrorize people at the Dorms of all places but hey he was here to do a job so he didn’t care much for details. La Croix as silently hovering at his side in her normal Amatsu state for some strange reason, maybe she was depressed? Whatever it was he would just silently file his nails with the file he had stolen and waited for whomever to show up so he could get this over with.
Back to top Go down

Thug Life Chose Me (C Rank Mission)
Page 1 of 1