Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Blacksmith and an Assassin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

A Blacksmith and an Assassin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blacksmith and an Assassin   A Blacksmith and an Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th July 2014, 3:35 am

Jasmine enjoyed her sleep all the food had long since been put away though Becca hadn't stopped by so she probably was doing something outside or maybe she was travelling somewhere sometimes she did that. Either way she had drapped a blanket around Rika before going off to sleep and had woken up early taking a shower and was now in the process of making breakfast when Rika decided to wake up. Morning sunshine, have a nice sleep? Well you drank too much and now your suffering for it. Want some juice? Jasmine said while sipping on orange juice with a bendy straw as she waited for the eggs and bacon to be done. The rest of the food will be done in a bit, but before that you were mentioning something about their being an eighth Blade, and that you were the owner of such a blade. So mean, keeping this from me after I told you my ambition. Jasmine said clearly not over the revelation of this secret weapon.

OOC: Short post sorry.

Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Blacksmith and an Assassin   A Blacksmith and an Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th July 2014, 3:45 am

Rika was happy to see Jasmine, it seemed she was making breakfast. Rika could already smell it, it would be nice. Her head was still pounding, but she managed to sit up straight. "Umm thanks... Sorry about all that" she said. She was thankful Jasmine wasn't upset about Rika crashing on her couch. This was why she didn't drink, weird stuff like this was bound to happen, however much she had drank last night, it was obviously the most she had ever drank before. At least she blacked out before she threw up though, right? Oh god... she didn't throw up right? She could only hope she didn't during the time frame of the previous night that she had no memory of. She would never be able to look Jasmine in the face if she found out she had vomited in front of her. Jasmine asked a weird question that made Rika's head hurt more. I didn't make sense, and 8th Blade? the hell was she talked about? "Wh-what?" was all she could mutter as she rubbed her head in pain.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Blacksmith and an Assassin   A Blacksmith and an Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th July 2014, 4:56 am

Here drink, it'll soothe your head, poor girlie. Next time you'll drink slower, yeah? Savor rather than get lost in it. Jasmine said with a small smile though the fact that Rika had been confused she began to doubt whether it was truthful or not, in fact perhaps...it was a joke and there actually wasn't a final blade to rule them all. Ah...you were having me on..then. Ara so mean girlie picking on a pregnant woman don't you have any shame. I'll get you back though just you wait. Jasmine said in an attempt to guess whether it was true or not, thankfully it seemed like Rika couldn't remember how serious she had been about it so alas her digity was saved rather than her carefully constructed imag- okay not really but she was slightly embarassed that she had gotten so worked up about it. Usually she wasn't like that, it only seemed to come out when weapons and the like were being spoken about.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Blacksmith and an Assassin   A Blacksmith and an Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th July 2014, 3:48 pm

Rika took the drink and sipped on it. It didn't take long for it to start helping, it seemed Jasmine had probably experienced this many many times in her life. The thought of Jasmine drunk made Rika smile slightly, she wondered what that would be like. Jasmine seemed to remember something about the night before that she didn't, she hoped it wasn't too bad or embarrassing. And now apparently Jasmine had a grudge. "Thanks... I'm never drinking that much again." she mumbled. She noticed Jasmine was noticeably bigger than the day before, that extremely fast pregnancy thing was really weird, but whatever, better than almost a year of that shit. "I-I didn't do anything bad did I?" she asked, looking around expecting a hole in the side of the house or something along those lines. Her head pain was starting to go away, it was nice to have someone looking out for her like this, after living alone since she was like ten, she kind of missed the treatment. And soon a freshly cooked breakfast would be ready, she really didn't feel like she deserved this.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Blacksmith and an Assassin   A Blacksmith and an Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th July 2014, 3:58 pm

Jasmine would watch Rika, she was so cute how she had never experienced the "joy" of a hangover, right now she was probably swearing that she'll never get that drunk again but Jasmine knew that it was a lie. Or maybe not but eventually Rika would get that drunk again, it was the curse of people who drank, you might say your swearing it off or know your limit but one day you just keep drinking and end up throwing up all morning deciding that she would get even now rather than later she decided to have some fun with Rika. Not much I mean you did strip and run out of my house...your really fast you know I had to ask Rainer for help catching you. Thankfully you ended up passing out near a building so he picked you up and brought you back here before leaving. You should thank him when you get the chance Jasmine said as she would turn to the stove opening up the cabinet and taking out two plates placing 6 strips of bacon, two eggs and some toast on one of the plates before turning and handing it to Rika as she didn't know how much she'd eat but figured shinobi ate more than normal people did.

