Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

An Outcast meets a Firecracker.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

An Outcast meets a Firecracker. Empty
PostSubject: An Outcast meets a Firecracker.   An Outcast meets a Firecracker. Icon_minitime6th June 2014, 11:53 pm

R'tari had finally gotten back to the village from his journey from the West Continent, it had been a while and he had first returned to the clan compound only to once again be scorned by his clan members. Some of them however gave him some respect after all he was now a member of the Bringers of Chaos and despite his low rank they could see past his disability to note that he was actually skilled. his confidence hadn't taken the usual blow perhaps it was because of his talks with Asura and Tikatchi they had boosted his confidence and thus he was now in the library reading up on taijutsu forms and boosting his knowledge so that he could begin to train himself even more effectively than before. Despite all his effort however he had begun to become bored..after all he was still a kid and unlike the other stuck up members of his clan he still knew how to have fun.

As it was he had taken some enjoyment in firing spitballs at the members of his clan reading in the village library. Sure he was quick enough that they didn't notice it was him but still he figured harmless revenge was the best way todeal with his frustration for how they treated him. Sure he wasn't brave enough to try and become the strongest person ever and change their views by force but it didn't mean he would just roll over and die because they said so. No he was sure he'd be an average shinobi but at the very least now that he was an Elite Genin he had access to the bulk of the regular shinobi technique scrolls in the library and likewise had his own Midogaron mount who he had named Daxter
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: An Outcast meets a Firecracker.   An Outcast meets a Firecracker. Icon_minitime7th June 2014, 12:15 am

As R'tari did his thing, on the other side of the library, chaos was unfolding. The head librarian was shuffling through books and marking down something important Mimi didnt care about. As the librarian picked up a seemingly normal book and opened it, it literally exploded sending papers everywhere. The librarian instantly looked at one person in the library, Mimi, ho was of course looking extra innocent.

"Bakuhatsu! Youre gonna clean this up right now and organize books for a month!" she yelled. Mimi got a huge grin and stuck her tongue out at the librarian. "Theres no point, no one wants to read your boring old books anyways!" she said as she sped out of the library. The librarian gave chase but Mimi had gone around the building then on the roof. Now in the clear, she kicked back and reclined with her eyes shut. Shinobi duties were such a bother, it was funner to mess with the snobby old people, she was already ahead of most of the average genin, so she didnt need to train, right? Besides, she was a kekkai genkai user so she could afford to slack off
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: An Outcast meets a Firecracker.   An Outcast meets a Firecracker. Icon_minitime7th June 2014, 12:32 am

R'tari would pause his minor pranks when he heard a commotion seeing as he was one to avoid those he would get up before briskly walking out of the building while taking the scrolls he was reading with him. He wasn'st stealing them merely borrowing them for a couple of hours besides it wasn't as if he was going somewhere too far instead he would stick his feet to the wall and quickly make his way up to the roof the the building. Finding a nice spot before burying himself in his technique scrolls once more however a couple of moments later he would notice a girl climb up before apparently relaxing figuring no one was in the area. Not that he could blame her, he was rather quite and that coupled with the fact that Kaosgakure was naturally dark he could simply sit in a corner not making a sound and it would seem as if no one was even there.

He would look her over noticing that she was a genin before smiling softly as she seemed like the type to do whatever she wanted. Such freedom was something he himself wished for as his clan were perhaps the most rigid in their lifestyles, all they did was train and belittle others and proclaim that they were the strongest clan in the world. He wasn't like that but eventually if that was all you heard everyday on some level one would unconciously begin to agree with them a bit, especially since he had such a passive personality. Regardless he decided for once in his life to take initiative he would try and talk to this girl maybe he could even make a friend. He didn't have friends back in the Shogunate Shinobi Academy in fact the only person he had managed to talk to was Rainer and that was because they were partners.

Um...may I ask what your doing up here? R'tari said trying a friendly voice as he didn't want to startle the girl.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: An Outcast meets a Firecracker.   An Outcast meets a Firecracker. Icon_minitime1st July 2014, 5:30 am

Mimi was still reclining and nearly dosed off. She was jolted back to reality when she heard a voice come from right next to her. Her eyes opened quickly as a small explosion beneath her propelled her to her feet. "Who're you? Wait wait I know your type! One of them perverts eh? I'll have you know that I blow perverts up." she said, demonstrating by clapping her hands resulting in a small explosion in front of her.

