Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Traveling to Greed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chidi

Chidi

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime2nd September 2014, 4:41 pm

Kohaku woke up from bed in the morning time usually when Oya cried, it had became routine for him anyway as it was the life of a father. He would hop in the kitchen to whip something up so he and the baby could eat, she would make a big mess but Kohaku could only laugh, her innocence kept him sane so could never get mad at her. He would clean him and her up then head out the door, he was to meet up with Marx as they would be traveling today, he wasn't so sure if Marx knew Kohaku had a baby o well. Carrying her he would arrive at Port Otonashi, it had a nice view of the ocean so he sat as he waiting formMarx to arrive should be a fun little adventure. Oya was playing with his locks as she sat up in his lap, she was always fond of them and so was he, they made him feel more aware of the world around him but I'm just rambling.
Back to top Go down

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime2nd September 2014, 6:51 pm

The sky would blacken and the sun would be blocked out as the Midnight Dread came into view allowing it's cloak too fall and anyone too see it. Marx would be standing on the nose off the boat over looking the port with a stare that was somewhat eager, excited.

The massive new creation labeled the Midnight Dread, Black flag hanging above the Titanic puppet adorning not only the Midnight Buccaneers symbol but a small Ningyo symbol too show who's creation this was. The ship it self was a sight too see for the young ningyo too have created his self. The boat made of Titanium and Obsidian holding over 150 cannons on it's exterior, And two large Harpoon cannons on it's deck, followed by the two cranes on the deck for construction purposes.

Marx would start walking from the nose off the boat, moving into the Officer's Club, aboard the Executive Command Deck. Firmly seated in the heart of the Midnight assault ship. Marx would move too the outside off the ship, Plaz coming from out off no where too join him in his walk followed by Ash making three including Marx. The Group would stop a few feet from Kohaku and Marx would tilt his hat as he looked over the baby that Kohaku had brought with him sorta strange but the baby would have too be his own problem for the time they are the boat. Not meaning too be rude but Marx had too run the ship and his puppets/crew.

How have you been Kohaku, allow me too introduce you too our newest assault ship the Midnight Dread..

Following that Plaz would offer a smile staying alert while Ash would wave and wait his hand still on his blade the boat itself would creek and vanish.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime2nd September 2014, 8:19 pm

Oya would be playing with Kohaku's hair when the sky would suddenly blacken, the cause was the Midight Dread the Bucs new assault ship which was a beautiful site espicially the decor. Above all else Marx was atop it, it had beena while since he had last seen Marx, he seemed mature while the three with him was the same but it was to be expected. I've been well Marx, a lot has changed since we last saw each other as you can see little Oya here; but I see you have a lovely vessel there huh. What's new with you and your life? Kohaku would carefully get up while holding Oya in one arm, he would begin walking closer to the ship admiring its beautiful material and design it was a creation he had really never seen before, it was a great first experience.
Back to top Go down

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime2nd September 2014, 10:09 pm

Marx would turn and begin too walk toward the boat his walks long and fast as he made his way too the boat's walking bridge holding his hand upon his weapon's hilt. He would wait too answer Kohaku until the two where safely within the boat and in a place of peace. Plaz and Ash would follow after Kohaku started making his way too the boat simply security these puppets where outdated members of the crew now. Marx would enter the captains quarter moving too the back, immediately as he entered, he would embrace the blast of a fresh water purifier making a cool waft of air out into the hall where the boiler heat draws most in, Marx would use his card too open the door once Kohaku caught up then would open the door with Plaz and Ash waiting outside. Inside artificial waterfalls, spamming a holographic Jungle paradise set to ward off homesickness, weather controls and furnishings matching exactly to your needs like a personal butler. Ice boxes, automatic bartending services, and even a massive pool are all awarded to the Captain's finest; a seemingly out of place island in the middle of the pool spanning two bridges as an impromptu council table during those rare meetings far and few in between. Food stands and even a clothing retail selection is always there to make you feel like the elite you are.

Marx would move too the council table in the middle of the pool and invite Kohaku too join him ordering the two drinks beer, and as he said that a pirate lass(Lady) would arrive, I will watch your little one Oya for you sir, we will lay her down in Poseidon Rest. The lady would wait for Kohaku answer if he turned her down he would not get a beer out of respect and the lady would leave. Marx would get comfortable in his seat and clear his throat before he spoke.

