Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko) Empty
PostSubject: Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko)   Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko) Icon_minitime4th December 2014, 1:52 pm

Who would've thought that Arikiko would find himself in a large arena at this time of the day? It was barely past noon, the sun hanging high over the battlefield that Arikiko stood in. Well standing was a bit of a misunderstanding. What he was actually doing was balancing on one finger on the pommel of a katana that was plunged into the blood-soaked sand. Obviously quite a few other fights had happened on this field and Arikiko was here for the next although he wasn't quite sure who his next opponent was. He hadn't been told much, or had he and he was just not really remembering anything? That was definitely a possibility.

Chromia had already picked up on the idea though and a voice sounded out into the field, coming from apparently nowhere although Arikiko knew it was actually his left arm. "Yes Arikiko, you were told the name of the person you were fighting but you forgot it because you were too busy trying to pick some dirt out from under your nails." The voice was soft, a motherly tone to it but it didn't sound very happy. Maybe because Arikiko thought of her as an it, which wasn't very nice, Chromia did in fact turn out to be female, more than just the voice as it happened. "Well... Care to fill me in on the info?" He asked her with a quirked eyebrow, getting only a sigh in response... It would appear she wasn't going to tell him any-

"R'tari Mikaboshi, that should tell you enough." With that Arikiko nodded and continued to balance there, waiting for his opponent to arrive. Mikaboshi meant shadow, thread and possibly Dark Release, chakra absorption at its finest. This was going to be quite a lot of fun... Apparently Morghul thought so too, Arikiko could feel the bloodlust emanating from him, the desire to kill being kept only in check by Arikiko's force of will, as broken as it was. "Uuuugghhh, when is he going to show up~ He's going to be LATE!" Arikiko cried out the last word, pulling a pocket watch from his sleeve and checking it with a small huff.

Well the only thing to do was observe his surroundings. It was a large arena, sand covering a twenty foot radius circle in the middle of the arena with another twenty feet of solid slabs of stone leading to the large walls, easily thirty foot tall and with the stands above that, empty stone seats cheering on the bloodbath that was sure to happen. It made Arikiko think... Why was there still blood on these sands when no one had set foot here for months perhaps...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko)   Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko) Icon_minitime4th December 2014, 2:14 pm

R'tari had just been friendzoned by Mimi again so you could say the aura of depression he had was well...cloaking his body like the sun blotted out during an eclipse. It wasn't nice at all so in order to vent out his frustration he had decided to go for a spar, death match? Who the fuck knew really, either way he was at the destined fighting place looking it over, sandy not fun personally he preferred areas more solid but eh, oh well it didn't really matter that much to him. He would walk until he saw his opponent stopping about twenty five feet away from him and assuming a fighting stance textbook Dark Fist, he rather liked it after all. Now he wouldn't say it was his favorite fighting style but...eh let's just say it was easier to open with. A Yaju huh, so...lots of beast fusions and pheromone manipulation, yet his body type shows that he won't be a push over physically...welp looks like I need to take this very seriously. R'tari thought to himself sliding his legs apart slightly to get a more solid stance.

Yosh! Let's do this. R'tari said with a small grin, after all even though he was an outcast by clan standards the Mikaboshi hot temper ran through his veins and he was eager for battle it was time to test his skills against another person. Itami would roll around his waist also eager for battle his faithful Amatsu companion seemed almost...joyful that is if Amatsu could convey emotions anyways.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko)   Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko) Icon_minitime4th December 2014, 2:28 pm

Well it would appear his opponent was here, a bit of a scruff by Arikiko's standards but then again Arikiko himself fell under those standards so there wasn't much he could honestly say. A large grin split his features though and he hopped off of his finger, his other hand lashing down at the same time to grab the hilt of the katana and pull it from the ground. A quick midair flip later and he landed on his feet, flicking the katana so that it suddenly elongated into a gargantuan axe, sitting in at around ten foot long. The executioner's blade arced downwards to half way over the shaft with a large gap that was used for some special reasons. Mikaboshi... He would have to look out for this boy's touch, he knew the Mikaboshi could absorb chakra through their palms.

