Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meimu

Meimu

Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...  Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...    Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...  Icon_minitime12th June 2015, 10:23 pm

Mat was finally free from that hell hold of a place. Though it was half enjoyable and half a torture dungeon when Mat thought back to it. Still he was glad to be free in the world once again, and with a renewed purpose to boot. Still he came out of it with some new toys. His skin had shifted tones, was kind of boring to be honest with its gray nature. He felt lighter on his feet and yet seemed stronger some how. And his friend seemed to have left him a gift. Two of those unique cards to play around with. Life was looking good for mat as he skipped along the road, waiting to see what the world had in store for him during his seach for his missing princess.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...    Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...  Icon_minitime12th June 2015, 10:42 pm

As Mat skipped along, he would eventually come across a little party. A fairly intimidating man was crouched into a squat as he felt the ground, waving his fingers over what appeared to be animal tracks, as a young little girl leaned over his shoulder affectionately, watching him. "Tigrex." He would say, as the little girl nodded, all the while, just several meters behind him, two Tamers by the look of it, stood watch, waiting for orders. A few meters further behind were two more men, thugs by the look of it, generally doing what they do best and beating another to death. Neo would stand, pointing in the direction of the animal he decided to track as the two idle tamers ran off towards it, leaving him behind to deal with this mess of a problem. After noticing Mat, whom he'd pay no mind two, Neo would walk back over to the poor man being beaten, just watching, lighting up a cigarette as the thugs backed off, still holding the prisoner tight. "Cain. Where is he?" Sigh. Another day, another tussle with the leaders of Epsilon. Such a bother.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...    Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...  Icon_minitime12th June 2015, 11:29 pm

Mat had come across many things of his travels thus far. For instance, seeming hundreds of copies of himself. That was interesting. Annoying? It happened, what ever it was. But this. This was new. Real actual people. At least Mat hoped they were real people. He still wasn't positive he was real. Thats a hard question to answer, but as Mat grew closer to them, and could hear the words to the beaten prisoner he had some high hopes. Some part of him wanted to run over and join in the fun instantly kicking the prisoner. The other part didn't have time to think about what to do because it was already on its way over to kick the prisoner. A single swift kick was thrown after Mat reached his destination. Swift and clean, and honestly not a hard blow at all, but a kick none the less aimed at the man's legs. "Yea. Where is he, see?" Mat said quickly in a laugh before throwing another kick to the man.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...    Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...  Icon_minitime12th June 2015, 11:47 pm

The man was just about to talk when crack, the mans leg went under pressure crippling him to his knees before crack. Another one. Neo raised an eyebrow as some random began to beat his victim. Honestly, it was...well this was madness, so I suppose this was to be expected. One of the thugs moved forwards to do something, but Neo's face gave the order to leave him be. Instead he would simply ask what his deal was. "Can we help you? You are currently interfering with official Business." He'd say, being careful not to drop the Epsilon into the sentence. After all, Neo's actions were suppose to be 'apart' from Epsilon's desire. When in reality, it furthers the real Epsilon. Eventually making Yvette the most sole leader, rather then this stupid council shit they have now. To be honest, politics were boring to start with, rather then all this secrecy, we should just kill them all out front and be done with it. Dictatorships are the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...    Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...  Icon_minitime13th June 2015, 12:10 am

Mat was slightly confused as he lifted his hands, showing empty palms at the thug who started to move to stop Mat. Then Neo spoke up. Things always change when the leader speaks up. The thug stepped back and Mat half way felt like should kick the man again. "I'm so sorry." Mat started but then immediately raised his hand to his mouth to whisper at one of the thugs and not to Neo really quickly. "No I'm not." Mat whispered before dropping his hand and speaking back to Neo. "I had no idea that I needed a reason to kick a man when he's down....", again he broke conversation to whisper to the man. "Honestly its just really fun." and once he was finished whispering he again turned back to speak up to Neo. "And I absolutely did not know that you had official business with anyone. I mean 'officially' I'd like to kick this man." Mat said, intending the second half to again be whispered but forgot to whisper much less cover his mouth because he was too busy air quoting the word official. Mat didn't seem to show any pressure of being out numbered, or out of place, or stepping over any line.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...    Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...  Icon_minitime13th June 2015, 1:10 am

Neo wasn't talking, the thug was. But that was a minor detail overlooked that can in a shadowed response, be overlooked. Aiya, whom was hiding behind Neo's arm would peer out, grabbing a quick glance at the kid, before burying her face once more. Neo, however, didn't show much of a response. However he would speak, his voice trailing like he had just woken up, basically, he talks, walks and acts like the Red King. "You can't get through Souls." Based on his trajectory, as well as his appearance and general aura. He was a shinobi, definitely not an all tai either. Yet, walking to Epsilon wouldn't bring much in terms of success. One of the thugs would take over the explanation. "Don't kick him anymore, we need him able to talk. By the looks of it, yer heading to Epsilon. If that's the case, yer better off going back to Port Otonashi and taking a ship to Greed, cause only civilians are allowed in other areas." Neo, whom was steadily growing bored of this man's endurance, would let out a sharp whistle, a roar from the sky replying. "Kill him. We'll find another." As his sentence finished, Goa would drop down from the sky, nearing the group slowly.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...    Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...  Icon_minitime13th June 2015, 1:53 am

