Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Immorality is upon thee [awakening]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Empty
PostSubject: Immorality is upon thee [awakening]   Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Icon_minitime25th September 2014, 4:22 am

Madness. Despite its name, it really wasn’t much worse then any other place in the world. Sure there were a large sum of missing shinobi in the vicinity, more so since the revival of the legendary group, Genhiken, but truly no more dangerous then it was to walk down the streets of Pandora. Walking along the dried up terrain, Tumu would scan the open horizon until he finally saw it, standing out against the brown and blue. The black dome. Its origin was truly a mystery, perhaps one day its secrets will be found, but for now, it was merely a destination. Having come from the Western side, he was inclined to enter through the western entrance, a hole in its wall, purely out of luck, was it the right one. In any case, upon entry, the exit had sealed off, entrapping our young hero. The darkness was consuming, so dark even the colour black struggled to hide as Tumu’s consciousness slipped away, causing him to fall. He wouldn’t hit the ground however, no what he would clash with was much harder and carried far more pain, what he clashed with swallowed him whole, and forced to relive his tragedy. Tumu fell into his past…

”Machakw! Stop moving or it’ll be ruined!” Ra’Ragrii, one of the last native tribes still in existence, with most of their fellow kinsmen killed off or sold into laboured work by the civilised folk. It was a peaceful little village, no larger then that of a small clan’s, surrounded by tree’s as thick as houses themselves, hiding deep within the forestry of the forsaken. Our first historical scene will take place in the Sharman’s little coverage. No walls, just a tarp of leaves as the two sat on stumps. The sharman, as one could expect was riddled with body art, piercings and weird things in weird places, but even so, he was the most chilled individual ever. ”It hurts…Why a stupid frog.”Machakw Dichali, age 4 and a half, receiving his first tattoo as an initiation into the age of youth, a few months late on account of a reaction to a spider bite. Don’t ask. [color=lightred]”Its your name Machakw. Once you become a strong warrior, it’ll change, but we must always remember who we were, before we can change who we are.” A single tear would drag its way down his cheek as the traditional method was indeed painful, but with his position, he had to be stronger then that. Fade out…

Two years later. The gentle breeze stuck his face, but could not cloud his vision. The tension in his arms tight and stern as he fingered twitched, ready to release the pressure and make do with the task, but his mind denied it, it wasn’t time yet. About an inch more to the left, a deep inhale, followed by the silent outwards blow, relaxing half his body all at once as the arrow fired through the air, soaring with a whistle for a clean hit to the boars leg. Leaping from his hiding spot within the bushes, he’d sprint over, leaping logs and ducking under branches, drawing out his knife and without hesitation, driving it into the pigs jugular, letting it bleed out without pain. ”Good Machakw, your improvement has been exceptional. Two of your four traps have already baited their prey as well. You will be a strong hunter at this stage.” The pain stuck his heart. Although it was meant as a compliment there was no way he could settle with being just being a hunter. Sioux was already at that level, going through his training as a warrior. There was no way he could beat him, he couldn’t falter to his older brother. The perfect child. They weren’t too close as siblings, nor were they are each others throats either. It was just a relationship which had been built on blood only. Fade Out…

Back where his earliest memory had started. Eight years old and his body had already begun to develop muscle mass. Not much, but enough for toning. His chest was bared as the Sharman was continually stabbing at his back as his trophy was being sealed into his skin. A deer, it was a strong beast, one can be proud to call it prey at such a young age, but it wasn’t enough. Sioux had a mountain lion during his second initiation, but he went through the road of strength, where as Mackakw had chosen to undergo the initiation of thought. In terms of difficulty, they were considered the two most prestigious, the two brothers very different. ”Do not dwell on it little brother, I was lucky to survive the random encounter, had I not been attack, we would share the image of our wing. It’s a great honour to receive the deer so young.” His brother was now 14, watching over the Sharman’s work during this very special day. ”Father doesn’t think so.” Living in the wilderness offered little time to be a child, they were all far more mature then their age should be, but regardless their thoughts can still be trivial. ”Your father is not like everyone else, Machakw. He is the only man to ever receive the bear. Your taking this much better then last time, you’ve gotten a lot stronger…” Fade out...

Tumu had fallen to the ground at some point, now on his hands and knees, breathing far to heavy. Looking at the pitch black floor still couldn’t remove the image, no matter which way he turn, he was always looking down, at the water, which his former self staring back at him. “What’s happening!? Why? Why is this happening again? Wasn’t once enough!” Its unsure as to whom he is shouting at. Most likely some kind of higher force, this place perhaps, anyone who was listening. He could feel it happening again, the gut drop in his stomach, falling, the scene getting closer, he could already see it. “No. Why this? Why again?” He was far beyond having doubts at this point, this place, this dome of darkness was evil, it twisted the reality and dealt damage directly to ones mind. To be honest, Tumu didn’t even know why he was getting upset, he had come to terms with his past long ago, why must it pain him now? His body continued to get closer, as his vision blanked out once more, once again falling through the floor and into Machakw, the tragic scene which marked the end of his life as tranquillity, the brink conclusion of the native chapter.

