Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 7 - Repercussions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Team 7 - Repercussions Empty
PostSubject: Team 7 - Repercussions   Team 7 - Repercussions Icon_minitime22nd November 2014, 3:25 pm

Time - 6:30
Weather - Rainy

How many days has it been, she wonders thankful on some level that she didn't require much sleep doubtless another blessing of her pedigree as well as conditioning. Not to mention the cocktail of drugs feed to her during her infacy all under the name "formula", but right now it didn't matter much, she had recieved word from Lynx-sama already her exact words being her fate will weigh heavily on whether or not Ada wakes up. Thus once she had written her letter to Da she had camped out at the hospital having asked the staff were Ada was located and had spent however long it was watching him waiting for him to wake up. Sometimes it got boring, so she went over the plans of her puppets putting the finishing touches on the blueprints and organizing them in her Digitized Storage. The explosion had caused to to lose a picture of her Da and "mother", a single tear was shed over that before it was buried like the rest of the things she wasn't allowed to feel.

A book was on the table next to her titled social skills for dummies, she had taken to reading it, not before changing the cover to Advanced Fuinjutsu and it's Application on the Field. She had an image to maintain after all and despite her anger towards him, Ka would find a way to poke fun at what she was reading if he ever discovered it's true title. She had an image to maintain after all, even telling Roxas-sensei about what happened leaving out the exact details bar it being a "training accident" she had been stoic. Truth was she was scared, but she couldn't afford to let anyone know well no that wasn't correct she had spoken a couple of times to Ada due to knowing that he was unconcious. It was okay to talk to him since he wouldn't actually hear her, thus she wasn't breaking one of Lynx-sama's rules of not showing weakness. Her eyes would droop slightly, her mind was tired even though her body wasn't as she creeped ever so slowly into blissful sleep. She was already in a comfortable location as is, her chair up to the bed and her arms folded on the part where he wasn't laying alternating between looking at him and staring out of the window at the rain pouring outside.

She knew it was around the time the sun was supposed to set, not that it wasn't already dark outside, it was as if the skies were weeping that is if she believed in such a thing. Jazz would yawn her mouth not opening thus exhaling through her nose her head sinking downward further before plopping on the bed as she fell asleep.

Last edited by Vixen on 22nd November 2014, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Repercussions   Team 7 - Repercussions Icon_minitime22nd November 2014, 4:48 pm

Ka had been reading a book in his room back at the Jiko compound when his mother walked through his door, a concerned look on her face as she watched her son walking on the walls while reading his book."You know that you messed up right? Even though they anger you beyond your breaking point, they are still your team mates" She said as she raised her hand, causing her son to be lifted off the wall, and throwing his book to the side. Meanwhile Ka couldn't even look at his mother, sure she had a point, but he didn't think of them as his team, more like a time bomb. His mother could tell how her son felt, but knew that he had to make amends for his screw up, then again she knew that he had to do it in his own time. "Just go down to the Hospital, my guards say that Jazz has been seeing to Ada's condition ever since it happened. I think you have her all wrong, she is just a child who had been brought up differently then you were, probably scared of this whole new expirience of working with a team she can't relate with at all" "Fine, I'll go, but if I get killed by that witch, it's on your head" His mother smiled and placed him gently on the ground before leaving through his door.

This left Ka to his own devices, which he would follow his mother out the door, only difference was that he still had to open it to get through. There were times that he loved his mother, but other times her words seemed to just drive him as wild as his team did. As he left his home and made his way to the Hospital, alone as it would seem. Stalker was still upset with him for blowing up Ada, which he couldn't exactly blame him. It would take him a few minutes to reach his destination, and already knowing what room Ada was residing in would make his way there without stopping. Opening the door to the room he would see Ada and Jazz asleep on the bed and couldn't help but shake his head, a match made in hell. So examining the room he would see a book on seals on the stand next to the bed, probably one she borrowed from him. However it seemed a lot bigger then what he remembered. So he picked it up and started to look through it, and what he read brought a grin to his face.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Repercussions   Team 7 - Repercussions Icon_minitime22nd November 2014, 11:57 pm

There were things in this world that literally scares the crap out of Ada and right up there on the top of that list is returning home after a screw up. So the longer he extended his stay in the hospital the better. His actual bodily injuries didn't go much more than some re-fractured ribs and a few cuts and burns. All in all he was a lucky bastard for sure. Never the less he had no intentions of leaving the hospital early. The first day he woke up he was alone in the bed. No pain but he couldn't move much, nor did he really want to with his ribs in the shape they were. So he took the time to catch up on his sleeping. Some time during his sleep Jazz found her way into his room. Doctors came and checked on him regularly and each time they pushed Jazz out the room till they were done with their deeds, and that was the only time Ada was really awake for long before nodding back out with the pain meds. He thought about a lot of things in his sleep, like what would happen after returning home, about how he should have seen the blast coming, but more pressing on his mind was why Jazz was here. As far as he knew Ka hadn't shown up yet but she stayed close. No way did she change that fast. Ada thought to himself each time he came to and saw her near by.