I have not been up too much, surveying some would be raids our transports passing through the shogunate area, i plan too make a voyage that way soon and raid a weapons transport and was hoping you could come along?
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime2nd September 2014, 11:13 pm

Kohaku and even Oya eyes widen as they walked onto the Midnight Dread's walking bridge and into the safe environment of its confines which was such a beauty to be called the inside. The waterfalls, I'd doors, fresh breezes of air which Oya enjoyed very much, she didn't cry at all which a plus for him. As they made way towards a council table they would sit when a lady would come as Kohaku if she could put Oya in bed which was no problem. He would hand her to the lady and accept the beer as well, he mind as we'll take a load off and relax as there was business to discuss of course. After hearing what he had to say he would pause a minute before answering Marx. I am not opposed to doing so, I'm sure we have everything in place to do the job with no problem. What kind of weapons are we talking though, low or high level? Calmly he would wait for certain details to be revealed to him, he wanted to prepare for this maybe a little training was in store.
Back to top Go down

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime3rd September 2014, 8:03 am

Marx would shift within his seat taking a drink from his beer, and thinking for a moment before pulling up a hologram and filtering through the news section. It should not be too hard maybe a haul or two of low level weapons my sources say it is mostly long ranged weapons of no major value, i like too think of it mainly as a test for the ship. With a few taps on the pad Cortana would appear, or more so her A.I. hologram sitting next too the two in the open chair. Cortana, can you tell Gizmo too start the ship on a journey too the land off greed, and get me two bodys up too top for later i wish too show Kohaku how the weapons work once we finish our conversation and tour.

Cortana would nod, As you wish Marx, is there anything else you need? Marx would turn tapping his chin as there was something that he had forgot, Yes there is one more thing i need. Kohaku here will need a ID. Officer right? correct me if im wrong. Cortana would look toward Kohaku a light scanning over his face too make his ID which would be ready in a short while in his room.

Marx would then take another sip off his drink and lean back in his chair over looking the water with a sigh and somewhat smile everything was coming together now all the group had too do was keep on the right track.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime3rd September 2014, 11:14 am

Whether they were high level or not Kohaku just like to know the details, when Marx would bring up holograms and other stuff Kohaku would take a second to grasp the difference in lifestyles he would live on land and on water. He would bring his attention back to the matter at hand, when cortana and Marx be waiting for his response but he couldn't refuse the position or hospitality, it was actually an honor now that he knew about Marx's lineage. No your are not wrong I will be needing an I.D., could I have another beer also it's really potent. He would down the beer, not that there was a lot left in the container anyway but he needed to get a little lose even though he was calm as possibly can be. I heard we should check out the blacksmith in greed as he is a top creator in the lands as a whole and I really need some upgraded weapons to try and compete with these other powerhouses throughout the land besides us. Hopefully the smith would be kind enough not to overcharge as fifty thousand could be raned up faster than you know but Kohaku felt comfortable dealing with large sums of xel.
Back to top Go down

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime3rd September 2014, 2:16 pm

Marx would order two more beers and then wait until they came too the table too stand up looking at Kohaku, Hopefully you do not mind if we walk and talk though we are protected we always must be prepared and for that too be, you must know your surroundings so allow me too show you around the boat. Marx would not wait for a answer instead walking toward the door which lead out of the captains quarters. The place we were just in is the captains quarters your not allowed too take any of the crew inside unless they are officers. There is a few other places i want too show you, Poseidon Rest, Grand-Terrarium, Control Room and the Galley. You will be staying within Poseidon Rest, which is usually only for hostages. Marx would stop looking down the hallway thinking which one would be best too show first. He would have too go with the closest one and as he started walking two guards would come into view looking over the room that Kohaku would be staying in and with a wave Marx would turn around walking backwards but still facing Kohaku. I will be back in about two minutes look over your room, and ask one off these two guards if you need anything.

The two Guards, Ash and Plaz both standing at the ready as they watched over the door would look toward Kohaku with a blank stare before the door too the room opened showing the inside in all it's amazement. The room itself was beautiful adorning a open dome polished viewing chamber. A marble spa, filled with hot freshwater and bathing salts greets you to your left while to your right is an angel feather padded rest spot, donated by one of the Fallen Angels who had come on hard times. Immediately behind the glass is a viewing balcony, as well as an artificial intelligence hub for Cortana to answer any outstanding questions or simply request room service, and a leather chair in front off a holographic display and networking terminal screened by the A.I. when needed. Kohaku's young one Oya would be on the bed asleep with a lady from before still inside watching she would jolt awake as the door swung open apparently had feel asleep she would wipe her eyes than scan over the baby before standing up and looking over Kohaku.