Chaos. They came from the sky, the ground, the trees. Flames had burned most of the village down by this point, warriors did the best the could, but these enemies, this pale men were stronger, they used the power of the Sharman like it was a weapon. Creating fire, moving at inhuman speeds, crushing bones with a single punch, cleaving bodies in half at the swing on a sword, they were monsters. ”Machakw! Run!” The final words his beastly mother managed to say before her throat was collapsed at a single palm. He did his best, but only managed around five meters before the hand had him by the cuff of his clothing, dragging him out into the open and throwing him into a cage like an animal. No, even animals weren’t treated like this. He watched in fear as everything he knew was destroyed. Some others were captured, most were killed, his father being among those caged due to his strength and ability. Of course, he was beat up fairly bad and unconscious beforehand. Sioux was within the entrapment beside him. It took only a mere fifteen minutes for Ra-ragiri to be completely wiped clean. Different cages, different wagons, different directions. As their road forked, Sioux would shout in their tongue, leaving his final words. ”Stay strong, Machakw! I will come for you!” Fade Out…

”A strong young boy indeed. Our scholar estimated him to only be around nine years old.” A rather unknown port within the forsaken, used mostly by slavers, drug trades and pirates. They were lined up, 5 in total, 2 men, 2 woman and Machakw, tied to posts and put on display as their captors try to make their profits. ”See these bands in his hair, they are reserved to the head family, this boy is the native royalty. But that doesn’t mean anything besides his natural abilities, a strong one indeed. You sir, you look like you could put him to good use.” He was scruffy, with a beard black and grey all at once. He smelt like he hadn’t showered in years, and looked the part equally. Undeniably a pirate caption, or quartermaster at the very least, with his blades, hat and three bottles of run hanging from his belt, he couldn’t be anything else. ”I’ll take ‘im, but I wanna girlie too” A handshake and a few loose coins was all it took to exchange his life over from one pair of hands to the other. The boat, unlike anything he’d ever seen, he had a great look over the next few months, scrubbing the deck and throwing the fleecies bucket which lay beside his imaginary bed overboard. Fade Out…

”Load up thee fuckin’ cannons yer slow fucks. Fire thee swizzle.” The ship would shake once more, as another hole was blasted into the lower cabins. The plan was already in focus, he had a mere matter of moments before the Bradies reserves set alight and took this ship to the ground. The girl, Nut’tuoa, she cannot be saved, the bindings around her hands and feet are simply too tight. A judgement call was made, no need for both to die when the opportunity for life was present. It was a shame, this was to be his brothers partner once, now she was with demon’s child and used more than the men were capable of shitting. He snapped his way through the broken boards, climbing across the side before lighting a fuse as it retracted back into the ship. Once on the deck, he ran, most sailors to occupied to notice, those who did, to tired and slow to persue. One leap through the air, into the hanging life boat as the lower decks blew. Nut’tuoa…she will haunt him forever, dying in that moment. Inakamono was the name of the defending ship that day, or rather, the group with ran it, pulling him aboard with consideration to both his attire and branded marks of slavery. Machakw…No. He died long ago. Feeding on a real feast that night was Tumu. Fading Out…

He’d walk through the gates without any thought what so ever. Only offering an over the shoulder flick of his wrist as a goodbye to his circus freak pair who have been caring for him the past few years. The perfectly structured location would return to its time of battle, buildings destroyed, flames blazing, dead lying empty on the ground. Looking down, he’d see that sight…Tara. A girl from his ninjutsu 101 class, lifeless at his feet. His blade strained with the dripping of thick red, his eyes blurring from the welling of tears. Xander walking off further into the hell. His feet just moved, following instinctively, unsure for what reason. The scenery would change again, or rather disappear, turning black as his sensei continued in his strut through a large white light, opening up a new room, where our hero now stood, looking around at nothing, even more empty then the darkness itself. It seems we were back to the present, with the first trail of ones past one complete. Well fuck, what journey that was, too think he thought he had gotten over all that crap, doesn’t help when it becomes a reality as opposed to a memory. Good thing I’m drinking hey? Would have been hell without my rum. What horror laid in store for the young Tumu next?

Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Immorality is upon thee [awakening]   Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Icon_minitime26th September 2014, 11:54 am

The Black Dome, not that bad of a place really. Around its area was plant life, giant creatures, almost the perfect for a little drinking, yeah that was about right. Being as close to this dome as Tumu was, nothing really happened, at least nothing he could notice. However, something was beginning to rip from the dome, a body, completely similar in all ways to Tumu. A black being, is what walked from the dome, holding a large gourd, as it walked over to Tumu and took a seat next to him. Unless Tumu was drunk out of his mind, he should easily notice that this being looked exactly like him, actually it acted completely like him as it pulled a cup from one of its back pockets and poured itself a drink. Lets call it Madness Ale, it was black liquor, and this being was partaking in it. Did Tumu want some?
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Immorality is upon thee [awakening]   Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Icon_minitime28th September 2014, 2:46 am

Well, the light would finally cease as Tumu's eyes adjusted from the pitch darkness which still rotted through his memories, noticing how lovely the area was. One could feel at home in a desolated place such as this, despite his unfavorable neighboring areas, the Dome didn't seem all to bad. But alas, what would any trail of self awakening be if not bringing about a nega Tumu. He was black, like his last trial, that colored form rotting away at his state of mind, but he'd offer a small noticeable smile all the same. Was this form before him a perfect replication of his current self...a trial of the present? Or rather a perfect competitor, completely opposing his own existence...either way, it was still a present dilemma type of situation. The Nega (which shall be how I refer to him) pulled out a cup...oh how fancy sire. Tea perhaps? With a smug hiccup of a giggle, Tumu would reach around to his own back, pulling a bottle of purely clear content. He taking a swig straight from the source.

