Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Taking Jasmine home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Taking Jasmine home Empty
PostSubject: Taking Jasmine home   Taking Jasmine home Icon_minitime11th April 2014, 9:57 pm

After having spent all day at the Dipu library, studying and reading up on the fauna and flora list of the world, as well as a bit of chemistry and biology, Bec had began her drug development stage, throwing together a few quick drafts and outlines before heading off back to the meeting place...That was around 4 hours ago. Fortunately, the stupid fire beast, who was no doubt looking around the place for her, ticked off her heat sensors, allowing the two to unite and make their way back to the clearing. Her feet were sore, legs tired and she was hungry, but Jasmine sealed all the damn food. So what else was their to do besides roll up into a ball and sleep the rest of the day away, or at least until Jas returns with some Ramen or whatever the fuck peps eat now-a-days. Flame went off to do whatever, i don't care, handing the RPing of that stupid thing back over to its owner. I'm sure that when Jasmine gets back, she'll say something like "Hey Bec, lets go to Shi, oh, your feet are sore, come ride my giant ass mantis." To which the reply would be "No, it can die". And due to that, Poor little Jasmine is gonna spend all day walking on her sore feet. What a shame.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Taking Jasmine home   Taking Jasmine home Icon_minitime11th April 2014, 10:25 pm

Speaking of the Devil Jasmine would happily skip to the meeting place Poison trotting behind her she had fed her and boy did the massive thing have an appetite, thankfully she had gotten everything she needed to do done, not to mention she secured a potential contact with a Blade, that had to count for something hopefully Becca would be happy. Add that plus her sending the blue-prints for the armor she created to the Abisukage as well as the sets of armor she would be racking in the monetary compensation any day from now which was always awesome. Thankfully it'll just be sent to her bank for storage no use lugging additional money around right, speaking of Becca however she would see the poor girl curled into a ball before remembering that she had sealed the food.

Oh Kami I'm sorry Becca hey, wake up I brought you dango. she said tapping her side and unsealing a plate of dango which had been kept via storage, she had picked up some during her food break just in case Becca was being stingy with money and didn't want to buy food. Knowing her she'd rather starve than spend any of her Xel, she was after all Jasmine's polar opposite. Besides you'll need to eat because we are going to Shi we'll ride Poison and make our way there, though when we get there we will have to pick up my baby cousins pet he went and got it injured so I picked up the medical expenses for him and promised to meet him back home. He's nice but socially awkward, so cute hopefully he'll find a nice girl..or boy to sex and loosen him up, yeah?
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Taking Jasmine home   Taking Jasmine home Icon_minitime11th April 2014, 11:04 pm

Bec rose slowly, frst uncurling, stretching whilst on the dirty ground, before getting into a seated position. Walking. Who called it? I did. Rebecca was just about to speak her refusal to ride the bug until...medical expenses. The face met her palm as she slapped herself in the forehead. "This is why I'm never leaving you alone again. As of this moment, you are grounded and forbidden from leaving my sight. Do you understand missy?" Maybe in Greed she'll purchase one of those shock collars and put it around Jasmine. That way, if she gets within 20 meters of Bec, it'll be sure to remind her of her punishment. Suddenly, a series of images would flood Rebecca's mind, all sexual in nature, revolving around Jasmine being her loyal Sub, then more images, the tides turned as Bec was the one to receive wraith. Her cheeks would blush a bright blue as she squirmed to her feet and turned around to remove her face from Jasmine's sight. "How much are the bills?"

