Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle. Empty
PostSubject: Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle.   Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle. Icon_minitime12th December 2014, 4:18 am

Jazz would watch as Roxas left to conduct buisness, now that she had made sure that Ada was okay and wasn't in danger of dying she could focus on other things. Such things like Ka getting cocky and declaring their last bout a loss on her part, she would have to rectify that and thus once she was sure their sensei was gone her eyes would narrow as she walked to the window. Ka. Meet me on the roof.. Now. Jazz said said sparing him a glance before exitting out from the window and using chakra to stick to the wall before walking up it. She would get to the top and look at the area there wasn't much obviously there were racks which were probably used to hang clothing but for the most part it was empty. There were two water tanks near the south on an elevated platform while other than the metal beams the area as a whole was flat.

To the right of where she was standing it was completely clear while the left was where the metal bars were, all in all the Hospital itself was easily the same size as a Large (L) creature, which she could estimate allowed her a radius of 150 ft (200 ft diameter) before she could fall off the roof considering she was standing in the center of the roof. The hospital thankfully was circular allowing her to get a good gauge of the distance and thus she would take ten steps before stopping while waiting. She was staring at the door which led to the roof of course for Ka, perhaps Stalker to ultimately she didn't care at the moment. Her shadow would manifest behind her as she was infact itching for a fight, something to turn her apparent lose streak around, losing to the same person twice even if Ka didn't score a true victory either of the times irked her beyond belief.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle.   Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle. Icon_minitime13th December 2014, 4:39 pm

"What this all about Jazz" Came Ka's voice from over the edge of the building, he had just climbed out of the window when Jazz told him to meet her on the roof. If she was to look over the edge of the hospital, she would see him laying on the wall with his feet planted firmly on it, chakra flowing to them in order to keep him from falling. He knew what she wanted, but it always felt better to hear it anyways. Well actually he didn't know exactly what it was she wanted, but his best guess would have to be either revenge for what he had done to Ada, or she wanted to get back at him for his comment earlier. Truth be told he really didn't want to do either things, circumstances however had lead them to the outcome, and maybe now they would start treating him like a team mate than a retard. His left index finger had a shuriken spinning on it while his other hand played with the chain on his sword. "Out with it, we got preparations for our mission, and we shouldn't delay more then nessisary"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle.   Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle. Icon_minitime13th December 2014, 7:16 pm

Jazz would clench her jaw slightly at his comment like she didn't want to say it or rather was annoyed that he had to ask why she wanted to meet him on the roof. Fight me. Ada might of forgiven you but I don't let go of grudges that easily especially since you seem to think me walking away that time was a forfiet. So I'll give you that one, but we fight now to make our 4th bout. Jazz said each of the cerberus heads of her shadow hissing menancingly as she waited for him to get up onto the roof before speaking again. Regardless of who wins this time, I'll treat you like a teammate, but this is something that needs to happen for us to start afresh. she said waiting for Ka's answer or reaction to what she said her heart was beating a bit quicker as it usually did when she was about to fight, something she had been conditioned into to get her adrenaline pumping by simple mental stimulation.

I need to gauge your power Ka, I need to know whether you will be a worthy rival and someone to have my back during this war. I've seen how quickly you've grown from the time we first fought..I need to see whether or not it was a fluke or that you truly are becoming more formidable. Jazz thought to herself before her hands would drop to the sides as she assumed her stance. So prepare yourself I won't hold back anymore. she said Castilion clicking as she removed it from storage causing it to appear on her legs.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle.   Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle. Icon_minitime15th December 2014, 1:57 am

"So, she want a clean slate eh? We'll see about that" He thought as he gripped the shuriken spinning on his finger, the metal digging into his inorganic skin as a grin formed on his face. Listening to her voice, Ka was trying to pin pointing her position on the roof top he would reach into his bag and remove a smoke bomb. He only had one chance for this to work, but he was going to make the best of it. "Alright Princess, challenge accepted" He said throwing the smoke bomb up so it would explode just as it cleared the edge giving him cover, while his other hand threw threw shuriken he was holding in a wide arc from the side of the building. The bomb should provide sufficient cover so the shuriken would remain un-noticed, however that was not the end of his attack. He would jump up the wall at A rank speed, landing in the cloud of smoke before dashing towards Jazz with his hands on his sword ready to strike. By the time Ka would make it to Jazz, The shuriken he had thrown would have made been close enough to notice as it careened towards Jazz. Well not right at Jazz, but just behind her, Because by now Ka would have just started to finish his attack. As he was meer feet away from her Ka would draw his blade at crashing ground speed at an angle from her left hip to right shoulder. If she was able to back away she may have still been hit by the attack due to his displacement aura coating his sword.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle.   Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle. Icon_minitime15th December 2014, 3:07 am

