Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

War Preparations(Knightmare)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nik

Nik

War Preparations(Knightmare) Empty
PostSubject: War Preparations(Knightmare)   War Preparations(Knightmare) Icon_minitime16th December 2014, 6:32 pm

The war was on and after confirming that not only his sensei was already gone but one of his team members he would start to pack at once. It was not smart to leave alone considering the fact that everywhere was currently hostile even their own land, Kid could only think as he sat on his bed that hopefully they were doing okay. Though he had an uneasy felling so he would finish packing his clothes into a bag and toss it around his back before over looking what he had placed on the table, a set of Dipu style Kunai, Shuriken and explosive tags. Once he fully checked his supply's and made sure to pack some sleeping gear just in case along with a water supply.

He was now ready with his weapon pouch on his left leg he would push open his door and look around no one was back from the meeting yet so he would walk outside and sit on the steps moving up too the door. He had to see his brother before he left considering this might just be the last time either of them saw each other it was only fitting to wish each other luck and possibly have a little fun before they left.

He would offer a sigh before laying back and looking at the top of the dome as he tried to relax and prepare for the journey ahead, thinking of his Sensei and shiro did not leave him time to think of his own well being they would be traveling with just two genin unless they caught up with the others they would be targets but no easy one's. Kid was confident in his ability's which were only getting strong and he knew R'tari was more than battle ready considering this was not his first war. It would put the boys mind at ease as he waited for his brother to show finally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Preparations(Knightmare)   War Preparations(Knightmare) Icon_minitime18th December 2014, 11:00 pm

Ka had only just arrived back home after the war meeting when he was greeted by Stalker, who looked at him with a stern look before head butting his master. Stalker was still kind of upset at Ka over the actions that had taken place a couple weeks ago, but knew that Ka was driven to that outcome by his team mates. Maybe he would have to watch for Ka's behavior during their mission. "We're going to war buddy, no time to hold a grudge against me" He said as he would look up and see his brother laying on the roof of their house. "Go on and grab the rest of my bags in my room and meet me back here" He said to his nargacurua before jumping up the the roof. "So the shinobi world is about to change, isn't it?" Ka knew he wasn't as smart as his brother, and from time to time would seek out advice from his younger sibling.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: War Preparations(Knightmare)   War Preparations(Knightmare) Icon_minitime18th December 2014, 11:44 pm

Kid would sit up as his brother and stalker walked up their babbling gave them away and Kid would offer a sigh cause he was almost asleep before stretching. "The shinobi world is always changing, now it's the dobustu. Tomorrow the shogunate it never ends all we can do is fight for our right to be left alone to our own ignorance. " Kid would say patting his brother on his back and offering a smile.

"i heard you hurt a teammate, what was that all about? Hopefully they won't hold you back?"

The only reason why kid asked that was the fact that in war one could die by not being able to work with their team, one needed trust and without it you would be fighting alone and being alone meant death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Preparations(Knightmare)   War Preparations(Knightmare) Icon_minitime19th December 2014, 12:23 am

Whatever reassurances Ka was seeking from his brother were not brought to fruition by the pat on his back, but he would sinply sit down next to his brother and stare up at the dome ceiling with him. "If only it would change in a way to benefit the world, instead of destroying it" He would say before his brother would bring upon the incident from a couple weeks ago. "Just some beef with the team mates, been bubbling for a while. Surprised she forfeit before either of us got seriously injured. But enough of my failures, how's your training going? Do you think your ready for what we have been assigned to do?"
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: War Preparations(Knightmare)   War Preparations(Knightmare) Icon_minitime19th December 2014, 1:53 am

Kid would let out a small laugh as his brother asked if he was ready, for the most part he was and was not. Though it could be expected seeing as how he only graduated a couple days ago. Everything was moving so fast and he didn't really get the chance to mold into the shinobi life he was simply thrust into it like a random foot soldier along with the numerous academy students signed up for war to young.

"Well i finally learned how the elders used telepathy, should come in handy.But if you really wanna find out how about we have a good ole spar. No telling when we will see each other again."

Of course he wanted to best his brother finally but he also needed someone to tell him he was ready, for the most part he was scared and with the current connection Ka would feel Kid's emotions as if they were his own.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Preparations(Knightmare)   War Preparations(Knightmare) Icon_minitime19th December 2014, 2:40 am

Ka had known of this kind of communication for a while, as his mother would converse with him often in this manner, however he really never cared for it. It was such an invasion of privacy, at least for Ka. "I do dislike it when mother talks to us like this Ka didn't want to insult or hurt his brothers feeling about the whole invading his mind thing, but he just had to lay that out for him. His little brother's offer did sound rather appealing at first, but images of the massive explosion engulfing Ada had flooded his mind. If his brother was indeed still within his mind he would feel the rage coursing through him during that moment. "I'd rather not to be honest, too much has happened recently due to my sparring. I hope you understand"
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: War Preparations(Knightmare)   War Preparations(Knightmare) Icon_minitime19th December 2014, 6:47 pm

Kid would chuckle his brother turned down his spar, and the only reason that he had asked was to show his brother that he had a major weakness Genjustu but it would seem he would have to learn that on his own causing him to stand up and jump down on too the ground with a small thud, before looking up at his brother and holding his hand up, Guess i will be going then, i am late. Some of my squad members have already left. Make sure you don't die in the war. I still have too beat you before that happens. Kid would offer a smile and start walking away holding his things, he really needed to work on some sealing justu but that would have to wait till he got to hakagakure.

If his brother had anything too say now would be the time Kid was not the type to wait for a meaningless conversation, he had better things to be doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: War Preparations(Knightmare)   War Preparations(Knightmare) Icon_minitime22nd December 2014, 3:32 am

Ka would simply nod when his brother had jumped off the roof in order to leave, seemed that his team had already left without him, which made Ka chuckle a bit. As dysfunctional as his team was, they knew not to leave unless everyone had gathered, less chance of being take out one by one by the enemy. So as Kid walked out of the compound, Ka would simply focus on his body, and it would begin to sink into the house he was currently laying upon. He would fall through the house until he had reached his room in the basement, then look around his room, seeing it was pretty scarce with his gear all packed up, so he would just start looking at his collection of books, running his hands over their spines as a sort of farewell.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Preparations(Knightmare)   War Preparations(Knightmare) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Preparations(Knightmare)
Page 1 of 1