"So, what is it that we have there? Or is it I? I'll be honest with yah, I don't know if I should bother introducing myself, or just go under the assumption that you already know, already assuming you are more then just an empty shell of course." Tumu would hold out his hand to offer his own bottle to the newcomer, hoping to break the silence if possible, perhaps even find out his new motives. "Shall we swap our flavours? Yours does look very...different. Ah, I got it...We must be having a drinking game...Am I right? Of course, the perfect drinking buddy for me would have to be me, there ish no other who can keep up without judging." He'd laugh happily even though no joke was told, sitting on the ground and crossing his legs. His blade being pressed towards the back, and his sharp shooter, pulled over his shoulder and set to lay across his lap to avoid further discomfort. "Come. Sit. Unless you can poof a bench for us?"
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Immorality is upon thee [awakening]   Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Icon_minitime28th September 2014, 9:20 pm

Yes the Black Dome had a wonderful sense of humor, I am speaking as if it is sentient but I really have no idea if it is, however that is how this is being played at the moment. And due to the dome usually being bored, as driving creatures into madness was growing old, it decided to play with Tumu, as he was the closest non-creature, to the dome. How did the dome play? Multiple ways, all involving driving its targets crazy under its power, fun isn't it.

That was a far assumption wasn't it, this thing was actually an empty shell, only being programmed to..drink? Yeah that was it, drink. But yes a drinking game, that is how the nega would appease the dome's boredom, as it sat and poofed up its own cup. The two would be partaking in the Madness Ale, a liquor as black as the dome. Something no living being should be ingesting but hey Tumu might like it, I hear it takes like coconut or blackberries, can't really remember to much ale, fucks with the head. After taking its seat, the nega would pour its own drink then wait for Tumu to raise his cup so the nega could pour Tumu some, the battle of the drinkers would begin.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Immorality is upon thee [awakening]   Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Icon_minitime29th September 2014, 1:33 am

Tumu would begin to look around for something to use as the game was no doubt waiting on his cup. Like...i know he drinks a lot, but he doesn't carry around a teacup for appearances and what not. Straight up reused bottles for his home brew...I mean, legitimately purchased alcoholic beverages. Without any other idea's, he'd begin to power through the remainder of his silver flask before holding it out. "That's your handicap...So was everything else I've had today." Once again, he'd laugh for no reason, before adding a slight observation he noticed about Nega. "So...You don't talk much do you? Its a good thing I'm able to work you out for some reason, otherwise we'd never get our game started." Hopefully he can pour well, but if he is a lightweight, perhaps Tumu shall pour his own after a number of rounds...that is assuming this madness ale or whatever isn't going to just fuck Tumu up instantly...Doubtful.

God, this kid is like 17, what have I done to this character? Its a wonder that Xan manages to put up with this shit, not to mention the fact that he still hasn't formnally spoken to the shinigami princess yet, so when she finds out how outwardly useless he is, I wonder what will happen? For now, while in the Stealth corps of the TLAH order, it won't be as noticable...but with time, the plan is to transition to a position (wishful thinking of a higher rank) to the CUAN...Well, then there is no doubt his insolence would be noticed...but in saying that, judging by the job description, who better then a drunken fool who isn't actually a fool, but just pretending to be in an attempt to get out of work, which in turn makes him a fool regardless. Without further a due, I bring you the end of the post - > Pathetic backstory/Character Motivation Thread Filler Successful.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Immorality is upon thee [awakening]   Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Icon_minitime29th September 2014, 10:14 pm

Oh my bad, thought Tumu was the all around alcoholic, in modern days that would be equivalent to carrying a flask around everywhere he goes, but in lets say times of feudal Japan, it would be carrying a teacup. Maybe Tumu should step up his image and we wouldn't be having this problem, so probably go buy a damn teacup or stop drinking, the latter is very unlikely to happen. Onto the topic, could it talk, I wasn't given any information on that note, hell lets keep it silent, in a man's drinking contest there were no need for words, only the sensation of beating an opponent in the game of drink. Now the game shall start, with the nega pouring Tumu a cup, enough to fill it. Hopefully Tumu could take it, if not he would fall prey to the power of the dome, by that he will be thrown into it and who knows what happens then.

