Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Empty
PostSubject: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 12:28 pm

Another day out of the Academy, sitting down at the edge of the training area. Several shinobi were going about their daily business as what usually happened on the days that she sat here. Summer smoothed down her dress and placed her hand flat on the blade that was draped across her lap. It truly was a beautiful weapon, the sheath was more akin to black ceramic adorned with light blue flowers although it was much tougher as was to be expected from the weapon of a Geka Seido samurai. Summer knew her blade to be even more beautiful than the sheath however and she took the hilt into her hand, fingers wrapping around it.

A soft grinding noise emanated from the weapon as she drew it from the sheath, the blade was shorter than the handle and she pointed the weapon forwards giving it an experimental slash. She didn't know how to fight just yet, she hadn't learned anything of her style quite yet... What she did know was that her blade was incredibly dangerous when the steel cut flesh it done more than just cut. Now where the hell was her classmate? Apparently one of them was going to come here, or so Summer hoped, and maybe she could get some training in with them.

She slammed her nagamaki into its sheath once more and rose to her feet, pulling up her bag filled with the scrolls and books that she had found detailing the main techniques of the Geka Seido style. After all there wasn't exactly anyone that actually practiced it so no one else could teach her anything... Which meant she'd have to practice it on her own and use the scrolls that she had.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 12:40 pm

Cherish was spinning in a circle her gourd of alcohol on her back with her bendy straw connected to it, she was teetering again obviously a result of her drinking early in the morning. ABC is easy just like counting 123..shake it shake it baby. 123 Baby ABC Baby Doremi Baby! Cherish sang somewhat off key stopping halfway upon seeing someone else in order to shake the middle of her body and almost falling over only to straighten up at the last minute. She would walk over to the other girl before adopting her most serious expression ever her face actually seeming to become much older than normal. If this was an anime this would be the point in time where everything would become extremely detailed and everything would lose color and become black and white as she spoke to the other genin. Cherish Dokusei reporting for duty ma'am. she said raising her right hand to salute before realizing that it was just another academy student and suddenly the seriousness of the situation completely vanished.

Oh heya *hic* what's your name girlie. Cherish said with a wide smile turning her head slightly to the side attempting to grasp the bendy straw so she could take another sip.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 12:52 pm

Well it would seem that her classmate was here and she was drunk... Or at least tipsy. Summer wasn't quite how someone so young could drink so heavily but she guessed it wasn't her place to pry but it was her place to deal with this girl, maybe befriend her and learn to be a good bit stronger. Why was that such a thing for all shinobi and kunoichi; to get stronger? Summer wasn't sure, maybe it was so they wouldn't die or so they could earn glory as they were manhandled onto the battlefield... She wasn't sure. Summer shrugged and scratched her throat for a second before finally snapping back into focus and giving Cherish a brilliant smile. "Hey there Cherish, I'm Summer Osuna." She responded, her voice high and sweet due to both her age and her gender. Reaching over she grabbed the bendy straw of Cherish's gourd and moved it to her mouth to make it easier for her. She might not condone the drinking but she wouldn't tell her classmate no either.

"So then, I was kind of hoping to meet you here so that we could get some training done. I've been itching to actually try and learn some things from my chosen style, might also be a good chance to learn about each other?" She raised an eyebrow and stepped off to the side, pulling out a couple of scrolls for herself and opening them up so that she could scan over them. Couple of basic techniques, a variation on the heel kick and strike of disgrace... Almost everything a samurai could need as it happened.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 1:06 pm

Oh my Cthulhu Summer was such a doll, she even helped her get her bendy straw in her mouth, that gave her approval in Cherish's eyes usually people asked her what she was drinking but thankfully she didn't. Summer I like your name it's cute. So what do you want to know? Let's do that before we go around swinging swords and throwing kunai. By the way if anyone asks this is filled with coconut water. Cherish said before pointing to the kanji written on her gourd translation "This is not alcohol". She would look around for somewhere to sit down spotting a balance beam a couple of feet away. She would make her way towards it teetering just a bit before sitting down on it almost falling backward but then managing to perfectly balance holding her body off the side while the legs dangled into the air. She would look towards Summer seeing that she had opened all these scrolls which was cool she didn't really use stuff like that, she generally liked to figure out her techniques after moments of enlightenment while she sipped on Sake. Though she did have one particular scroll she had managed to fish from her mom.

