Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Empty
PostSubject: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime30th October 2013, 5:23 pm

Kazuya was getting ready to travel to the land that held the water village dipugakure, his back was holding a set off two big bags one holding his needed supply's and the other held his recently made armors and resources. The walk would take forever so Kazuya began walking toward his destination.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 3:05 pm

Walking around the mega city Kazuya was iin for a treat on his travels only he didn't know it yet, he was being watch by something or someone....who knows. All that could be seen in this god forsaken greedy place was well built buildings, it would be a long while before he reached the gates, it was a hot and sunny day, one would be a fool to be mad or sad during a day like this, simply a beautiful site.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 3:15 pm

Kazuya would simply keep walking pulling out a map from one off his pockets before stopping and giving a small sigh at the day, it was getting hot and he really disliked humid weather once he got too dipu he would have to take a swim too cool himself off. After a short while off thinking about that Kazuya started walking again he still had a long ways too go.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 3:33 pm

Kazuya had walked a ways since the beginnigs of his travels and it showed seeing as the gates of the city was in plain view but something about this part of the city would heed warning. All around was low rated salesmen trying to get off all their cheap junk to unsuspecting fools, maybe the boy would be lured by shinny things. In the back of it all Kazuya was still being watch by something or someone who was good at keeping distance away from thier target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 3:39 pm

The young boy say the gates and somewhat cheered up at the beginning of his journey, greed was to much all the salesman around made it hard to make any xel and Kazuya would be happy to get into a new area and finally start making some money. He had noticed he was being followed yet so the young boy simply kept walking onward toward the city gates.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 3:51 pm

It would seem what was following him would be a creature of some sort, its not clear as to what it could be because it was covered in a cloak, how he got away with walking around looking so suspicious was beyond anyone's comprehension. The creature would transform into a human before taking off the hood, it was also waiting by the gates, it was sure that the boy wouldn't notice it had transformed so the boy would not think to ask if he was following him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 3:56 pm

Kazuya looked behind him with a shrug he didn't know the animal or whatever it was changing but now he knew a person was nearby he gave a small wave before continuing on his path speeding up in order to make good time anything could happen and he did not wish to be robbed and lose all his supply's.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime4th November 2013, 4:09 pm

Tsk he isnt making this any easier for me, the transformed creature would sigh wrapping its tail around its body then looking into the sky pondering on his targets movements. "Why is this persom in such a hurry to get to their destination ...I wonder." He would hold his hand up as a staff from a tree would come echoing at Ripping Discord speeds into the creatures hand shattering the ears of all around as he went underground to track Kazuya, why he was tracking the boy was uncertain but he had a feeling this and this beast always trusted that feeling. Soon they would both be lead into a world not of the shouganate rule byt the nature, continuing at this point was at their own risk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime4th November 2013, 4:19 pm

Kazuya stopped with a quick turn in order to face behind him, What was that noise? He said looking left then right in order to possibly catch someone or something in visible sight once he noticed nothing Kazuya took off once again toward the land of souls he had no time to waste while he ran he could not help but wonder what that was making such a loud noise.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime4th November 2013, 5:00 pm

Already underground he wasn't noticed by the boy luckily for the creature he could track the boy without him suspecting anything. He was using his favorite technique to stay unnoticed by sensors of the sort, it seemed the creature was well versed in jutsu understanding so he was fast enough to keep up with faster movements then his own. As they continued the boy would see a child sitting by a tree crying, he had a choice to move on with journey or bad see what he could do to help.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime4th November 2013, 5:05 pm

After a short while of running Kazuya came across a boy crying and even though Kazuya himself was only 14 he would stop examining the whimpering child before placing his supply's down next to him and crouching low in order to get eye level with the boy. What is wrong little boy, anything i can help you with the name is Kazuya Taki...though im not a shinobi and only a civilian He said tilting his head and giving a small smile to seem nice in the boys eye.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime4th November 2013, 5:27 pm

The boy would stop crying when he was assured he had help from Kazuya who seemed like a nice boy, the creature would notice the boys act of kindness so he decided to dispell the genjutsu. The little crying boy faded away as the creature would slowly emerge from the ground behind Kazuya, "You have pleased me and the world with your act of kindness,I am Hero son of the Monkey King Takashi, its nice to meet you Kazuya."He The transformation he kept up faded showing his real appearance, that of a monkey in royal robes made of fine silk, he had gold loops hanging from his ears and a few on his wrists and ankles. He was bearfeet as he jumped climbing up the trees around Kazuya then sat on a branch. "So where ya headed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime4th November 2013, 5:32 pm

Kazuya gave a sudden gasp as the boy turned out too be a genjustu off some sort and to make things much weirder a animal appeared behind him as well but not a normal one his robes were seemingly of high quality and expensive fabric and too make things much more interesting he talked. Im headed to the land of abyss to meet up with someone, but i gotta get too the port within the land off souls first, how about you Hero? Kazuya said still scanning the body off the beast.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime4th November 2013, 5:48 pm

