Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A New Chapter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

A New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: A New Chapter   A New Chapter Icon_minitime7th February 2014, 12:59 am

Today was the day, the day he tossed his village and old life to the wind. Cyrus had hated the idea of leaving his home and coming to this place. Even the first week he had been here it had been dreadful, but only because he had made it so for himself. As time passed he began to enjoy his time at the academy, and on the west continent in general, more and more. The people and culture were new and mesmerizing to him, every thing he learned was exciting and memorable. Along with the love of this new country, came the hate for his old home. Back in the Land of Beginnings, back in Ibaragakure, Cyrus had nothing but a broken home to return to. His father thought of him only as the son he never wanted, useless in his eyes and a disgrace not befit to carry the name of Taki never mind lead the clan in his place. That was fine with Cyrus, he had no interest in leading his clan, nor taking his father's place. In fact, when the old man later would hear about Cyrus's decision to join the Blades and swear fealty to the Shogun, he would probably sit back in his large rocking chair and smile. From this day forward, his place would be here, serving the Shogunate to the best of his capabilities.

Requesting an audience with the Shogun had been much easier than he expected. With the upcoming chunin exams, the Shogun had arrived to the academy for an extended visit until the exams completion later on in the month. He wished to oversee the preparation of the exams as well as observe the competitors to see who would be worth watching. Cyrus wanted to make sure he proved that he was worth watching. With his stomach in a naught, but his heart pulling him forward, Cyrus stepped through the large wooden doors that held the Shogun's court on the other side. He walked forward without breaking stride before kneeling in front of the Shogun, his head down to the ground and waiting for instruction. The clerk at the front desk had said she'd put in the request for Cyrus to be sworn into the Blades of the Shogun and the Shogun was aware of Cyrus's meeting as he had summoned the boy earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Zen

A New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter   A New Chapter Icon_minitime7th February 2014, 1:06 am

So you wish to join me? The shogun would say with a large smile coming over his face, so many young shinobi were joining his Shogunate. So much young potential, it would be a good thing for the future. And you wish to join my Blades? That part was a little more shocking. It would seem the word about his Blades was spreading more throughout the continent. Not really a bad thing but he wanted to keep his military might, at least that part, a secret. Regardless with a snap of his finger one of his assistants would bring the boy a sword, kneeling before him and presenting it to him. This blade is called Kubikiribōchō. From today onwards it will be your partner. Be sure to take care of it young shogunate warrior.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

A New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter   A New Chapter Icon_minitime7th February 2014, 9:41 pm

Cyrus stood as the servant brought forth the sword and presented it in front of him. Kubikiribōchō. He said simply, his eyes scanning every inch of the massive cleaver. He ran his fingers over the metal blade, trailing them along to the hilt. Wrapping his fingers around the bandaged hilt, Cyrus lifted the massive sword with ease thanks to his impressive strength. Raising it into the air, Cyrus inspected it one final time before slipping it over his shoulder with the strap attached to it. Bowing deeply, Cyrus said, Thank you my lord Shogun. With this sword I shall carve fear into your enemies and protect you with my life. From this point forward, I am your tool, to use at your leisure. With that, Cyrus turned and took his leave, a new chapter of his life only just beginning.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Zen

A New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter   A New Chapter Icon_minitime7th February 2014, 11:02 pm

Well said young shinobi. Be sure to point your new sword towards the my enemies and rise to the top of the world. The shogun said truly happy to have obtained a new blade. To think that one person had several swords at his disposal, each unique in their own way. That is how an empire should be after all and that was how the shogun brought peace upon this world, with the blades he possessed.

[Topic Over, Cyrus Taki is part of the Shogunate]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter   A New Chapter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Chapter
Page 1 of 1