A day or so later and Ada heard his door open to his room. He didn't bother to shake off his hard sleep as he thought it was another doctor or nurse coming in. He could hear the foot steps as they moved to the table next to his bed. His eyes cracked open slowly as to not give away him waking up so quickly. I should stab him and go back to sleep. Ki already rubbed off onn me. He thought as he watched Ka open the book and smile. The smile was new. Regardless of what had happened Ada was kind of glad Ka didn't look so pissed. That said Ada shouldn't have done what he did next. Once of Ada's vectors turned mental as it left Ada's body. It passed through Jazz, hopefully giving her enough of a gentle chill to wake her but not have her break anyone's neck. The vector swept around the room, avoiding Ka, and positioned itself just behind the book Ka was reading. Quickly the vector turned physical and snapped the book shut, snatching it out of Ka's clutches. Almost as quickly as it had seemingly appeared to take the book, it threw the book at the wall across the room. "Who the hell, sets off an explosion that big in the middle of town." Ada said slowly as not to get worked up and have to put a lot of effort into speaking. "better question. Did you go tell my family what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Repercussions   Team 7 - Repercussions Icon_minitime23rd November 2014, 4:34 am

Jazz would sleep for a bit before a chill going through her would cause her to snap upward eyes wide and alert, the typical I was sleeping and suddenly woke up look. Her eyes would dart around the room the first thing she noticed being her book being thrown across the room and unfortunately ending up thrown about causing her to move not really thinking about it to catch it before it hit the floor. Ada's words would reach her shortly after causing her to perk up ever so slightly, he was awake she wouldn't be terminated she was safe from that threat. Now I just have to hope Lynx-sama doesn't recondition me...no I don't think she will it might affect team dynamics and make completing the mission more difficult. she thought to herself walking over to her chair and sitting back in it placing her book in digitized storage. Ka does. I sent him to tell them, I informed Roxas-sensei of what happened as well. Jazz said her voice in the usual monotone and even though her internal feelings were in..flux she still looked as if nothing affected her.

Then again considering she had just woken up and caught the book without her facial expression changing at all it only further sold her mask. She would look at Ada blinking before her eyes would move to Ka. Her anger was still there yes but it had greatly diminished she didn't hold grudges that didn't affect her directly, sure if Lynx-sama did do what she feared she'd hurt him but for now Ada was alive and she wasn't in danger of being terminated herself. She did realise that at this point in time she would have to not talk, clearly Ada wanted to get something off his chest but she would make another comment. The book said to express some form of elation when another person was hurt and was getting better often in a nice comment or something of the sort, being as she was she decided to try it out. It's fortunate that you didn't die from your injuries. she said her gaze moving back to Ada, there she had done what the book said surely it would provoke some sort of reaction.

Last edited by Vixen on 23rd November 2014, 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Repercussions   Team 7 - Repercussions Icon_minitime23rd November 2014, 8:32 am

The smile on Ka's face had not diminished as the book was ripped from his hand, and was hurled across the room rather violently, which had caused Jazz to stir from her slumber. It would seem that Ada was rather cross with Ka for what had happened last week, which he couldn't exactly blame him for, Ka had now blown himself up twice, and experience he would rather not repeat again. "Who let themselves get caught in that same explosion, your a tough bugger I knew you would be able to handle it" He said putting his hands in his pockets and leaning up against the wall, and listened to Jazz answer the questions more honest and straight to the point. As per usual he wasn't really surprised by the way she spoke or how she nonchalantly digitized her self help book in front of him, however what did surprise him was her next phrase. It couldn't be! Did Jazz just say she was glad for Ada's condition not being to severe. "Now the thing we all should have learned from that was don't piss ff the guy with the bombs"
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Repercussions   Team 7 - Repercussions Icon_minitime23rd November 2014, 11:39 pm

Roxas had been sort of watching his students from afar by utilizing the Shake technique of the Gaia Road. He wasnt quite sure how to approach the group after his own failure out on the field. The loss of his young pet, Tikatchis disappearance, Laxus stepping down and now the assault going on in Paradox. Things were just so confusing for him right now. Was this what humans would call puberty? He wasnt sure.