I'll go first, I'm a Dokusei but I don't act like them, because personally I think my clans all stuffy all doing the same thing. I want to stand out ya kno? So I've decided I'm going to be the best water user in my clan just not using the normal types of water release. Maybe some earth release too to help it but I don't want to learn any thing nature release not until I'm a genin and get access to my more advanced clan stuff. Because right now all the jutsu scrolls they give me now are absolute shit. I like drinking from my gourd, psst if you want some I'm open to sharing, and I absolutely can't stand it when people try to hit it or make me spill some it's the one thing I can't forgive. Oh and I hate hate hangovers they suck.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 1:29 pm

"I'm honestly not too sure why my mother called me Summer, maybe she was planning on having a child after every season but I dunno." She laughed softly and gave a shrug before looking up from her scrolls at the other girl, giving her an appraising look. She was quite tall, about Summer's height maybe a little shorter but then again Summer was unnaturally tall for her age, one of the reasons she chose the Geka Seido style actually. Cherish also seemed to be quite a drunk, Sumemr wouldn't berate her for it but it was kind of obvious that she was not drinking coconut milk, Summer wasn't sure exactly what she was drinking, Summer wasn't well versed in her alcohols. "Right, I'll be sure to tell anyone that asks that you aren't drinking something alcoholic..." She nodded with a devious smirk and went back to her scrolls. One of the first things she'd have to practice would be her draw speed enabling her to strike opponents that got within her range... And of course her draw style, she wasn't strong enough to use muscle tension but she could use a two-handed draw.

That was when she noticed that Cherish was talking about herself and her clan, which was fair enough and indeed it seemed she would be interesting to fight alongside. Once she was finished Summer gave a soft cough and stood up, having the decency to look ashamed and embarrassed that she had been lost in her scrolls. "I do not belong to a clan so I don't have any of those problems however I am a samurai and I use a style that has not really been seen yet. It's called Geka Seido and from what I can tell it is something along the lines of Cypher iaido but more offense based than counter offensive. I however am learning how to apply the principles of Geka Seido to defense so that I can protect my friends and my team. My nagamaki..." With that she brought Glimmer, her blade, around and drew it half out of the sheath showing the diamonds that were implanted along the blade "...Is called Glimmer and it's an heirloom from a family member a couple of generations before me. When I cut anyone with it they start to turn to diamond slowly depending on how tough they are, so if we do train together I will be using it with the sheath on." She chuckled softly and nodded to Cherish. "So then, what different variants of Water Release will you be using?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 2:08 pm

Cherish's eyes would widen as she saw the nagamaki it was quite big then again shinobi were stronger than civilians their age so that was probably why Summer simply didn't seem like it bothered her that much. Cherish herself was used to lugging around her gourd sure sometimes when she filled it up too much it was really a pain to carry around but she didn't really like walking around anyways she was more likely to just plant herself somewhere and drink herself to a stupor. That's pretty cool how your using an offensive style to protect your comrades, I'm more of a support fighter, I mean I can hold my own but mainly I like to mess with people tripping them up, binding them in place and changing the battlefield to help me in combat. Um I use two types of water release well I'm practicing them anyways the first is what I call Syrup style, it makes a really viscous sweet tasting liquid which is really sticky it's what I use to bind people. Then I use Alcohol style hence why I keep my gourd here, I "Put the lime with a Coconut and mix it all up" with chakra and thus I have water which can make people drunk ruining their balance and fighting ability it can also be set ablaze unlike normal water techniques. The last variant is mixing the two together to make sticky, alcoholic flammable water and I use that for my strongest stuff or at least I will be heh.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 3:41 pm