A quick check of her pockets, patting down her sides to make sure she had everything, before turning to face her dom...partner once more. You know i'm not riding that thing, i'd rather burn my ass on the walking furnace. Her cheeks still flushed a light blue, and since she's cold blooded, it moves slower, meaning her cheeks will remain that way for quite some time, but, alas, there was a way around it, walk away. "Whatever, lets just start heading out." With that, she would start walking (in the wrong direction), powering away from the group of mismatched individuals.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Taking Jasmine home   Taking Jasmine home Icon_minitime12th April 2014, 10:32 am

Jasmine would pout before looking away pointedly knowing that Becca would of course raise a problem hence why she hadn't used anything from the money they obtained together but rather from her own personal stash that she had kept for emergencies just in case. It doesn't matter it wasn't much...and it was from my emergency stash completely separate from our money..besides it was for family at least the only link to my family that I want a relationship with. But..if I'm grounded then okay..just means your going to come with me to different places though we aren't going to stay in Shigakure for long, I just need to meet up with him give him his stuff and then cash in the favor he owes me. Jasmine said meekly in a sharp contrast to her usually bubbly voice before she would notice how Becca was looking away from her causing her to perk up again as she thought she would be getting a stern glare.

Your going in the wrong direction love, and fine since your mean and don't like Poison then I'll carry you should only take a prick to get the blood flowing so I have enough strength to do it anyways. Jasmine said loud enough for Becca to hear her of course she left out that occasionally she'd ride on Poison while holding Becca but that technically didn't mean Becca was riding poison.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Taking Jasmine home   Taking Jasmine home Icon_minitime12th April 2014, 8:08 pm

As she was listening, her stomach growled at her, she forgot the food. So despite having already started walking away, she turned around and came back to devour the dango whilst Jasmine spoke. "Tis fine Tis fine, I forgive you already." We both knew, as much as Bec could worry about their Xel source, it was all just simply not gonna change the stubborn young and beautiful miss Jasmine's mind. And no, forbidden. I hate when you do your little blood prickly thing, i'll ride your stupid insect. With a quick *Hmph* sound, Bec would finish her food, and walk over to the giant bug, before turning to face Jasmine again. "Make it come down so i can get on. Also, i shotgun being at the back." What's in Shi anyway? Bec's never been there, it couldn't really be a flying village could it? "I heard that they have clouds you can walk on there, can we go see it? That would be the best place to have a picnic."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Taking Jasmine home   Taking Jasmine home Icon_minitime12th April 2014, 10:16 pm

Jasmine would smile Becca's moods seemed to change on the fly...perhaps it was because she drank a lot...but of course Jasmine would judge her after all she was a nymphomaniac everyone had their vices. She would whistle at Poison and the large insect would pause before drawing her legs inward with Flame eying Jasmine briefly before shaking its head and climbing on top of Poison before rooting himself on the back part above the opening where her wings her with chakra so he wouldn't fall off. Hey Flame, bad boy your just trying to take Becca's spot you better move before I get up there mister. she said Flame snorting but then would face her glare and quickly move to the middle. All aboard. Um really you've never been to Shi? It's wonderful, I mean Dipugakure is really pretty and all but Shi has the most amazing view in the world you know? Right in the sky, only thing it alternates from being rather sunny with a nice breeze in the day to really cold and windy at night, though..you'd probably like that.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Taking Jasmine home   Taking Jasmine home Icon_minitime12th April 2014, 11:01 pm

Bec would glare at the stupid fire turd before it moved, walking up and taking her seat on the stupid insect, almost shuttering at its feel. "Now the seat's all warm..." Bec would listen as she spoke about Shi, the view, assuming she was trying to look down, which will not be the case at all. Its true, Rebecca hates the heat, loves the cold, all that typical toketsu crap, but one thing Bec has always enjoy was "The Sky. I just want to stand on the clouds so i can see the sky. I never really get to, you know? There are always clouds. Every now and then i get to see the blue, even rarer the sun, but for once, i want to be above the cloud, and see all of it." Rebecca was still a child at heart, wanting to fly, wishing she was super strong, really quick, all that little stuff which is so easy for many. She couldn't help but stare at the gloomy snow clouds above which grew heavier during her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Taking Jasmine home   Taking Jasmine home Icon_minitime13th April 2014, 1:36 am