The young Cypher watched till they were all awake. He slipped something from his pocket then rushed into the room at blinding light speeds, silently by utilizing his silent killing technique. He would attempt to snatch the book from Jazz's hands and sigh as he opened it up.

"How about not pissing off your superiors?" He would say as he silently slipped something into one of the pages before tossing it back to Jazz. Roxas would look at each of them and rub his temples. "I go off for a bit and come back to this... Ka. You must be aware of your allies positioning at all times if you are to utilize such things..."

He wasnt really sure what else to say. There really wasnt much for him to say. He looked at Ada and raised an eyebrow. "How long do the doctors say youll need to stay here to heal up?"
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Repercussions   Team 7 - Repercussions Icon_minitime24th November 2014, 1:52 pm

Ada's mind started running full speed as Jazz answered the only question that really mattered to him at this current time. He heard everything that was said but he was in slightly to much panic to really care about anything. If they had known since the day of the accident why weren't they there? Was it only moments after that seemed like days and so they hadn't had time to get there. Or had it been so long they assumed he'd die soon so it wasn't any concern of theirs. No it that was true they would have made sure he died, not just let nature take its course. During all the panic his Sensei had slipped into the room, but to Ada he might as well have been there the entire time. "Not long enough." Ada said as he scrambled around. His vector grabbin a hold of Jazz's chair and sliding it infont of the room's door in attempt to block the entrence. His other vector drew the blinds close quickly, cutting a lot of the light out of the room. A vector reached over and flipped the switch to the lights to turn them off but thinking that was to easy to fix, a vector reached up and shattered the bulb in the socket. The table next to the bed was the next to go as it quickly met Jazz and her chair as he quiet litterally tried to stack the table on top of the chair, with jazz stil in the chair or not. "How long ago did you say you told them?" Ada said as he slowly scanned the room for more things to pile in front of the door, wincing only slightly from the pain in his ribs as he readjusted to look around.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Repercussions   Team 7 - Repercussions Icon_minitime24th November 2014, 2:23 pm

Jazz's eyes would narrow ever so slightly as when she put her book away in storage an additional item was recorded within it, apparently her sensei had placed something within it but it would be much to suspicious to simply take the book out once more. She was unsure why it was flung about in the first place though she could kind of guess the jist of it Ka was readi- Tch...he knows. Jazz thought to herself she could almost feel herself wanting to frown but her self control was notable and she would simply reply to Roxas's comment. I was unfamilar with the implications of that specific word, but if it is still bothering you I did apologize. Jass said her voice not betraying the fact that she was annoyed by Roxas's reply seeing as the inflection of her words never quite changed. She wouldn't move as she was suddenly moved in front of the door mainly due to the strangeness of it however when the table would approach she would catch the table blinking as she was confused as to why he was barracading the door.

His question though shed some light on it and she would stand up before placing the table down and shrugging as her own concept of time had been messed up since she spent her days waiting for him to wake up. She could vaguely tell between day and night but she hadn't really kept track nor did she know the specific time that Ka had informed Ada's clan. I told sensei right after..excuse me. she said as the walked to the bathroom closing the door after her as if she wanted to use it when in actuality she would take whatever Roxas put inside her book out of storage so she could see exactly what it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Repercussions   Team 7 - Repercussions Icon_minitime24th November 2014, 4:48 pm

Awwe thats adorable, Jazz led Roxas to believe what had transpired was and accident, little did the fool know he had every intention of blowing one if not both his team mates up. "yeah, sure thing Roxas" He said still grinning over what he read in Jazz's book, which Roxas had also taken notice to as he slipped a piece of paper within it. He wondered what exactly was going through her mind as she seen the look on his face, gave him chills of excitment at the very thought. What started to happen next did however cause him to snap out of gleeful cloud, if only for a moment until he saw the worry on Ada's face. It would that appear that the Serin may take hostile action to what happened, but not towards Ka, who had injured their heir."I had inform your clan of your condition shortly after Jazz here had accepted my defeat........ What, for the second time now is it?" He said watching as Jazz rushed to the bathroom, out of anger was Ka's best guess.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Repercussions   Team 7 - Repercussions Icon_minitime25th November 2014, 10:59 pm

Roxas didnt move but his eyes followed Jazz as she left for the bathroom. He sighed and rubbed his temples before looking on toward Ada. "Two days. If your not freed by then.. Well we will just have to hope you get better on the road." He said before raising his voice a little so Jazz could hear. "We are going on a little journey. Itll be dangerous so make sure you come prepared. The chuunin exams are approaching in a few months and i plan on you three being top candidates upon our return. Well, if we return." He then put his hand on Ka's head and squeezed with c rank strength just enough to try and bring the boy to his knees. "Hopefully we can teach you humility."