"Ah, interesting. Perhaps I could use my Diamond Release in conjunction with your Water in order to perhaps trap people in the sticky solution or put them in such a way that they have to breathe in the fumes of the alcohol? Then again, if I learn how the petrification effect of Glimmer works I might be able to turn your liquids into diamond... Whatever use that has." She shrugged with that and then stood up, pulling her blade over her back so that the hilt stuck up over her left shoulder. "One of the other things about the Geka Seido style is that we are able to learn how to use our bodies to inflict damage upon someone else if they strike us and even break weaponry although it can harm us if we aren't moving quick enough." As a demonstration she jumped to the side at Swift Release speeds, slamming her shoulder into the wall, hard, and causing it to crack slightly although due to the wall actually not moving, Summer was fine with the damage and stepped back, admiring the effect her shoulder had on the wall.

"So yeah, I can do that, I can swing my blade at a high speed and I can petrify things. I'll work on my greater techniques later on but at the moment I need to start practicing with the basics." She chuckled quietly and picked up some of the scrolls, wandering over to sit on the balance beam beside Cherish and reading over one of them, slightly leaning against the older girl for both a measure of comfort and if the other girl wanted to see what she was looking at.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 7:56 pm

Cherish would sway side to side, as she listened to what Summer had to say watching with wide eyes and another sip of sake as Summer explained one of the techniques of her samurai style and collided with a wall breaking it slightly. Cherish would clap causing her to look back down before pulling out the scroll her family had given her, it wasn't that complex just detailing how to preform a couple of water release techniques, in particular she was studying the Water Release: Hidden Mist and the Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave Technique. That's super cool, ya kno! I don't really have fancy moves like that down yet. I mean I do have a weird way of moving when I'm dizzy. I'll show you. she said placing her scrolls down before getting up after making sure that Summer wouldn't fall since she was moving. She would stand in place before covering her gourd putting the bendy straw inside of it and then spinning in a circle so that she got slightly dizzy, she would then stumble almost falling before rapidly accelerating as she caught herself from stumbling onto the ground.

Yeah, that's how I move, I might not look like it but it's really difficult for me to lose my balance even if you knocked into me or something I'd just teeter over all the way before standing upright again. Cherish said with a thumbs up before walking over to where Summer was sitting. Hey..do you know silent killing? I mean I don't but in the scroll I have it says that Silent Killing is to be used with the Hidden Mist technique and I'm thinking about learning it. I mean I'd use it to hide my traps and stuff but that's just me.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 8:18 pm

Summer placed her scroll down beside her and planted her hands in between her legs to balance herself so that she could lean forwards and watch what Cherish was doing. Apparently she could move quickly despite being both drunk and dizzy, it was certainly something odd but Summer could see the purpose of it and why it would be useful. Summer herself didn't have any unnatural type of movement well except maybe her drawspeed but she couldn't actually /move/ doing that. Cherish was going to be quite a difficult one to understand and work with but she was pretty sure the rewards would be worth it.

The young girl leaned closer to Cherish and then gave a soft hum. "I don't know Silent Killing but I do imagine it would be something worth learning how to use. I could use it within your Mist as well." She nodded and then pondered for a few moments. "Curses there's a lot of things I need to learn." She sighed softly and reached up to stroke her fingers through her hair, brushing it out over her ear so that her eyes would be revealed again. "From speed to defense to turning things to diamond... So then Cherish, how has your time in the Academy been so far? I know you're a slightly older member but that's alright..."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 11:13 pm