Jazz would tap the ground springing up her field while two dopplegangers sprung up next to her, all of them would have no trouble tracking Ka through the smoke thanks to chakra sensory and the one of the left would tap her wrists removing an ink brush and a slip of paper from storage quickly making a seal only to finish and sealing the smoke from the smoke bomb inside of it having made a storage seal capable of storing such materials before tapping her leg to utilize Melody. Unfortunately for the original she would be hit by Ka's attack, though it didn't do anything more than knock her back and cut a thin but long slice mark down her body which would cause her clothing to tear a bit blood spilling downward but simply being superfical only looking worse than it really was. Is that all you got Ka, I let you cut me. Jazz said her face still stoic even though her voice sounded a mixture of excited and aroused she would hold her ground using her strength to root her body in place while kicking outward. This would cause an Axis to fly outward at Crashing Ground speeds straight at Ka's chest boosted by the Melody as Jazz's wound would be cauterized causing her even more pain which only seemed to make her tremble.

While the one on the right would remove the Rikigaku Tamer from the originals waist before cracking it causing a whip of chakra to extend from the handle before skating forward in a blur lashing out with her skates with a Strike of Disgrace aiming at blindsiding Ka while he either took or dodged the Axis. Her hand holding the whip would likewise lash out attempting to wrap around Ka's neck so she could yank him off his feet and throw him into one of the poles for hanging clothes. Come on Ka, is this all you can do, show me everything otherwise I'll never respect you no matter what you do. said doppelganger said taunting him while the other doppelganger simply watched. She hadn't used weapons or brought out fuinjutsu during any of their previous fights, it was a testiment to exactly how serious she was going at the moment if he didn't shape up well she wouldn't hold back.

All
Spoiler:

Jazz
Spoiler:

Dopp 1
Spoiler:

Dopp 2
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle.   Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle. Icon_minitime18th December 2014, 12:40 am

Pressure had built up already in the air above the hospital as Ada slowly made his way up the stairs slowly. He was starting to get used to being injured. Perhaps he'd grow stronger from that in its self, but that would be to much like a weak pink haired punk girl that Ada had no real memories of. The steps seemed to grow taller with each passing one as Ada neared the top. He was completely ready, with or without his body permission, to leave this hospital before his clan realized where he was. Not but a few hours before had the entire 'team' met saying they had somewhere they had to go and Ada was ready to walk out the front door, but something seemed wrong. Something was drawing him to the top of the steps to the roof of the hospital. The air inside the stairwell seemed to thicken the closer he got to his destination. It wasn't until he turned the knob to the door that he realized why he was drawn there.

"So prepare yourself I won't hold back anymore" Jazz's voice said, slipping through the crack in the door jam.

Here. Really? Ada thought to himself still not completely understanding why everything lead back to the two of them fighting it out like a pair of squabbling children. Slowly Ada's vectors turned mental and passed through the wall to make sure they weren't directly next to the door before his slowly and carefully opened the door.

"Alright Princess, challenge accepted" Ka's voice seemed to answer just as Ada opened the door. Without another notice the pair was off and at it.

Ada's body seemed to react on its own as time slowed around him. It was as if this had all been played out before. I pair of brainless warriors challenging each other with no fore thought. The pointless battle seen a thousand times over. So what did that make Ada? His body stepping forward. Air entering his lungs as his mouth opened wide before letting out nothing but a silent scream in the frozen time. Then it all shattered back to reality.

"Are you freaking serious?" Ada said before using one of his vectors to litterally rip the door off the hinges it hung from. Stepping in as fast as he could, the vector holding the door rushed in. There was no way he'd make it for the first attack, but the doors target would make it in time as the vector pushed forward at A-Rank speeds to hit the first doppelganger with the door and push it back with B-Rank strength before the vector would release the door and snap back to try to grab Ka and knock him off to the side. Ada's mind, like all the zerin's excelled at multitasking, and that was plain to see as his other vector moved at the same time to wrap its self around the neck of the second Doppelganger.