"Pretty sure I can get anywhere. Bit of a specialty." Mat said rather confident that he probably could, but at the same time was a little amazed looking around at the area. "Not so sure thats where I need to go though." Mat said under his breath waiting for his new friends to speak again. The man spoke up for the slightly grumpy sounding one again. It was rather clear who was in charge, and it really wasn't a problem to Mat, but something in the back of his head kept him interested to figure out who these people were. Curiosity often killed this cat. "Pretty sure he doesn't need legs to tal..." Mat actually stopped himself a moment to look at the man a moment. "Nope. He shouldn't need them to talk." He said confirming to himself that the man's mouth was indeed not connected to his legs. "Plus if I do kick him he's bound to make some kind of sounds which is better than what you guys are doing. Then again, probably could get him to make more sounds without hurting him but I really *sniff* just *sniff* wanted to *sniff* fit innnnnn." Mat said with a smile, giving his best impression of a raging seven year old. Again he snapped back to the point of the conversation but was quickly cut off by the sound of the bird beast thing it, falling out of the sky. "MARY MOTHER AND CHARLIE JESU...Yea I really don't know if Epsilon is the place I need to go, but honestly not a lot will stop me if thats where I need to end up." Mat said again confident in his ways to make it there. He continued on without even acknowledging the bird beast thing. "Roads are funny that way. No signs telling where you are, you just walk along them and hope to get there." Mat said with a light shrug while taking out a knife and flipping it reverse in his hand. He held it out, handle out to one of the thugs. "Some times it works out. Some times shit hit the fan. Some times, a few creepy guys have to slit your throat. Never really know where your going." Mat said returning to his rather cryptic ways.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...    Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...  Icon_minitime13th June 2015, 10:41 pm

Neo paused, thinking about what the boy was saying. They were like polar opposites, he seemed to have clear goals and is determined to complete them. Neo on the other hand was less thought out. He didn't know what he wanted. He had gained the curiosity of my personal protagonist, that much I know. But, unfortunately, this was a conflict of interest. Yvette was hell bent on keeping shinobi out of Epsilon, and as such, Neo will need to be the one to enforce this. But first, we try for a peaceful solution, one not needing any violent end. "What are you searching for?" He would ask, wondering if there was the possibility to simply point him in a different direction. As he spoke, one of the thugs would grab the knife, slitting the prisoners throat despite the begging, before cleaning the prints and blood off with a handkerchief and passing it back. Goa, the majestic angelic beast, would lower a wing, creating a ramp for when they decide to depart.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...    Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...  Icon_minitime14th June 2015, 12:10 am

Mat debated the continuation of this conversation a lot. He wasn't normally the one to give out any sort of useful information, but out here, with no ties to a village anymore, he couldn't find fault of anything he could say. Still though he wasn't ready to give forth everything. "I'm looking for a woman." Mat started as he watched the bird beast thing it creature lower a wing. Wasn't the first time seeing one, was the first time he saw one tamed. He opened his mouth to continue the conversation, and like always when any conversation turns to this subject Mat's tone changed. "Its been a while since last sight of her, but she'd be about sixteen or so unless my math is off. She'd look a lot younger than she really is regardless. Always had that kind of timeless face hidden behind a hoodie." Mat stopped a moment before saying anything else. It had been a while since any information on her flowed through channels, a lot of that may have changed by now, but one thing on Mat's mind would never change. "She carried a blade. Ebony sheathe. Red lion design running down it. Zero imperfections to the blade. She'd never let anything happen to it." Almost naturally after he finished his explanation, a blade fell out of his sleeve and into his hand. Was, a tradition of sorts in the information business. Not everyone is forth coming with information and he didn't have time to do the usual Inaka way.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...    Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...  Icon_minitime15th June 2015, 9:38 am

Sigh. Why must these matters always come up on his end. I'm sure Regal and Zelana never need to deal with this shit. Yet here is Neo, always picking up the trash for Yvette, because she leaves a trail of man eating breadcrumbs everywhere she goes. "Do I need to kill you?" Neo would ask. Not intending to be intimidating, though with the kid in front of him, its unlikely that he would come off that way. That was merely his way of asking "Are you going to pose any threat to her?" I'm sure someone such as Mat would see that slightly twisted way of thinking as easy as pie. At least I hope so, as I really don't want to fight. Aye, Neo knew immediately who he was looking for. Back when she had that appearance, Neo saw her each and every day from the dorm room, yet she has changed a little now. Actually...No not really, maybe like 3 inches or so, but I wouldn't assume any more then that. Nope, she was still a midget. You should have led with midget. Anyway, you are asking for the leader of the Epsilon Republic, as well as saying you'd break into Epsilon walls to get to her. Considering she is the sole firm believer of the anti-Shinobi world, right now Mat appears to be an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...    Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...  Icon_minitime15th June 2015, 10:58 pm

O.O.C. Sorry writing this on a tablet in the back of a cab, so may not be the greatest thing ever.