Cherish would get distracted by something in the distance zoning out for a bit before blinking and shaking her head to clear her thoughts tuning in on what Summer said halfway through apparently thinking that Summer had said yes and that she could use it in the mist as well. Awesome then I can't wait to work with you totally. Cherish said with a wide smile before her smile would fade a bit as Summer seemed like she was overwhelmed by the number of stuff she needed to learn, that honestly sucked though Cherish was the type of person to just take one thing at a time. She would balk slightly however at the question Summer asked her, how was her academy well she could mention how she flunked the exam a lot but that would probably make her seem stupid and she wasn't stupid no she decided that she wouldn't tell Summer about her failures just yet. Oh well it was fun, I mean classes are boring so I've been increasing my stealth by trying to sneak in "coconut juice" into glass and drinking it. Usually I get caught but there are times that I've been able to do it without anyone noticing, it's really helping me be a better infiltration shinobi. I also like to prank the chunin instructors by spiking their coffee heh heh. What about you? I've never seen you in any of my classes. she said tapping her cheek and striking a thinking pose as she pondered whether or not she had seen Summer before or not, everything was fuzzled of course due to her being tipsy.

Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 4:07 pm

Well there had been a specific reason for Summer asking about Cherish's time in the Academy and she reached up, scratching her throat before sighing softly. It wasn't something that she wanted to hide, per se, but it did mark her out from other kunoichi and shinobi her age as did a lot of things about her which wasn't too great, or maybe it was? She would be unique, different. If she wanted to work with Cherish though then she couldn't hide anything. "Well I... I don't actually go to the Academy, my parents decided that they would teach me instead. I'll still be able to take the exams due to the ranks of my parents so I don't need to worry about that. It was why I was asking about the Academy, I've never been there so I wanted to know what it was like." She dropped down from the beam and bounced on her toes for a moment, kicking her shoes off to leave her in a pair of socks which felt much more natural. She then strapped her weapon onto her back and grabbed the hilt with both hands.

Rolling her shoulders she took a deep breath and let her mind clear, she had practiced her blade strikes enough that it was second nature to her and so her arms moved on their own, muscles twitching as she swung her sword out with a flash of reflected light, due to her draw style, C-Rank reaction tiers would be needed to see the swing, otherwise it was just far too fast and she quickly sheathed Glimmer... Then doing it once more. "So Cherish, how are you feeling about the possibility of the exams?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 4:27 pm

Cherish would listen to Summer explain why she asked and she felt a bit better about being a slacker because at the very least she went to the academy and had some friends whereas Summer probably hadn't really gotten to interact with others around their age due to being homeschooled. Oooh that explains a lot well, it's um interesting if your the type to pay attention and stuff I never really did so...err changing topic exams are no brainer. Okay..no I lied I'm kind of scared I mean I'm tough I just have this really bad habit of getting stressed out so I drink more and then I pass or our have a hang over on the day of the exams, the first time I did really bad because I was hung over and the last time I missed them completely... Cherish said looking down before shaking her head to clear such depressing thoughts taking a step back and spinning in a circle so that she could practice her teeter dance a bit more stumbling and moving this time at C-rank speeds but then falling down on the ground with a small thump. Ugh yeah draw back about how I move if I forget and spin while I'm still dizzy my reaction speed is affected by it I'm trying to learn how to manage my dizziness longer so I won't have to spin as much but as you can see hehe work in progress.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 4:43 pm

Summer was only barely focusing on what was being said, her mind was just mulling over exactly how to move, exactly how to position herself for maximum speed. Usually she wouldn't have to do this but if she done it correctly she'd be faster. Her blade flicked out once more, arcing just over the ground before she drew it back and straight into the sheath, launching out another attack and growling, she just couldn't get it right. So she turned her head to look over to Cherish. "Hm, that's not too great. Don't worry I'm sure you'll pass it next time, you just need to learn not to get so stressed, I'll help you out with that if you want? We can train each day together, maybe even just hang out when the exam is drawing close so you won't feel the need to drink so mu-" She cut herself off as a long slash marred the ground before her, her hands moving back straight away to sheath her sword. She hadn't even realised that she had still been practicing her swings even as she spoke. "Hell! I need to be more careful with what I'm doing!" She cursed, removing her hands from her blade and flicking them out, that one had been even faster than before... How odd, she was faster when she didn't focus on it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 4:53 pm