"Well being an elder I have certain privileges that allows me roam this land in search of the chosen ones ir something my father said." He paused a minute scratching the back if his head wondering what should he do then it hit him after a while. Hero jumped off the tree branch and landed in front of the boy, he smiled revealing a set of healthy teeth with two sharp ones having gold on them. "He Why don't I travel eiyh you could be fun?"He He would wait for the boys response knowing this was an extreme suggestion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime4th November 2013, 5:53 pm

Of course you can hang with me, i will be the greatest blacksmith in the world with you at my sideKazuya said jumping up in order to cheer, once all that was done he would pick up his supplys then place his hands back into his pockets before turning sideways and now facing the direction he had been traveling in, If there is nothing you need to do here is it okay if we walk and talk seeing as how we will be hanging together and whatnot for awhile Kazuya said with a small spit too the side he still had a long ways to go but know it would be somewhat easier having someone with some combat skills hanging around him.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime4th November 2013, 6:09 pm

Hero was pleased with hearing Kazuyas decision to let him join and even more thrilled to go on a journey with a enthusiastic person. " What would you like to talk about Kazuya, this will be quite a long trip at this speed, I'm usually moving at speeds you probably couldn't fathom. " He started walking with the boy waiting for the topic of discussion knowing Kazuya was eager with questions, its nit everyday you meet an intelligent stylish ape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime4th November 2013, 6:22 pm

So i have some question's, first off how old are you and second what rank would you say you were if you were a shinobi under the shogunate rule, this will help me get a basis of your abilitys Kazuya said turning to walk backwards and face hero as the two talked, He was a interesting guy alot of gold and what not but that was ever so much more intriguing too this young boy. This was the first animal he had actually been around this long and he did not know that most did not talk let along join up with Civilians on their quest to become rich and what not.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime5th November 2013, 1:00 pm

Hero would smile as the questions the boy asked were all good but still he was far to young to understand the power that the monkey withheld inside his mental. " In time I will answer all your questions but for now I will just tell you that I have the power of a full fledge Jonin in your standards." He would turn his attention from the boy scanning the area and noticing that they had been walking for a while and stumbled onto the border between lands, the should be getting to their destination in a timely fashion. "So what are your talents as a blacksmith I heard you say something about being the greatest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime8th November 2013, 2:45 pm

Kazuya passed for a moment as the creature spoke, he was not very skilled as of late and that was mostly due to him losing materials. I am pretty good at making light armor of any kind though my specialty is Physical light armor. I am still in training but soon hope to become a master in my craft. Kazuya said turning around in order to walk correctly with all the talking the two had nearly made it out off the land off greed and into the land off souls.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime10th November 2013, 5:49 pm

After a few minutes of walking Hero was in a strange mood from the atmosphere the land of souls produced, he wouldn't let Kazuya see him sweat so he covered it with a smile. Soon after he would ask the boy another question. " Who are you meeting up with in the land of abyss, I forgot to ask earlier not a very social person. " He would run his hands through his fur scratching his head, he would scan the area as they continued walking towards the land of abyss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 11:47 am

Kazuya would think for a moment and then would tilt his head to look back at Hero with a small puzzled look, "i am looking for a lord to sponsor me and i heard a old friend will be there around this time, it will be a good way to start furthering my career as a blacksmith". It would only help to team up with a lord the xel and resources would come much easier.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 12:08 pm

"Ahh sounds like this is an important time for you then, we should pick up the pace a little and maybe we could beat them there would be fun." Hero was getting bored as you can tell he started making up games they could play to past the time, the land of abyss seemed so far away. "Have you ever traveled across these lands before?" Hero chuckled as he was saying his next statement. "If I wouldnt have tagged along you wouldnt have been very safe by yourself, wouldnt it be nice if i tagged along whenever you need me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 12:14 pm

I guess that would be great, i travel a lot and most off the time people just mind their own Kazuya said beginning to run in order to get their faster, the two seemed to be a pair already and hero was the perfect accomplice to Kazuya's traveling endeavors.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 12:26 pm

As they ran to pick up the pace Kazuya didn't know that he became bonded with Hero forever now but he did. Hero would close his eyes then open them again after which he would place a sealing on the boy's body without him knowing. "whenever you need me i'll be exactly a call away, we could be continents away and ill come to protect you, that my promise and that is our bond." Hero was happy he chose to bond with the boy, he had a helpful heart and that's what the world always needed in dire times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 12:38 pm

The two had been walking for awhile and had finally made it out off the land off greed and into the land off souls, Kazuya gave a big yawn as he looked around it was getting dark so for now he would choose to take a rest placing his bag down and pulling out some dogwood he would start a fire then after going back into his bag he would begin cooking some meat he had saved up for while he was traveling, there would be enough for two with Hero's portion much larger in size compared to Kazuya's. The port is not too far from here we finally made it out of the land of greed, Should pick back up in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)   Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty weird name, Greed.(Traveling)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next