Sir!
She would give him the official officer greeting standing up straight as she waited too be addressed.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime4th September 2014, 11:18 am

Kohaku didn't answer Marx and just followed him to see the rest of the boat, if he was just in the captains quarters then he couldn't wait to see what the rest looked like. When he heard only officers were allowed in there he would take a mental note as it was Marx rules and Kohaku was a man of respect now, unlike in his previous years. Walking and talking Marx would also point out the other room names and where he was sleeping which was odd it was normally only for hostages but oh well, Marx would stop and look down the hallway as if he was thinking of something which made Kohaku stop behind him. It became obvious when he started his pace again he was just looking for a place to show him, walking two guards would coming into view standing in front of what Kohaku guessed was his room; as he stopped Marx continued backwards informing him that he will be back soon. He chunked the Duce at Marx as the doors opened to the room with Plaz and Ash standing in front off, Kohaku with awe on his face walked through with a gleam in his eyes. The decor again was astonishing, the spa had him wanting to hope in then in there but he saw the rest spot he sat on while he scanned the rest of the room. He saw all the nice equipment, a hub for cortana which was nice but a little bit over some was the beautiful little Oya sleeping with the lady from before on the bed; after watching them for a short amount of time after the door opened the lady would pop up scanning Oya before looking at Kohaku and coming to her feet at attention addressing him as sir. It was a nice feeling but humbled Kohaku couldn't have that going on around here, he would chuckle a bit before address the lady's choice of words. Hello again, if I didn't say my name earlier I am sorry, it's Kohaku and you can address me by that name as it is more comfortable for me to acknowledge you. By the way I would like to relax for a while in this spa and I don't want to wake Oya could take her outside for some fresh air? Just for a few minutes. He would begin walking towards the spa as he only dipped his feet in at first, a sigh of relief came from out of him unconsciously, it was funny how tired he really was.
Back to top Go down

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime4th September 2014, 2:58 pm

The ship would creek then begin too move turning at S rank speeds too leave the port then it would shoot off after the full turn now going at SS rank speeds they would make good time. Marx would be walking back toward the room when he would begin biting his nails, feeling like something was coming there way soon he would have too be prepared and as of late he had been neglecting his samurai skills.

The pirate lass would nod then grab oya gently before turning too look at Kohaku, I will take her too the Grand-Terrarium for some fresh air it is located more below the ship but it houses a park that i can show her too pass the time while you relax. With that the lady would start too walk away steady and slow now that the boat was moving the ship was moving at speeds that would make a normal person vomit. As the woman came out the room Marx would be standing right there over looking her for a moment before looking back into the room. Where are you headed?
Grand-Terrarium, too let the baby get some fresh air while he feels out the room.
Just make sure too not wander too far in. Cause i don't know whats going on in there today and have no time too go check, and on another note i will be down there shortly too train so can they clean the dojo and kick everyone out in about...30 minutes.

Marx would then turn too Kohaku the door still having been open and would step up too the door more closely but not walk a inch in, While you do this i will get the weapons ready and test them just in case we run into some creatures before we hit greed, Likewise i hope you know too watch for anything around the glass yes the boat is sturdy but if a exceptional creature hits that glass it might have too be redone but lesser than any other part of the ship......

Marx would then wait giving Kohaku time too respond before he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime5th September 2014, 9:59 am

Kohaku only feet deep in the spa was a little moved by the sudden turn and was shifted back when it took off, lady lass told Kohaku that she was taking Oya to the Grand Terrarium for fresh air below ship. When she was leaving out Marx was entering with talks of being careful and something about Dojo which switched Kohaku's attention as he did need to train and make some seals to prepare for battles in the future. A creature attacking the boat? Kohaku never really thought about it and care didn't seem to pop up on his face so he wasn't out of his relaxed zone. Thanks for the heads up Ill come up there or wherever you are to check what weapons you are discussing and things concerning training as I am a bit rusty. He would fully get in the spa tub as all stress would leave his body, Kohaku had seem to fall in a trance as he just watched the ceiling as he relaxed the rest of the day away.
Back to top Go down

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime10th September 2014, 5:52 pm

Marx would give Kohaku a nod then start walking away slowly toward the top off the ship once he made it too the top pushing the door open and taking a step out there would be two figures leaning on the side of the deck, waiting for Marx too arrive as asked earlier. Marx would simply pass by the two and point too the cranes in the back off him before looking over too Gust and Gizmo. [color=red]I want you two too use the cranes too load the Harpoon cannons and then load the cannons with cannonballs all of them, we will be letting the cloaking technology cool down for a bit. And with that we will stop before our final straight away toward greed and test the weapons since they have yet too be used it would be best too fix anything that was messed up before getting into more hostile waters, not saying that the polar was not a threat but too Marx and the MD they would easily pass any threats before they even knew what was moving by.

