Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Lord Genso! New chapter.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lord Genso! New chapter. Empty
PostSubject: Lord Genso! New chapter.   Lord Genso! New chapter. Icon_minitime23rd February 2014, 11:14 pm

Genso had slipped away from Argento for the moment wearing his blade outfit he was currently making his way too the academy office for what he hoped would be the last time unless he possibly wanted too turn in some bountys every now and then he of course was still gonna be a blade, less someone killed him for his weapon. He would push the doors of the building open before scanning the area while walking too the edge off the counter. Hey. He would tap the desk as he talked waiting too get someone's attention anyone it really didn't matter to him. Genso Zakiyoshi, here for a audience with the shogun.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Lord Genso! New chapter.   Lord Genso! New chapter. Icon_minitime24th February 2014, 2:52 pm

The clerk came out from a closet that seemed to be filled with scrolls and various paperwork, Hm? Genso..Zakiyoshi you say? The clerk asked, looking Genso up and down and trying to remember where she recognized the name from recently. A moment later she realized and with sad eyes said, Yes of course, the Shogun is always pleased to see one of his Blades...always... She murmured the last part, barely a whisper on her lips. She felt for the young boy, feared what the Shogun would do to him, and knew that his future wasn't bright. It probably killed him to have to come here and renounce his title, a title fresh and new that inspired joy and promise at first, but now was nothing more than salt to a very fresh, very painful wound. Please have a seat, I just need to check with the Shogun to make sure he isn't busy. She said, pointing to a row of chairs in the corner before disappearing through a different doorway and leaving Genso to be alone with his thoughts for a moment.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Lord Genso! New chapter.   Lord Genso! New chapter. Icon_minitime24th February 2014, 2:55 pm

As the women spoke Genso got a slight chill down his spine as if she was thinking bad about him, he shrugged it off as her voice gave her away even more so. The whispering under her voice implied she was thinking something in which most would deem private matters, as she walked away Genso would give her a scoff moving too his seat as he positioned himself firmly, this would be the second time he had meet the shogun the first time being when he ran into that guy as a AS it caused him too over look the weapon he had taken from the former blade he was strong but in the end Genjustu one him over...it caused genso too clinch his teeth at the thought of his former weapon of choice. He could no longer utilize genjustu and with a few mumbles he would attempt to remember to persons name. Di...Diax...Diamond.

The words would be said underneath his breath thought one could see he was deep in though his body would tighten up with his likewise clenching fist and the arm of the chair being crushed causing his hand print too be formed within it. With a jolt he would snap back too reality looking down at the chair he would sigh awaiting the meeting with the shogun he gulped.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Lord Genso! New chapter.   Lord Genso! New chapter. Icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 12:55 pm

Eventually the woman would return and would motion for Genso to follow her into the other room, once he got there he would see not only the Shogun but his bodyguards as well, the Shogun would look at him before snapping his fingers a small seat appearing in front of his desk where Genso would be expected to sit. Not many actually recieved a direct audience with the Shogun however since Genso was one of his Blades he would get that privledge, once everything was settled the woman would exit while the Bodyguards would simply stay in their place while Shogun cleared his voice before speaking.

I've recieved your medical reports and know you ran afoul of..Diamond, with that your abilities have been...lost, she is quite unique even among the prodigies so unique that those afflicted by that technique as unable to be cured with our current level of medical knowledge. So this leaves you with three choices, continuing your life as a shinobi without the ability to utilize chakra, retiring from the life of a shinobi and becoming one of the Lord's sponsored by myself or finally honorable death by ritual suicide. Note all three of these choices come with the added condition, though you were chosen to be one of my Blades I am afraid with the loss of your abilities you can no longer do that. However, because you were one of them assuming you choose the second option I can sweeten the deal for you rather than starting as a no-name lady, I suppose I can grant you additional funds putting you somewhere in the minor lord category. Not to mention I will give you transport to any of the lands of your chosing free of charge. the Shogun said pausing after to see Genso's words on whether he would accept his offer, he knew the boy wasn't stupid it was a good offer a chance rather than being a mere novice lord starting out but rather an minor (adept) one but he had known some particular prideful shinobi in his life, hopefully the boy wasn't one of them.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Lord Genso! New chapter.   Lord Genso! New chapter. Icon_minitime3rd April 2014, 1:12 pm

The lady came back after what felt like a hour and lead genso too the back where the shogun was waiting with his guard, Genso would look down once he would have been the elite within this room now he was simply a weakned dog. He would snap too focus as the shogun snapped, a seat appearing Genso would take a seat before looking the shogun in the eyes as he spoke. They all were good choices, Sucide was not a option and continuing too be a shinobi was not one either he had too take the better deal which was being a lord at least he would start out with some minor power, maybe he could end up ruling a village as daimyo one day, who knows pays too be young. Genso would loosen in his seat as he began too speak, I will become a lord, under your service Lord Shogun. As well i will take your transportation too my home the land of abyss. Genso would stand giving a slight bow toward the shogun before pausing and looking toward him waiting for a paper or something too show that he was now a lord.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Lord Genso! New chapter.   Lord Genso! New chapter. Icon_minitime4th April 2014, 12:34 pm

Good choice, very well, place Kabutowari on the table. The Shogun said before calling one of his bodyguards before whispering something in her ear causing her to nod before body flickering away. [color:a5a1=color=gold]I have made the arrangements for transportation, and in this pouch is some xel to start you off. I will spread word, it would seem you are the second of this new generation to try your hand at politics rather than battle. I do believe a one...Yvette Ocelot, three years back likewise decided to become a Lord, or rather in her case a Lady. Hmm I'm rambling. The Shogun said as his bodyguard would reappear next to him before nodding causing him to lean back into his chair and wait for Genso to place his former weapon on his desk.

That will be all. Genso Zakiyoshi, I wish you..safe travels in your endevours the world after all can be a dangerous place for those of a higher standing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Lord Genso! New chapter.   Lord Genso! New chapter. Icon_minitime4th April 2014, 12:45 pm

Genso would listen closely, pulling out his weapon and placing it on the desk with a small smile while taking the Xel, he was now a lord and a high level one if that meant anything. He would shake the xel and then flicker from the area he still had some old tricks.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Genso! New chapter.   Lord Genso! New chapter. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord Genso! New chapter.
Page 1 of 1