"Let's do it, boyo, we're going to have some serious fun." He set Morghul's haft onto his shoulder as a golden aura blazed into life around him, one of his eyes turning bright blue as Chromia took over. Arikiko was loathe to let Morghul do it now due to how erratic he was being but the touch of Chromia caused his adrenaline to surge and pheromones to seep out of his pores. Pushing into the ground, he launched off at Crashing Ground speeds towards his foe, leaping onto his hand once he was ten foot away and pushing off, rotating into a flip in midair and swinging Morghul down in a vicious slash aimed towards R'tari's shoulder.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko)   Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko) Icon_minitime4th December 2014, 3:02 pm

R'tari would throw two palms forward the moment Arikiko moved into a flip, both Ghastly palms streaking through the air at bullet release speeds, he would clear his mind concentrating with a deep breath as he shifted from Dark Fist to Goken, as Arikiko vaulted towards him probably unknowing avoiding his attacks. Meanwhile Itami would melt downward covering R'tari' lower body turning into a coating over his waist and legs, with R'tari shifting out out of the impact utilizing Leaf Flutter to avoid the tip of the axe still keeping his distance while shifting back into Dark Fist once more in order to utilize Twin Ghastly Palm, mainly due to the closeness between the two of them at the moment causing the usually unseeable technique to potentially be harder to avoid most likely due to the increase in speed from Bullet to Crashing Ground.

Wasn't really much to talk about but R'tari' smile would vanish as he got more serious he wasn't after all one to comment or talk a lot during a fight, at least not anymore. Itami would take control of R'tari' legs before kicking off the ground at vacuum release speeds just for a little hop before utilizing "Sky Walk" and backing up at crashing ground speeds in order to put distance between him and his opponent. Sure he didn't know what that aura did but he guessed it was nothing friendly and thus would try his best to stay out of it's range, not that it wasn't hard he could play a keep away spacer, he was a Mikaboshi after all. Hm..that axe isn't normal, it has chakra.. R'tari thought to himself as his eyes had picked up Morgul's chakra system it did make him have to take it a bit more seriously though at the same time he was grateful for the knowledge it made gauging what Arikiko was a bit easier.

Spoiler:

Itami
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko)   Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko) Icon_minitime4th December 2014, 3:16 pm

Well first of all was the first set of Ghastly Palms which, due to the speed of Arikiko's rotation, Crashing Ground, he was able to actually flip over them, the attacks passing just under his body and ruffling his clothing. An interesting experience but only Chromia really picked up on it. She stored the information away for now in case it was needed later, there were other things to deal with first. One of those things happened when the blade of Morghul was pushed to the side by R'tari, causing the weapon to slam into the sand instead, kicking up a large amount of it but it did give Arikiko time to see the twin palm strikes and a platform to bounce off of. As he pushed off of Morghul with his hand, he caught the haft with Chromia's wires, pulling his male weapon into his hand once more and avoiding the strikes. He was still in midair however and that let him launch into his next strike.

Creating a tiny platform under his foot, he stepped onto it and used a little burst of adrenaline to upgrade his strength and fly into another spin. This spin however was higher and much quicker, utilised at A-Rank strength to launch Chromia's wires out like a laying blender. The three strikes grew progressively faster though as Arikiko fell towards the earth, the first moving at Crashing Ground and then Vacuum Release and then Blinding Light. (A, B and C-Rank damage respectively). At much the same time as the rotation, Chromia's wires changed colour to match the sky and drew thin and sharp making it even harder to notice the strikes. (A-Rank reaction tiers.)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko)   Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko) Icon_minitime4th December 2014, 3:50 pm

Itami would move R'tari's legs into position as it had anticipated a charge, but it would leave it's master to call it, R'tari moving into the single hand seal 6 puffs of smoke appearing around him, one directly under him causing him to kick off of Clone R'tari' palms to vault into the air. Itami shifting back into it's ball form and remaining on the ground seeing as it knew what R'tari was about to do. Air combat was, his specialty actually and he would capitalize on that to his advantage. Gate of Opening! Gate of Healing! Gate of Pain! R'tari shouted as he shot into the air, the formerly invisible wires becoming something he easily noticed the wires both thanks to his improved perception and also since his normal vision was amplified thanks to his gates. He would utilize Leaf Flutter and Geppo to simply shift out of the first strike to capitalize on the incoming second one with a Leaf Great Flash aimed at knocking Morghul out of Arikiko's hands. In that same motion during the spin he'd follow up with a Leaf Strong Whirlwind aimed at Arikiko's face attempting to kick him higher into the air.

