Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Quite Axing (Training Topic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Quite Axing (Training Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Quite Axing (Training Topic)   Quite Axing (Training Topic) Icon_minitime7th December 2014, 8:42 pm

A new mission given to him. An interesting mission it actually happened to be. A great murder to be done throughout the lands, blood to be spilled to feed the next generation of plants and grasses. Perhaps the material wouldn't be used straight away but there was always the future where the blood and bone was broken down into base components to be used for life. Arikiko closed his eyes over and reached up, covering both of his eyes with his hands. Why did his mind do this to him? Why did it try to fool him, to move off into tangents after tangents after tangents. It started this a long time ago when he couldn't kill when for the first time in his life he defied Morghul and became his own person. It was the first time that he had ever... Been himself...

Morghul wasn't with him just now, he was away setting some things up for Arikiko. What he did have was his new moral compass, someone who spoke sense to the odd boy. She was sitting beside him, floating just off of the ground as she always done. She was sad sometimes that she couldn't be physical, that she couldn't touch what she wanted to. She said though that it didn't matter too much as long as she was allowed to stay in weapon form at times to touch things. Arikiko had agreed.

"You seem distracted Arikiko, is everything quite right?" She asked softly, her voice was musical, lilting and sweet. Arikiko liked to hear it, he liked hearing the cadences of it. Sometimes he wished that she would speak to him more, that he could hear the motherly tones to calm his addled mind. If he told her what was wrong though, she'd just become sad, her voice would become haunting, it wouldn't sit right in his head. Nothing sat right in his head really but that cut through the mass of broken ideas and pondering. It made him sad in turn, it made his broken mind attack him for making such a sweet person sad, it just wasn't fair. It wasn't his fault? Couldn't his mind see that it was its own fault?! He grit his teeth and his fingers dragged through the ground roughly, digging furrows through it.

He had to talk to her though, not talking was even worse than saying what was wrong. She'd think he'd reverted, that his emotions left him once more and she'd become worried, she'd be terrified and sobbing. "I'm fine Chromia, just thinking. You know how my thoughts get away from me." His own voice was carefully toned, carefully focused so as to reveal nothing about his true thoughts and feelings. That just wouldn't be right... He'd learned that trick though, it wasn't hard. Chromia gave a soft frown however and furrowed her eyebrows before nodding and looking off towards the port, situated downwind from them so they didn't have to smell anything.

"I know very well Arikiko, when I'm your weapon I can feel and read your surface thoughts. They are broken, thoughts that should be connected float away from you, they don't come when you command, memories escape you. Some don't however." The furrows became deeper at that. She was too correct about some things, he forget how attentive she actually was. His mind was sent back however, just for a flash.

He remembered pain, that was the main thing, he remembered the black blood soaking into the flooring, Morghul rammed through the chest of an alternate version of himself. As the thing felt pain so did Arikiko, as it bled so did Arikiko, it was him in its own fucked up way. It stretched its left arm towards him, black material falling from the fingers of this creature of evil and darkness. Arikiko could hear a voice calling from within the arm however, it didn't sound friendly but there was something about that action, some kind of compulsion. Morghul warned him against it but he was no longer controlled by Morghul, he had cast aside those shackles long ago... He reached down and took the hand. Something changed, something was off. There was a new voice in his head, a new set of thoughts leeching into his own.

"You have serious wounds, Master, bleeding from multiple locations and in extreme bodily distress. Please, wound your foe." The voice lilted at him, quiet, weak... It was there though and Arikiko listened. He lifted Morghul and slammed him back home into the body of... Himself. This time it didn't hurt, this time it helped, this time his wounds closed over. He hammered his axe in again and again, screaming in rage, in pain as his wounds closed over.

He was brought back to reality by a gentle breeze dusting over his cheek, brushing his blue hair across his face. His pink eyes opened up, that happened to be their natural colour apparently. Arikiko wasn't sure anymore of it was just a broken part of his psyche affecting his body. What was important though was the beautiful face lying in front of his own. Her eyes were deep and black, pale skin across her form. If she was solid he probably would have kissed her right there, he would've brought her down to the grass with him, explored her body with his touch. He was pretty sure she would have let him too but he couldn't. Not only was she intangible but...

A sigh left him and he reached up, placing a hand where he should have been able to feel her cheek and she pretended to rub against it, nuzzling against his hand with a frown on her face. "Do not be sad, my darling. You have been given a boon as much as it does not seem as such. That which harms others does not harm you... The life you have might not be the same as others but, it is better in its own way." She gave a soft bite to her wonderful lower lip, eyes looking away. She didn't believe him, of course she didn't. As far as she was concerned her life was terrible when she was in her human form, although she did like the feeling of the wind and the smells.