I really don't know, but it would be interesting to find out, just need to beat Tumu in a drinking battle, then we can find out what happens if a person is thrown into that thing. Taking in the ale in its cup, the nega awaited Tumu to finish his. Taking the ale in, Tumu would feel the power of the dome filling his body, you know, that burning sensation you have when you take a shot of Jack straight, except a lot worse, like Carmen shoved a ball of blaze right into your chest, that is what it will feel like, lets see if Tumu can take it. Comparing Tumu to a modern alcoholic, gave some CD suggestions, probably will go ignored, said what will happen if Tumu loses, raised some mystery, my job is done, onto the next person.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Immorality is upon thee [awakening]   Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Icon_minitime5th October 2014, 10:12 am

Okay...I was under the assumption that we had things like headphones and what not. But you know, if we are still that far back in time, then yes, I shall buy a nice little Chinese teacup to hang from his belt, in fact, I'll buy two, just so he can have drunk teatime with the beautiful Carmen who is 100% into him. Its a fact. Now, with his cup now full, Tumu would mimic the traditional actions of the old days and boy his head, while holding the cup outwards in two hand, before bring both to his lips and taking a small sip...Yeah, it was bad. He almost spilled the lot in the shock of its strength. His digestive system was eager to refuse its entry, but the mind prevailed over matter, altering signals in his brain to deny the false pain and prevent connection to tastebuds by cutting traveling stigma. The rest of the cup was a breeze after that, though it was a shame he couldn't properly condition his body to it, instead needed to accelerate the process of his kidneys in order to compensate.

"So...Where does one get this? Is it Greed. I know it has to be greed. right? THis will save me alotta money when I get my hands on it." He'd hold out his cup once more, hoping for a refil. If this was the game, he was going to be in trouble soon, hopefully his opponent wasn't an iron stomach, or this awakening deal isn't gonna be as smooth as he originally thought. Actually what would happen if Tumu just shot him in the head right now? Maybe its like auto win... Ah, we'll see I guess.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Immorality is upon thee [awakening]   Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Icon_minitime17th October 2014, 1:01 pm

That is a fair assumption, that is why I thought a gourd the size of one Gaara carries around is more suitable for Tumu rather than a flask. Back to the topic, can I make this thing talk, not sure but since Zen is modding it is going to talk now, no its not lets keep these things silent, makes it more interesting as Tumu will basically be driven crazy drinking with somebody who didn't respond to him, let us see what that does to him. Oh he took the shot with no real problem, this person had more resistance than the average bear. With this being also finishing their drink, the cups would be refilled. It was time for another round, then another, then another until one of these two fell who would it be, Tumu or this mysterious being. We will find out next time on....on, damn I want to say a fancy DBZ reference but a drinking reference, I got nothing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Immorality is upon thee [awakening]   Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Icon_minitime22nd October 2014, 3:00 am

On Drinking ballzy? Or is Ballzy (No real spelling) not a term in that foreign land known only as not my own. In any case, another shot, cause like, the real fancy people take their shots from teacups and what not. With no taste, and an accelerated bodily system functioning just to filter this drink, he'd take the next shot as fast as possible, the smell almost making him gag though you'd never know just by looking at him. This shit was ridiculous. In order to make sure that this wasn't going to hit him too quick, Tumu would begin to slow his heart rate, reducing the speed at which the alcohol in the blood is being transferred to the brain, but at the same time it will extend the length at which it effects him. Also it was a good idea to press it all straight to the bladder before too much is soaked in, allowing less to actual get into the blood, but a faster rate of requiring a piss. All in the theory of drinking grog. "You know, if you don't start talking, I'll just start ranting about some funny stories. I mean like, its a drinking game for fucks sake, your suppose to enjoy it, not sit there looking cross with life brah. "

"So you see, there was a brief point in time where I was a pirate, and one of the crew, one of the nice ones, you see, he had a wooden leg, a hook for a hand and an eyepatch. So I asked him, and I said "So what happened to your leg." And he told me that he went overboard in a rogue wave and had his leg bitten by a shark. So I went on to ask him about his arm of course. And he said, well, another rogue wave took him overboard and he lost it to a whale this time. By this point I was pretty amazed at his survival and had to keep going. So naturally, I asked what happened to his eye. Apparently a seagull flew over and shit in it. I laughed of course. "So that's what made you blind?" I said, pretty amused obviously. But he responded with a long nahhh. You know the type a man gives when he just really doesn't wanna go on. "First day with the hook on my arm" he said. The fucker stabbed himself trying to wipe away the shit." Tumu would chuckle at the memory, gathering a mental image of the story once again. I wonder if it'll crack the brick wall.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Immorality is upon thee [awakening]   Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Icon_minitime24th October 2014, 1:26 am

Hell yeah the fancy people take shots out of teacups. You know, with that one pinky out in the air while the other fingers are actually holding the cup. No idea how that will work but you don't think about logic when drinking so at this point one can say a flying monkey, like the ones from the Wizard of Oz, flew out of Tumu's butt and wasn't a genjutsu. This topic is heading towards that kind of fucked up, again this is no logic so don't question it. And you know what, you are right, fuck this teacup shit, if Tumu is a real drinker, the being slid the gourd over to Tumu, he would take it to the head. You wanna be the best drinker in all the lands, don't know if that is a good thing, then prove it. Also I gave myself work, now we need to know how much liquor is in the gourd, umm 7 liters? Hell a gourd is big that might be a little to small but that is what we are going with 7 liters of liquor in that gourd, lets go Tumu, time to put some hair on yo chest.