I'd like that a lot Summer, usually I have to cram by myself and that just stresses me out even more which sucks. But if I'm practicing with someone else then I'll be less focused on how bad I could be doing I think. Cherish said sitting upward and watching Summer swing her blade rapidly her eyes widening as it was as if she got faster and faster with her swings yet the rest of her body seemed like it didn't move that fast with her feet not moving at all. Cherish would pick herself off the ground before wondering about something just a bit as a result she would first tell Summer what she wanted to do before doing it so she was sort of prepared. Hey Summer. Think fast! Cherish said as she opened her gourd and fished out her straw once more taking a sip as she made hand seals before releasing a bullet of sake the size of an orange which sped through the air at swift release speeds heading straight at her. The reason she did it was to see if Summer could slice it before it hit her but it wasn't something that dealt damage it would just get her intoxicated and knock her off her feet in the worst case scenario.

Hehe, I figured you'd want to compare your swing speed against something.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 6:59 pm

"It'll be a lot of fun to finally have a friend going down the same path that I am. We should be able to help each other quite a lot and keep each other from cracking when things start getting stressful. With luck we might even end up on the same team in the Academy." She grinned brightly at Cherish and went back to focusing on her slashing, her blade flicking out again and again as she refined the speed that she had used before. Then again to anyone looking it would seem as though her eyes were focused on something else even while her mind ran through the motions. Of course this had her not fully realise what Cherish was talking about and she just nodded to what she was saying without really listening. In a moment she heard the call of thinking fast and something flew at her head. With that her blade lashed out at Bullet Release speeds, cutting the bullet in half and letting the pieces fly either side of her of course the slash would be ludicrously hard to see. Snapping her head to the side, Summer gave Cherish a confuse look before realising what had happened and chuckling. "Sorry, I got distracted there... Really need to listen a bit better." She brushed her hair over her ear after sheathing her sword again. "So, any other tricks you wanna show me?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 8:33 pm

Cherish would happily nod as that would just be wonderful being on a team with the one person who didn't judge her for being an alcoholic after all that would be pretty epic. She could already see it now her chakra based support with Summers cool samurai moves protecting them now all they needed was a guy or something who filled the role of an offense user. Perhaps mental or something seeing as she covered chakra, and Summer covered physical who knew maybe they'd get lucky enough to be paired up with someone who would fit them like a glove. She would hold the ox hand seal before taking another sip from her gourd smirking as Summer asked whether or not she had any other tricks. [color:93aa=00ff00]Well I could show you? But it would better if we just sparred, and explained as we did that *hic* Cherish said patting herself down to make sure she had everything before stumbling a bit to the side so that they wouldn't get the bench involved in whatever spar they had in mind. [color:93aa=00ff00]I kind of want to see where I'm at combat wise, would a spar be okay with you? she said wondering whether Summer would agree or not if she did then awesome she would wait until they were both ready before beginning a countdown.

She wasn't really competitive honestly she was just doing this to show what she could do quicker than doing them all at once she actually had never sparred with anyone with techniques not even at the academy seeing as they didn't allow full arsenal sparring at the academy due to some people not having access to clans or techniques from family members.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 3:09 pm

A spar? Well that was certainly going to be interesting and Cherish really seemed up for it. Well Summer couldn't exactly say no but she was worried about hurting Cherish. Not to mention that simply due to her speed she was pretty certain that she could end it in one swing, she didn't really have many tricks at the moment all she had was that no one in the Academy at the moment would be able to see a swing of hers let alone dodge one but that was alright, she could always just play around with Cherish for a bit. Reaching up, Summer ran her fingers through her hair and walked along until she faced Cherish, moving until they were about ten feet apart. Cinching her weapon a little tighter to her back, Summer dropped into a combat stance, reaching up to place both hands upon Glimmer's haft, the light blue wrappings shifting under fingers.

