Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A violet chapter [Bounty]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru

Haru

A violet chapter [Bounty] Empty
PostSubject: A violet chapter [Bounty]   A violet chapter [Bounty] Icon_minitime27th December 2014, 12:25 am

Bounty:

"Umm...onee-chan? What are we looking for?" The little boy asked as he walked beside his older sister, holding on to her sleeve as they went about their way. Okay, she wasn't his real sister but thats how he felt about her. After being rejected and tossed away by everyone he encountered since that day, one couldn't explain with mere words how he felt when he finally made a friend. He had no clue what they were doing out here, but the day looked nice. The sun was shining high, a few clouds floating around going about their business. Some trees were in the area here and there, very thin ones to be specific. he wondered if he'd get to play after they were done with whatever they came here for. On his back the miasma would gradually begin to take shape into a gourd, the violet gases seeping from the boy were kept under wraps this way so as not to effect those near him. "Today looks nice." he'd say as he put on a gleaming smile.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: A violet chapter [Bounty]   A violet chapter [Bounty] Icon_minitime27th December 2014, 12:50 am

We’re looking for someone to play with Sylv-chan.” Belladonna replied sweetly to the young lad that was holding on to her sleeve. Today was the day that she continued down the path of bloodshed and mayhem but fortunately for her she completed her first bounty rather effortlessly and she was silently hoping that today would be the same, then again this time it will be three against one. Belladonna had her reward from her previous bounty, Lori, to scout ahead to see if she could pin point the exact location of their next target, Joey. Ya see Belladonna was on a mission to gather as many people as possible, why exactly? At times she would tell herself that it was for protection, as the life of a missing nin was a dangerous one but the reality of it was that she, like Slyv was lonely. Maybe that’s why they had gotten so close in such a short period of time? After all they were two halves of the same coin. Keeping her eyes peeled out for any signs of their target, hoping that Joey would prove useful to her cause.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: A violet chapter [Bounty]   A violet chapter [Bounty] Icon_minitime27th December 2014, 10:04 pm

Joey was bored and wandering about before he happened to chance upon two shinobi, from what he could tell both low ranked like himself. However, like most cocky pricks he figured he could take them both out with easy but for now he wanted to monitor them for a bit to see how they acted. "Hmmm" he grumbled to himself as he sat hidden with in a bush some distance away. for the most part Joey had stayed alive by hiding in places like this and striking his target before they knew.

-----
OOC: seems my net cut out when i was posting my reply last night, so heres a semi shorter one.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: A violet chapter [Bounty]   A violet chapter [Bounty] Icon_minitime4th January 2015, 10:47 pm

The little dude's eyes lit up like stars when she said they were looking for a playmate. "Really! Do you know them?! Are they fun?! What games should we play, Onee-chan?!" Hopping about with excitement and glee shining from his very being, he wanted to hurry and find this person. Sylv hoped he or she was nice and that they could become good friends. Having the seemingly infinite energy supply of youth that all children possessed, he began to dash around his Onee-chan in an eager display to find their playmate quickly. Scoping out the distance his brown eyes could see, but to no avail. "Awah...I can't see them. Are they hiding or something?" Looking up at bella, he was saddened a tad for not finding them, why would they hide from him and onee-chan. Was it because of Sylv? Were they afraid of Sylv? The miasma continued to mist from his body and into the small gourd on his back. Becoming slightly larger than it was a few moments ago.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: A violet chapter [Bounty]   A violet chapter [Bounty] Icon_minitime10th January 2015, 10:06 pm

Bella couldn’t help but giggle at the sight of the young boy getting excited about finding their new playmate. Of course unlike Slyv Bella had no intentions of making this person her friend, she would rather making him into her slave, much like what she did with little Lori, but hopefully he’d be a bit more useful to her than Lori was. Maybe she should toss her in a ditch somewhere? “I don’t know him personally Slyv-chan but I hear he’s quite fun to play with, I’m sure we’ll have a great time!” She said softly as she ruffled the young boy’s hair. “Don’t be sad Slyv-chan I’m sure he’ll show up sooner or later.” Bella said calmly as she kept her eyes peeled out for Joey. At times like these she wished that she was a sensor.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: A violet chapter [Bounty]   A violet chapter [Bounty] Icon_minitime13th January 2015, 2:06 pm

Joey wasnt sure this time, it looked like they were looking for someone, this could go either two ways. One being they are looking for someone they know and they happen to be stronger than him, or two they were looking for him. The second of the two was what concerned him the most. "Lets see, i might be able to do something about them..." he sighed to himself as he waited and watched to see what they were going to do.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: A violet chapter [Bounty]   A violet chapter [Bounty] Icon_minitime6th April 2015, 9:24 pm

OOC: Going to try it alone~

Sylv would giggle as his onee-chan stroked her hand through his raven hair. It almost tickled a bit. Onyx eyes would dazzle once again as he heard that their playmate was known for being very fun. This is waht he wanted. With this new person they could all get along and become a trio of good friends like the three in that story book he read some time ago. Well, he didn't read the book because embarrassing as it was he still couldn't read, because he was never taught. The child attempted, of course, but it was stressful and crazy hard without knowing the basics. So he settled for simply flipping through and looking at the pictures that were spread some few pages apart.  In them, the three seemed very happy together and  ended up beating the bad guy. Oh he wanted to find this person so bad right now. Exciment at another time high he dashed from beneath his sister forward in some try to find him once again. "Come on out new friend! I want to play with you!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A violet chapter [Bounty]   A violet chapter [Bounty] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A violet chapter [Bounty]
Page 1 of 1