The clones on the ground would grab one of their comrades before spinning on their heel and throwing them upward, repeating that twice so four shadow clones were moving through the air while two remained on the ground with Itami. Thanks to each one being made in the likeness of the original prior to making the technique, each of them had an "Itami" still coating their legs as a result. The two sent first would kick out with their legs while spinning through the air both letting out a Ghastly Kick higher into the air, having co-ordinated with the original as that if Arikiko was launched into the air five feet he'd collide with both Ghastly Kicks. Awwwwwh yeaaaah! One of the clones said while flying through the air, most likely a repressed part of R'tari's own personality as the two clones which kicked upward would extend their arms outward to catch their bothers spinning to use Clone Shuriken once more to launch their bro's higher into the air in preparation for something.

Spoiler:

Clones
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko)   Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko) Icon_minitime4th December 2014, 4:16 pm

Well that was just bothersome, this little boy was proving even harder to hit than Arikiko would have thought... Not only had he dodged Chromia's stealthed wires but he was able to open up the Eight Gates which could prove rather dangerous but at least Arikiko knew they were limited in time. Arikiko's time might be limited too considering how well he dodged the wires but it was quite alright because he turned that momentum into something else, planting another platform below him and rotating into a spin. This spin however was ludicrously fast, fueled by adrenaline and utilised with Morghul, the blade arching out to immediately deflect the Leaf Great Flash and it's follow up, the techniques just not proving strong enough to break through the rotary defense. Not only that but if R'tari wasn't able to move at Blinding Light or if he didn't have A-Rank reaction he'd take the follow up strike straight to the chest, the blade spinning around for a second strike after the first.

Of course due to that the ghastly kicks would miss and Arikiko would have time to kick down from his platform, slamming into the ground. Once down, his golden aura suddenly burned red, dripping like blood from his body and he stepped forwards with a grin, lashing out with a sudden punch towards the throat of the first shadow clone. If that struck he'd follow straight through with another punch towards their chest, his body moving even faster than before, his lust for battle escalating and the grin on his face just getting wider and wider. This was already proving fun and no one had even taken a hit yet, they'd come close, both of them, but the battle wouldn't get properly interesting until the blood started to fly!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko)   Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko) Icon_minitime4th December 2014, 5:13 pm

Perfect, Arikiko powering through his attack would have the added effect of breaking his arm but truth be told the Leaf Strong Whirlwind was just an opener, with R'tari using Lion's Combo to simply use the redirection to his advantage ascending over the follow up slice to deliver another hit, followed by another, five times in a row each one causing both himself and Arikiko to ascend higher into the sky an additional 20 feet. Thus preventing Arikiko from escaping the air and descending back to the ground. The clones which had been thrown upward now meeting with R'tari and Arikiko albeit parallel to them both of them moving into position while their comrades below would fall back to the ground. The Two clones at the bottom looking upward and moving into position as well palms straight eyes up legs, apart. ...Divination Both would say at the same time.

The upward spin kicks were for two purposes, the first was Leaf Great Whirlwind in order to get Arikiko higher into the air with each successive kick while the motions itself were to initiate his most powerful Strong Fist technique. Yosh! Leaf......Cerberus King!!!!! R'tari said the vortex from the rotation increasing drastically as the clones which were sent upward did the same movement. Arikiko would find his counter attack swept within the intense rotation, hallucinating seeing the image of a massive cerberus howling upward before bearing down on the airborne Arikiko. Normally he would be outside the rotation but, thanks to him deflecting R'tari's kicks he was right in the middle of the tornadoes upon being formed resulting in multiple wind slicing physical damage.

