Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume] Empty
PostSubject: Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume]   Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume] Icon_minitime14th February 2018, 8:35 pm

Without Xan constantly hounding him to train, Hiroshima had grown rather lazy these past few months. The last major ordeal he had gone through had been the battle with Takahiro and since unlocking the full power of the Raijin no Ken, he basically had been lounging around the house eating whatever Karliah feed his lazy ass and using the Raijin’s ability to broadcast images to basically watch documentaries on the previous owners of the weapon. Thankfully, the sword wasn’t filled with a lust for blood so she was quite fine with loafing around with Hiroshima. It wasn’t only till recently that he came to the conclusion that he had yet to progress from his current ranking within the Pandora Army for over a year. Sure he was probably stronger than the average Gold Knight, however, he had dreams of becoming a God and one doesn’t become a God by lazing around. Not really wanting to bother Xan and wouldn’t even consider training with Zaku, he would reach out to Suzume to see if she could spare some time to train with her favorite great grandson or whatever way they were related. Getting dressed in his armor, he would make his way to the training grounds in hopes of actually getting training done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume]   Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume] Icon_minitime22nd February 2018, 11:42 am

Suzume had actually been lecturing Cleopatra about how she wanted more great great grandchildren and couldn't understand how any dutiful wife could be satisfied by only bearing one child for their husband and telling a tale about how in her day her siblings were bearing children by the dozens if they weren't up for fighting and how she had taken to battle while pregnant not letting such a thing hamper her contributions to the village. Still she remembered that her favorite great grandchild had decided he needed her wisdom yet again to catapult his training to greater heights especially if he thought he would be tackling the HUIT Order tournaments once he reached Gold Knight. She would instruct Cleo to follow her seeing as they could just leave Tyrell with Hiroshima's concubine that he insisted was just his slave, yet he didn't whip or punish her like one would usually do to slaves much less occasionally take her to the breeding pits to be properly disciplined when she broke a dish or failed to clean the house every 6 hours.

"Hmph. You finally decided to get off of your ass have you. It's about time, I was beginning to think you'd lost your ambition and all the training you had received to become what you are meant to be was for naught. Still these old bones aren't what they used to be, so I brought a little assistance to make sure you are kept on your toes." Suzume said, stepping to the side to reveal Karliah who at least looked apologetic. "So what was the plan, what are you trying to polish, or has all your slacking made you forget the proper sword forms? That goes for you to Karliah!" she said with a severe gaze which promised much punishment if that was indeed the case.

Team Training:

----------------------------------------------------

"I-I also need to train...I'm trying to get to Gold Knight myself...maybe this training will get me a little bit closer?" Cleo said slightly ashamed as she felt like she had not made any progress since the eventful mission where Hiro had once again increased the distance in strength between them. It wasn't a competition or anything he had Zaku for that but she wanted to measure up with him and not fall too far behind otherwise she couldn't stand beside him when he became a God of Pandora. She refused to be a weakling when he was so powerful as it would bring shame to their family and she wanted Tyrell to be inspired by both of his parents not just his father.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume]   Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume] Icon_minitime23rd February 2018, 7:54 pm

I mean he understood that he wasn’t doing much anymore but why would she even think he lost his ambition, a bit harsh. “Thanks for showing up Suzu-baasama. I’m sorry I asked this of you on such a short notice but with Xan busy and Zaku being unreliable you’re the only person I can depend on to really push me.” When fighting the aforementioned, he knew that he could go all out without the fear of actually hurting them as Xan had that samurai defense thing and he didn’t really care whether or not Zaku died when they fought, in fact, he probably would’ve been relieved if that did happen. “I haven’t been completely slacking off since I had done a few fights in the pits so I’m looking to polish up a few skills see if can still hold my own against someone with skill and not random fodder.” He ended as he began to stretch. Though he felt a bit bad for calling those people fodder, it was just the truth. They just lined up to get slaughtered and people said that Pandora was a messed up place.