Normal people who weren't pregnant anyways as she ended up putting the remaining three eggs and the rest of the bacon on her plate before getting pepper to sprinkle on it before making herself a sandwich. and going into the fridge to put sliced cheese on it. She would take a bite before realize it was missing something...chocolate syrup yeah she was craving that at the moment and thus would get some out pour it into her sandwice and eat it. Chewing quickly before sighing in content, as she had been wanting chocolate since last night but didn't want to get up out of bed it was bad enough getting in it. She would take another bite while waiting for Rika's reply to what she had, she had been non-chalant about it mainly giving off the impression that it was a regular thing she encountered all the time.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Blacksmith and an Assassin   A Blacksmith and an Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st August 2014, 9:32 pm

Rika's eyes widened as Jasmine explained what happened. As blood rushed to her cheeks she went completely red. She really did something so vulgar? Were the effects of alcohol that strong on her? And a fellow Blade saw her in that situation? She would probably never be able to look Rainer in the face again. "D-did that really happen? I don't think I could thank him, I-id rather not ever see him again." she said, sinking into her seat. Rika's face didn't return to normal color after a minute or two of silence either, she just sat there practically in shock of the sheer embarrassment. Jasmine disappeared into the kitchen for a moment and then came out with food.

Rika's stomach growled at the smell of it and she quietly took the plate that Jasmine had brought for her. "Th-thanks..." she said so quietly there was a good chance Jasmine wouldn't even hear it. Rika didn't even notice the odd mix of food that Jasmine would do, as she bit into a strip of bacon while spacing off into the table thinking about the night before. She couldn't remember a damn thing, all she wanted was to remember and hope to god that what Jasmine said didn't actually happen. There wasn't really a reason for Jasmine to joke about something like that though, not that Rika could think of at least.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Blacksmith and an Assassin   A Blacksmith and an Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 2:49 pm

Just saying, if I weren't already with Becca and the fact that she'd throw a huge fit, I would say wow. I mean I knew you shinobi types looked good and all but who knew you were hiding a body like that, yeah? Jasmine said with a giggle before taking a bit out of her sandwich of course she would quickly chew swallow and take another bite and another until it was completely gone. Her stomach satisfied, for now anyways she would sigh before drinking her tea and considering going straight back to bed now that she had finished eating. After all she was hit with the legendary itis that accompanied everyone after they finished eating and honestly didn't think she'd be able to maintain the joke without bursting into laughter seeing as how seriously Rika was taking this.

Hmm though I might not be your only admirer now. That should help though with you having more fun, yeah? Don't worry I think you were moving too fast for anyone to really see anything. Jasmine said before yawning so as to muffle her laughter at the situation thankfully concealing it as perfectly as she could, which was somewhat good after all she had been picking up Becca's cues on how to mask one's surface emotions. She at least thought it was working quite well at least, oh how the tables had turned pity Rika wasn't more expressive it could of been much more hilarious if she was. But still I'll settle for this, that'll teach you to prank me in the future. For Jasmine Kukinorite always triumps in the the end. Kukuku she thought to herself a cackling laughter echoing in the spiritual plane, which all people could do apparently considering Rika probably would feel some sort of ominous feeling and tremble or something.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Blacksmith and an Assassin   A Blacksmith and an Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 8:24 pm

Rika kept eating her food but she wasn't tasting it. Her mind was firmly on the image of her running around naked. As Jasmine flirted with her, her face got even redder, which didn't seem to be possible but apparently it was. She could only wonder who all had seen her, besides Jasmine and Rainer, who else could have seen her? Oh god she hoped the other Blades didn't find out about this, this was it. She had no reason to go on living, not with this in her track record. She might as well jump off a cliff, she could never face her comrades again. No no... she was overreacting, she would have to deal with it. Damn that Alcohol and it's extreme effects. She knew about intoxication but she never imagined it causing someone as reserved as she was to do something like that.