Before that, did Tumu really just start telling a story. And did I just read it rather than skimming through it like I usually do? What was the moral of that story, well the pirate had some really bad luck, one would think at some point he stopped being a pirate since it seemed the sea wasn't his friend in the slightest, a shark than a whale. That whale was slipping, how big are those things and it only took an arm, the shark took a leg and it is about half the whale's size. Eh nice story, that was a story while sober, let us see what stories will come forth from a drunken Tumu, to do that we might need more Ale, back to the dome, whenever Tumu finished the gourd to retrieve more. This battle wasn't ending until one of them dropped.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Immorality is upon thee [awakening]   Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Icon_minitime24th October 2014, 11:58 pm

There was no moral to the story, unless you wanna take not falling off the ship as one. But yeah, it was just a story which made him happy, much like many other things. My next story will be a true one, not that the last wasn't, it was true for Tumu, however this next one goes deeper into the narrators life. Using that word made me feel a lot like Xander for a moment. In any case, it seems like this topic is starting to get real, time to knuckle down and prepare for a good battle, which i'm hoping will be skipped forwards to around half way so I can do my little cheat to win, before ending after another skip, unless we are going gulp for gulp through seven liters of dangerous poison, because we all know alcohol is actually a poison, hence the effects and the name in-toxic-ation. With the gourd passed over, a smile would appear on Tumu's face as he took hold and lifted for a mighty mouthful, feeling wasteful for drinking it so quickly. Something like this could be made to last days with no sober breaks.

"So you didn't like my last one, aye? Well how about a different topic huh? Yeah, You'll like this you horny fucker. I had a mate who was using one of those dating sites....Uh, I mean, mailing services for match making, and he struck a pot of gold. Ended up getting with this fairly attractive young white girl, right? Well they went out to who knows where, I'm guessing a tav somewhere and obviously it ended in her bedroom. Now the first red flag was obvious, there was a tarp like plastic sheeting over the bed. Of course, he asked what it was for, her response being, "Oh, its just to keep the spread clean. Now, in the moment, he didn't really give a fuck, lights went out, they were on the noisy bed and getting dirty. A few minutes in, he felt something pressing into his crack. As a straight man, he freaked out a little. "Don't worry, its nothing" was her response when he asked confused. Not long after that, it happened again, then, within a matter of seconds, he ended up crapping all over the plastic like melted chocolate. Embarrassed he up and ran to the bathroom, cleaned up and came out to apologize, only to find this girl literally rolling around in his shit. She stuck a laxative up his ass for her scat fetish. What a crazy bitch huh?" He'd laugh once more, louder and more thunderous then his previous chuckle, struggling to remember that he is only 16 years of age...no, I'm gonna age him to 17.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Immorality is upon thee [awakening]   Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Icon_minitime26th October 2014, 6:40 pm

Well goddamn, Tumu drunk down all seven liters. With that seemed like they would need more, but just how many barrels could this pair actually go through. No idea but that is what this topic is for, to find that out and find that out we will. Standing up, the being looked at the empty gourd, that was currently the only one it brought, that was supposed to last them a while however it seemed that wasn't the case. Walking over to the dome with haste, the being would reach its arms into it then pull out two more gourds. That was correct, the dome is what stored this magical ale, which was smooth going down but burns coming out, you should know where that one went. Back on the subject, the being would walk back and place the two gourds down, one in front of Tumu and the other in front of itself as it sat down.

Once it sat it would listen to Tumu's story. What is this dating site thing that Tumu spoke of, was it something from foreign lands or something from the far future, could Tumu see into the future, by this point you realize I am trying to say that in Naruto-verse they don't have the internet. With him specifying mailing services that made more sense, who would think in this mighty world of shinobi that people had to order people through the mail, such a wondrous world we live in isn't it. As the story went on, it had a common flow, boy meets girl at bar, talk talk talk, take her back to place to do the beast with two backs. Then it went sick real fast, really I've heard some sick shit but...never mind that doesn't even scratch top ten. Wait, yes it does, it will probably be a 7 on the list of sick shit, get it. While the story went on the being would begin to take a drink and once the real disgusting part arrived, it would spit the drink out, that part catching it completely off guard. The real shame about this was, the wasted liquor. In the words of Captain Jack Sparrow, "Why is the rum always gone." Nobody seems to be losing currently in this drinking battle, even though Tumu just inhaled such a massive amount, so we will be needing more to declare a winner.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Immorality is upon thee [awakening]   Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 2:51 am

Tumu would do a comedic, quick blur hop to his feet, striking a strongly balanced pose as he pointed a finger aggressively at the Nega, pulling of an anime styled technique considering this topic doesn't appear to be in an all to logic bound world. "Hah, I knew it!" He'd say loudly, throwing out a bellowing laugh before snapping back to his cross legged seating position before continuing his observation. "I knew there was some kind of emotion behind that dark shell. You weren't fooling me. So you liked that one huh? Well, I think its your turn for a story now. After all, there is more to a drinking game then just drinking. You must be an active member of the atmosphere in order to fully win. Otherwise there is no way of knowing your not just breathing your way through the vomit stage. You wouldn't be trying to cheat us now, would you me?" So it also appears as though Tumu managed to finished his full 7 liters somewhere between telling a story and taking a gulp. Not that I mind, less to do I guess.