It was all or nothing....somewhat anyways, seeing as when the Ceberus fell so would the target rocketting towards the ground in a drilling motion as R'tari intended on essentially burying his opponent. Itami would move backward knowing what was coming next and not wanting to be in the impact crater, whereas the clones would both dart to the left and right respectively so as to put space between themselves and the falling bodies.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko)   Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko) Icon_minitime4th December 2014, 5:43 pm

Arikiko could feel the force of the hit that he managed to deflect reverberating through his arm and yeah it hurt, thankfully his arm wasn't broken but it did mean he had to take this much more seriously because the boy was already coming in for another kick. Apparently a very kick based style, oh well it was time to escalate to the max, stop this from happening particularly because it looked like a nasty combo. So with that, Bringer of Vengeance still activating of course, Arikiko modified himself. It took a touch of life force and it cause his muscles to suddenly become more focused towards strength, he could feel the change as it happened and by the great divines it hurt! It didn't bother him though, not now, not when it was time to bring some pain because the boost that he activated meant that he was much slower, or at least didn't have the same capacity for speed as he had before... What he was though, was strong.

More adrenaline surged into his body but that wasn't enough. Morghul finally activated, drawing some of Arikiko's blood from his body and hyper enhancing his strength, the open handed strike lashing out at Echoing Flash to smack into R'tari's leg, the strength of course being Destroyer Contract due to the upgrade. What he next done though would be what was truly mean as he utilised his strength to step into a massive spin while on his platform. Not only would this hit the real R'tari, but all of his clones that jumped up expecting the combination. Whirlyblade would prove them all wrong though moving at SSS-Rank speeds for SS-Rank damage, stunning if it struck and leading into the second slash, SSS-Rank speed for SSS-Rank damage and then finally into the last flourish with the axe moving at SS-Rank speeds to deal even above SSS-Rank damage. This usually would not have been fun for Arikiko and he could feel his body tiring but it was going to be even less fun for R'tari.

"You do realise that you're going to hurt for this in the morning?" "Yeah, I know but think of how much blood will be spread across the sands! I can make them wet again, they probably haven't seen fluid in a long time!" "You're the worst Arikiko, once I thought you could be redeemed but all you do is want to kill." "Sorry Chromia... Sometimes I just don't get a choice."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko)   Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko) Icon_minitime4th December 2014, 6:02 pm

Oh Shit R'tari and his clones said at once the only thing they could do at this moment was make a single hand seal and hope it was enough to throw Arikiko off guard enough to leave him open for the dreadful combination technique he had hoped to unleash. Transform. he and his clones said all at one before each of them transformed into a busty voluptous female using something he developed specifically for Colt and for deadly scenario's Sexy Technique! The clone to his left would use the Multiple Shadow Clone again using the rest of R'tari's chakra in order to puff 6 more clones resulting in the twelve necessary for..one of the most deadly techniques known to mankind...Harem Technique. If Arikiko spared even a single glance at the body simply thanks to his gender he would be defeated a large amount of blood gushing from his nose in order to interupt his technique and thus allow R'tari to land his combo. If it failed well R'tari was dead then, either way it was the only thing he could do all or nothing right?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko)   Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko) Icon_minitime4th December 2014, 6:12 pm

If only Arikiko's eyes could've followed his own speed, he could manage it when both of his main physical abilities were at S-Rank levels. However when not utilising a speed anywhere near that of which he was moving... Arikiko couldn't see a single fucking thing apart from the blood that sprayed across the sands from the force of his blow and across all of the clones, tearing them to shreds. Once the move was done he landed on the ground, stumbled for a moment and moved into a backflip, landing on one hand and looking around for a moment before tumbling forwards onto his feet and realising that Morghul had absorbed a fair amount of blood. He fed it back to Arikiko and he rolled his shoulders, switching off his Muscle Focus and his Bringer of Vengeance now that his opponent was well and truly dead, cut into tiny ribbons. He wished it could've went on for longer but eh, it happened.

Well with that done Arikiko sighed, closed R'tari's eyes over and then walked out of the arena, Morghul going back to his buka form for easier transportation as he left. There were more people to kill and some things to steal...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko)   Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doff my Hat, Doff my Sword (R'tari vs Arikiko)
Page 1 of 1