"All you two do is fight. I don't care how big and bad you are, you are still the mouthful idiot and you are the emotionless shell of a person." Ada chimed out louder hoping that he could release his vectors and the group could just talk for once. "Tried the fighting thing with you guys. I'll do the sensible thing here. I'm the weak one after all this idiot blew me up. But you two." Ada said letting his anger at the situation get the better of him. "You two may live up to what your parents or clan want you to be but you fail completely when it comes to be a real shinobi." Ada said spouting his anger before attempting to turn and leave the hospital roof. "You dream of having the one chance to show you strength and yet all you two can seem to do is show your stupidity. Now I know why my clan rarely leaves the compound."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle.   Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle. Icon_minitime18th December 2014, 10:48 pm

"Okay, this girl is good" Ka thought to himself as Jazz's doppelganger had sealed away the smoke that was hiding his position from his opponent, the rest of his plan had however went off without a hitch. Dragon's tail had cut Jazz's torso, and the force knocked her backwards to where she had started her counter attack. However just after his attack had landed, a large door would rush past him and strike the Dopelganger that had place behind Ka to strike him from behind. The boy's voice rang out, causing citizens bellow to wonder what was going on, on the roof of the hospital which was a good question. Ka had already kind of clued in that whatever was pushing that door would return, probably to attack him, I mean Ka would if he was in Ada's position. Ka blew him up so it was useless to think there wouldn't be any grudges. By that time Jazz had sent out her lightning kick that she attempted on him last fight, which lead Ka to three choices that he could preform in order to get out of this situation.

One option was to simply use the body replacement jutsu to get behind Jazz, but then that would leave him helpless if he needed it later. No matter the words that flowed from Ada's lips, this fight would continue. He could bring up his displacement armour to negate the damage from from the kick and keep going towards Jazz, but that would leave him open to any possible attack Ada would unleash on him. SO that would leave the Jiko with on one option. With his hands releasing their grip on his sword handle and grabbing hold on the chain, Ka would leap into the air at vacuum release speed, Saving him from the lightning attack and Ada's swat with his vectors. The clash of the two oncoming attacks would have been a spectacle to see to be sure, but Ka was more focused on beating Jazz. "And You Think Hiding In Seclusion, Being Tortured By Demons Is Any Better Training To Being A Ninja!" Ka's shouts were equally as strong as Ada's own, almost coming from behind Ada. He had heard the rumored nicknames of the Zerin clan, and from what Ada had shown him, those rumors weren't inaccurate. Now ten feet above Jazz Ka would spin the chain around in his hand to fifteen feet, so as the blade would almost skim the surface as it was spun at crashing ground speed at Jazz's shoulders. "You think words from a wounded human like yourself will halt  the lack of respect this little shit exudes on an hourly basis? Or stop your clan from killing due to how weak you are? Or the boiling hatred I gain from merely being around you two? Wake the hell up"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle.   Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle. Icon_minitime18th December 2014, 11:48 pm

"Are you freaking serious!" Was the only warning the doppelganger closest to the door namely the one with the ink brush got, thinking nothing off it she would use Melody again before turning to see who interupted. The door would be flung at the Doppelganger and almost causing her to drop the ink brush she was carrying, she would however bear with it attempting to hold her ground at least before the vector started pushing back causing her to be knocked off her feet thankfully it didn't continue until squishing her against a wall. The second doppelganger would look up seeing as her attack was avoided only to have her neck grabbed her reaction being grabbing whatever wrapped around her neck with her free hand to squeeze with C-rank strength and then lashing out at it with her Rikigaku whip.

Jazz herself would hear them screaming at each other, at first she wanted to keep quiet however Ada's comments bothered her but now wasn't the time for that. Ka would whip his blade down at her shoulder with Jazz focusing her processing speed quickening allowing her to gauge the whip moving towards her. It was as if it was moving slower allowing her to know exactly where it was going to hit, calculate what she needed to do before things went back to normal "speed" only for her hand to move at crashing ground speeds and catch the blade inbetween her fingertips holding it with C-rank strength before tugging on it with enough force to embed it in the rooftop when she let go. She would kick out sending an Axis to the blade the electricity meant to conduct through the metal weapon to go all the way up to where it's owner was holding it. Stay out of this Ada this is between me and him! Go back to the hospital and lay down! Jazz's doppelganger shouted back spinning on her heel at Crashing Ground speeds while picking up the door and flinging it like a disc straight at Ka in the air aiming to capitalize on his presumed lack of air movement.