As Marx thought too himself, the ship would creek as first the Harpoon cannon would begin too extend and get loaded by gust before he moved too the next one doing it rather quickly Gizmo would be inside the boat moving the cannons causing the slots on the outside off the ship too open and showcase the hundreds of cannons. The first harpoon cannon would be extended 50 feet and the second would be 75 covering the entirety of the boat Gust would move toward Marx and give a nod. The weapons or ready sir would you like me too go and get the other Officer for the test?
Yes, please and tell Gizmo too go too the control room for now too turn on the sensor systems maybe we can get lucky and find something too practice on out here

Gust would then start too walk away down into the boat once again sitting on the guns would be two more crew members ready too fire when Marx gave the word.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime10th September 2014, 6:07 pm

Kohaku and Marx would nod each other off, then he would return to relaxing for at least five more minutes as his mind was ready to train and explore but his body wasn't in compliance. Closing his eyes for a bit he would focus on his breathing making sure he took in large deep ones letting them out slowly until he had regained his calmness. He felt much better then he did when he woke up this morning but it was to be expected thanks to the tub, he would get out and dry himself off then proceed to get dressed and head upstairs to meet Marx and the rest of the crew. After leaving he would notice gust approaching him, must be ready so they walked upstairs together, when he got to the top he would scan looking at the ships,current weaponry and the schematics were detailed to the perfection of the ship. I must say this ship is a work of Art, I really feel comfortable and secure, am I wrong to feel this way? From the look of things it seems you are expecting something to attack us or vise versa. Kohaku would smile at Marx seeing as anyway it went down he prepared for, the info was all he needed though to think of a proper battle strategy and an safe place for Oya to be.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime16th September 2014, 9:28 am

Nice day wasn't it, at least for the Land of Madness. Surprising that such a place actually had a port, and it was running on top of that, even bandits needed supplies it seemed. That will not be our focus though, the focus would be in the sky, above the clouds, and descending. The thing falling was moderate in size, about the size of a Medium (M) creature. How fast was it falling? at S-rank speeds. Why was it falling? Who knows, who really cares, all they knew was that a Aruserutasu, just came from the sky and crashed into a ship. Like most creatures that find themselves in random places, it turned violent, and with a juke of its head and body in a spin movement, sharp blades of wind would be released around the creature, cutting up the ship and anybody within its range, the wind moving at B-rank speeds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime16th September 2014, 5:00 pm

Cortona would appear on the deck looking up, We have a incoming threat of a minor scale, Deck integrity compromised. Marx would draw his blade looking into the sky and releasing his intent too summon spartacus, if the beast could not stop spartacus being summoned then he would launch at her aimed too hit the beast before it rammed into the ship. Spartacus would move unseen and unheard utilizing silent killing at B rank speeds the beast would need a A rank reaction tier too see him. Spartacus would aim too cut the beast left leg off and place on it the suffocation and pressure before stopping seeing as Plaz had entered the area along with gust both of them standing on the deck of the boat as "flys" entered the area, well they were not flys but small bombs about 50 invisible too the naked eye they would surround the creature then detonate dealing 50 D rank of damage on a wide 250 feet radius, of course the ship would be in danger also but Plaz would activate her chumper core sucking in the explosion after a few moments in order too make sure the ship and crew where not harmed, she would then wait holding the explosion inside before confirming if the target was still alive and firing again just too make sure not too hold it in too long.

Marx would then turn too Kohaku.

Can you seal it along with the explosion?

Marx
Spoiler:

Plaz
Spoiler:

Gust
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime16th September 2014, 9:21 pm

As cortana would speak Kohaku would pull out his kusarigama and dash and get away from the main area where everything was going down about twenty feet away. I would have to get closer to it to seal the beast and the explosions magnitude is too much for me to seal at my current level. I think now would be best to harpoon the damn thing!! He would yell the info to Marx while staying on guard, hopefully the attack had injured the beast, if not he was ready to send all he had at the flying giant. Kohaku was a bit upset at himself for being so underprepared for this battle so much he vowed to himself never again.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime16th September 2014, 10:17 pm

Ah an attack was coming, is what would have said, but the creature was to wrapped up in falling that it wasn't aware that Sparatus was coming to attack, regardless of Silent Killing or not. However, Sparatus would have to be a little stronger to damage this creature, as no damage was felt and its leg was intact. Now came an explosion, which indeed was a lot of explosions, which dealt major damage to the creature, more so if one realized that it was already damaged, a flying creature randomly falling from the sky didn't raise any red flags? As it was engulfed in the explosion it would fall back to the ground, well the deck of the ship more specifically, damage but still wanting to fight, as it only saw the one predator who dealt the true damage towards this creature. Like stated last post, it would attempt to release blades of wind upon hitting the deck, trying to cut through anything that was around it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime16th September 2014, 11:51 pm