"I don't think so... I might just... go live in the caves in the land of Graves for the rest of my life." she said as she lay on her side on the couch in shame, she may as well have been dead, it certainly looked like it. All of a sudden she felt a wave of dread wash over her, it seemed to be emanating from Jasmine. Rika shuddered and gnawed on a piece of bacon absentmindedly, almost biting her own finger because she wasn't paying attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Blacksmith and an Assassin   A Blacksmith and an Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd August 2014, 7:52 am

Jasmine would laugh before deciding she would keep the joke going unless she saw it was going to really affect Rika only then would she tell her the truth seeing as in Jasmine's mind Rika had kept up the deception before falling asleep. Don't worry, at least now you don't have to worry about suitors, yeah? But hey cheer up you have a easy icebreaker and everyone has embarassing stories when they are drunk. It's cute. Jasmine said before she would get up and put the dishes into the sink turning on the water and would proceed to wash them eventually finishing up and cleaning off the stove and making sure everything was in the right place before turning back towards Rika and yawning yet again.

Well today might be a interesting day, hey do you think you can tell Cyrus to come meet me, I mentioned this last nigh-...ah maybe that's why you were running might of been looking for him. Ah I wonder if you found him that would be a very interesting thing to explain, oh hey Cyrus sorry about showing you my good's before dinner, yeah? Jasmine said cackling before holding the table so she didn't teeter over before she would lower it into a chuckle when she saw how distraught her friend was. I'm sorry I couldn't help it, it's funny, yeah? she said her face in a smile which she was trying and failing to repress, she was of course basing this story on one of her escapades but Rika didn't need to know that.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Blacksmith and an Assassin   A Blacksmith and an Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd August 2014, 2:23 pm

Rika had stopped listening to Jasmine at this point, she felt like she was slipping into a coma, just sitting there on the couch mindlessly eating. She was sure she wouldn't wanna here what Jasmine had to say, it was all terrible, all bad. Rika wondered if there was a way to wipe memories... no, no way that she could utilize at least... Maybe if she hit them in the head hard enough... no too risky. Rika was thinking about ways to do this when the name Cyrus came up. Rika suddenly became attentive again and heard what Jasmine said. Her eyes widened and she stood up from the couch. "I-i-i-i...... HAVE TO GO." she said before launching out the door at SS-rank speeds, leaving nuibari behind. A second later she appeared and grabbed nuibari then turned to Jasmine. "Thank you for your hospitality." she said with a slight bow before dashing off again.

[Rika Exits]
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: A Blacksmith and an Assassin   A Blacksmith and an Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd August 2014, 4:45 pm

Jasmine would watch as Rika seemed to only truly visibly react when she mentioned Cyrus causing Jasmine's eyebrow to raise as that was of course very very interesting. Anytime Rika, anytime. Jasmine managed to get off before Rika left her home the second time causing her to smile before she would walk to her door before going to lock it in preparation for Rika finding out that she was actually just messing with her. She would then turn back and consider going back to sleep before yawning and deciding that she would make some lemonade in preparation for if Rika did actually tell Cyrus to meet her. Jazz would kick causing her to wince slightly and pat her belly tutting to herself as apparently Jazz already didn't like Cyrus just her even thinking about him made her kick.

Sheesh, such a judgemental little girl aren't you going to be Jazz. Well fine we'll go sleep for a bit longer we only woke up early to tease Rika. Heh I guess she kind of likes Cyrus now doesn't she. If judging by how she sped out of here, your godmother has a crush how cute. Jasmine said chuckling to herself as she made her way back to her bedroom to have a nice lie down so she could additional rest before she decided to go about her day.

(Topic Over)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blacksmith and an Assassin   A Blacksmith and an Assassin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Blacksmith and an Assassin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2