In any case, lets just skip to the next gourd then, shall we. Even with all the ridiculously powerful bodily changes to deal with this, it was quickly taking its effect. He was no doubt getting more shitfaced by the second and something needed to be done. Firstly, he needed to empty his badder with all the unsoaked alcohol. It would literally be drunken straight from his tip and hold around 98% of its original content. Standing, turning and walking away he'd let himself go, drinking while doing so, taking a fairly long time with the increased bladder filling having it reach its limit so quickly, before he'd return to his seat, drinking more still. "So You have lot of stuffy drink huh?" He'd say, finally commenting on the drink which was bought over that he has been chugging down so well up to this point. Of course he did miss an 'a' and offer a quick yet silent hic few seconds post speech.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Immorality is upon thee [awakening]   Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Icon_minitime1st November 2014, 2:21 pm

It is more anime logic than actual logic, in which case this is a Naruto-verse or aniverse, whichever one wishes to call it, so one could get away with a good bit of stuff as long as it wasn’t completely out there. I believe so far everything was still in the aniverse standards, crazy black being, a big black dome, lots of references to black, and people who can apparently consume 7 liters of alcohol and not die immediately. Since the being has blown its cover due to the story, it might as well begin to speak. Funny story my friend. Since you have graced me with such a story, I’ll give you one about my last Day of the Dead. Being that last night was Halloween and all, let us take a Halloween story with this one, but since as far as I know Halloween is not celebrated in the narutoverse, we will be calling it the Day of the Dead, it will be ran like that.

So the last time I was released from that dome was in a forest, along with a couple of my friends. At that time my appearance was different, half of my face white, the other black, some markings and the word “GOD” on my forehead, you know like the mask of The Purge Anarchy, except a little different. My friends were 2 jesters, one with a Scream mask, some people with some other masks which I don’t know where they came from but freak somebody the fuck out in the dark. Back to the story, so we had this house in the forest and for some reason people came to pay a visit, saying it was haunted or something like that.

Since apparently people want to come in my house, when they entered they were greeted by a headhunter, who evened out the crowd. Once that happened they would be greeted by my voice usual around the lines of, “We got people in my house.” In which my men would attack separating them further and just having them disappear. Hell we had one guy in a corner crying, weird because he was one of those men acting like he was scared of nothing.

That was a good day, and a lot more crap happened, involving chasing people down through their homes yelling “PURGE,” that having somebody get pulled over because they hit a curve to fast when they saw us coming, kidnapping some chick, that part was very funny, and just outright freaked people out, the good stuff that happens on Halloween. Unfortunately, man didn’t get no goddamn candy, what kind of unholy shit is this where a man can’t get no free candy, makes me want to cry. Anyway now that this being has started talking, let the dynamic of this topic change, not really now it is just a back and forth between two drinkers.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Immorality is upon thee [awakening]   Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 1:12 am

How long exactly had he been here now? Days, weeks, months, not years, he knew not years. Tumu's internal clock had lost track of time completely, fusing with those of his past and throwing all sense out of balance. But one thing was for sure, deep down with a gut feeling, something was going wrong back in their empire. Pandora was facing some kind of plot change that will alter everything. Either that, or this stuff was putting him on a very bad pat, very quickly. Regardless as the Nega told his story, Tumu would remain completely still, his body flushing out all inner contaminants within a matter of second, breaking them down and expelling them into thin air with no real warning. Insta-sober. The one technique our young Tumu really hates using. A simple game of drinking push and pull suddenly became a mind game as his thoughts began to race, planning for each circumstance, each sip becoming an equation to solve, but it couldn't be helped, he was naturally strategic.

His entire persona shifted obviously, as his movement began to pick up once more, breathing continuing but more refined and proper. He would quick exhaled laugh at the story. "So now your a typical horror story. Burly men tend to be the most insecure however, hiding behind muscles which don't know how to be used efficiently. But besides that point, do you really believe you'll beat me in this game? I mean, you've already broken your shell this far, why not just give up now and help me pass this exam, there are things happening in the outside world which require my attention. In fact, If you help me, I will make it my mission to ensure you leave alongside me to be free once more. Doesn't sound like your let loose as much as you should be." He seemed resonable. And who knows, its possible that this guy may even become his reaper scythe, killing two birds with one stone, providing good reasoning behind the awakening and everything. (not that it would even closely resemble a scythe, or even a weapon for that instance.) Oh, and Tumu doesn't actually know anything about the perks of awakening, so you could say information would be nice. Anyway, drink drink drink up just in case.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Immorality is upon thee [awakening]   Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Icon_minitime7th November 2014, 8:07 am

Other than the other stuff which included references to the Nega's story, hm Nega that is what we will be calling it from now on unless a better name comes around which it might. Back on subject, the hell was Tumu talking about. Exam? There was an exam going on? Well if that was true then the Nega shouldn't be present, at least a Nega for Tumu, the Black Dome could just make a Nega for something else and go play with it. Actually that is something that was being considered, since now Tumu was talking madness. Taking a piece of the black dome with him into the outside world, oh no, the dome couldn't just let that stand, and this may have just been the intoxication kicking in but the Nega was actually considering it.