First of all Spartacus attack would not fail it would do exactly what it meant too, the creature would start to suffocate and feel a pressure on a C rank level only getting stronger as time went on. Yes the beast would reach the deck of the ship but Gust would quickly move to the crane and start working with it grabbing the beast and holding it with SS rank strength. Maybe we should keep it, it can be useful later on Marx would say with a smirk.
Considering it is not too damaged already. Either way i simply suggest we killed it, i will wait for orders until you come up with a choice

Plaz would say from above aiming on the creature, Marx would simply burst forward at Blinding light speeds moving to where the beast could see him he would glare into it’s eyes making sure to stay alert but he was not worried. The beast would be choking and being pressed down not just spiritually on a C rank level but physically on a SS rank level due to Plaz moving the second crane to hold the beast by the neck making the beast be held in the air by a crane wrapped around it’s torso area and it’s neck both holding it with enough force that it could not move.

Marx would snap out of his stare before smiling and looking over at Kohaku, Kohaku if i am correct you are not quite around chuunin level yet, how about i make you an offer you can have this beast if you can make it submissive to you, however if you fail you will have a officer bout with Ash due to him bothering me about not being a officer yet. As Marx spoke Ash would step from the door leading up to the deck giving a glare as he overlooked everyone from under his samurai mask, and full body wooden armor. His voice would sound crackled and deep as he gave a scoff and pushed off the ground to move toward the cranes and pushing them in order to hang the beast over the water.

Following that Ash would turn toward Kohaku and spit toward the ground near him his spit would be ash which would float into the air before even hitting the ground following that Ash would lean on the deck obviously keeping his eye on Kohaku however his mask would only showcase a red beam which was his sensory already activated.

Midnight Dread
Spoiler:

Marx
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime17th September 2014, 2:24 am

Kohaku would watch as the giant beast landed on the ship but was scooped by the cranes and held in place seemingly give Marx an confidence to go meet the beast eye to eye. He would snap out of the trance and look in Kohaku's direction asking him about an offer he had dealing with the beast. Kohaku wouldn't respond in words but he did have a course of action as he would jump onto the crane holding the beast neck area slowly walking up to its head, he was about two feet away from the beast. Looking down he would engrave a square on his palm as a thread of raw chakra would emerge, he then would wrap the thread around the beast neck before sealing it away. If successful the beast would be dead as it's head fell into the water, Kohaku had the chance to take it out and would not waste the chance given to him by Marx and the crew. How much xel do think the body is worth dead? Might can make some armor out of it eh? Hahaha. He would be relieve that the threat to the ship was gone so he could relax until next time? Ugh the life of a missing was quite the stressful one at times.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Zen

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime17th September 2014, 9:28 pm

Apparently even though the creature's attack wasn't stopped, it did nothing, so okay. The creature was grabbed by the crane, being held in place by its strength. It was going nowhere now and was slowly dying, well those things happen, maybe it should have tried harder then it would have never been captured, now it was at the mercy of its captors, who knew what they might do to it exactly, gross. Two men and some puppets on a boat, probably have tried some sick shit already, now they have a creature, that is just nasty, and I've seen some sick shit.
Back to top Go down

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime18th September 2014, 1:46 pm

Marx would look over at the beast for a moment before walking too the edge off the ship and giving a sigh, We will sell it in greed, seeing as how we are heading there already Marx would then walk down too the bottom of the boat having no more interest in testing the weapons due too the sudden attack the ship would go back invisible stopping any attempts on attacking the ship. And all the puppets would go back too their positions some with scoffs and sighs but mainly everything was good and ready too go. The ship would burst forward at SS rank speeds and Greed would come into view on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime18th September 2014, 2:34 pm

Everybody was uptight about Kohaku killing the beast apparently but it could've went a whole different way if he didn't, he really did it having Oya's interest at heart. Anyway greed was in view and they would dock at the port, he would converse with Marx about when they would meet back, Kohaku invited him to join him in buying weapons from the blacksmith. He would go downstairs to get Oya then set off for the blacksmith, he was thinking of his training he had to complete to be more battle ready this scare was a wake up call to him to get stronger. Ahh greed was beautifully built, it was his first time he was wondering how the captain was doing they hadn't spoken in a while and little Oya missed him anyways it was a good day.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime18th September 2014, 2:43 pm

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Traveling to Greed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling to Greed   Traveling to Greed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling to Greed
Page 1 of 1