Hm, Karliah? If you wanted to train why didn’t you just so?” Hiroshima asked as he was a bit surprised that she was here as well. He was pretty sure that after he had contacted Suzume she had immediately started heckling his wife then again she could’ve been heckling her a long time ago. Poor thing. He knew how overwhelming the elders of the Isley family could be and he didn’t envy her situation one bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume]   Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume] Icon_minitime16th March 2018, 8:07 am

"Hmph very well, in that case to really push you to your limits a few stipulations are in order, the first being that you do not rely on external magic and the latter that you spar against myself and your wife." Suzume said her frown becoming severe as she felt the best way that he would improve would be to return to the basics of swordsmanship as she felt that he was getting too reliant on the fact that he possessed a powerful curse mark and in order to truly progress he would need to further improve the core of his fighting style. As a swordsman he was good but he should not merely be good but instead should be the best after all if he were truly Xan's heir he would strive for perfection of his interpretation of kenjutsu. She would wait for him to answer knowing that as Karliah's mentor her student would be unable to refuse the conditions set but he still had a chance to walk away.

----------------------------------------------

Cleo wuld blush at Hiro's comment about them training together, she had gotten more confident but she still sometimes felt a little shy about asking for his help especially since she was determined to get stronger without relying on him as much since he had already done so much for her. "I-I know, must of s-slipped my mind." Cleo said her stuttering back full force as she didn't dare do such a thing when they were in public since it wasn't becoming of the wife to the heir of the Isley Family, but when it was just them she felt relaxed enough to be herself. She would glance at Mephala making a note to get it once more reforged by the Isley Family Blacksmith since she hadn't had a chance to do so with the materials they had gained from that fated mission. But all in all she was ready whenever Hiro was.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume]   Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume] Icon_minitime22nd March 2018, 2:22 pm

Well, that’s a bummer since I had a few new magic I would’ve liked to test out but sure I’m game.” Hiroshima stated as before leaping backward to put some distance between the two. Though he probably should be using the Raijin no Ken for such a fighting seeing as his opponents were a Silver Knight and a Gold Knight Templar he decided to go with the two weapons he held over the years, his trusty Wakizashi and his Katana. If push came to shove he could always use Raijin. It probably would’ve been wiser for him to make the first move but he would allow them to come to him, hopefully, that was something he wouldn’t regret. “Ready whenever you two are!” Hiroshima declared as he activated his Raidengan.

Hiroshima:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume]   Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume] Icon_minitime28th March 2018, 11:54 am

Suzume would frown before proceeding to walk forward while Cleo would take a deep breath before crouching choosing to wait for her elder to make her an opening before fully joining the fight. Instead she would watch what Suzume did and figure out the best way to cover any holes she saw all the while pushing her child's father further than she had ever pushed him before. This time he wouldn't have his magic and in her opinion while skilled at kenjutsu he had been slacking in that department not really innovating new techniques which was purely kenjutsu focused in quite some time. Sure she knew that she wasn't his equal in kenjutsu but she felt that he should be prepared just in case he met someone who not only was able to match his Magic like that Takahiro guy had but also was on his level in physical combat. She was so scared that something like that could happen again and this time it would be him bleeding out on the ground..

Spoiler:

Meanwhile Cleo's worrying aside Suzume would continue walking forward before drawing her new cane-sword and speeding up so that she could engage Hiroshima. Her initial draw was done at S-rank speeds though she did it with the minimum amount of effort as she was old and she didn't appreciate wasting energy making fancy movements if she didn't need to, besides she already had an idea of how the boy fought with his Magic, she was more interested in seeing how he fought with just physical means of combat. Did he possess the same moxie or was he the type to draw things out until he could deliver a decisive blow. She liked to think that her student contrasted nicely with him as while both were soft spoken individuals in combat Cleo was very aggressive while the display that she had seen of Hiro she saw that he was passive almost reactionary in his swordplay.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume]   Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume] Icon_minitime5th April 2018, 8:42 pm