To retrieve the now falling Nega, other Negas were released. Three beings, shot into the air from the dome and falling about 30 ft from the two, crashing into the ground causing a puff of smoke to arise. Unlike this Nega which copied Tumu's body, these other ones had no recognizable appearance towards humans. Each one was big, standing at 30ft tall, black, the same color as the dome they were released from, and each had three eyes, their two normal ones and one bigger one in the middle of their large foreheads. Tumu should have just stayed there and drunk himself to death under the power of the Madness Ale, but no he decided to talk madness and now we are in this situation.

Spoiler:

Going out into that world would be fun but as you can see the dome would not allow that. If you mean what you say I am willing to fight alongside you for both of us to leave this place.

Tumu might have just made a friend, but he still had to fight to escape and that Madness Ale wasn't for nothing. While the dome was biding its time until Tumu has reached a limit, it would just have to settle for the amount Tumu has currently ingested. With a flash being released from the dome, Tumu's mind would begin to deteriorate, not in the form of his intelligence dropping rather his will dropping to the point where Tumu would be an empty shell ready for the Nega to take over. Now comes the good part, will Tumu survive the battle and keep his body, will he lose his will and be taken over, or will the other Negas just turn his body into road kill, let us find all this out.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Immorality is upon thee [awakening]   Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Icon_minitime8th November 2014, 8:06 pm

Okay yeah, this escalated fairly quickly. Just as Tumu was about to smile and try to laugh it off, suddenly his willpower just begun to drain from his body, causing all effort that was about to be put forth, to come to a sudden halt. This annoyingly cause me to go digging into doing some research about willpower. Noticing the change in his mood, Tumu would upon reflex, begin to alter his brains perceptions by stripping the prefontal cortex of its free will, taking complete control over its emotional responses and giving priority to the sector for behaviour and judgment. Long story short, using the power of knowledge, I have created an artificial willpower to last for the duration of the fight, if not longer, as well as leaning back on some emotions to ensure that only the most rational choices can be made in a situation like this. In any case, appearances are what can be considered most important here though, so despite this, Tumu will continue to act the same as before.

Reaching down, he'd pick up a gourd of this madness ale. "Its not too late to go back to the drinking game is it?" Joking with his new partner, he'd begin to scull a fair sum before dropping it on the ground, unstrapping his Sharp Shooter from his back and taking a few steps away fro his opponent, as he pointed the rifle strongly. It seems there are three waves of Nega's, but how many are in each wave is currently unknown. Taking a deep breath, he'd aim at one of the beast's 3rd eye. "Is this your real appearance as well, or are you actually as pretty as me all the time?" With a smile, he'd pull the trigger. That was the turning point really, honestly, he wasn't sure if he'd bother uncapping his genjutsu chain because it mightn't effect them at all, but it has been quite some time since Tumu last had a shooting spree. Honestly the redirection bullet was going to move to fast for even Tumu to follow, however his mind had already locked onto each target and has pre-established the moving points before even firing.

Now to tell what actually happened. The sound was tremendous. Like an explosion rather then a bullet. One bullet would be fired, his aim would change to another target at for a second, then another for a third, moving his arm by only a few degrees at Blinding light so that the time in between each shot was hardly even noticable, making it seem almost like a single bullet was fired. The bullets however, would be accelerated to SSS-Rank Echoing, All three aimed to piercing the heads of their targets, before changing directions and heading for another. Considering your images shows at most 10 opponents, that is enough to kill each 3 times over, as the bullets with shift 10 times each. If all goes to plan, the entire first wave would be dead before anyone even knew what happened. Oh, and if by the odd chance they do manage to evade the bullet, as it passes, being above Ripping discord speed, they'd be sucked into a vacumm and split with S-Rank shredding damage just by being anywhere close to the original attacking path. Good day sir. Who needs chakra now-a-days anyway...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Immorality is upon thee [awakening]   Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Icon_minitime9th November 2014, 2:24 pm

Not at all but we will have to get past them first to get the drink. That was all there was to it, regardless if they wanted to continue the drinking game or not, they would have to get past these Neo-Negas so they could get to the dome. Actually this was probably the best scenario, the two could work off the liquor they consumed and work up quite a thirst. My real appearance is 20stories tall with a wingspan reaching 120ft wide. The very act of me changing into my real form causes the world to shake due to the power being released from me. But I like this appearance better, I can get more girls this way. The whole real appearance thing would not be seen, due to me being to lazy to do it, and for an in-game reason the Nega needs permission from the dome to do so.