Mimi took a moment to look at the boy up and down. He was clearly a mikaboshi and was around her age, a fellow genin most likely, although she wasn't entirely sure. He was kinda cute, but most shinobi boys were these days, so he wasn't too special. Mimi stood up and poked his forehead, "You're one of those emo kids aren't you? Don't know how to have fun." she said, her interest in him quickly being replaced by boredom as her mind wandered off to thinking of ways to terrorize the librarian.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: An Outcast meets a Firecracker.   An Outcast meets a Firecracker. Icon_minitime2nd July 2014, 4:03 pm

Um....I'm not a pervert nor am I errr...emo. Just your average extra ordinary everyday, shinobi. R'tari Mikaboshi, if you were wondering what my name was what is yours? R'tari said knowing she was a bakuhatsu thanks to the explosion and of course her clan markings since he had been studying her closely but he figured it would be polite if he introduced himself and found out her own name. He noticed that even though she seemed active she quickly lost interest in things she was probably the hyperactive type easily excitable but likewise easily bored so though he usually wouldn't do this he figured what the hell. Then again I guess I'm not that ordinary considering I'm a member of the Bringers of Chaos. he said before looking off to the side so she couldn't see his embarassment on having bragged about his position in the village. Though unintentional he might of looked as if he was looking away to do a cool pose after saying something like that, after all if anyone was a shinobi in the village and even most civilians knew exactly what it meant to belong to the villages organization, the elite of the elite. Usually anyways he didn't think he was that much of an elite if anything he considered himself to be average or below it but apparently they had noticed his potential and allowed him access...at least two of the current members did and both were highly skilled from what he saw during their skirmish at the academy.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: An Outcast meets a Firecracker.   An Outcast meets a Firecracker. Icon_minitime2nd July 2014, 5:25 pm

She heard him tell her his name and ask for hers, she didn't particularly like him, but she wasn't rude. "Names Mimi, nice to meet you Rawrtari." she said, mispronouncing the name. As her interest began to fade again, he mentioned being in the Bringers of Kaos. He went on some rant about how ordinary he was and then totally contradicted himself. Sigh... this guy was a mess wasn't he? "Don't think that title makes you special, you just get a couple privileges and a title, and an asston of responsibilities, noooo thank you. I'm perfectly happy hanging around the village and playing the role of Karma for those mean old hags." she said to him. She didn't even notice his "Cool" look he did, but the bragging annoyed her slightly. "Hey, you look like you could use some excitement, wanna have a little fun?" she asked, anything to stop standing there talking and get moving. She just wanted to enjoy herself and this was boring, if he wanted to make friends with her, he would have to do it her way.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: An Outcast meets a Firecracker.   An Outcast meets a Firecracker. Icon_minitime2nd July 2014, 6:04 pm

R'tari frowned slightly, he disliked how his name was so easy to mispronounce, seriously his parents must of be high on some sort of plant for naming him such an obscure name. Actually it's pronounced...Ar-tareh. It's a common mistake though so I won't hold it against you.. he said running his hand through his hair before pondering on her question on whether or not he would like to have fun regretting adding in his title he should of known it would backfire like that. Serves him right for thinking he could rise up above his station in life, but before he would begin to wallow in self-loathing he decided to humor her, after all it wasn't like things could get worse right?

Um, sure why not...I guess I wouldn't mind indulging in some of this..fun your suggesting. Err it wouldn't be anything that could get us in serious trouble though..right? he said the second part showing his wariness as he didn't exactly like getting in trouble. Sure pranks he did do but he always made sure to be subtle about it.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: An Outcast meets a Firecracker.   An Outcast meets a Firecracker. Icon_minitime2nd July 2014, 6:55 pm

Mimi ignored him when he told her how his name was actually pronounced. Who cares? Names were stupid and they told you next to nothing about the person. She never really cared about her name either, she didn't dislike nor did she like it, it was just there. He agreed to her offer, but he seemed a bit wary of what she had in mind. Mimi cracked a huge grin and winked at him. "Not too much at least." she said, as she clapped her hands and slapped the ground between them, setting off an explosion that threw them both over the roof. As they fell however, she would clap her hands again and reach her hand out to touch the ground, creating a smaller explosion that served to cushion their fall. "My explosions aren't too strong yet, they don't even hurt unless I touch you after clapping, their still fun though, more like gusts of wind." She said with a smile as she caught her breath from the exhilaration of what they just did. "Come on!" she said, running off and coaxing him to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: An Outcast meets a Firecracker.   An Outcast meets a Firecracker. Icon_minitime2nd July 2014, 7:37 pm

R'tari would sulk a bit as it seemed she wasn't paying attention to him however he would instantly become alert when the ground was hit and he would end up being flung off the roof. Of course he could of simply absorbed the chakra out of the explosion with his palms but he had a feeling this would be part of the girls fun so he didn't do anything. Sure enough she had a plan for their fall downwards and would use another explosion to cushion their fall before explaining that her explosions weren't that dangerous. R'tari would regain a solid footing before running after the girl seeing as she didn't use any shinobi speed, he wouldn't say anything as he didn't exactly know what was going to happen and preferred to observe rather than speak out of turn for no reason. Itami would float after the two of them having been away from it's master during the explosion and had caught up during the short time period in which R'tari had to make the decision to continue following Mimi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Outcast meets a Firecracker.   An Outcast meets a Firecracker. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Outcast meets a Firecracker.
Page 1 of 1