Well, it was time to kick things off. His red hues watched the woman carefully as she made a step forward while his wife sat back all while keeping her eyes on him. Truth be told he had expected such a tactic but the real question was he able to deal with two opponents like this? Only time would tell it seems, taking a deep breath his gaze would shift back and forth for a few moments until he noticed that subtle twitch from Suzume and knew that it was his moment. Bolting towards Suzume at samurai blinding light speeds to cover the ground between in a flash, Hiroshima would then look to interrupt her attempt at attacking him using Batto with his Katana and would immediately follow up with a horizontal slash to her stomach which would end up firing off a paralytic wave knocking her back 50 feet into her apprentice, hopefully anyways. He had purposely avoided hitting her chest as he was fairly certain that if he had managed to pull this off and she got hit by the wave she would end up dying immediately and he really didn’t want that on his conscience.

Hiroshima :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume]   Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume] Icon_minitime7th April 2018, 12:17 pm

It would be Cleo not Suzume who would rise to challenge him as the latter was merely a way to provoke him to attack rather than the actual aggressor as such Cleo would dart off at blinding light speeds as well gritting her teeth as her legs were still not used to the strain of using Chokasoku. Still with one hand she would swipe across her face causing Sithis to emerge from her skull while with the other she would grip Mephala's hilt and draw it albeit not unsheathing it. The end result was that the moment she drew Mephala her displacement aura would actually predict her intent to strike her husband and if not for his ability to read electric currents he would have missed the fact that it would arc outward away from her body akin to lightning before striking at the hand that he was using to try and halt Suzume's attack. Unlike her mentor there was no moment for him to halt after all once she got within proximity to him she had already finished her draw and seeing as she didn't need to fully unsheathe nor swing her blade to cut him she could merely remain still and let her displacement aura strike him. She had learned a lot of things growing up and sparring against Hiro and this was one of them after all if one of the foremost authorities on Kenjutsu specialized on outspeeding other individuals movements then if you erased the movement aspect you'd be able to fight them on even ground and punish them for thinking they could anticipate your kenjutsu.

She knew how to hold back and thus decided to deliver wounds which she knew she could heal after this was all over thus the strikes to his wrists were done to deal as much damage as it would take for him to lose his grip on his weapons and yet not enough to go past being a surface injury. Still she had paid Gelel to ensure that her first strike would discharge into his body akin to lightning to deal a second and third strike on the opposite wrist in order to prevent his follow up and give Suzume the opening she needed.

Spoiler:

---------------------

Suzume was amused that this upstart thought he could prey on her age and attempt to use her own family technique against her, still she liked his moxie and would utilize Shunshin to dart to the side the moment she registered his movement allowing her to now see his kenjutsu techniques. Instead of stopping her assault she would merely multiply the strikes she was dealing utilizing Battojutsu to deliver $ Slashes in the interval that it would usually take for her to deliver one. Now with Karliah's interference it allowed Suzume to be the finisher as while he was dealing with her apprentice she could strike from a distance filling in the holes left in Karliah's strikes. While normally she would of slashed to kill she didn't want to traumatize Cleo, after all she was soft and wouldn't be able to handle it, so she likewise aimed for flesh wounds which would merely bleed and not do anything serious like maim or mortally wound him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume]   Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume] Icon_minitime12th April 2018, 7:24 pm

A frown would appear on his lips the moment he had realized that he had played right into their hands, it was a pity too as he was really hoping that he could’ve gotten rid of the old hag and deal with Karliah separate. Either way, he knew that this wasn’t going to be a walk in the park with it being the two of them simultaneously but he believed he knew what had to be done as such he would look to defend the oncoming assault from both sides.

With Karliah successfully freeing up her mentor to avoid his attacks, his red hues would shift towards her as he saw the attacks coming his way thanks to his visual prowess as even without Muscle Tension he was still able to read the attacks heading his way. With that said he would quickly shift into the Blood Moon Stance then followed up with the Crimson Moon Parry parrying the first two with his katana and the third strike with his Wakizashi. He wouldn’t stop there, however, as he would parry Suzume’s four strikes as well, the first two strikes with his katana and the other two with his Wakizashi.