She wasn't going to attack first though and instead just narrowed her eyes, letting her mind clear. She was either going to have time to get the slash in and stop Cherish dead in her tracks or she was going to get swamped under super sticky water... Didn't matter either way, this was going to be fun. "Ladies first, you are older than I... So go on." Summer gave a giggle and stuck her tongue out at Cherish.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 3:24 pm

Cherish would smile before noticing how dangerous Summer's kenjutsu were so she would gulp down another sip of alcohol letting the haze of the alcohol entering her system to dull her nerves and allow her to focus on the spar. She would give as good as she got of course as she wanted to prove something to herself in some ways sure she was a drunken slacker but she was strong when she had to be right? Ooooh your going to get it for calling me old. Cherish said with a laugh before making hand seals before finishing with the Rat Hand seal before her cheeks bulged and she would spit out a large amount of mud would be expelled from her mouth at swift release speeds spread along the area coating it with the slick mud. Cherish wouldn't waste time as she stumbled forward seemingly slipping on the mud and would vanish moving at bullet release speeds to close the distance between her and Summer. Her hands of course were already moving into another set of hand seals in order to take advantage of the change of scenery and her ability to move on the mud unhindered by the change in terrain.

Once she got close enough she would finish her hand seals her hands having been moving while she ran towards Summer so that she finished on the Ox hand seal her mouth bulging as sake filled her mouth in preparation of a quick release aimed at Summer's foot. Due to her being in battle her toxic vapor despite being the weakest in her clan would begin to be released from her body the faintest tinge of green covering the air around a twenty foot radius around her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 4:04 pm

However Summer wasn't about to sit around and let Cherish use her ninjutsu like that. Thus came one of the dangerous aspects of Geka Seido, the variant of the Strike of Disgrace. Her blade lashed out although rather than the blade Summer struck with the flat of the weapon at Cherish's hands as she tried to pull out her first ninjutsu. If she didn't stop the jutsu she'd find her hand taking damage and stopping the jutsu altogether now Summer didn't actually hit at the full strength of the attack, only doing enough to stop the jutsu from happening rather than breaking Cherish's fingers as the technique would usually call for. So if she did stop the jutsu and continued onwards, Summer would once again block the second ninjutsu with another Strike of Disgrace before lashing out with her weapon at her friend's hip.

As the strike came however Summer tilted her blade, catching the light that filtered down and redirecting it to strike at Cherish's face, reducing her ability to see the slash and of course making it even more difficult to dodge. A smirk was on Summer's lips as she done this and if Cherish found that she couldn't dodge the Bullet Release slash the weapon would stop just before it struck her so that it didn't actually cut her flesh for Summer knew that would more than likely lead to Cherish's death due to Glimmer's ability, so she made sure to avoid doing that. "After this, we should go to the Library, there's a scroll I need to collect."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 4:55 pm

Cherish wouldn't stop however rather than hurt her hand Summer would find the strike bounce off as a faint sheen of some sort of material was coating Cherish's skin, this allowed her to expel the mud and she would take off of course doing what she had intended all along. As if it were a fluke Summer would try again only for her blade to bounce off of Cherish's seemingly rock hard skin with Cherish expelling not one but 5 orange sized balls of alcoholic water, one aimed at Summer's leg right as she attempted bring her weapon bear to slice Cherish's hip. Cherish would fire the next one at Summer's sword arm her eyes picking up the glint of light causing her to recoil slipping backwards due to the sticky mud backing up the strike which would of hit her thankfully stopping due to Summer's kindness while Cherish regained her bearing about ten feet away back to her original staring point.