Hatred?! You know nothing of hatred you with your perfect family, you snap at the first thing to disrupt your blissful existence! Do you know why I disrespect you?! It's because your not worth my respect, everything that you have..you take for granted! I had to bleed for things you don't even have to earn, yet with the freedom available you just piss on it just like the failure you are! Jazz screamed back she was fed up, angry..jealous. At first Ka simply annoyed her, but seeing his family made her question her own, she didn't have that no...she did when she was much younger but it was taken away from her. She could of just dealt with it, internalized it and stuck to Lynx-sama's teachings but her interaction with Ka constantly exposed the flaws in her life. The reason she lashed out at him so much was simple..she wanted what he had, it was stupid yes but some part of her wished her "mother" hadn't given her up and that she was still with Da and her godmother Rika. Ada almost dying only showcased exactly how her life wasn't her own, it was decided by the whims of her clan and yet Ka had freedom and just wasted it, she hated that no she hated him for that.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle.   Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle. Icon_minitime19th December 2014, 12:24 am

Wake up. Stay out of this. The words struck Ada as he reached the door to the stairwell. There was no reaching these two. He gritted his teeth stopping himself from yelling at them. "No I am awake, just not as damn sensitive as the two of you. And yes I'm done with this." Ada said knowing full well where this was going. "Have your war between your selves." Ada said turning to face the pair. "Screw the both of you, screw this worthless shinobi we call a sensei, and screw this team. I begged, literally begged my masters at the clan to let me join a team. To let me actively participate in this god forsaken place we call a village." Ada stopped a moment trying to quell the storm of anger in him. He slowly looked at the dueling pair. "Congrats." He said plainly. "Congrats on not even making it a year in this thing we called a team. Between your constant need to show your dominance and his constant bitching about being insulted, I'm surprised we made it as long as we did." Ada let out a sigh. "I can only hope that my clan kills me, cause that is a hell of lot more respectable way to go than to die at the hands of your first teammate. So good luck with your obviously shity lives." Ada said before putting a hand on his side and making his way down the stairs and out of the hospital, slightly hoping the two of them did end up killing their selves.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle.   Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle. Icon_minitime19th December 2014, 7:58 pm

"ENOUGH," echoed Roxas's voice among the rooftops, a massive warrior dripping with lava towering a hundred feet over the three. The rooftop they were suddenly fighting on became an obsidian plateau filled with magma pools. The very ocean around them seemed to become nothing but lava. Roxas's anger was so high that even the people around the dome itself saw what his shadow produces, terrified screams echoed out, people closer to the hospital passing out, save for the doctors whose minds were trained for troubling sights, though this did stop them from moving. For just a flicker of a moment it looked as if the domes broke and lava began pouring in as one huge crushing wave, and then reality resumed.

Roxas appeared between the two in his Apocalypse Armor, towering above Ka and Jazz. He had crashed down at blinding light speeds and intercepted any ranged and physical attacks with his own armor. Then just as fast as he appeared he would charge and grab ahold of both Ka and Jazz's heads and slam them both against the concrete roof, just enough to give a shock to the body, even with Ka being a cypher he would be able to feel the shock since it was to the vital point of his head, one of the two cypher weak points. Then Roxas would lift them both and give them a smack to the cheek while they were dazed.

"Ka Jiko. Jazz Kukinorite. You are both hereby stripped of your title as heirs to the clan until proven worthy of them." Roxas glared challengingly to them both. "You each have brought great shame here today. We are in the middle of a war, people are dieing and you two are bickering  over disagreements? Over views?" He clenched his fists as his armor receded into its normal arm form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle.   Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle. Icon_minitime20th December 2014, 3:40 am

Ka had watched as his sword was seamlessly caught between Jazz's fingers, and was thrust into the ground just as easily. Knowing that Jazz was going to follow up with another one of her kicks, Ka released his chain in order to order to stop himself from being electrocuted by the Axis travelling up the chain, only to start making a set of hand seals. This however started at the same time that dome seemed to become encased with molten lava, which Ka surmised as being Roxas's Shadow, different from Jazz's hydra of course, but still somewhat impressive. "God damn Kuki's" He thought to himself as Roxas and the metal door had both charged towards him mid air, only to collide with a cloud of smoke. Ka on the other hand was standing near the edge of the building watching everyone run away from the hospital out of fear from Roxas. Having evaded Roxas grapple maneuver, Ka would bring up his own invisible armour just in case Roxas tried it again and simply grinned as his sensei said they had been stripped of their titles of clan heirs. "So the absent instructor comes back to us demanding order and respect, yet causes so much panic and mayhem to the innocent people of the village. You may lead this team Roxas-Sensei, but you have no Right, Power, Or Authority to strip us of what is ours since birth" Ka knew it was a bad idea to mouth off to his sensei, but at this point was Roxas ever really been their sensei? "I understand that your upset with the way that we have turned out, but that is also your fault for not being there to guide and help us away from where we are now. So before you talk to us about the shame we have brought, think about how you yourself failing to be here to prevent this from ever happening"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle.   Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle. Icon_minitime20th December 2014, 8:20 am