Once the attacks were successfully parried, Hiroshima would expend S rank worth of natural energy on Hirenkyaku and would move towards Suzume at SS- speeds and would attempt to run past her and position himself behind her. If he was successful in doing so, he would follow up by delivering a horizontal slash hitting her upwards and would follow up by drilling her into the ground. With his love being the real problem here, he would attempt to keep her busy by leaving numerous afterimages in his wake which he would also use to throw Suzume off to ensure that he would land his hit.

Hiroshima:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume]   Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume] Icon_minitime4th May 2018, 11:37 am

"Oh? So you think you can parry all of my strikes?! Very well, take them all!" Suzume cackled as she sheathed her blade after Hiro parried four of her strikes and proceeded to get closer to her with a burst of speed. She would draw her blade yet again however in regards to the amount of strikes she was dealing it was incomparable to what she had unleashed previously. A small amount of her skill as a Battojutsu master was being displayed in it's full might as while she never taught her grand nephew anything about kenjutsu she did however teach his mother and father. She would utilize Shunshin to get closer to him intending on clashing with him head on while utilizing a combination of her Displacement Aura and swordsmanship to engage him before he could reach her.

The strikes would be unleashed from various angles, targeting various areas on his body and adapting to his prominent use of parries to deal with her aggression. It was quite a powerful style but it would seem the current Isley Heir had relied on the basic capabilities of the Blood Moon Stance instead of making additional defensive techniques to counter-act other methods of kenjutsu. While normally slashes could easily be parried what happened when one parries the type of strike which induces knock-back, simpe their weapon is knocked off-course causing them to waste time in order to try and parry another strike especially if said follow up occurs within almost the same interval of the last strike. As a result though he would normally be capable of parrying the strikes with no problem, Hiroshima would instead fall prey to whatever follow-up strike succeeded Suzume's use of an Iai Bash which she would use to cut him to pieces. Of course she had forgotten that they were meant to be holding back though if she did see blood well, she would ease up the following strikes so as not to slice and dice Hiroshima into pieces. If she didn't however..and he decided to pull out something which could negate her physical strikes then she would keep it up merely to illustrate a point if not for his intangibility he would be dead, and if not for his over-reliance on a single defensive kenjutsu technique which was meant to be built upon and supplemented with other kenjutsu he would not be in this situation.

Spoiler:

----------------------------------------

"I'm sorry, but that was a mistake." Cleo thought to herself as she smiled bitter-sweetly. She was glad that he managed to parry her kenjutsu the proper way, but that was the point she was ultimately a distraction at least initially. When he parried her strike she would back off deciding to let her mentor pin him down something that she was quite possible of doing. Using that Cleo would take that opportunity to move without any body movement what so ever using Bringer Light for the first time against Hiroshima. With his focus on Suzume he would be unable to follow after her as she would glide above him in a crescent while gripping her hilt. Like before a strike would lash out comprised of her displacement aura aimed at discharging into his body as she moved past him to end up behind him. She would do so in a way that she would move around him, with Hiro most likely losing track of her the moment she approached his right side and thus would not realize that she was currently at his left side slightly behind him essentially sandwiching him between her and Suzume.

It was a classic numbers advantage between skilled combatants, while she was sure he would be fine if he were allowed to use everything in his arsenal this was a test of kenjutsu and she hoped that he was the superior of both of them combined. If he wasn't well, this training would hopefully allow him to eventually be so, after all if he was to become Blue Hummingbird then defeating both of them at the same time shouldn't be a problem. From there he could move to soundly defeating Zaku and then finally defeating the Bloody Ruler in straight combat truly cementing his place within the Isley Clan. If he managed to not be done in by their teamwork just yet then maybe he would actually take them seriously and pull out his new weapons, otherwise Cleo would have to force him to.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume]   Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparations II [Hiroshima and Suzume]
Page 1 of 1