Jasmine would smile sadly having gotten on poison after listening to what Becca had to say, she would snuggle up to her to wrap her into a hug, of course if she let her anyways and didn't move out of the way or something. Either way though she tap twice with her foot on Poison causing the large insect to push out it's legs before extracting its four wings a low humming sound filling the air reminiscent of buzzing before she would take off. Don't worry Becca, one day I'll make you something so that you can be as cold as you want to be while not having to worry about having cloudy weather all the time, yeah? Jasmine said resisting the urge to plant a kiss on Rebecca's forehead agh didn't she realize she could be so cute sometimes. She would quell her urges before sighing and looking into the sky while closing her eyes in order to feel the wind, she hadn't been this high up in a long time thankfully Poison knew where to go. It made sense after all domesticated Aruserutasu came from Shigakure where they are reared in abundance so when she had said she Poison had perked up immediately because she knew where it was.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Taking Jasmine home   Taking Jasmine home Icon_minitime13th April 2014, 10:58 pm

Pssh, as if Bec would dodge a huge from her adorable little geisha, the touch was a perfect blend of warmth, and the cool which pooled over her body as the blushing returned once more, closing her eyes to enjoy the movement. Speaking of crazy unattainable dreams...Her eyes would snap open as the unexpected wind clashed with her face, the blue tint to her cheeks still lingering despite the situation having changed, why must cold always equal slow. Regardless, this was a shock. "This thing flies? Wow that's weird, we are flying on a bug. It gets a little bit more respect for this." Really, she'd never looked at the insect long enough to notice the huge skinny little wings. Quickly, after noticing what she said, he head snapped to the side and her arms tried their best to cross over her chest. "Doesn't mean i like it though."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Taking Jasmine home   Taking Jasmine home Icon_minitime14th April 2014, 3:42 am

Of course She flies, you know she might take offense to that and flip over, but yeah she can fly it's kind of what they do. Isn't that right Poison Jasmine said rubbing her hand on Poison's back causing it to make a cross between a purr and a clicking sound, really odd but she would smile and continue petting her. She would stop however when she saw the massive flying island in the distance causing her to smile and squeeze Becca a bit while giggling happily. We are almost there..I.I can't wait it's wonderful. Oh...okay so if we run into my parental units..just act normal hopefully they won't try to marry us off or something they tend to try and do that. she said pausing for a moment as she grimaced having flashback to her childhood, damn Nova genes making her mature faster.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Taking Jasmine home   Taking Jasmine home Icon_minitime14th April 2014, 7:48 pm

Bec let out one of those really bitchy 'Tsk' sounds, slightly shaking her head. "Its a bug. It doesn't have any idea what i'm saying." Anyway, they appeared to be there now, meaning it was time to sell, sell, sell. Honestly, their reason for coming to Shi was completely unknown, Bec just assuming their only purpose was to try and support the village through the most recent war, which only came to her ears moments before leaving Dipu. Anyway, back to the conversation, the idea of Jasmine being married was terrifying, absolutely unacceptable, "Noo, you can't get married...wait." Maybe she can...maybe is Bec started cross dressing, and presented herself as a rich, multimillion Xel merchant, they would wed...Decisions. "We could get married!" Realising what she said aloud, she decided it was time to head out. "Timetogonow."

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Taking Jasmine home   Taking Jasmine home Icon_minitime14th April 2014, 8:14 pm

Well she can infer your not saying something nice, besides they can be trained to even speak you know, something called Enlightenment or something I read about it in a book once. Jasmine said with a small laugh before she heard Becca's proposition. Oh ho, so your thinking of getting married to me..hmm it would keep my parental units off my back. Just saying if we do, I'm still allowed to sex whomever I want, yeah? Well you too, it'll just be a agreement thing right? Jasmine said quickly before Becca took off, she would raise an eyebrow before Flame would snort causing her to glare at her once again causing her to glare at him before dismounting. She was finally home, time to see her cousin and get his stuff.

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Jasmine home   Taking Jasmine home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Jasmine home
Page 1 of 1