"I apologise Arikiko, I know I shouldn't..." She was silenced by a soft chuckle from the boy and a shake of his head.

"Do not apologise, I can read you almost as well as you can read me, I know what you're thinking and why. We just have to do the best we can." She just nodded to that and Arikiko thought of the second reason a relationship with this beautiful woman would never work. She wasn't truly real.

Even if her soul wasn't part entity and she could touch the world like Morghul, she wasn't a real person, not really. She was a weapon, a series of wires that by all rights should have been situated under Arikiko's left arm but no, she stood in the open because that was who she was now. She still wasn't real though, simply a shell controlled by a soul. That did make her emotions true but that was much the same even when she was in her weapon form because she was sentient but she was not truly alive. It was sort of Arikiko's fault though that she ended up like this, an odd technique that he found, adapted from one over two hundred years old. Morghul was happy for it though, it meant he could walk away and do what he wanted for a while to vent his frustrations, Chromia wasn't so happy with it but she accepted that and stayed as a weapon most times.

"Morghul is coming back, I believe you have some work to do." Arikiko looked at her and then over his shoulder where she was staring, seeing his other weapon walking towards him. A hulking, tall suit of armour. Nothing could be seen underneath and the Vanir got to his feet, dusting his clothing down and walking over to Morghul.

"I hope you are ready, Arikiko, we have quite a few things to practice." He just nodded and held his hand out, Morghul turning to white light for a moment before reforming in his hand as a gargantuan axe. Arikiko lifted the weapon up and rested the haft on his shoulder, the executioner blade arcing past his head and glowing dark red as it usually done so.

"Now Chromia, come here." The woman looked surprised for a moment but did indeed form into black liquid, flying into Arikiko's left hand, sliding under his skin to become the wires necessary. He then focused, forcing the wires to slide out and cover his hand and arm, changing colours to match his skin. "We're going to utilise this style as a trio, utilising our respective forms and abilities together, do you understand?" He told his weapons.

"Thank you Arikiko."

"Indeed, Master."

"Excellent." Arikiko spoke with a grin before stepping forwards and launching his left hand out in a vicious jab, then a slap and a jab again with fingers rather than his knuckles. His eyes were wide open and he grinned brightly before flipping backwards onto his hand and throwing himself off, the ground cracking as he rotated in midair to land on his feet. It was something that he had been practicing for a while, the control over his own momentum, it was to be rather useful as it happened. Once on his feet he rolled forwards and onto his feet, jumping upwards into a rotation and slamming Morghul down into the ground, cracking it with a horrifically strong slam. Pulling his axe out of the ground he pushed off of the ground, pushed Morghul's blade into the ground and launching off of it.

Once on the ground he grabbed Morghul once more and moved into a quick spin, rotating around three times before stopping, stumbling for a moment due to the dizzyness that came with such a movement. "Arikiko, use the hook of my blade on the tree." Arikiko just nodded, turning to look at the hill tree and launching Morghul out in a jab, hooking onto a bough and pulling himself forwards and into the tree. Launching out of the top, he pushed off of a platform and went straight back into the tree, Morghul coming down into a vicious chop and separating a rather large, thick bough.

Jabbing the tree a few times, leaving scores and dents in his he stepped back and slammed Morghul down into the ground before extending Chromia's wires. The first move was a swing of his hand, the wires flicking out to score the tree, sap dripping down from the wounded vegetation. Rolling over onto the ball of his foot he jumped and spun around, ripping the tree and its leaves apart. Landing on his toes he flicked his hand, only one wire leaping out to slice straight through half of the three with ease although the wound was barely obvious. "Finish the tree." Chromia whispered.

Arikiko's hand grabbed Morghul and stepped forwards, adrenaline surging through his body as he roared in rage, Morghul flying upwards and splitting the tree from root to treetop, the weapon's length allowing him to cut such a majestic thing in half so easily. With that done he jumped back and dropped to one knee, huffing softly with fatigue. "Good moves everyone, good moves... I think we'll need to put that all into practice..." He whispered softly and both of his weapons went back to human forms, nodding... Chromia even had a smile...

Words Written: 1949
Words Needed: 1900

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Quite Axing (Training Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite Axing (Training Topic)   Quite Axing (Training Topic) Icon_minitime7th December 2014, 8:56 pm

Good to go
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/

Quite Axing (Training Topic)
Page 1 of 1