Mat's flashed a smile at Neo as he asked if he needed to do the killing. The words fit so perfectly. If your reading my mind you should also know I'd be more than happy to skin your friends alive first. Mat thought, hoping it would convince himself if this guy really was reading his mind, but then the key words sparked a new thought to Mat. "Threat?" Mat repeated under his breath. Neo just turned from a possible lead to a possible ally with that single sentence. Though Mat wasn't completely ready to give more to this relationship. Then again there was no harm in answering. "No." Mat said plainly as he rolled the knife in his hand. "But you do know who a woman like that don't you? Come come out with what I need." Mat said trying to coax an emotional response as much as the information he needed out of Neo.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...    Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...  Icon_minitime16th June 2015, 1:27 am

FUCKING sigh. Okay, so this is my second time writing this post since last time I accidentally clicked on a link I shouldn't have. Ugh, so very irritating. Mat was either a moron or way stronger then he looks to think he ran this conversation, more so considering he was facing up to a legendary god beast the size of a mansion and all that crap. The rest of them weren't so intimidating, Neo was just a boy at this point, with nothing besides a reputation setting him aside from the others. "You do realize who you are talking to right? Neo T.Arashi. Head of Tosul Ind..." "Why are you looking for her?" Neo would ask, cutting the petty goon off. That knife was annoying, almost enough to make Neo's finger's twitch, ready to slice the boy's arteries should he try anything stupid. Then again, Mat may have some means to avoid that damage, To be honest, once someone is able to, they become at least 30 times more difficult to deal with. Despite the dilemma, Neo would remain blank, as thanks to his ascension arc, there is very little in this world that is capable of generating a response.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...    Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...  Icon_minitime19th June 2015, 1:45 am

Mat's eyes flickered between the man who spoke up and Neo. Honestly this man seemed like he didn't know who Mat was. Not that anyone really knows who Mat is. "No I don't have a clue who he is, and I suppose at this point I don't care. But that can change very quickly." Mat said lifting the knife up in front of him and flipping it a few times. Not as a point of aggression, but rather out of boredom. A second knife dropped into his other hand from his sleeve. "I have matters that I need to take care of. And before any more questions are shot my way, no she shouldn't know me. Probably doesn't even know that I am looking for her or why, but I have to make something right." Mat said laying everything he needed onto the table. Slowly the other knife began flipping in the air in front of Mat two, and within the shadows a third appeared as he seemed to juggle them in slow motion. "Normally I'm the one prying information out of people but I don't mind some tit for tat, but you don't seem to have played your part. So care to give a little, and because I'm a little misunderstood at times, yes that is a threat." Mat said with a smile, looking at the little helper who keeps speaking up for Neo. As he did, his eyes shifted a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...    Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...  Icon_minitime19th June 2015, 2:40 am

This boy didn't make much sense. Though he was still a threat. He did say, however, that Neo didn't need to kill him, so he'll take that in good faith. After all, Neo can always kill the kid later should he pop up in Epsilon somewhere. He'll know if you do. Neo always knows. For now, it was time to leave before the darkness came about. "I'll inform her that you may be visiting. Regardless of your intentions, if you enter beyond Greed, she will cut you down. Whether she wants to or not." The young girl would let him go and begin walking up the ramp wing onto the beasts back. After a nod to his men, Neo would begin to do the same. The thugs looking over their shoulder at the giant walls of Souls, preparing for the walk home. After all, criminals can't be associated with Neo inside of Epsilon, it would be political suicide for Yvette as his former friend and roommate. Seriously, though, totally thought Neo had some rep outside of Epsilon. Guess not.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...    Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...  Icon_minitime27th June 2015, 7:02 pm

"I'd rather you didn't" Mat said catching the three blades as he stopped juggling. Each blade landing in one hand one by one as the group parted ways and left. A puzzling bunch to say the least but Mat was interested in learning more about that man. After all he seemed to know more than he let on. Like the description of Yyvette. He knew her for sure. He was returning to her. Mat should have followed but it wasn't time yet. There was much to do before that meeting was to take place. [EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...    Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving the Lands - The Princess is in another ...
Page 1 of 1