Sure sure hehe. Your pretty dangerous you've hit me like what? 2 times would of been three already honestly. Guess going in close isn't an option then wonder how far away you can hit me though... Cherish said before launching out the remaining three spheres of water at Summer's chest, head and stomach trying to make her move her feet. She hit me from here already, this is what...eight, nine feet? How far can she hit me...think think think..focus Cherish maybe if you back up even more you can get her she's a short-mid range user and you well your anything but most of your good stuff is far away..alright let's do this. Cherish thought to herself backing up another five feet and stopping as she would begin to make hand seals again it was a test of course she was trying to gauge exactly how far she needed to be to attack without being well...attacked. She was watching herself of course seeing as she was thankful her muddy floor technique wasn't that deep if she had access to the fabled Swamp of the Underworld it could of very much be her own undoing but thankfully while she did sink downward she was only touching the solid ground now below.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 6:30 pm

Feeling her blade bounce off of Cherish's hands, Summer had to say she was honestly quite surprised. Then again the shimmering did show that she obviously had something protecting her. She wouldn't be able to keep it up for long but she didn't have to, not with Summer unable to really do much. So either Summer could stay on the defensive... Or she could strike out with the only thing that she was able to use to hurt Cherish at the moment; her own body. A smile struck Summer's face as she hopped forwards at Swift Release speeds, avoiding the first wave of orbs and putting her a good two foot closer to Cherish.

When she jumped back, Summer narrowed her eyes and judged the distance. 'Twelve feet, far away but not so much that she is outside of my Batto Distance... Although it is close.' Summer didn't want to let Cherish know about her range limitation, not yet at least so it was time to strike out, well there was that and the toxic vapour that was currently burning through her but she could tough it out... For a while at least. She coughed quietly and narrowed her eyes, pouring chakra into her blade to coat it with diamond. This was where Deflecting Strike came into itself as her blade flicked out three times at Bullet Release speeds, her chakra enhanced swatting the bullets of water away as though they were nothing. She couldn't reflect them quite yet but this was good enough.

With that done she took a few steps forwards, putting Cherish at a more modest nine foot distance away and dropped into a combat stance once more, her weapon sheathed and ready to strike out again. She couldn't hurt her foe yet... Not while she had that armouring and Summer wasn't fast enough she realised to use her Shattering Defense as a weapon, especially if her Strike of Disgrace had been blocked like that... So she would wait for now.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 8:21 pm

Cherish would lean forward before spinning in a circle once again while going through hand seals noticing how Summer had indeed moved closer causing her to smile happily as she had figured out the trick she would finish her hand seals before kicking off the ground holding the Rat hand seal to back up once again now being outside of the muddy floor about 15 feet away from her starting point and now about twenty or so feet away from Summer. She would move from that going through another set ending once again on the Ox hand seal her cheeks bulging once more as she would have to ration exactly what she could and could not utilize in battle mainly due to her chakra reserves sure she had a good amount but she was still an academy student she couldn't afford to be careless with her chakra. As a result she would lean back before expelling out a large quantity of sweet smelling syrup would would pour out at bullet release speeds her hands going into another hand seal causing some of the syrup to rise upward forming mist having been mixed in with the sake in her mouth to not only affect the terrain but also the air filling the air.

Of course now she was done utilizing her chakra for hand seals, no point in doing that anymore after all, the set up was complete, she would take a final sip her eyes drooping as she became drunk letting out a hic sound before her body became much looser seeing as she had now started using.. Drunken Fist. [color:9870=00ff00]Hehe *hic* you didn't expect me to let you cut me up, psssssh Summer-chan. It's jussst getting started *hic* she said loud enough that it would defeat the point of having obscured vision though now that the mist was in the air Summer couldn't do any of those glinting stuff that got bright lights into people's eyes.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 9:12 pm

This was going to be difficult to say the least, her opponent was tough, tough enough to just take Summer's blows and laugh and then get more drunk. This just wasn't fair, her blade was horribly dangerous and yet it was useless, both because she didn't want to cut Cherish and because it wasn't strong enough to break through her defenses. She gripped the hilt tighter and furrowed her eyebrows. First of all though she had to deal with the rest of the attacks coming towards her, mainly the sticky syrup. As it was poured out and flooded towards her, Summer stepped forwards and lashed out with her blade, striking the ground and marking a section off as Diamond and then raising it into the air as a barrier, the syrup hitting it and pouring off to the side, missing Summer and stopping her from being stuck.