1..2..3..and ACTION!! Three bullets were fired, some damn fast bullets at that, fast enough that these Neo-negas wouldn't be able to see them or even know they were coming if it wasn't for the sound of the bullet leaving the chamber. Let us take this back a little, Tumu would take aim and fire, duh we all know that, but the Neo-negas wouldn't just stand there waiting to get hit, no they would all launch themselves forward at S-rank speeds to go kick Tumu and Nega's ass. Now comes the good part, Tumu's shooting will still happen, the Neo-negas weren't that fast to close the cap before the bullets fired, but they were fast enough to keep up with Tumu's own movements. One head gone, one Neo-nega had its head blown off by the bullet, and some other stuff happened which its body was rendered useless. To aim at the next target, Tumu would have to move at Blinding Light, the same speed as these Neo-negas.

After the first was attacked, the remaining would shift from the straight charge to a wide charge coming from both sides. Now to aim at these two, who were heading in different directions to from both sides, Tumu would have to move faster than them or have some Reaction to hit his target's directly. And not just that, due to these two Neo-nega coming from two different directions, if Tumu was to aim at one, the other would be left to attack as Tumu wouldn't be able to move his gun in time to stop the other. Luckily Tumu wasn't alone, the Nega was here for him, allowing Tumu to put all his attention on one of the Neo-negas while Nega had the other. What did the Nega use to combat the Neo-nega, a projectile accelerator the same as Tumu's, except all black, the best color of them all, no it isn't the best color is purple. As the Neo-nega came down, the Nega would fire in the same manner as Tumu, releasing an Echoing Flash bullet to pierce through the Neo-nega's eye. If this wasn't emphasized or realized by now, the two Neo-negas are coming from the left and right of the Tumu and Nega, the Nega has fired at the one on the left leaving the one on the right for Tumu.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Immorality is upon thee [awakening]   Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Icon_minitime9th November 2014, 7:14 pm

Considering Tumu was in fact moving at Blinding Light and only had to move his arm a few inches at most, I can't see the opponents getting very far to avoid the vacuum damage, however, taking into account the fact that I didn't use my automatic aiming technique (considering I haven't actually put it up for approval) I guess I'll let this slide. In any case, it was good to have help for once, now Tumu really didn't need to rely on his chakra life force or anything, capable of covering twice the number in half the time. Excellent, right. In any case, there was still one coming from his right I believe, Coming in a full blasted sprint, Tumu inevitably being required to whip his arm to the side but firing only half way to a good aiming location, with the redirection bullet transitioning its direction to do the work without relying on Tumu's arm position. Hopefully that was enough to quell the first wave of oppression within these walls.

With the assumption of that being done and dusted, Tumu would reach down to once again pick up the booze, drinking again and cringing openly at its taste and strength, but already starting to feel its influence kick in as he powered it into his bloodstream, dropping it once more having received more then enough to fuck himself up. It didn't take long for the boy to drift back into a state of intoxication, switching arms with his Sharp Shooter and he used his now free right hand to draw his Rapier, taking back his usual drunken sway of a stance as his stood like a Pirate preparing for a duel. The wheel on his Rifle would turn twice, with sights and all rotating and retracting as it took on the shape of a Blade with a trigger. Now dual wielding, the boys shifted eyes would turn to the Nega, the good one in particular. "20 Stories tall? Well, that's a bit excessive, dontcha think. You'd need saw much liquor to stay floated huh? Fuck that...."
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Immorality is upon thee [awakening]   Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Icon_minitime13th December 2014, 1:11 pm

Damn pulling some shit from Wanted, that is something that can’t really be denied, firing the bullet it does some crazy turn that defies just about most laws of physics. Anyway, the first wave has been dispersed, quite literally actually as upon getting shot, the Neo-Negas would disperse into full, quite visible, nega energy. All the energy proceeded to gather together then fly back to the dome. Why? Quite simple, to gather their forces for the next wave, but let us take a break, for Tumu and his Nega to have a heart to heart and deal with whatever is about to come at them next, which the best way to deal with one’s problems, is to drink. BACK TO THE LIQUOR.

With Tumu going back to the festivities, the Nega would follow, going back to his gourd. Taking of the gourd in hand, the Nega would inhale the remaining amount of ale that it had. Hmm, seems Tumu was ready for a duel, however by now the ale should be getting to him. If it indeed was, the Nega might have to put in some extra effort, but it seemed Tumu was a heavy drinker, so fighting while under the influence probably wasn’t a disadvantage to him. Yeah makes it hard to talk to the ladies. You don’t know how long it’s been since I have gotten laid, it is so sad. Being 20 stories doesn’t leave much room for the ladies, it would be a different story if giants existed but small women just don’t do it for the Nega, for those of you with sick minds who think loli when small women is said, no Nega means normal sized women when he says small. Maybe the next adventure after this could be getting the Nega some ass, well first the two need to get past the next wave which were three more Neo-negas walking from the dome. They were still close to the dome but they were approaching slowly, allowing the two to prepare.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immorality is upon thee [awakening]   Immorality is upon thee [awakening] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Immorality is upon thee [awakening]
Page 1 of 1