Jazz would turn not seeing the incoming attack though her doppelgangers did and would teleport away only to land some feet away instead sitting with her back against the wall her legs drawn up against her chest as Roxas' shadow filled the area. You might as well kill me then Roxas-san. After all I'm just a clone right, my life has no meaning without said title and Lynx-sama would just do it anyways. So what's the point. Jazz said her voice dead, Ada's comment got to her she had let her temper take over and now he was done with the team, and Ka there was probably no chance of repairing that relationship. Now Roxas stepped in and decided to take away the only thing she knew. Her doppelgangers would fade away while she unsealed a kunai and placed it in front of her. She wracked her brain for an outcome and that was the only one she saw, and she had no one to blame but herself.

She was supposed to be the smart one, the super-genius yet she had become so caught up in adhering to Lynx-sama's teachings of being the best she had let someone who was supposed to be her teammate become someone to measure up against. Yet for what, now the team was in shambles, as if it ever were a solid unit and her life was forfiet as Lynx-sama didn't tolerate failure. All she regretted at this point now that the blood lust was ceasing was that she hadn't gotten to see Da, her mother and Rika again. 6 months and change..she really did a bang up job, maybe the next one would do better.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle.   Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle. Icon_minitime22nd December 2014, 10:46 pm

"If your smart enough to understand then why do you act like this?!" Snapped Roxas efore he took a deep breath and lit a smoke. After taking a deep puff he would close his eyes. "Jazz you wont be killed. As for you Ka, i have full authority to strip you of title as shinobi which would strip you of title as heir. Only Shinobi are accepted as a Head of a clan and if you are not a shinobi then you are not an heir. As your sensei and as a member of the council I can strip you of it all if i so wished. So challenge my word again."

Roxas would pause to let that sink in. "Now i know im not always here for you. To train and mold you. It is partially my fault but you also have a will of your own. You have minds to learn and grow and you both seem smart enough to figure out right from wrong yet you act like children. Jazz your are part Nova and possess the kuki intelligence. Ka you are a cypher. Both of your races age beyond that of a humans and therefore you should be much wiser for your age. Anyways, I cannot always be there especially now. The war is still ongoing and we are down to half our manpower. Lots have fallen to my lap, but i dont complain. I suck it up and do my job as a Shinobi. I wish i could be there to mold you, i would be if i could. But i have finally found a path that can bring us fully together. Our squad is to head to paradox after a meeting im holding. There the squad will be together. And it will be your one and only chance to prove to me that you are worthy of becoming shinobi and heirs to your clan."

He would take another puff before scratching his head. "Many things have been wrong on all parts. However the one most offended is Ada. I would like for you both, together as a family, go to Ada and apologize as a family. Show him that the Zerin isnt his family, but you are. Understand? I have the utmost confidence in you both. Because believe it or not you both act just like a brother and sister squabbling over stupid subjects. Or is it like that of husband and wife? I can never tell." He put his hand on Jazz's shoulder, hoping she woulf remember what he had said about family on her photo. "You three are all you truly have in this war. You are brothers and sisters in arms. You live and die by each other. Now once you speak with Ada prepare and head for Paradox after the meeting. Ill meet you there after i conclude business in the Council."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle.   Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle. Icon_minitime25th December 2014, 11:15 pm

God damn, it was like Roxas had just realized what Ka was saying on their first encounter and trying to pass it off as his own idea. Really wasn't boading well if Roxas wanted Ka to respect him, but then again he was pretty sure that ship had sailed away long ago. However as Roxas spoke of how he was able to strip Ka of his rank and title at a moments notice had made Ka truely wonder if this man could truely be trusted if he was willing to do something like that to prove a point, which caused the Jiko Heir to begin formulating scenarios in which he would possibly be able to best him in combat. Which he knew was an impossibility for right now, but maybe one day in the future he could, you know just to prove a point. "Yeah, sure thing Roxas" Ka said in regards to talking to Ada about the team, then would step off the side of the ledge and away from his team.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle.   Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 7 - Hospital Rooftop Battle.
Page 1 of 1