Then it came time to attack, she could feel the alcohol buzzing in her system and she knew that she had to end it quickly. Although there were two things about the mist, it might have obscured Summer's vision but it also obscured Cherish's... But only one knew where the other was. So Summer walked to the side and then towards where she knew Cherish to be just by her voice, making sure she was in range. She still took a breath, not caring about the alcohol and then swung her blade out. When she swung it though, it was much faster, she wasn't sure where she got the speed from but there were two other things. The first was that her sheath came with the sword, the quick release clasp built in, that Summer hadn't really realised was there, breaking off so that if the blade struck it wouldn't be the edge that hit Cherish. The second?

It hurt. Summer could feel her muscles stretching with pain and damage as she swung her blade out, such a move was dangerous and she knew that she should NOT do it often, it was far too dangerous but she knew that it might just allow her to win the fight. The strike came out at Crashing Ground speeds but due to her two-handed draw despite the fact that she couldn't use Distracting Blade... Cherish would have to be moving faster than Vacuum Release to dodge the strike as her Geka Style allowed her to outspeed it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 11:04 pm

Perfect, well back when the sober tipsy Cherish had been fighting Summer not the currently drunk one had made hand seals you know when back when she had held she Rat hand seal before kicking off the ground to put distance between her an Summer. Yeah back then, she had utilized her Earth Release: Sinkhole technique, she had gauged the distance and had taken precautions to making sure that if Summer had tried to close the distance between them to get within range she would end up plummeting into the hole. Now when she had used her water it was more obvious that there was a sink hole in the ground however before it could be revealed she had covered the area in mist. That was to cut both of their vision her tipsy mind obviously not thinking it through but it worked sort of, so when Cherish had stepped to the side after diverting the sticky water around the walls and headed towards where she knew Cherish was she would end up passing the same place that Cherish had placed the sinkhole. Due to well not specifically going out of her way to take a longer way around, it was no ones fault really how could she know that Cherish had made a five foot wide hole in the ground. As a result by getting Cherish in her range, Summer would end up stepping into the sink hole due to being unable to really see where her opponent was.

Following the inevitable splash, and possibly sound of utter discomfort from well landing in a hole that was ten feet deep Cherish would launch herself upwards moving at vacuum release speeds backed by her simulated strength and using the boosted speed from her Drunken Fist along with just Teeter Dance (B-rank Speed+B-rank Strength). The mist would clear revealing the hole, as well as Cherish dropping from above feet first also going to enter the hole, well this was just going to be painful...for all parties involved. But hey Cherish was drunk let the fun times roll right? [color:2f88=00ff00]Cannonball!!!! Cherish said when the inevitable occurred, aka Summer looking up and seeing her friend dropping from the sky at Vacuum Release speeds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime8th November 2014, 3:10 pm

Well then, rather than striking her foe, Summer found herself falling down a hole. Quite upsetting that she hadn't noticed it but there was little to be done, other than try save her sorry ass from falling into what equated to a vat of sticky liquid. So her blade lashed out and struck the ground at the side of a hole at Crashing Ground speeds, the wall of diamonds launching out at the same speed so that Summer could land on it. She stumbled slightly as she landed and then dropped to one knee, the hilt of her Nagamaki slamming into the diamond wall to stabilise herself. Then the voice struck her and Summer immediately knew that she wasn't fast enough to get out of the way of what was going to happen... But she also knew that there wasn't going to be a liquid for Cherish to land on.

A sigh left Summer's mouth and she sheathed her blade, waiting for the inevitable to happen... Then again, Cherish at least didn't weight too much and had a nice enough ass to be landed on by... Summer could take a little happiness in that, well that and the fact she knew she wasn't good enough so she was at least not too bothered by the loss. "...Crap..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)   Unda Da Sea (Dual Training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unda Da Sea (Dual Training)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next