Roxas then looked back at the bathroom door before looking up at the broken light fixture. "Im not paying for that... now, any questions? Oh and... You cant tell anyone about leaving. This is top secret. Consider it an A rank mission."

When Jasmine pulled out the paper Roxas slipped in she would find that it was a picture. At first it may have seemed like it was of some random children but upon closer inspection she would see a young boy with a missing arm holding up a chuunin flak jacket. Beside him was a familiar young girl that looked almost similar to Jazz herself with another familiar person by her side. Whether or not Jazz realized it, this was a picture of Roxas and her parents in the West Continent before the war. On the back of the picture was some handwriting which said 'Never forget what family truly means.'
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Repercussions   Team 7 - Repercussions Icon_minitime30th November 2014, 3:07 pm

Ada pulled his pillow up over his head in a further attempt to hide himself away from his impeding doom. He could hear every word that was said in the conversation floating around the room, even though they were muffled from the pillow. "Next time don't. Not unless I'm dead. Just don't" Ada squelched out at Ka's statement of reporting the information. The thought of what could happen if he returned from a lost battle rattled Ada's very core. Here inside the hospital he was at least some what safe as the Zerin's rarely acted outside of the compound, but this haven would only last so long. Then came his escape. "Leave. We go now Sensei. Yes yes yes. I am very perfectly mmk kind of ok." Ada babbled about as he threw the sheets off him and the pillow to his side. A hand to the wall, a vector wrapped around his ribbs, another bracing on the grounnd, and through gritted teeth Ada took to his feet ready to leave now.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Repercussions   Team 7 - Repercussions Icon_minitime30th November 2014, 3:32 pm

Jazz would unfold the paper causing her eyes to widen a bit her eyes watering as she now once again had a picture of her family something she thought she'd never get back. How could he have known I thought I made sure I wasn't followed, maybe he just had a hunch...regardless I need to thank him..and perhaps revise my earlier plan of disposing of him when I became strong enough to do so. Jazz thought to herself placing the picture away in storage and wiping her eyes glacing in the mirror to make sure she had no evidence of her tears. She would flush the toilet to further her illusion of using it before washing her hands and making her way out of the bathroom once she dried them. Hm? Did you say something? she said to answer Ka's boast not wanting to humor him with the satisfaction that he had said something that actually bothered her, she didn't realize that he was calling his other victories one of which wasn't even his own but Stalker's as part of their bet. She would have to crush him mercilessly the next time they fought so he understood the difference between the two of them.

She would raise an eyebrow at Ada getting off the bed before looking towards Roxas with her usual blank facial expression. I'm okay with leaving now. she said mainly to support Ada's seeming need to escape the premises perhaps he thoughts on the nature of his clan weren't far off the mark as she thought. I was following protocol, as when the heir of a clan gets injuried to the point where I felt death was a forgone conclusion, I will endeavor to break said protocol the next time you are seriously injured. she said walking over to the door and taking the stacked stuff and placing them back in their original positions seeing as they needed to go through the door to leave. That is assuming they didn't do the sterotypical thing and all exit through the window like Shinobi tended to do.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Repercussions   Team 7 - Repercussions Icon_minitime30th November 2014, 5:04 pm

Roxas raised his eyebrows at Ada's hurried response to leave. Clearly he was flustered about something. He sighed and tapped the ground a few times. "I sense no one heading this way. I doubt your clan has arrived yet. Anyways, if you are all keen to leave then meet me at the transport hubs to the surface. Our first stop is to get supplies for our journey from the civilian territory of Epsilon. Be on your best behavior. They are not kind to shinobi who cause problems. One wrong move and it can be all our heads." With that Roxas turned to leave. He would do so unless one of them had questions.

[Exit?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Repercussions   Team 7 - Repercussions Icon_minitime30th November 2014, 7:40 pm

Ka had felt the hand on his shoulder and could feel the pressure coming down on it, it would have been painful for him but he just shook it off. Ada however could be seen slowly getting out of bed and started to groan from it, this brought up a sad realization to his mind. "Your in no shape to be moving right now, and you'll just slow us down if your walking" He said walking towards the window and opened it up, allowing the artificial breeze to flow into the stuffy room. "Thats why you'll be riding Stalker until your well enough. Now I'm going to head back to my place in order to get my gear together. Jazz I'm going to need you to fill my scrolls with my shuriken" with that Ka would hop onto the window before jumping out of it.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 - Repercussions   Team 7 - Repercussions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 7 - Repercussions
Page 1 of 1